Trusting The Trouble➳ Scott M...

By greeniesdeadpool

The title pretty much gives it away on his the books going to go. I mean we all know Max had had her fair sha... More

Beta With Benefits
Hot Smirk
I Know
Sex List
Hugs
Not To Me It Isn't.
Another One
That Makes The Two Of Us
Hell Hole
Stick With Me
Inhaler
Mom
Baby Face
Nicknames
Same Old Max
Forgiveness
Until April
Predictable
Lucky
Stupid Smirk
Relief
Late Night Calls
Exhausted
I Dont Need Saving
Dysfunctional
Ordinary Truck
Emotions
Trusting The Trouble
Savour From Hell

You Remind Me Of Me

931 28 26
By greeniesdeadpool

"Hey nittwit, what's his last name again?" I asked trying to search around the administration office.

I was helping Stiles, more like doing what he wanted. "Raken." Stiles told me as he waited outside the office on lookout.

You know he's the one who usually complains about being Robin but he's to scarred to get his ass beat.

"Could you like hurry up please." Stiles nagged from the other side of the closed door and I groaned as I opened one of the file cabinets looking for his name.

"You know you should start doing your own dirty work instead of making me do it half of the time." I hissed at him and I pulled out his file flicking through it.

"Yeah well better you than me.  Suprised I haven't been suspended yet." Stiles told me and I nodded agreeing.

"But then again your coaches faveourite so I'm pretty sure he'd kill to make you stay."

I mean I wasn't wrong, I'm pretty sure coach calls them his sons.

"Just hurry up please." Stiles nagged and I had the file a while ago, I just wanted to annoy him. I opened the door as Stiles fell back onto the ground.

"Come on mischeif. Your wasting time." I teased hiding my grin and he rolled his eyes towards me as he got up of the ground and he snatched the file out of my hands as I shut the door behind me.

I crouched down placing the paperclip into the wriggling it in making sure it was locked again so no one found out we broke in.

"Hey does that mean you can-"

"Break into your room. Yup, and that also means I go through your stuff. Speaking about that how many times do you and your girlfriend actually do it. Because damn, the box is almost emp-"

"Max!" Stiles cut me off yelling at me and I just shrugged it of. "I'm gonna need to replace my locks."

"I'd still get in."

"I'll put padlocks." Stiles said and I sighed.

"I'd still get in."

"I'm gonna put an alarm system."

"I didn't spend most of my time with a computer geek in boarding school for nothing. I'd still get in brother." I parted his shoulder and he took the defeat.

"You remind me of me." Stiles told me and my fave scrunched up.

"Yeah I'm not taking that as a compliment. Now let's go mischeif, before we get caught."

"Ha! We're right as always!" I said slamming the evidence down on the library table Infront of them as me and Stiles looked at them proudly.

"So you found something?" Scott asked starring up at us and we both nodded. "Another signature. This is Theo's dad's signature on a speeding ticket from eight years ago."

Stiles pointed his finger towards the signiture and I then pointed to the transfer form.

"And this is his dad's signature on a transfer form to Beacon Hills High School from just a few days ago. Are we amaizing or what?" Of course I'm amaizing but we may not be.

"How did you get his transfer form?" Kira asked and I rubbed the back of my neck not knowing what to say.

"Did you guys break into the administration office?" Scott asked and we both shook our heads.

"No we didn't break into the administration office." Stiles said trying their best to convince them but there was no point.

"I did." I said raising my hand pretty proud.

"Can we just focus on the signatures, please? They're different." Stiles caught their attention again.

"They're sort of different." Malia tried helping but she wasn't very enthusiastic about it.

"They're completely different. Come on. Look. The garlands don't match." Stiles's said tracing over the signiture.

"The undulations of the sinuous stroke are totally off." I added on.

"And look, look at this. Perfect example of the Criminal Tremor." Stiles finished of and we both high fived eachother actually getting along.

"So now, Theo is Theo, but his parents aren't his parents?' Kira assumed and I nodded, exactly out point. I think.

"Someone's not someone. And when I figure out who that someone really is, someone's in big trouble."

Yeah you tell them Stiles. Wait am I actually getting along with him. Oh god the devil has really left my side.

"But no one's done anything wrong." Scott sighed and we shook our heads. "No one's done anything, yet."

I corrected him and he just looked like he gave up on us. Oh were so right. "If Theo's parents are both psychotic killers then obviously, we should not trust him, right?"

Stiles reasoned and I nodded along. "My parents are Peter and the dessert wolf." Malia pointed out and me and Stiles both sighed.

"You think I trust you?" I questioned looking towards Malia and she looked taken back.

"You don't trust me?" Malia asked and I nodded. "But only because your hot." My lips curled into a smirk as she grinned at my response.

"Feelings mutual." Malia said and Stiles just groaned.

"Okay... It's fine. You know what? I'll figure it out myself. Right? I don't need you or you or you. I don't need anyone!"

Stiles made his dramatic exit walking away but he stopped at his feet. "Actually I need you."

Stiles walked back dragging my arm along with him.

Of course I'm needed, I always am.

We've been here for three whole hours watching this idiot play video games. Seriously.

Right now he just walked out of his house. But I know something's up so I'm following my instincts. But to be honest they're mostly Stiles's.

"I told you he was up to something." Stiles said and me and Liam just let out a small huff.

"We just spent three hours watching this dude play video games in his bedroom. He better be out here covering up a mass murder." Liam told him and I nodded along.

"Baby face has a point." I said patting his shoulder and Stiles just nodded. "Let's find out. You still got his scent?"

He asked and Liam shook his head. "Don't need it." Liam said pointing to the mud prints on the ground.

Liam started to slow down and he seemed guilty about something. "Hey anger issues. What's wrong?" I asked stopping for a moment.

"I forgot, I was supposed to meet Mason at the school gym." Liam said, that's gotta be a little pisstaking for Mason.

When I didn't know I was so pissed of at them not telling me that I got myself almost murdered by a Hale and Boyd.

Although it wouldn't be so bad to get killed by Cora.

"Okay why didn't you just tell him?" Stiles asked and I raised my brow at Liam. "Tell him what?"

"Anything." Stiles said, I'm just gonna wait till it's my time to talk. "I can't just tell him anything."

"Why not?" Stiles asked and now it's my time to talk.

"Because the idiot hasn't told him."

I stated and Stiles was a little surprised by that. "We said it was okay." He told him.

"Yeah, I know, but it's not that easy. It's a lot to accept." He's scared to tell him, I don't need to be a werewolf to read emotions.

"He watched our dad blow up a Berserkerwith a land mine. I think the groundwork's been pretty thoroughly laid for acceptance. Scott and I have been through this. Okay? More than once." Stiles told him and a nodded along.

"It's always been better when they know. Trust me on that one." I added and we started to walk ahead again as Liam just started blabbing along behind us.

"But what if he freaks out?"

"What if he doesn't want to talk to me?"

"What if he tries to stab me with" something silver?"

"Or what if-"

Okay that didn't sound to good. I walked back to find Liam in a hole. Seriously, of course he fell in one.

"What the hell are you doing? I-there he is. Hurry up. Stop screwing around." Stiles ran ahead and I crouched down as Liam switched on his phone torch looking around.

"Need help?" I asked and I held out my hand as he took it and I pulled him up back onto the ground.

"Hey Max." Liam said and I creased my eyes at him. "Yeah?"

"Can I have my wallet back?" Liam asked and I was hoping he wouldn't notice. I pulled it out of my back pocket throwing it towards him.

We caught up to Stiles as we looked at Theo standing over a bridge. Why's he over a bridge.

"Try and get his scent. Get anything?" Stiles asked a little to eager. He needs to calm down.

"Soap, smells nice." Liam stated and I grinned. Hell yeah it does. Of course I'd know.

"His chemo signals you idiot. What's he feeling?"

"He's sad."

"He's sad?" Me and Stiles both said a little confused. "Not just sad more like grief."

Shit, yeah we gotta go. Like now.

"Max." Stiles said and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"We need to get our asses out of here." I said walking straight ahead of them. "Why?" Liam asked confused and he didn't know. "That's the bridge where they found his sister." Stiles told him hoping he would've got the message.

"What sister?-"

"The one that got lost and died from exposure. He's leaving a flower for her. Keep up baby face." I sighed

"That doesn't sound evil."

"Yeah no shit." I said saarcastically and we all stopped walking for a moment as we saw Theo up in a tree.

He jumped down from it landing on his fours and stood up to look towards us. "What you guys doing."

Liam growled at him and me I put a hand on his shoulder holding him back. "Why do I get the feeling that this kids tougher than he looks?"

"Only when we let him of his leash." Stiles stated.

"Stiles, we were in Little League together. Why are you so suspicious of me?" Theo asked but he had his eyes and his grin set on me. Oh god not the smirk.

"Because of these. One's a speeding ticket signed by your dad eight years ago." Stiles handed him the form and I took mine out aswell.

"And one's a signature on a transfer form to Beacon High. They're different." I pointed out handing it to him and he looked down at the signitures.

"They're a little different."

"No, they're totally different. Signed by two different people." Stiles said and I tried my best not to make eye contact. I'm past the whole making out thing.

Deffinetly past it.

"So my dad's not my dad? Like he's an imposter?" Theo said confused and we nodded. "Something like that."

Liam spoke and Theo let out a small sigh. "Who do you think I am?"

"We don't know yet."

"Want me to give you a DNA sample or something?" Actually that would be a great idea.

"Yeah but we don't have anything from the fourth grade to match it to. But thanks for the suggestion." I huffed.

"You know, Max, Stiles, I came back here for Scott but I also came back for you guys. Someone who's willing to walk into the woods in the middle of the night to protect their friends. Someone who will do anything to make sure the ones she loves are safe, even if she doesn't show that she loves them. I don't have anyone like that, but Scott does. You all do. I know I'm in the right place. I'm meant to be here. I'm meant to be part of this pack."

"And I was meant to have a boyfriend and a bestfriend a year ago but hey life's not perfect. So if you don't mind I'll be on my way."

Yeah there's no way he's getting through to me. Just because he knows a little about me doesn't mean I have to show him any sort of trust.

I walked past him tracing my steps back to my motorcycle as Stiles and Liam walked behind me.

I approached my bike and I saw Scott leaning against it and I huffed grabbing my helmet sitting on it.

"I'm gonna go before you lecture me." I said as I placed my keys in my cycle turning it on.

"Good luck with him." I told Stiles as I drove of.

"Hey mom. I'm sorry I havent visited."

I sat on the ground placing my flowers down as I starred at her gravestone and I set down the bottle of whiskey by my side.

Yes I'm drunk sue me. I couldn't care less.

"I'm sorry the flowers look shit. We're a bit broke. But we're getting there." I said as I played with the grass pulling at it.

I looked over at the whiskey bottle taking another gulp.

"Hey guess what! Dad took his ring of." I said acting excited and I starred down at the ring on my finger.

"He's been doing okay I guess. Stiles has a girlfriend by the way, you probably already know that." I rambled on but I might aswell since no one was listening.

"I had a bestfriend, she's probably there with you. I mean whether you are that is. If heaven is even real."

"Is Aiden with you? I mean probably not since he killed a lot of people, but try reason with god if you can. Bat your eyelashes or something. Try seduce god if you can so he at least gets some treatment in hell."

"How's Heather? She grew up to be a real bitch but then again that's how most people see me."

"At this point I'm just rambling on with dads whiskey bottle. I haven't told anyone, but I'm starting to get my panic attacks. But I try my best to ignore them."

"Lydia and I have become close. Like really close. And I'm hooking up with a freshman. But let's leave this between us, is this even girl talk? I don't really know since I didn't have you for that long."

I could hear my voice slowly break down becoming crocker by the second. "I hate that your not here."

I said breaking down as I felt a tear roll down onto my cheek and I brought my knees to my chest. Damn it's cold.

"Oh I forgot to fill you in."

"I'm made out with the guy I'm not supposed to trust. But have you seen how hot he is. I know that's not an excuse but-"

I stopped when I heard something, footsteps. I heard footsteps I swear. I turned my head alerted and I grabbed my pocket knife and pepper spray, girls gotta stay safe.

"I swear to god come out or I will stab this in you making sure you won't even have sex again."

I held out my knife and my pepper spray but the footsteps got closer and someone came out of the dark.

"It's me."

Great, I was talking about you and now here you are. "I should probably just stab it in you anyway."

"I think your to drunk to do that." Theo said and he wasn't wrong. He looked at the half empty whiskey bottle and I let out a small huff.

"So what your following me now. I knew I was hot but a little stalkerish don't you think?"

"What, no of course not. And even if I was you followed me first." He makes a fair point though.

"I was visiting my sister. I heard a familiar voice and thought I'd come say hi." He said and then he kinda figured that it wasn't the right time to say hi.

"So you heard-"

"Yup."

"Great." I sighed and I picked up my whiskey bottle and I almost tripped over myself yeah I really thought I could walk it of.

"Well if you don't mind, I'm gonna be on my way." I said walking ahead until I felt him grasp onto my hand.

"And how exactly are you getting home?" He asked raising his brow at me.

"Funny question... I don't want to tell you the answer to that."

"Let me drive you." Theo said and I shook my head not letting him. "No. I can't go home like this."

"Max where else can I take you?" He asked and I shrugged. I was kinda planning not to get to drunk but that's out of the window.

"Why do you care?" I asked raising a brow at him copying his look. "Because i-"

"Don't use the pack as a shitty excuse. Why do you actually care?" I questioned and he let out a small sigh.

"I want you to trust me. And I actually like how witty you are." Theo told me and I did what I shouldn't have. Again.

I pressed my lips against his pulling him closer but before we could continued he quickly pulled me away.

"Don't, your gonna regret it." Theo said and I shrugged. "I know. But I want to."

I said as I pulled him in again and he kissed me back. "Are you sure?" Theo asked and I'm pretty sure me making out with him makes me pretty sure.

"You gonna keep asking?"

"Nope."

19/05/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 18.9K 59
HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT ME? "I said I love you, and I don't expect you to say it back...you love her, and that's okay" ••• After coming back from her s...
64.7K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...
8.5K 480 29
"It's not a date!" Lydia protested for the fifth time as she drove herself, Diana and Allison over to the mall where she had managed to get each of t...
201K 9.5K 58
[BOOK 4] "𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞'𝙢 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙤 𝙜𝙤 𝙖𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪�...