Forbidden Mates(boyxboy)

By DasiyC

What happens when vampires and werewolves,( natural born enemies.) Decide to live together as equals on the s... More

Warning
Chapter 1- Mates
Chapter 2- Mates part 2
Chapter 3- What would happen
CHARACTERS INFO PART ONE.
Chapter 4- Siblings
Chapter 5-The scent
Chapter 6- The twin
Chapter 7- Go
Chapter 8- The cottage
The cottage pictures.
Chapter 9- Friends
CHARACTERS INFO PART 2
Chapter 10- Who's the villian.
Ouestion/Answer- special
Chapter 11- Yuan
Chapter 12-Yuan part 2
Chapter 13- Caught
Chapter 14- Vic
Chapter 15- Dad
Chapter 16- Coma
Chapter 17- Coven
Chapter 18- The Ambassadors
Chapter 19- The Pack
Chapter 20- Bad Alpha
Chapter 22- It's Just A Feeling
Chapter 23- Awkward conversation
Chapter 24- The Nursery
Chapter 25- The Past
Chapter 26- Foreign Help
Chapter 27- Ultrasound
Chapter 28-New plan
Chapter 29- Wicked Surprise
Chapter 30- The Battle
Chapter 31- The End
Epilogue
CHARACTERS INFO PART 3

Chapter 21- New Traitor

161 16 1
By DasiyC

A:/N Still giving Storm and Wesley's POV a break. So lets explore another new POV.

Darrel's POV(uhuh)

"I like Oni better."

"Oni's so cool."

"Oni's so hot."

"Oh Oni's our Beta."

"Oni's the hotter twin."

For fucks sake. We have the same goddess damn face. We're completly fucking identical, but yet they always pick him over me. So I want to know what Oni has that I don't have? What does he do that I don't? How does he get to have a hot mate that I want? And have cool friends but I don't. Why did Storm pick him over me? Why did everyone choose him over me?

Why?

Why?

Why?

I hate him, I hate Oni so much. That I want him to die. I want him to feel how I felt for the past eighteen years in his shadow. And with the help of the Night Walkers Pack, I'm going to do just that.

You may be thinking. Why are you so cruel and jealous? But if you were in my shoes. Living and your brother's shadow. I bet you'd do the same thing.

"Kid, keep up," Came Seth's voice, pulling me out of my thoughts. I shook my head in an attempt to cool my anger for my brother for now. Before I took in my surroundings. We were walking down a long hallway of the pack house. The floors were checkered like a chess board, while the walls were painted yellow and white. The halls were dimly lit but it was bright enough for me to see with my second pair of eyes.

We walked for a few more minutes before we came up to a big black door. The door looked out of place, as every other door was white or a light shade of yellow like the walls. Seth glimpsed at me over his shoulder, before he opened the door with a defeated sigh. Revealing a beautifully furnished room. The room was decorated like one of those meeting rooms that you'd see on tv. With a long black wooden table in the middle of the room. That was surrounded by soft seated chairs. On the walls were exquisite expensive looking paintings. And behind the head of the table where I assume that the Alpha would later sit. Was a big white marker board.

"Come," Seth ordered as he entered the room.

"This is the pack's planning room, the room where we discuss all our plans of action. You'll meet the rest of the main team in a while," Seth informed, before he took a seat on one of the chairs. I looked around the room confused as to what to do, before I looked back down at Seth who had taken out his phone and scrolled through it.

"Where do I sit?" I asked stupidly.

Seth looked up at me from his phone before he pointed to the seat next to him. I nodded before I made my way to my seat next to him.

The chair was really comfortable and I squashed around to get even more warmth. Seth looked down at me weirdly, rolling his eyes before looking back at his phone.

"Why are you doing this?" The bigger man asked, causing me to look up at him confused.

"Why am I doing what?" I asked confusedly.

Seth looked down at me before he spoke.

"Why are you betraying your friends and family?" He asked after he had placed his phone away. Giving me his attention.

"I told you, I don't like being second best," I replied blankly.

Seth looked over my face, searching for any emotion or a twitch. And when he received none. He looked away before he spoke.

"I guess you've already made up your mind huh kid? He asked and I nodded.

"Fair enough, but let me tell you this," Seth began.

"Family is the only real thing you have in this world. And to give up that for something as stupid as jealousy. Just makes you an asshole. So take your elder's advice kid, and go back to the family that loves you before it's too late," Seth stated before he pulled back out his phone.

"If family is so important, why are you doing this then?" I asked.

"Because as much as I can smell on you, you're not a part of this pack. Which makes you a rogue." I stated as the words had just spilled out of my mouth.

Seth looked down at me coldly before he answered.

"They killed my pack," he said, causing my eyes to widen.

"Your pack killed out my pack during a battle and as an Alpha. It is only right to avenge them," Seth stated, making me even more confused.

"Alpha, you're an Alpha?" I asked and Seth nodded before he turned back to his phone.

"But if you're an Alpha, wouldn't Alpha Killian have killed you already?" I asked confusedly.

"He would've, if I allowed them to smell all of my scent or if I acted like an Aloha. But I didn't, instead I acted like any normal playful wolf," Seth stated and I nodded my understanding.

"But if you're masking most of your scent, how will your mate identify you whenever she shows up?" I looked up at him, but he avoided my eye's. Before he spoke deeply.

"I don't need him to know, because after I avenge my pack. I'm going to die," he stated before he turned away signaling the end of our conversation.

'Him'

What did he mean by that? But before I could voice my question. The room door opened and eight people walked in behind the Alpha.

"Alpha," Seth greeted as he rose to his feet. The Alpha waved him off before he made his way to the head of the table. After the Alpha had comfortably seated he pulled Asian looking man into his lap. And began to gently past his hand through the man's hair like you would a pet.

"Guys, we've got a new addition to the main team," the Alpha began with a gesture in my direction. Causing all eye's to fall on me. I smiled nervously before the Alpha spoke again.

"Everyone this is Darrel the Beta of the Dark Moon Pack other son. Darrel meet Danta my top hunter," the Alpha introduce as he pointed a big strong built man that reminded me so much of my dad.

"Then we have Meshia, our top and strongest hunter she-wolf," Alpha said as he pointed to a blue haired badass looking woman.

"Then there's Newt," he stated as he pointed to a gorgeous man that was dressed in black from head to toe.

"And this beauty on my lap, is your brother's mate's father. Chang Ming."

That's Vic, our scientist/doctor," he said as he pointed to a man with whitess blonde hair.

"That's Chris and James, two of our best trackers," the Alpha stated as he pointed to two evenly muscular men. Who both smiled back at me.

"And finally over there is your brother's mate's brother. Yuan" the Alpha introduced as he pointed to a beautiful fifteen or sixteen year old Japanese looking boy. I nodded at the beauty before I turned back to the Alpha as he began to speak again.

"Good, now that we've all been introduced let's get down to business," the Alpha began, instantly getting everyone's full attention.

"The Dark Moon Pack is one of the largest packs in this area. And now that the Von Stein clan has joined them they are ten times stronger. But the good thing is, that we've also gotten an upgrade in members of our pack. Though we're going in to crush the Dark Moon Pack. There are a few things I want you guys to avoid," Alpha stated and we all nodded for him to continue.

"I don't want anyone to kill my son or his mate. I also don't want you guys to injure or kill the old defenceless werewolves. Or the pregnant she-wolves and their children. We may be the villains, but we're not monsters. Any vampire, you are free to kill. And finally, Newell and my brother are mine to kill, so don't touch them! Any questions?" The Alpha asked and everyone shook their heads.

"Alright, now to discuss the plan."

Everyone sat up in their seats at their Alpha's words. And though I wasn't a part of this pack. I still sat up as he was using his Alpha voice the inter time.

"There will be five groups. Group A(front attack), GroupB(Back attack), GroupC(east attack), GroupD(south attack) and finally GroupE( Back bone). These groups will be given special jobs. And as the names say. The group you've been placed in, will determine where you attack from," the Alpha stated as he looked over every face in the room.

"Meshia and Danta, I want you guys to be in groupB. While Newt, you'll be in groupC. James and Chris, I want you guys to be in groupD. And finally, Darrel and Seth, I want you both in groupE. Yuan, I want you in the truck that would hold our hostage. And Vic, I want you to make us some energy boosters. And those pills, just in case one of us gets caught. And they want to interrogate us. Remember other than my restrictions, don't show any mercy. This is war, and you will treat it as such. Not even if you see your friend or family member. Any questions?" Alpha Killian and we all shock our head's no.

"Ok, you're all dismissed. The other members of your appointed groups are outside. So go get buddy, buddy with them," the Alpha stated before he left the room first.

Everyone left the room, only leaving Seth and I behind. I looked at the door as it closed behind the last person who left. Before I turned back to Seth who was still fiddling on his phone.

"Seth," I called but the man's eyes never left his phone.

"I don't want you to die," I blurted before I could stop it from coming out. That made Seth look up at me blankly but I continued before I could stop myself.

"I don't know why, but I really don't want you to die."

Seth looked at me silently for a while, before he got up and walked up into my face. My breath got caught in my throat as his thumb grazed over my bottom lip. His eyes then met mine again, before he whispered.

"Go home." Then he walked out of the room, leaving me completely speechless.

What was that all about? And why was I so flustered. Even though he's an Alpha. I'm a Beta. These thoughts ran through my head before I excited the room with one last huff.

I'm doing what's right for me, and that's all that matters.

Oh Darrel's evil. Thanks for reading chapter of my story. And I hope that you liked it. Bye stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 81.7K 46
"A mate will love you and only you. No other can compare to you and he or she will treasure you above all and everything in the world," mommy says to...
109K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
3.5K 128 17
I was always told to fight, to never give up my dominance. But I did. I submitted to him. I did it because I wanted to feel loved, and to feel him to...
238K 13.4K 41
There first meeting wasn't great. One was called rude and the other thought he was childish. More than one encounters couldn't just be an incident. B...