The Bad Boy and the Other Bad...

By badbloom

The last time I'd seen him shirtless was years ago when we were still friends - before puberty. I was so foc... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Author's Note

18.6K 378 44
By badbloom

Thank you, lovely reader,  for getting to the end of The Bad Boy and The Other Bad Boy. I started this bloody book on October 9th, 2018, and now here we are, years after. I've grown and matured since, and my writing has as well. I really cringe when I read the first few chapters, so I am going to have to do a lot of revision. But disregarding that - I have finished my first ever first draft of a novel! I don't know how many of you are writers as well as readers, but it is such a crazy and fulfilling accomplishment. 

The next step for TBBATOBB is to sit and stew for a while, so that I am fresh and energetic when I come back to it and make serious revisions. 

After that - who knows, maybe it will be available to purchase on Amazon?

NEXT:

But for now, my plan is forward! I am never going to stop writing. 

However, I am taking a break from writing about gay characters, and my new story/stories will most likely be a bit different than this one is. I am going to begin a new and fresh account under a new pen name, which I can link here if enough people want me to - I know what it is like to find a writer who you personally like, but then losing them. 

However, I really don't want:

a) a headstart in readers for my new books from this account

b) expectations from readers here placed onto my new books - I really don't want to let anyone down if my new books aren't what you wanted them to be. Personally, of course, I am incredibly excited for them and I love the ideas I have for them (otherwise I wouldn't be writing them) but we are all different and have different preferences. 

Anyway, I'm sure most people don't even read Author's Notes, but for those do want to know what's next - there you go! 

Lastly, of course, I just want to say a massive, huge, gigantic thank you to all you readers - it's so crazy to have people all around the world getting invested in my story and delving into the world of TBBATOBB. My characters are so real to me, and I hope they are real to you too. 

Let me know if you want to know my new account!

Love, 

badbloom 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 121K 49
*** COMPLETED *** Sixteen year old Daniel Layman has been bullied since he came out. His best friend and protector Sean, moved to Los Angeles leaving...
68.6K 933 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...
552 29 6
Kylan Monroe had no other choice but to live a scandalous double life. By day, he was a high school student, pressured into becoming a mechanic by hi...
38.4K 694 14
A hopeless teen finds out he's close to being kicked out of school for good. He then ends up meeting a boy who's way too nice for his own good, good...