Play Date with You (JenKai)

By Kayilala

Exo Kai and Blackpink Jennie are the first ones to know the secret relationship of Exo Suho and Blackpink Jis... More

Play Date with You
Prologue
01: DATING NEWS
02: DATING RULES
03: IN A RELATIONSHIP
04: FIRST DATE
05: HAPPINESS
06: CHANROŚE SPECIAL
07: FALL
08: BROTHERHOOD
09: SURPRISE
10: FEELINGS
11: PUNISHMENT
12: FORGET
13: MONTHSARY SPECIAL
15: LET HER
16: AHJUMMA
17: MAMA BEAR
18: LIE
19: CAN'T
20: REGRET
21: INSANE
22: PARADISE
23: HURT
24: STOP
25: GROUP DATE
26: TRUTH
27: SELFISH
28: CHOOSE
29: FINALLY
30: CONCERT
Epilogue

14: FATHER

789 42 2
By Kayilala

14: FATHER

***
K A I

"You're telling me that the two of you are not in real relationship?" Sehun raised his brow at me.

I sighed as I shook my head.

"We were forced by our companies' Bosses to pretend to be dating for publicity." But I don't feel like being forced anymore.

Infact, from the start, I don't think I'm forced at all.

"So you don't feel anything for Jennie?" Silence is my answer to Sehun's question.

I have. But I don't know what to name it. Like? Infatuation? Comfort? Or is it.. love? I'm confused.

"If you don't have any feelings for her, what's with the effort?" Sehun continues to throw questions at me, "you guys could have just confirm that you're dating and then wait until you could confirm your breakup. People will believe you guys, you don't have to date for real."

"Yeah.." we could have done that.

Confirm it and then not date at all but people will still believe that we are dating because we confirmed it, but then what's the fun with that? At least in our playdate I enjoy myself being with Jen.

"But you know Sehun.. all the efforts, all the sweet dates, all the teasing.. I enjoy every moments with her. Even if we both know that what we have will not lasts, at least me and Jen get to create a memory together that we knew would last forever." I finally find the right words to answer.

Sehun looked at me and patted my shoulder. It somehow gave me comfort. I just needed someone to know, because I need someone to talk to about my feelings. I feel like I need someone to tell me, to make my mind clear about my situation with a girl that is slowly creeping inside my system. The reason why I decided to tell our maknae about the real score between me and Jennie.

"You need to sort out your feelings then, Hyung." Sehun sighed heavily, "because I can tell that Jennie is a great girl. Don't hurt her or make her fall if you are not going to catch her at all. But if you know that you love her, then I support you guys."

It may not look like it, but Sehun gave the best romantic advise among my members even though he is the maknae of our group. It's really true that those who have no experience at all gave the best advice as if they are experts.

"You two make a great couple. I feel like watching a k-drama earlier when you are with Jennie." Sehun commented and winced. "I never felt so bitter." I can't help but laugh at his face.

At least, now, talking with Sehun made me think clearly.

I think I'm getting there.. and this, my sudden interest and fleeting feeling while talking about her is the proof. I'm already falling for Jennie Kim of BlackPink.

And this time, it's not just pretend.

***

J E N N I E

"Uwaa~ Kaipup! Am I your least favorite Aunt? Come here yahhh!" Kai barked before running away from Lisa who wants to pet him.

"What's wrong Kaipup?" Rosé looked down at Kai who hid behind her legs.

They call the puppy Kaipup because they don't want to be confuse and that's okay for me because I find it cute and somehow funny, Kaipup pfft!

"Guys! Lunch is ready!" Jisoo Unnie shouted at the our two maknaes that are busy babying my cute child.

I am assisting Unnie with our foods when I felt my phone's vibration. I was about to look at who it is when my eyes landed on the calendar and froze when I realize what day it is today. How could I forgot?

"Jen." Jisoo Unnie called my name but I'm still in daze.

"Jen, you're phone." Jisoo Unnie went near me to wake me up.

I felt my hand shaking as I fetch my phone out of my pocket. I felt how my stomach run cold when I saw her name on the screen. Is it really today?

Eomma calling..

"It's your mom.." Jisoo Unnie whisper.

I looked at her and excused myself before I run inside my room. Still contemplating if I should answer my phone. Can't I be sick today? Can't I just made a reasonable excuse for me not to come? Like, going disappearing into another dimension or travelling to Mars.

I am being stupid even in my own head.

"Eomma.." in the end, I knew I have no choice but to answer her calls.

("You didn't forgot this day of the year didn't you?") Her strict tone on the other line.

I look up the ceiling as I rested my back on the wall. "Ne."

("Don't be late and wear something formal. We have important visitors, understand?") And by important visitors, she means my father's business partners' families in which they want to set me up with.

"Okay." I sighed, heavily.

And before I could even say another word, she already ended the line. I bit my lower lip as I walked inside my walk in closet to find an elegant dress to wear for tonight's family dinner aka soon to be one of my most hated dinner. I can't just say no to them, especially to my father.

"You didn't eat lunch, where are you going?" Jisoo Unnie stop me when I finally went out of my room, wearing a red bodycon strap dress with my hair falling down my waist.

"To my father's place. One of my appointment with him and his family." I couldn't even call that mansion my home.

Because after my real mother left, I don't feel it as a home for me anymore.

"Okay, goodluck Jendukie~" Jisoo Unnie gave me a hug before I left.

I'm really lucky to have them. At least, when I felt lost.. they found me. And now I got a whole new family with my members/sisters with the blinks with us.

When the person I loved the most left. Jisoo Unnie, Rosé, and Lisa came to my life to fill the void. But even so, my mother still left a huge scar. A scar that I know will never disappear inside my heart.

"Good evening, Miss Kim." Many servants greeted me as I enter the mansion in which I only nodded in response.

They led me to the extravagant dining hall where my family and three major stock holder's families in my Father's company is sitted in a long dining table. They were all laughing and talking about something, probably throwing empty praises to boost each other's egos.

"Appa." I went straight to my father and kissed his cheek to greet him.

"You're late, Jennie." What a nice greeting.

"I just run some errands." Actually, I wasted my time thinking for an excuse not to come.

"And that errand has something to do with your nonsense job? Or should I even call it a job?" My Father raised a brow at me as I sat.

He finds my dream and passion nonsense because it has nothing to do with business. Honestly, everything he cared about is business.

"Daebak!" One of his investor's son is staring at me with his mouth's agape.

I maintain a straight face because that caught my Father's attention. The guy even has the guts to stood up and pointed at me, he looks like he wants to jump or something.

"You.. you're Jennie Kim?! You're BlackPink's Jennie Kim? Daebak! Is it real?" I fought the urge to laugh at the guy's reaction.

"Shin Jae." His father ordered him to sit back.

"Mianhe." His ears reddened. "I-I'm a fan."

"It's okay." I meekly answered as I sipped on my water.

"Wow. You have a very pretty and passionate daughter Mr. Kim. An idol? That's a very tough job." One of the ahjummas gawked at me.

I only smiled, I want to leave this place as early as possible so I don't want anyone's attention. But it seems like all of them are interested at me because their eyes are all on me. Which I couldn't believe, I just want to escape this place. How could I escape with all their attention on me?

"My son would love to get to know you." An Ahjumma said as she put a steak on my plate.

I stopped eating and glance at her, "I have a boyfriend."

That made my Father stopped eating too. Suddenly, everyone on the dining froze and waited for my Dad's violent reaction if there is any. I know my relationship with Jongin is not real but if it's my only way to escape this situation, being forced to be with my Father's business partners' sons, then so be it. I'd rather be with Kai than any other men that could be likely like my Appa in the future.

"And who could it be?" Eomma, my Dad's new wife asked. I called her Eomma because that's my Father's command.

But if it's only me, I would've just call her by her name.

"I don't think it's necessary for you to kno--"

"Oh right. You're currently dating Kai of EXO." Shin Jae, the guy who claim to be a fan said.

I sighed heavily because of him answering their queeries about my relationship with Jongin. And Shin Jae answered as if he knows everything about my relationship with Jongin. I grimaced because of his useless answers that I know will add fuel to my father's disappointment.

"Appa--" I was about to say that I'm not really in a serious relationship with Kai.

Because Jongin's worst nightmare coming true would be meeting my father.

"I want to meet him." Appa looked sternly at me, "I want to meet this Kim Jongin or Kai of EXO as they say."

I gulped. He can't..

I will never let him meet Jongin.

***

(A/N: thank you for supporting this fanfiction story and for voting<3)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 126 14
Kim jongin also known as kai majoring in arts meets jennie kim student of business through a project given by there teacher. What will happen if kai...
52.7K 2.7K 63
where taehyung and jisoo fell in love each other but they have to leave each other before they could confess their love started at: 1st December 2020...
86.6K 1.6K 24
Two idols are secretly dating. Will they be able to hide their relationship from people? if yes for how long, and if no, what should they do? #1 IN J...
4.1K 141 4
Jennie and Kai had a very interesting relationship where they both used each other for mutual benefit but then feelings start getting involved.