๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—› , tommyin...

By faeriechu

๏ธต . . ๐˜๐—ผ๐—บ๐—บ๐˜† ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐ โ‚ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ โ‚Ž ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฐ --- ๐ญ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—จ๐—˜ ๐—•๐—œ๐—ง๐—–๐—›
๊ณต. the turning point
์ผ. the start
์ด. friendship pog
์‚ผ. lmanburger
์‚ฌ. joining the smp
์˜ค. committing arson
์œก. suni and blob
์น . chaotic energy
ํŒ”. for clout
๊ตฌ. karma's a bitch
์‹ญ. question and answer
์‹ญ์ผ. stream and company
์‹ญ์ด. serenading for clout
์‹ญ์‚ผ. trending online
์‹ญ์‚ฌ. rbtwt pog
์‹ญ์˜ค. the message
์‹ญ์œก. on the line
์‹ญ์น . taking a break
์‹ญํŒ”. finding solace
์‹ญ๊ตฌ. a week later
์ด์‹ญ. cindy was found
์ด์‹ญ ์ผ. mr beast
์ด์‹ญ ์ด. comeback
์ด์‹ญ ์‚ผ. misunderstanding
์ด์‹ญ์‚ฌ. platonic soulmate
์ด์‹ญ์˜ค. the duel
์ด์‹ญ ์œก. the unexpected
์ด์‹ญ ์น . going through it
์ด์‹ญ ํŒ”. planning and sh!t
์ด์‹ญ ๊ตฌ. you're the best
์‚ผ์‹ญ. asking permission
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ผ. asian parent
์‚ผ์‹ญ์ด. it's a prank bitch
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์‚ผ. going feral
์‚ผ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. your friends are here
์‚ผ์‹ญ ์˜ค. cindy meets her 'brothers'
์‚ผ์‹ญ์œก. see you soon
์‚ผ์‹ญ์น . finally meet you
์‚ผ์‹ญํŒ”. content and happy meals
์‚ผ์‹ญ๊ตฌ. settling in with pillow fights
์‚ฌ์‹ญ. dream team
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ผ. arcade and war
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์ด. gay panic
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ผ. london girl
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์˜ค. mcdonald's makes it better
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์œก. gay for you
์‚ฌ์‹ญ์น . goodbyes
์‚ฌ์‹ญํŒ”. blue bitch

์‚ฌ์‹ญ์‚ฌ. stream trouble

4.9K 265 343
By faeriechu

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
FORTY-FOUR ❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
stream trouble . . !

real life !

Cindy had just finished texting Maisie as soon as they arrived at Tubbo's place. Just in time, the big man had also waken up from his slumber. She, along with Tubbo and Tommy, said their goodbyes to Wilbur before they hopped off the car.

"You three behave okay? Especially you Tommy and be sure to tell me if you guys need anything." Wilbur reminded the young teenagers.

"Me? What's that supposed to mean?" The young blonde gasped, pretending to be taken aback by Wilbur's words. "Listen here bigmahe was instantly cut off by the bluenette.

"Alright, that's quite enough! Let's fucking go already." Cindy grabbed Tommy by the arm and yanked him away from Wilbur's window.

"See you later, Wilbur!" Tubbo said his farewells, waving at Wilbur as he drove off.

A sigh escaped Tommy's breath before he chuckled, "Damn you, Wilbur." Cindy merely laughed at this.

Tubbo then turned towards Cindy and Tommy, beaming with excitement as he grabbed them by the arm. "Come on, let's go inside!"

Cindy and Tommy nodded, and followed him. Together, they entered the nice-looking, cozy house that Tubbo called home and were greeted by a woman who very much resembled just like Tubbo. As soon as she saw the three of them, she instantly smiled in delight.

"Hey, mum!" Tubbo greeted her and motioned over Tommy and Cindy to come closer to her. "Wilbur dropped us off, we'll be streaming at my room."

The woman averted her gaze towards the said two, "Ah, hello you two. Come on inside, I've just finished making lunch!" She motioned over the two to come inside the house along with Tubbo. "You guys must be hungry."

"Thank you, ma'am." Cindy's face warmed at her kindness.

She turned towards the bluenette, chuckling softly. "No problem, dear. You must be Cindy. It is so nice to finally meet you. Tubbo had told me so much about you, like how you're from Florida. I must say, you're really pretty in person."

Cindy straighted up her posture as she bashfully smiled at the compliment, "Thank you."

"How about you Tommy, how are you?" The woman shifted her attention towards the blonde boy next.

Tommy answered in response, grinning at her. "I'm quite good, thank you for asking."

"Hey, didn't you mention to me before that you have a younger sister?" Cindy suddenly perked up, glancing at Tubbo.

Tubbo nodded in response, "Yeah, I do! Her name's Lani."

"Speaking of Lani, she isn't home. She's out with her friends and your father is accompanying her." Tubbo's mom informed them. "She should be home later before evening. You should definitely meet her Cindy. You are her favorite streamer."

"Tubbo never told me that." The bluenette's eyes widened in surprise.

"I thought I was the favorite." Tommy pretended to pout and sound hurt, causing Tubbo and his mom to laugh.

Tubbo scratched the nape of his neck, "I forgot to mention that part to Cindy, but yeah. Lani watches you the most and she really likes your hair too."

"Looks like I'm the favorite now, Tommy." Cindy giggled at Tommy's reaction.

"Come on you three, eat up lunch so you guys can stream and do whatever." Tubbo's mom lead them to the dining room wherein a plateful of various food was waiting for them. "Be sure to eat a lot, especially you two."

She ruffled Cindy's and Tommy's hair. "Eat plenty and make yourselves feel at home. Okay?"

The two young teenagers nodded and sat across the dining table. Cindy sat next to Tommy, while Tubbo and his mother sat on the other side of the table. Soon after, the four of them started digging in.

Tommy snatched up the steak and offered to serve it to Cindy so she wouldn't have to get it herself. "Here, I'll get that for you."

"Aw, thanks." As she expressed her gratitude, she smiled.

Cindy then proceeded to scan the table, looking for a particular meal that seemed to be missing in her plate.

"Looking for something dear?" Tubbo's mom noticed her gaze. "More mashed potatoes? Gravy?"

Cindy sheepishly smiled as she placed a hand on the nape of her neck, her eyes locking with Tubbo's mom.

"Um, Where's the rice?"

Tubbo and Tommy shared glances with each other. They were quite unsure how to word it for Cindy as Tubbo's mom gave her an awkward response in return.

"We don't have.. we don't eat rice dear."

Tommy and Cindy helped Tubbo and his mother wipe off the dining table after lunch before heading upstairs to Tubbo's room to begin their stream.

As soon as she entered the mentioned bedroom, Cindy was practically slumped on the floor, making nonsensical noises of embarrassment just like she did the night before when she got Maisie's number.

"THAT WAS EMBARRASSING. THE WAY SHE LOOKED ME LIKE.. I FORGOT THAT YOU GUYS DON'T EAT RICE."

Tommy broke into a fit of laughter as Tubbo stood there in the middle room, chuckling at Cindy's outburst. "I mean, we do eat rice but like rarely?"

"Oh, come on Cinds. Cheer up." Tommy attempted to lighten up her mood to make her forget the awkwardness earlier from lunch.

A sharp huff escaped Cindy's breath as she shot Tommy a small glare. "Says the one who's laughed his ass off."

"We still have a stream to do." Tubbo told the two as he went off to his desk to start-up his monitor. "What do you guys wanna do?"

"We should dance toCindy opened her mouth to speak as she raised a finger to suggest but Tommy had quickly cut her off. "No Cindy, we are not dancing to Loona and Twice."

"Well, it was worth the shot." Cindy shrugged her shoulders, snickering afterwards. "What do you suggest then?"

"How about a chill stream? You know, like just talk to the chat and tell stories. Something like that." Tommy suggested. "If you guys want to?"

"I'm down for it." Cindy nodded, "What about you Tubs?"

Tubbo grinned at the nickname that Cindy gave him, "Sure thing. Let me just get the camera rolling and then we'll start."

Cindy talked to Tommy while waiting for Tubbo prepare for their stream. Tommy ended up showing some of Tubbo's stuff to her in order to kill some time. The bedroom was quite the typical boy's bedroom she noted.

After five minutes, Tubbo had started up the stream and the chat instantly started going crazy as soon as they saw Cindy and Tommy.

user46 | CINDY AND TOMMY ON STREAM WITH TUBBO YES!!

user12 | THIS IS POGGERS

user65 | CINDY REALLY IS IN THE UK

user100 | IS THIS REAL?!?

The bluenette striked a pose, doing a peace sign as she waved at the camera with her other hand to greet the stream viewers. "Hey everyone! Oh my god, yes this is happening. This is real, I am here inside Tubbo's room." She ended up cracking up at the comment that caught her eye.

"How are you guys?!" Tommy asked the stream, the smile on his face growing. "I'm with Tubbo and blue bitch over here."

"We don't have anything in mind, it'll just be a chill stream for today chat. You can ask us and send us media shares." Tubbo explained briefly.

Right after that, questions instantly came rolling in.

user11 donated £15
hello! how are you guys?

"We're doing great, we just had lunch together." Tommy took the initiative to answer the question asked along with donation. "And speaking of lunch, something occured."

Cindy groaned in annoyance. She already knew where this was going. "Oh my god, you damn bitch."

Tubbo merely chuckled, leaning further into his seat as he looked at the chat who were questioning Tommy about what happened earlier.

"Basically we all sat down at the table and began to dig in our food. Cindy, over here was looking over at the table. So, Tubbo's mom asked her if she was looking for more mashed potatoes and she asked for rice. I don't know much about Cindy's part-Korean culture but you know how it is for us. We don't really eat rice and I shit you not, Tubbo's mom just looked at Cindy with this, uncertainty of a stare." Tommy explained, managing a stifle of laughter in the process.

"Us asians loves rice, alright?" A sigh escaped Cindy's breath as she shook her head at Tommy before playfully and weakly punching his shoulder. "Usually when we eat, rice is mainly part of our meal. I guess forgot that brits don't particularly eat rice. But I think her food was great, with rice or no rice."

name donated £2
not an american speaking on the behalf of asians lol are you seeing this?

This made Cindy's mouth hung agape along with Tommy and Tubbo. She found herself, unable to find the right words at the donation sent to Tubbo. Blinking, all she could manage to say was, "What the fuck?"

"Okay, okay. Boys, let's not start shit alright?" Tommy instantly noticed how this dismayed Cindy. "I don't think many people even know this but Cindy over here, is part Korean. So technically speaking, she is still Asian. She's literally Asian-American."

Cindy secretly glanced at Tommy, silently thanking him for standing up for her as she smiled at the camera. "Yeah, my mother is half-korean while my father is a full-blooded korean."

name donated £1
you live in america and grew up in america, so even if your parents are 'asians'. you are still an american, you're just saying that lol.

The bluenette blinked, staring at the donation that appeared on Tubbo's monitor. She felt a lump on her throat form. There was this urge within her that wanted to contradict the said statement addressed to her but, at the same time. She didn't want to do it. No, not because she can't but because this is Tubbo's stream and it was supposed to be a fun one.

Cindy didn't want to ruin the stream by going off at this silly donater who thinks they can defy her.

She simply stared at the written message that came along with the donation, it was as if she was glaring at the person behind the screen.

It would also be a waste of her spit to even argue with them.

Tommy looked at Tubbo, who nodded in return. He seemingly got the message and turned off the donations before smiling at the camera.

"Alright, I have an idea! Let's take turns playing Bedwars and tell the chat about the meet-up we planned." Tubbo looked at Tommy and Cindy. "What do you guys say? Best out of three?"

"Let's fucking go!" Tommy fist pumped the air, beaming with excitement.

Cindy had snapped out of it by masking a confident look on her face as she gazed at him determinedly. "Yeah, me too! I'm beating you guys, just wait and see."

"Bring it on, blue bitch."

And for a short moment, she felt her troubles dissipate into thin air.

"Oh I will, bitch boy."

Tubbo shook his head, laughing as he threw his thumbs behind him to gesture the two bitches. "They really get competitive when it comes bedwars."

︵ . . ⌗𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘𝗦 ❜

okay before you throw a, "miss girl relies on tommy and tubbo rather than choosing to defend herself." at me.

cindy canonically despises conflicts and hate.

she would rather choose to ignore the hate she receives. not because she can't defend herself. she can but she would rather not give a fuck about drama and not waste her time.

this is also a prompt that one of the readers requested at my discord although i tweaked it a bit!

stay safe and take care ya'll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 12.2K 104
Y/n has been Tubbo's neighbor since they were born. They've always been super close to each other. She knew he was on the dream smp, but didn't know...
384K 9.8K 31
two best friends in a room! they might kiss! georgenotfound x fem!oc
122K 1.7K 28
IN WHICH they were each other's nightly hookup, but they fell in love after awhile. will they end up happy? dreamwastaken x oc
158K 4.2K 33
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎโž โ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ˆ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐จ๐จโž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๐‘’๐‘š๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก โช ๐ค๐š๐ซ...