Memories Of Your Love [BRIGH...

By bwgoofballs

Sarawat loses his memory in an accident. He wakes up only to find out he's married to his childhood best frie... More

Author's note
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 🔞
author's note

chapter 18 (end)

3.3K 199 57
By bwgoofballs

A/n: Thank you if you made it to here. This is the last chapter of Memories of your love.

Happy reading!!

It was a beautiful morning. Just waking up next to the softest man on earth was already perfect but the caramel rays of sun, gently perfusing the room added to the sweet warmth we needed on the first day as a married couple. May be sunrise was always this fresh and I was only exaggerating but it was true that Tine made me want to look out for little things in life that make it precious. Like this little thing I was going to do that involved waking up, freshening and preparing world class breakfast for my husband. I got up quietly after making sure that I had filled the sleeping sight of my angel enough in my eyes. It took me thirty minutes to prepare his very ordinary breakfast, having scrambled eggs and coffee with special souri Macarons that were anyway gifted by Pear from her cafè. It was okay, the food was bland, my love last night was spicy. That memory could make up for this. I went to wake him up and spooned him from behind, resting my cheek onto his.

"Good morning beautiful", I whispered. 

"Ummm..."

"Tired?"

He nodded. I chuckled and kissed his pale and soft, adorable cheeks. His lips were red and dry and I was sure he was dead tired from our sessions that we lost count of.

He moved a little and turned in my side, scooting closer in my arms. He was so sleepy he couldn't open his eyes properly but looked at me anyway and frowned.

"Why aren't you naked?"

I chuckled, "you want me to be?"

He nodded sleepily. I pecked his pouty lips and said, "noted. Now wake up, please? I even cooked for you. Let's eat and shower together. Sounds good?"

He nodded and slept again. I cooed seeing my baby like this but we had a whole day before us and everything was planned. So I woke him up again and he, showering me with few curses, stomped towards washroom. We ate our breakfast and showered together, him giving me an amazing blowjob and me fucking him against the walls being the best part. We stayed in bed for the rest of the day because he was really tired. We watched some old concerts and talked all day. In evening, he was the one cooking and I did the laundry. It was amazing, the realisation that being married and feeling married are two very different things. I felt domestic, homely and safe. Like I was finally at peace. I hugged him from behind as he was singing softly while cooking shrimps.

"I missed you baby."

"You were just in the next room."

I pouted. What did that mean? I would miss him even when he would go to pee.

He turned around getting no replies and awwed seeing my pouty face. He wiped his hands and wrapped them around my neck.

"Thank you love. For preparing all this. I feel so stupid I couldn't get you any gift."

"YOU are the gift bunny."

He giggled, "which reminds me, you never completed the story. What did the rabbit say to griffin?"

I raised my brows, "you remember?"

He rolled his eyes.

"True", I sighed, "the rabbit answers to the griffin; true that you taught me how to sleep in burrows and eat grass and hop on the soil and sit with the other rabbits. And so I did all of it, I slept in burrows, I chewed grasses, I played with my kinds."

Tine frowned, "But?"

"But you never taught me how to live without seeing you everyday. And so I couldn't live, even though I managed to survive somehow."

His face softened and he bent his eyes to the ground.

He sighed, "that's sad."

I held his chin to face him, "not anymore."

His lips parted before I continued, "you are my griffin Tine. I don't know how I survived without you all these years but not a day went by when I didn't wish I could find what I was missing. You showed me love and you took it away with you. So now that life has brought you back with that love, I want to cherish each big and small moment with you."

His eyes were glistening with tears and he hugged me tightly. I held him tighter.

He muffled against my shoulder, "Why are you so mean?"

"Are you sure you don't mean romantic?"

He sniffled, "you're mean. But I love you anyway."

I smiled as I felt spring arriving in my sleeves where I was holding his back. Hearing him say he loved me was a song I could listen to on a loop and never get bored of it.

"I love you more."

"You're just obsessed with being extra."

"You love me anyway."

"You're crazy."

"Crazy for my griffin, yes."

"I look more like a rabbit."

"I love your bunny teeth."

"Gosh I miss Rain so much."

I broke the embrace and looked at him, with equal proportions of surprise and disappointment.

"Where. Did. She. Come. From?"

He sighed, "I don't know. I just miss her especially now that we  facetimed her in noon. Should we bring her home already?"

"No. We still have so much to do..the dinner's left and the whole night baby..."

"I want my little squ..."

I silenced him with a kiss and he responded too. He smiled on my lips as I squeezed his ass and licked his lower lip.

"Well", I said, "I'll make sure me inside you is the only thing you'll want tonight."

He giggled, "can't wait. Carry me to bed?"

.....

Rain's music festival was two days later and we decided to give her a break from all the practices that left her drained of energy. Tine talked to Mrs. Ari for giving private lessons to her at home instead of going to school everyday as it was a lot for her to take. Not that she would ever complain for working hard, going to school and then to her music lessons. But I could never get comfortable with the idea of seeing my precious do more than what she's supposed to as a child. Luckily, she was coping with Molly's absence better than we had thought. We decided she'd visit her atleast at the end of every month, with or without Molly's will. However, this time, we knew instinctively that may be Molly would find her peace too. Tine had suggested us going to beach before Rain's event as a break everybody of us needed. And so there we were, sitting on warm sand as cold waves flowed onto the shore, back and forth, sweeping over our feet while the weather had softened with orange rays lining the walls of distant, azure horizon. Tine and Rain got up and they started running, Tine trying to catch Rain and I smiled, lying on my back and trying to admire how wonderful it all had become. I felt salty breeze, fluttering my eyelids and giggles of my babies echoing in the space between all beautiful things existing there. Like F Scott Fitzgerald would say, all the bright, precious things fade so fast and they don't come back, I realised that memories too, are transient. They are ever fleeting in the tunnels of time where our mind can't go much deeper, even if we try to hold it all in our hearts. The memories fade eventually. So what did Fitzgerald do when he realised it? Did he try to catch fading things like sand in palms? Or did he cherish them while they were there, still to be faded. I wouldn't know. I was no Fitzgerald. I was just an ordinary man, if we skipped the ceo part and being the luckiest person to have the most amazing family. I was indeed, an ordinary man, feeding on ordinary dreams of love and happiness. So what would I do when I'd see them running away? I opened my eyes to look at my family and smiled. Tine was carrying Rain on his shoulders and I got up. Time was passing, love was there but it would leave someday or may be I'd be gone before it does. Who knew? I was ordinary man, thinking what should I do to keep love forever by my side.

"Tine!"

He turned back and I saw two faces I loved more than anything in the world. So what would I do to cherish them while we were there.

I shouted, "Wait for me."

He smiled. Rain gestured me to come. I ran and saw him bringing Rain down from his shoulder to the ground and whispered in her ears. She nodded and started running playfully, singing loudly. I reached to him and he held my hand.

"I missed you."

He giggled and kissed me.

"I missed you too. Let's walk together, shall we?"

I nodded. Because that's what I could do; walk together with my Tine as long as the road lasts.

The end. 🤍💚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.1K 2.1K 20
"This isn't healthy anymore, Wat." "Are we even still good for each other?" "You and I have some thinking to do about this. About us." Set 7 years af...
173K 6.6K 27
what happens when win married his crush who hates him? In this hate to love journey let's know what win learn in his life Best rankings #1 in 2gethe...
53.3K 2.2K 19
It's a Sarawat-Tine Story ❤️❤️ Tine lived his whole life under his grandfather wrath. Now when he is married to the love of his life Sarawat. Would S...
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...