Pierced Heart ✓

By anandruchi

THE REVENGE that will break someone. THE REGRET that will drown someone in guilt. THE LOVE that will be uncon... More

Prologue
Copyright ©️
Cover
Character sketch
1. Nothing will be wrong
2. Helplessness to do anything
3. The unknown deception
4. Never let the heart win
5. Illusion of the painful past
6. Choice of life and pain
7. Being the healer is harder
8. Pain subsiding with smile
9. Presence to peace or pain
10. Memories to feel relief and affliction
11. Betrayer or betrayed
12. The fear of losing
13. Forgetting pains or living with it
14. Make the things clear
15. Finding the hidden truths
16. The Trust of hearts
17. Accept the unexpected
18. Forced to be heartless
19. Shattered with reality
20. Thin string of hope
21. The betrayer heart
22. Bound by heart
23. Mending a shattered dream
24. Feeling of tranquility
26. Tied in a pious knot
27. The beautiful but deceiving eyes
28. Finding the lost treasure
29. The Promises for life
30. The new phase of happiness
Epilogue

25. Healer of broken soul

4.4K 253 116
By anandruchi

"Ohkkk so, that was such a long rollar coaster ride. I mean seriously!!! What a lovestory you both have." Ahaan said as Sanskar and Arav elaborated him whole story from the point they met Riya and Swara Berlin till now.

"Also you both got married very differently. Amazing haha!! Hats off to you guys. I feel pity on Viraj that poor guy didn't have any idea that he was messing with two devils by trying to marry your girls " Ahaan couldn't stop himself but chuckled.

Arav and Sanskar also chuckled hearing him and thinking about how they got married to Riya and Swara respectively.

"But tell me something. Although you idiots were so busy when you both were in Berlin. But I called you few times then why didn't you mentioned about Swara and Riya that time?" Ahaan asked.

"Ahaan, I was messed up with Swara's treatment and so stressed out. You must remember, I used to hardly talk to you for couple of minutes. But it was never that I didn't want to tell you. I thought we will tell you everything once situation gets a bit normal. But then one after other problems arises and we came to India to clear everything. I already told you everything. It actually slipped from my mind. I m really sorry for that yaar." Sanskar said.

"He is right Ahaan. And one of the reason was that you were setting up your business and projects to finally settle in India forever. We know last few months were really crucial for you. So, you shouldn't be distracted. Still, it was our mistake and accepted.
I m also sorry dude." Arav said.

"Shut up!! How dare you think like that? Huh! I was busy but that doesn't mean I don't have time for you guys." Ahaan said.

"Sorry yaar. " Arav said making face.

"Yes Ahaan but the best part is that now everything is going fine. And you are also here." Sanskar said.

"Ok fine... This time I m forgiving you both but next time dare you both to hide anything from me." Ahaan said.

"Okay." Sanskar said and smiled.

"But on the serious note guys, I m so happy to see you both like this. It never felt good to see you both the way you both were. But now I m really so happy." Ahaan said.

"Yeah, but Swara still didn't forgive me yet." Sanskar said taking a sad sigh.

"Don't worry Sanskar. She will." Arav said.

Ahaan placed his hand on Sanskar's shoulder.
"Yes Sanskar, she will forgive you. I could see that she loves you so much. And I trust you. I m sure you are gonna do it buddy." Ahaan said with smile.

Sanskar nodded with smile. They had a small group hug after so long time.

Later,
They came back in hall. Ahaan spent so much time with them. He talked to Swara so casually as if they both knew each other since long time. Swara also didn't felt awkward. In between, Ahaan was trying to pull Sanskar's leg but Sanskar gave him unbelievable nod while Arav chuckled at him. Sujatha and Rp also came back. Sanskar introduced Ahaan to them. Ahaan took their blessings. They also liked Ahaan. He was really nice guy. They spent good time talking to each other, knowing about Ahaan's family. The dinner was served.
But in all this, Mr. Shekhawat was seems to be distracted and time to time, his eyes didn't fail to moved toward the room in which he saw her going. The door was shut and lights was on. A couple of times, he saw her shadow near the glass window. He tried his best to hide his smile.

After couple of hours, Ahaan said bye to everyone. Rp and Sujatha told him to come again soon. Knowing about Ahaan's father, Rp came to know that he has already met him before in a meeting. Swara also say bye to him. Rp went from there and Swara went to help Sujatha in something.

Sanskar hugged Arav then hugged Ahaan. They were near entrance.

"See you tomorrow buddy." Sanskar said.

"You better. Mom and Dad want to meet you both." Ahaan said.

"Sure, we are coming tomorrow." Arav said with smile and Sanskar nodded.
Then only Arav got a call. He excused himself. Rp called Sanskar.

"Yes Dad,... Just a minute Ahaan. I will just come." Sanskar said.

"Oh sure yaar " Ahaan said with smile.

Sanskar went to Rp. Ahaan walked outside. He was casually whistling and looking around the garden that was glowing with few lights. That's when he saw something and his step halted in his way. He looked at the figure standing in balcony and he got freezed at his place only to find it's her . Her hair was left open to the right side of her shoulder, floating with the cold wind and hair fringes falling on her face. She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe hugging herself for some warmth. She opened her eyes slowly and looked up in the sky. She was looking in pain. He could know that much. Then only may be she felt his gaze and her eyes caught his. But it didn't rest a couple of second and she immediately looked away in nervousness. And the next moment she rushed inside her room, shutting the balcony door. Ahaan who was looking ather each and every movement so closely, raised his eyebrows confusingly thinking what happened suddenly. But then his lips curved into interesting smile.

"Now that is interesting. You are already running away and I love to chase. What a perfect combination." Ahaan thought with Chuckle.

That's when Sanskar came there and Arav also came after ending his call.

"Shall we leave?" Arav asked.

"Hmm?... Yeah, yeah let's go " Ahaan said diverting his gaze from the balcony.

"What happened to you suddenly? May I have pleasure to know the reason of this idiotic smile?" Sanskar asked raising his eyebrows.

Ahaan chuckled.
"Nothing. Firstly I need to understand this. Then I will definitely tell you" Ahaan said.

"Now I m feeling something really suspicious." Arav said.

"Don't try to be James bond. Let's go. Otherwise drop yourself to your mansion." Ahaan said rolling his eyes.

Sanskar chuckled.

"Ohkk, let's go." Arav said with Chuckle.

"Bye Sanskar." Ahaan and Arav said.

"Bye Ahaan, bye Arav." Sanskar said.

Ahaan grab the driving seat while Arav takes passenger seat. Ahaan started the car and started driving. Sanskar went inside. The car was about to come out of main gate when Ahaan who was looking straight, casually sees the side mirror only to find her yet again in balcony as if she was waiting for him to go and she could come outside. His lips again broke into pleasant smile. And that's the moment, he doesn't know about what's going to happen in future but at that instance, All he knew was she was affected.
Arav was playing some music and adjusting the volume that's why he didn't noticed Ahaan's face expression.
...
Sneha didn't know why she was hiding from him. May be because he was a stranger to her? No!! She was never affected by anyone like this. After having her dinner in her room only what she asked servant to get for her, she thought to go in balcony for sometime as she was feeling a strange feeling inside her since evening. No basically since the time she dashed with him. And then she saw him yet again. A sudden nervousness yet again gripped her. Why? Why in front of him?
She saw the car going out of mansion and she should feel relaxed right? But no, this strange feeling is increasing more. It wasn't like her hand was shivering or body trembling, neither any head ache. This was definitely not the anxiety attack.
She shook her head to herself and went inside yet again. She sat on bed. She thought to take medicine and sleep. Opening the drawer, she took out the pills and took water bottle to gulp the pills but then she stopped.

"Wait, why she is having it? She wasn't getting any anxiety attack." She thought and got confused at herself. Usually her head starts paining by this time since few days. But not tonight.

She kept the pills back being confused to herself and just gulped water. Her mind was distracted. Distracted by him. The way he was looking at her. It didn't make her feel uncomfortable but... What was it,?
She took a deep breathe closing her eyes and lie down on the bed. She turned off the light thinking she definitely need some sleep. She covered herself in comforter and closed her eyes.
...

It's hardly been an hour, when Sneha woke up with a sudden gasp. She immediately turned on the light. Her eyes were wide open and she was breathing heavily. She was repeatedly getting flashes of all the recent incident between her and him. dashed with each other, getting pinned to the wall, holding him in fear to fall, being so close to him, his eyes looking into her's as if trying to read her emotions, his Cologne that she could still feel, his arm around her waist which was still giving a jittery feeling and unable to hold herself, she opened her eyes abruptly.

"What's happening to me Suddenly? Why am I thinking about him? Why his face is appearing in front me again and again?" She murmured to herself brushing her finger through her hair pushing them behind and holding her head.

She took water bottle from the table and gulped it as she was already feeling her throat getting dry. Then she put the bottle back on the table.

"Should I take pills?" She asked herself.

"No, Dr. Meher said to have it only when it is needed. I m not having any headaches, nor I m sweating or shivering thinking about anything else. The only thing I m getting is his thoughts and this strange feeling!! Arghh!! Why?" She murmured to herself then dropped the idea of having pills.

She closed her eyes leaned back on the head rest.

"Why are you affecting me so much when I don't even know you? What's happening to me?"Sneha muttered thinking about him, she doesn't even know his name.

Shekhwat mansion:
Ahaan reached his mansion after dropping Arav to his home. He came to his room thinking something deeply and a beautiful smile was playing on his lips. He removed his black blazer and placing it on couch. He walked to the bed then threw himself back on the bed. Then let out a deep breathe thinking about her. Her beautiful face, her eyes, eyelashes movement, her nervousness, her fragrance, everything about her was so beautiful.

"I wish I had answer to myself that why am I getting so affected by you but Seems like you are already capturing my heart and messing with my mind. That's something really never happened with Ahaan Shekhawat before. And... I m definitely going to meet you soon My hiding princess." He thought.

He closed his eyes only to see her beautiful face and her eyes appearing in front of him which brought a smile on his lips thinking she is overpowering his mind totally.
.....

Few days passed, Ahaan was developing a great bond with Swara and Riya both in just few days.. They became friends now. Sanskar, Ahaan and Arav used to spend time with each other like old days in London. Arav and Sanskar went to meet his parents. They were happy to see them.
One side where Ahaan was happy with his friends then otherside someone was affecting him more and more each and everyday. He visited Mm couple of times but he could hardly get a glimpse of her as she just run away from him and hiding herself. He so wanted to see her, talk to her.
And otherside, Sneha came to know about the guy. That he was Sanskar's best friend from London and his name is Ahaan. Somewhere his name also left a sudden impact on her heart. She felt nervous to go in front of him but she never knew the reason why she was doing this. He was surrounding her thoughts slowly. But in all this a relief for her was that Avinash's thought was away from her. Still, she couldn't stop to think about past and it resulted in another anxiety attack.

A week later;
Evening:
Sneha was in garden once again. Today was again a hard day for her to struggle with her anxiety disorder. It makes her feel hell. After finally getting relief from a bursting pain in her head and calming her trembling form, She was walking in garden barefooted feeling the softness of the grass but her mind was lost thinking whatever happened in past.
That's when her eyes fall on the car that has stopped near the entrance. It didn't took her a couple of second to know that it was his car. Suddenly, everything that she was thinking blanked out from her brain and nervousness raised inside her mingled with that strange feeling she couldn't name yet again. She thought to go to the back side of garden as she definitely doesn't want to face him. But as she turned and took a couple of steps she heard something and got freezed at her place.

"Hey." She heard him.

Her heartbeat increased. This is the first time he was talking to her and wait!! Why the hell she is nervous yet again? Shaking her head unbelievably at her, she just choose to just rush from there. And she took a couple of steps in haste but couldn't take another as she felt her hand hold by his. Her heart skipped a beat. And the very next moment she was twirled to face him. Het breathe stuck in her throat finding him so close. Her wide open eyes met his who had winning smirk on his face. It took a minute for her to resister that he was holding her.

"Le... Leave me."Sneha said slowly diverting her eyes fr him and looking down.

"Hmm, sure. But if you again try to run away then don't blame me." Ahaan said and leave her slowly with smile on his face.

Sneha moved back and looked away.

"What's you problem huh? Why do you always run away from me?" Ahaan asked raising his one eyebrow at her.

"I... I need to leave." Sneha said looking away and taking a step back but he hold her hand yet again.

"See, once again trying to run away. But this time I m not gonna leave you till I get my answer." Ahaan said with not so caring look.

Sneha looked at him then she looked around what if someone sees them. What if Sanskar sees them? This guy was holding her hand in the middle of the garden.

"It.. it's nothing." Sneha said looking around.

"Really? I don't think so." Ahaan said in cool tone. Then he leave her hand as he don't have any intention to let her feel awkward or nervous. He just wants to talk to her not to make her conscious.

Then before Sneha could excuse herself from there. Ahaan said something with fake shocked expression.

"Oh no!! Wait, oh my god!! Did you come to know that I m a Vampire and I m going to suck your blood?" Ahaan asked suddenly in fake shocked look.

"Whaatt?" Sneha looked at him suddenly like what the hell? She was amused and her nervousness just flew away suddenly hearing him. She could hardly manage to stop herself from smiling at his idiotic sense of humour.

"Yeah, I think my secret got revealed. Oh no!! But how? (Fake sad sigh) But don't worry I m a pure vegetarian vampire. So you are safe." Ahaan said in too innocent way.

Sneha gave him unbelievable look. She couldn't understand this guy and couldn't say anything. Ahaan chuckled.

"Hi, myself Ahaan. Ahaan Shekhawat. I m Sanskar's friend." Ahaan said smilingly.

As soon as Sneha heard Sanskar's friend. Her face expression changed. She knew it already but this Suddenly brought her back to reality. Thinking Sanskar's hate, past and all.

"I know you." Sneha said slowly.

"Okk So, Won't you tell me your name?" Ahaan asked as he sees her expression changing suddenly.

"Why does it matter?" Sneha asked looking away from him.

"Because if you won't tell me your name then how will we start conversation?" Ahaan said.

Sneha looked at him.

"Why do you want to talk to me? And if a conversation depends upon name then I think no one should talk to anyone Mr. Ahaan." Sneha said lost in her own thoughts and turned to go from there.

Ahaan looked at her leaving but he didn't stopped her. He was thinking something.

That was the first conversation they had. Where he could hardly hear a couple of sentences from her and her behaviour was something really unusual. But Ahaan wasn't going to stop either.
Three days passed, he tried to talk to her so many times only to get one word or one sentence answer leaving him confused. She looked lost and it was affecting him. He sees a pain in her eyes and he wants to erase it. He wanted to talk to her normally, to know about her likes and dislikes, her hobbies but her answers were always a puzzle to him.

He remembered when he asked about her hobby and what does she like and dislike about herself, what she answered left him speechless.

"My hobby? (Sad chuckle) I love destroy other's life and snatch other's happiness. You can can call me a witch or a vamp. " Sneha said straightforwardly Without any expression on her face.

"I like the fact that I tried to kill myself and I hate that I couldn't die. One day I will die and I get what I deserved that is betrayal and I hate about myself is that I look birth." Sneha said lost in her thoughts.

"What?" Ahaan said in shock.

Sneha came in her sense with jerk and shook her head and rushed from there.

"Oookkkk, that's too weird. What type of girl she is?" Ahaan thought looking at her as she went from there.

When she turned around to see him.

"There's something in her. I like her." He thought with smile.

Pacing around his room, he was thinking about that girl who was being a question to him nowadays. He wasn't able to stop himself from her thoughts neither he wants. He liked her. He was falling for her each and every moment but now it was somewhere scaring him. A fear of heartbreak or a fear to loose her before even getting her. He takes a deep sigh and stood leaning to the railing of his balcony.

"May you try hard to stay away from me but I will find my way to reach you Ms. Sneha Maheshwari. I m not gonna loose just like that and I m well aware of the fact that you are affected by me. I can see it and feel it. You are beat to my heart soon to be Mrs. Shekhawat. Just wait and watch." He said to himself in determination.

The next day:
Sneha was in the orphanage where she visits sometime. It was opened by her only an year back thinking to do something for those children who don't have anyone except god. Rp was proud of her for this and he supported her with Sujatha. For Sneha, it was a place where she could feel and away from all worries till the time she was among these children. After spending quality time there, she came out saying bye to children.

Having a small but a peaceful smile on her face, she opened her car door and grab the driving seat. She was about to start the car and looked up only to get shocked to find him who was waving at her leaning on his car which was just in front of her car. She is really not able to understand what's the problem of this guy. Why he always emerge out of nowhere?

"Care to come out of your car Hiding princess? Or you want to hide yourself at the backseat of car?" Ahaan said teasingly.

Although Sneha used to get nervous around him but now slowly she was overcoming it. Her past disturb her a lot that's why she doesn't understand what she just said in front of him. And she know she needs to control herself.

Sneha who heard him saying Hiding princess shook her head feeling a bit irritated. As he was teasing her for running away from him what she actually do but his smirk and teasing tone did something to her and she came out of car.

"What's your problem Mr. Shekhawat? Please move back your car. I need to go." Sneha said in a calm yet irritatingly.

"Mr. Shekhawat? No way!! Don't be so formal Sweetheart. Just call me Ahaan." Ahaan said smilingly.

Sneha's eyes got wide open hearing Sweetheart.

"What? Sweetheart? I think you have hit your head somewhere really hard or you had an accident and your mind has stopped working." Sneha said unbelievably.

Ahaan chuckled.

"My mind stop working since the day I saw you." Ahaan muttered to himself.

"What?" Sneha asked confusingly.

"Ahhmm, nothing. By the way, I m impressed."Ahaan said eyeing Orphanage.

Sneha didn't said anything.

"What do you want Mr. Shekhawat? I don't know you neither you know me. Then why are you trying to...." Sneha was saying when Ahaan came to her. She moved back suddenly and she was pinned to the car.

"If I don't know you then I want to know. Still, for now I just want your friendship." Ahaan said sincerely.

Sneha got more confused.

"By the way, you look much better while smiling. I feel this face suits you more than what I was getting to see since last three days." Ahaan said looking at her.

"Why do you want this? I m not able to understand you." Sneha could merely say looking at him.

"Don't worry, one day only you will be able to understand me." Ahaan said with wink and smiled.

Then only he got a message in his phone. He sees it.

"Sorry Sneha. Really urgent meeting. I need to go for now but will definitely Catch you later." He said and moved back.
He turned around to go but he stopped and turned back to her. Lifting his hand slowly, he moved it to her face. She moved her face back with jerk leading him to Chuckle. He pushed her hair lock away from her face slightly touching her face.

"You look so stunning in this dress." He said with smile.
Then he took step back. He goes toward his car and sat inside. Waving at her, he started the car and drove away.

Sneha was still in haze what was happening and looking at his car going from there. Unconsciously, she touched her face where his finger brushed her skin. Taking a deep breathe, she brushed off her thoughts and just sat inside car and she also drove back to her home.

Days passed, it was now one and half month of Swasan's marriage.
One side Swara and Sanskar were having their own turmoils. Basically it was Swara who was getting more confused to herself with each passing days. One side, she wants to trust Sanskar but otherside, her fear that was still somewhere stopping her. She feels that he loves her. She could see it in his care, his sincere words, his eyes but everytime the flashes of the past make her question herself. Is she doing right in believing in him yet again. He pretended to love her then why can't he do that now. But then what will be the motive behind doing it? Still, she can't let her break for another time because she won't able to collect her own shattered pieces to hold yet again. But in all this, she could never stop herself in his presence. She liked his closeness. She felt her heart was in peace. She loved this feeling, this calmness and that was something frustrating her more. Why? Why does she give up always?
But Sanskar never back off. He was doing everything to let her feel his love and to earn his forgiveness. He never pressurized her. He kept the things light between them. Understanding, talking, teasing just all this which was always between them. He was himself, that Sanskar whom Swara loved and still do but try to hide inside herself. He knows it but he believes that one day she will say it without any fear that was stopping her.
Arav and Riya were happy in their life. Riya thought to talk to Swara but she knew till Swara won't understand herself, she won't get clear idea about anything.
While on the otherside, where Ahaan was trying so hard to reach Sneha's heart. It was usual for him to talk to her nowadays. He was knowing her, understanding her. Even though Sneha was trying to avoid him but he make it hard for her.
Sneha was having her own uncertainty and confusion. One side where she was dealing with her own guilt and miseries then other side a sudden disturbance had erupted in her mind and her heart. And the name of disturbance is Ahaan Shekhawat. But in all this, whenever he was with her, not for once she thought about Avinash. He was so friendly with her. Sometimes she forget everything else. In starting she used to be lost in her thoughts about past and guilt but he successfully divert her mind whether with his idiotic talks or telling something about himself. Sometimes, his words directly hits her heart like he talks with his heart. Something really unusual but a pleasing things that feels peaceful.
Her anxiety attack got in control which was surprising for her and doctor as well. But when Meher came to know about Ahaan for whom Sneha mentioned irritatingly as he just call anytime he wants, she couldn't stop her smile. She saw a hope in Sneha's treatment. Sneha just couldn't understand how does he took her number because he would have never taken it from Arav or Sanskar.
But above all that, Sneha was finding something different inside her. And with passing days, she was scaring to herself with this feeling slowing building inside her heart. Somewhere she likes to be around him, when he casually talk to her like a friend, just sit beside her in park and say nothing even though she try to go away, he just hold her hand and sit. In silence, she felt calm with him. Her nervousness washed away in front of him.

Morning:
Swasan room

It was usual morning, Sanskar was getting ready for office and talking on the phone about some meetings.
Swara came out of washroom. Sanskar disconnected the call after finished talking and lift his eyes from screen to look at Swara as she came out of washroom in black colour umbrella suit. She walks to the dressing table drying her hair with towel. Putting the wet table on chair, she threw her hair back with jerk resulting the water droplets falling on him. He smiled at her. She always look new to him. No matter how many times he sees her, she always looks so divine and elegant.
She moved it at one shoulder and ruffles it. And he gulps suddenly looking at her revealing back. On the top of that, her strings were not tied. He felt his throat dried and his breathe stopped.

"She is really planning to take out my breathe sometime or stop the beating of my heart." He murmured to himself.

Swara was tying the chain around her neck that he has given her when they heard Sujatha's voice.

"Swara beta?" Sujatha called.

"Yes mom. I m coming. Just two minutes." Swara said tying the chain.

"Oh no!! I got too late for morning prayer today. And all thanks to you (glaring Sanskar from mirror). Couldn't you take bath after me? But no!! You always find a way to irritate me. Arghhh!! Where is my bangles?" Swara murmured loud enough to let him hear who couldn't hide his chuckle.

Swara sees the pair of bangles that was given by Sujatha. She hurriedly wore it in both hands and then adjusted dupatta on her shoulder and immediately rushed toward door. She was about to go but Sanskar immediately hold her arm.

"What happened now Sanskar? Mom is calling me. Don't start your teasing session or attempt to irritate me further now!!" She said and tried to go.

"You will go like this? I m sorry but No!! I cannot let you go out like this." Sanskar said.

"What? Have you lost your mind? What the hell are you talking? And what do you mean you can't let me go out like this? What's wrong in th....." Swara was firing questions on him when he twirled her and pulled to himself such that her back stick to his front. Which resulted her words to stuck in her throat.

He slide his hand up from her arms toward her shoulder too slowly.

"Wh... What are you doing?" Swara said trying to control herself.

He didn't answered her and he moved her hair slowly to the one side of her shoulder letting his finger caressing her bare back revealed by the deep neck. Swara who was confused yet feeling her heart beat increasing, immediately tried to move with jerk but couldn't as he slightly pulled her back with his another arm around her belly. She gasped and her eyes got closed. She could feel the touch of his finger even above her dress. Tracing his finger behind to her back and then moved up.
She was feeling each and every movement and caress it felt so calm, sensual yet so loving. That's when she felt slight tug at her back and she straightened. She lets out a shaky breathe only to realise her was tying the knot. Her eyes got open and now she knew why he was saying that he can't let her go out like this. She looks down feeling little bit shy yet embarrassed. This reminds her the incident when they were in changing room.

"I can't let anyone see you like that" He murmured huskily against her ear. His lips touch her ear.

She turn her face at her right to look at him. He made her turn to face him. Her eyes were down and her hand rested on his chest. He lift his hand to her face and moved her hair fringes aside from her face and cups her face.

"Call me possessive or jealous freak jerk. That I m. But you are the most beautiful treasure for me that I won't share with anyone. Even a bit of you, your epitome beauty, your love, your heart, your soul or anything about you. And that means Anything." He whispered in most intense tone and protective way.

She looked up into his eyes. He also looked at her and they have a beautiful eyelock filled with love and Passion. Then he leaned toward her and kissed her forehead lovingly. Their eyes got closed feeling one of the most beautiful moment. His lips lingered a bit longer on her forhead and then he slowly put his forehead against her. Her breathe was calm so was his which was mingling to each other's. Their lips were inch apart and both could feel it. Very slowly the distance was decreasing. His lips lightly brushed against hers and Sanskar came in his sense. He opened his eyes and he was about moved his face back but the next moment he felt her encircling her arms around him and placed her lips on his. His senses got numb feeling softness of her lips. He smiled a bit and kissed her back encircling his arm around her.

subconsciously, She moved back kissing him and deepening the kiss. Her back stick to the wall behind her. She gasp for breathe. After few minutes, he breaks the kiss with their faces against each other. Their eyes were closed. His lips slowly lingered to her forhead and kissed her lovingly, then kissed her nose tips and then kissed her cheeks. His lips traces her jawline while she was fisting her hold on him. Squeezing her waist, he pulled her more closer and she squeezed her eyes in sudden pain but pleasure raising inside her. Her nails pierced at his nape in pleasure. He traces a soft kisses along the length of her neck and then hiding his face in her hair inhaling her freshly showered fragrance. Hiding herself in his arm, she turned her face to the otherside, feeling his fingers caressing her back. Her heart was beating beyond its limit, her breathe was uneven and she was lost in her own world where all she wanted was him with her. He kissed her earlobe and whispered.

"I love you Swara." He said huskily.

"I love you too Sanskar. I love you." She could barely manage to say in between her uneven and deep breaths.

They were lost in their own world when suddenly Sanskar's phone rings bringing them back to reality. They opened their eyes. Swara hurriedly removed her grip from Sanskar and looked away. A deep blush appears on her face. Sanskar moved back to take the call cursing the caller in his mind. He go toward the balcony looking at her once and then took the call.

While Swara was trying to compose herself. The recent moment flashes in front of her eyes and she couldn't stop her blush. And she looked up into the mirror at herself smiling when reality hits her. Suddenly, all the flashes of past appeared in front of her eyes. His confessions, I love you Swara. Her mind could only remind her that. Her heart suddenly have up in front of her mind.
The insecurities and fear that she was going through all the while again overpowered her. She started feeling guilty to give up to him so easily yet again.
"Why do you loose Swara? He is going to play with your feelings another time and you will be left alone yet again!!" Her mind alerted.

"No, he won't. His eyes shows trust and love. He loves me. He cares for me." Her heart answered.

"You thought the same last time but just remember Swara, love can only give you pain. If he can pretend to love you in past then why not now." Her mind alerted her yet again.

"But why would he do that? His eyes shows how much he loves you." Heart said.
"Did you know the reason two years back? No!!" Mind said.

And yet again a battle started between her heart and mind.

Swara clutched her head and sit on the bed. Why does it always distrub her that he didn't love her two years back and that's why it always scares her.

Sanskar came after disconnecting the call. He sees her holding her head and got concerned. She was fine then what happened to her suddenly.

"Swara?" He goes to her and touched her hand in concern.

"Don't you dare touch me Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari!! Now I got What's this all about!!" She shouted.

"What are you saying Swara?" Sanskar was confused.

"Just shut up!! I m sick and tired Sanskar. Just enough!! You got married to me without my consent and now you are trying to impose your husband's rights over me.
Seriously you are so pathetic and cheap Sanskar!! Just get one this straight Sanskar that I just don't believe in this mess you call marriage, neither I accept you as my husband. So, just don't even try to force these rights over me. I can't believe that I couldn't understand what was hidden behind. Your pathetic manly desires!! Not your love but actually lust. That's only you wanted from me na, bloody physical relationship!!! I feel disgu...."Swara was saying angrily but she couldn't say further.

Before She could say more, she was slightly pulled to Sanskar and she felt her breathe snatched away. He was so close to her. She struggled but he came more close to her such that their body stick to each other. And with a jerk, She was pinned to the wall behind. She didn't have any space in left between her and him neither behind her.

"Don't you dare Swara. Don't you dare to utter another word. You said it Today and I m leaving it. But dare you to repeat it and you will face the consequences. I want to fulfil my manly needs huh?? So just tell me Forced to be Mrs. Swara Sanskar Maheshwari, how many times I tried to take advantage of you when you were sleeping holding on to me like your life depends? HOW many times I tried to touch you without your consent, that you pushed me away and I still forced myself on you. Did I? Or remind me a moment when I expressed my desire to sleep with you or basically to have s** with you. Can you??" Sanskar said Sternly yet hurtfully.

Swara was angry but she couldn't utter a word. She looked away from him but he made her face him and look into his eyes cuping her face a bit hardly.

"What happened? No answers huh? Then now listen to me. So, let me tell you something wifey, if I want I can do anything with you and you won't even stop me either." Sanskar said and Swara was shocked.

Reading her expression he said.

"No Mrs. Swara Maheshwari!! I don't believe in forcing my rights and I won't even need to do that because eventually, you always give up to me everytime I come close to you. And This reality is neither hidden to you nor me." Sanskar said.

Swara got furious. Even though she knew what he was saying wasn't wrong but her anger forced her to raise her voice.

"Shut up Sanskar!! you..." She was about to say but he placed his finger on her lips.

"Shhh!!! Don't try to prove that it's a lie. And Swara, I don't regret any close moment with you neither I say it heat of moment to insult those.They are blissful and most special for me. But the problem is just that, you hold too much control over my mind and my heart that sometimes even I try hard I don't able to stop myself. After all even if I m worst, I m also a human." Sanskar said and tried to hide his hurt expression.

"I m that same Sanskar for you Swara whom you loved. I just wanted to gain your trust back. I wanted you to feel my love. In all these days, no words from you hurt me so much but it did today. Still, I know this is nothing comparable to the pain I have given you which I always regret. But I couldn't stop myself being close to you because that's the only way for me to stay alive, to feel alive and I love you Swara and always will." Sanskar said truthfully and smiled a bit.

Saying this, he moved a bit away but then again come close to her and said.

"By the way, you can take breathe as you are holding it. And could you please care to remove your hold from me so that I can go." Sanskar said with smile.

Swara takes a deep breathe realising yes she was actually holding it and she moved her hand away from his shirt. Turning her face, she looked away.

"Thanks. Swara, you know me. Still, if you think I m so disgusting that I just want you for my physical needs then I will stay away from you."Sanskar said in serious tone and calm look.

Swara's head snapped at him hearing this. She felt weird inside her.

Taking back steps, he took his blazer from the bed and was about to walk outside the room when he stopped and looked back at her. She was already looking at him.

"And... Just a small request. Please stop looking tempting everytime because I may definitely fall sick with continuous cold showers." He winked at her with small mischievous smile.

Saying this he walked out of room leaving her still in her trance. She felt her breathing Suddenly raised and Heart skipped a beat. She blinks several times and gulped. She could feel her body temperature suddenly rising just with one comment by him he left at last before leaving.

Coming out of room, his teasing smile turned into sad smile. No matter, how her words always used to hurt him and this time it hurt too much to his heart. Still he choose not to show any hurt expression to her. He wants to win her with love. Not to accept him because of his guilt.
Sanskar took a deep sigh trying to supress his pain. Then he walked out of mansion to go to office.
________

Later,
Swara was in room thinking whatever happened in morning. Everything was revolving around her mind, repeating it several times. She could hear his words till now. It wasn't hidden by her that he was hurt even though he tried hard. But she just wasn't understanding anything. She just lashed out whole frustration in one go without thinking anything. What he was saying. She can know that much that Sanskar will never do anything like that.
She was lost in her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She came out of her thoughts with a jerk and looked only to find Riya, who was giving her questioning look with smile. Swara smiled and all of the sudden she felt relaxed. She just hugged her.

"Thank god, you are here Riya." Swara said closing her eyes to feel some relaxation.

"Okayyyyyy... If you were missing me that much you could have come to meet me. But I guess you are so busy with your husband nowadays." Riya teased her.

Swara didn't say anything. Riya felt something wrong. She broke the hug and looked at Swara. Her face expression was telling something happened. May be she had fought with Sanskar yet again. Basically only she does that.

"What happened Swara? It's not looking like any usual anger or frustration that you take out on him." Riya said suspiciously.

"Everything is messed up Riya. I... I just don't understand what should I do? What I m doing?" Swara sighed.

Riya looked at her.

"Anyways, how are you and Arav?" Swara asked with small smile changing the topic.

"We are perfectly fine but don't try to change the topic. Tell me what happened?" Riya said a bit sternly.

Swara looked down.

"Okay. First sit and tell me." Riya said and make her sit.
Riya also sat beside her. Swara closed her eyes letting out a deep breathe. Then she started telling her whatever happened in morning. Obviously not elaborating the romance part but she told her how she accused him and all that.

"What? You said all that to him?" Riya was shocked.

Swara nodded with closed eyes.

"I don't believe this!! He was right Swara. Do you think he can do that? You know him more than me. Still I can tell you that he will never think to even imagine such things." Riya said.

"I know I shouldn't have said all that. I don't know what was going on in my mind and I just let out in anger." Swara said.

"You are literally accusing someone's character and it's anger? Swara, you need to understand what's wrong and right." Riya said.

"I know Riya but what should I do? I m frustrated with myself. I... I want to trust him. I know he loves me so much. I see it in his eyes, his care and the way he makes me feel protected but at the same time I m not able to stop myself thinking about past. It disturbs me Riya. He is just the way he used to be two years back. It reminds me that he pretended to love me." Swara said.

"What if he had never pretended in front of you. What if he is actually just like the way he is. What if he actually loved you two years back and still loves you a lot Swara." Riya said calmly.

Swara looked at Riya confusingly.

"What? No!! He pretended all that to take revenge on me. He gave me pain and now he is trying to heal me. He did all that for his sister. But do you know what anger me more Riya? That not for once, he tried to find the reality. I became vamp of his story and he wanted to punish me." Swara said hurtfully yet in stern tone.

Riya shook her head negatively.

"Please don't punish him for my deeds." They heard someone's voice.

They turned their face only to find Sneha was standing near the door. Yes, she had heard everything as she was passing by the room. She was shocked to know that Swara still hasn't moved on. Sneha was relieved to see them as she thought they are happy in their life. She also thought Swara must know the whole truth that's why she kept herself away from her thinking she hates her. She saw teasing, smiling and sometime close to each other but she had no idea that their relationship was still at the same point where it was.

Coming inside her room, she looked at them with eyes filled with guilt and tears.

"Swara, I know I did very wrong with you but please don't punish my brother for my crimes." Sneha said.

Swara was confused but still she said.

"I loved him and he betrayed. I m not giving him your punishment Sneha. I know he is your brother and he loved you but I just wish he had small trust in me. You are no where in all this what's happening. My anger is only on him." Swara said.

Sneha shook her head and also Riya.

"No Swara. More than him, you are angry on yourself Swara that your heart is giving up. That you are forgiving him. Sanskar wanted to win you with love and he got successful in doing that. I can see that as I know you well but now you are just trying to scare yourself thinking about past. You want to remind yourself the past to stop yourself from doing that. But what if the past you know was only the half truth and this reason also won't be enough for you to force yourself to stop. " Riya said.

Swara was confused.

"Half truth?" Swara asked.

"Yes Swara. Bhai didn't choose this. I forced him to." Sneha said.

Swara was confused. Then Sneha told her everything from starting that how she planned revenge and dragged Sanskar in all this. But Sanskar backed out. He always trusted her. How she blackmailed him that if he won't leave Swara and do that then she will commit suicide.

"My mom didn't wanted to loose me. She got scared as I was already in the verge to die when Avinash died. Bhai forcefully agreed. He wasn't ready to do all that but I was only blind in my madness to see you in pain. He trusted you Swara that you will never take anyone's life." Sneha said.

"No, that's not true. You are lying. If he had trusted me then why didn't he try to know the reality?" Swara asked unable to believe what she was hearing.

"Sanskar tried every possible things to know the reality as he trusted you. But do you why he couldn't reach it?" Riya said.

Swara looked at Riya.

"Because of Shekhar Gadodia." Riya said.

"What?" Swara was shocked.

Riya nodded.
"Yes Swara, Sanskar tried to find the truth. He tried to save his love and clear everything to prove Sneha that you can never be a killer. He tried hard but police never co-operated.
Except Sneha, no one told anything to him. Shekhar uncle had cleared everything as all he cared about was his reputation. Sanskar tried hard to reach the truth, just to prove Sneha anyhow that you are innocent.
He had backed out from plan long back. Because he never wanted to play with your feelings. He actually fell in love with you. But then only Sneha came with a proof, a video in which you had shot Avinash. He wasn't ready to believe it but he was left nothing to go against that. He was forced to accept that you killed Avinash." Riya said.

"Then why didn't he talk to me about it?" Swara asked.

"Because I had stopped him saying no criminal in the world will accept that he had done any crime. And if he tried to do that then I will kill myself." Sneha said with guilt.

"Not a moment he spent with you was lie Swara. Bhai fell for the girl he met for the first time. Not Swara Gadodia whom I accused. I was angry that bhai trusted you but not me. He wanted to prove you innocent. But he could never come to know the truth but just couple of months back. When he came back from Berlin." Sneha said.

The. Riya told her, how Sanskar found out the truth this time by literally blackmailing inspector and hiding from Shekhar Gadodia so that he don't mess up this time. She came to know all that from Arav.

"He was defeated to accept to do all that to you Swara just to save me. Even after watching that video and confirming that it was not morphed or edited he wanted to make you arrest but I was having my own madness and I forced him to do such heinous thing. I was thinking about my revenge that if you had Snatched my happiness then you also don't have any right to stay happy. I wanted to see you in pain."Sneha said and then about whole plan which was donne by her. That Sanskar show himself dead in front of her so that she also feel that helplessness and pain.

"That day, Bhai promised that he will never come here. I took his life away. I asked for his life in turn of mine. And he left. In these two years, bhai never talked to me and mom. And since the day he came, he hardly say any word to me. Then he revealed Avinash's truth and I realised what a worse thing I did.You can punish me Swara. I m responsible for everything but please forgive bhai. He loves you so much and he always did. All the moments he spent with you was not lie. It's truth. As much special' they are for you." Sneha said with tears.

Swara was numb listening all this. She always thought that Sanskar just pretended two years back. All those moments meant nothing to him. Her eyes filled with tears.

"No you are lying Sneha? You want me to accept Sanskar that's why you are lying!!" Swara said shaking her head still in unsure tone thinking this can be lie.

"Riya, tell me this is lie. Please.. I.. I accused..h.. him. Please Riya. You also want me to forgive Sanskar and move on with him. That's why.. you.. you are.." Swara said as sudden guilt filled inside her realising all the hurtful things she had told him.

Riya felt bad to see her but she was helpless. She needs to know the whole truth.

"No Swara, this is not lie. I m not lying. I knew that you won't believe it. I wanted to tell this to you on that day only when you came to give your marriage card. But I couldn't. Then I told everything to Riya. But she also told me that you won't believe this for that time. I thought bhai will tell you himself but he didn't. And then I see you both happy. I thought you forgave him. But I was wrong. You didn't know the truth. This is the only truth Swara. Which is known by me, bhai and even Arav bhai. You can ask him too if you don't believe me." Sneha said with tears.

She looked at Sneha with tears. Her eyes were red with anger and having a stern look. Not able to hold herself, she slapped her hard.

"What do you want Sneha? Why??? Why would you do that me!!! You ruined our life Sneha. Why this much hate for me that you didn't even care that you were destroying your brother's life. Why?" Swara hold her shoulder jerking her.

Sneha heard her but she was feeling so guilty. She couldn't look at her.

"Why Sneha? You ruined everything. Why?"Swara shouted.

Then only they heard a sound of shattering something and they were shocked to find Sujatha there. She stumbled in shock and she was holding something which was shattered on floor. Sujatha was about to fall but she was hold by Rp who was standing behind her.

"Mom!!" Sneha and Swara called out in shock.

Both runs toward her as Sujatha along with Riya.

"Mom, are you okay?" Swara asked worriedly.
Riya was also concerned.

"Mom?"Sneha said with tears and hold her hand but Sujatha jerked it.

Sujatha was shocked that she supported Sneha but she never knew the hidden reality.

"I never knew that you will stoop so low Sneha. I supported you thinking my daughter was hurt. May we didn't knew the reality that time but you did all that to her. And forced Sanskar into this. I thought you just didn't want Swara in this house and wanted Sanskar to leave her. But I never knew you had so much poison in your mind." Sujatha said.

"No, Mom please!! I m sorry mom. I...." Sneha requested with tears.

Sujatha turned her face away from her.

"Dad, please I..." Sneha looked at her Dad.

"You disappointed me Sneha. I couldn't never believe you can do this."He could merely utter in shock.

"Mom, dad I didn't tell you because I feared that you will also go away from me like Bhai. You will also hate me." Sneha said with tears.

Although Swara was so angry on Sneha, she felt little bad for her but she maintained herself strong.

"You deserve it Sneha. If you are in pain then you should try to overcome it. Not to give others and make their life hell." Rp said.

"No Dad, I m sorry. I realised I did everything wrong. Please..." Sneha cried.

Rp didn't said anything. He looked at Swara.
"We are sorry for everything you had to face beta. We never had any idea that you had to go through all this. Actually it was our mistake. Our upbringing was at fault." Rp said feeling ashamed.

"Yes Swara beta, I m sorry. Please forgive me. I never knew that I was taking your and Sanskar's life by Saving my daughter. Please forgive me." Sujatha said with guilt.

"No, please. Mom dad, you are not at fault. It wasn't your mistake. Please, don't say like this. For me, it's enough that you accepted me as your daughter and please don't ask forgiveness for her doing." Swara said holding Sujatha's hand as she was folding in front of her.

Sujatha was feeling very guilty. She caressed her face then she looked at Sneha who was looking down and crying bitterly. She told Rp to let's go from there. They gave a soft look to Swara and Riya still feeling guilty. Then go from there leaving trio.

"Swara, plea.. please never forgive me for what I have done to you. B... But please fo.. forgive Bhai. He lo..loves you." Sneha said in stuttering tone and rushed from there as soon as possible.

Swara and Riya looked at her then Swara stumbled in shock realising what she has said to him. What she was thinking about him.

"He trusted me. He was forced to do all that. Why did he tell me all this? Why did he hide this from me?" Swara murmured feeling vulnerable.

"Because, he believes in future not in past. He didn't believe in justifying himself thinking whatever he did was wrong. Whether he was forced or not. He thought he can mend your heart and he did but he forgot that till any broken is left, it can't be healed. I wanted to tell you all this at the time of your wedding only but I believed Sanskar will tell you himself and you will believe him. But now when I saw situation getting worse then it's good that Sneha told you everything." Riya said.

"You are right Riya. My heart was healed long back but I just wasn't ready to accept him. But now when I know the reality, I don't understand what to do. I messed up everything Riya. I hurt him." Swara said looking down hopelessly.

"Don't worry Swara. Everything will be fine. And I know you will do it. You know Swara, I told you before also. I didn't wanted to trust Sanskar with your treatment but I did and he didn't break it. That's why I knew he was perfect for you. He was there for you Swara. He was late but he trusted his love to cure you. He did it. He trusted to win your heart and he did it. Now it's only upto you how you want your life." Riya said.

Swara nodded.

"I know Riya. But in all this, I just don't believe dad can do that. If he wouldn't have tried to hide the reality then things could be stop Riya. He is the major reason of everything happened. If Sanskar would have known the reality then..." Swara couldn't complete.

"Swara, what's done is done. We can't change it. And about Mr. Gadodia, you can see him later. Don't give him importance. It's not that we don't know him. But for now concentrate on your husband, whom you have given irrelevant lecture that any husband in the world won't like to hear untill or unless he is so pathetic." Riya said.

Swara sighed thinking about the morning incident. Her face turned pale. Sanskar was really being so caring and loving husband. He was fulfilling her duties, making her smile, making her forget her pain. He has healed her but she hurt him more oftenly and this time she said really worse.

Looking at Swara's sad face, Riya thought to light her mood.

"By the way, generally wives has complain that their husbands are less romantic. But in your case, you will literally file complain against him for even coming close to you. Haha... Poor Sanskar. He can't even romance with his wife." Riya laughed.

Swara hits her arm.

"Shut up Riya. I m already feeling bad and you are making fun of me." Swara said annoyingly.

"Okay, I have an idea. Why don't you go in front of him in lingerie. I m sure he is gonna forget everything else." Riya said teasingly.

Swara's eyes got wide open.
"What!! Are you mad?? And he is not that kind of person. Anyways, He likes traditional wear not those cheap clothes. By the way, you tell me. How many times you have tried this on Arav?" Swara teased her back.

Riya's eyes got wide in shock.
"No way!!" Riya shouted leading Swara to chuckle at her.

They have some light moment. roya was always best in distracting her, talking straight, make the things clear for her and most importantly giving her hopes to make the things fine. Swara talked about Sujatha and Rp. They were really hurt. But Riya said everything will be fine. They just need some time. Also, about Sneha. Riya told her not to think much about her. She added that Sneha was actually guilty. But Swara wasn't in mood to listen much about her right now. For now, she knew that her and Sanskar's lives were in mess because of her. May be later she will be able to forgive her. But now? She doesn't know. They talked about each other's life.

While on the other hand, Sneha was dealing with worse anxiety attack. Shutting the door, she was fallen on the floor leaning against the corner clutching to herself. She was trying to control her heartbreaking sobs but she could hardly do that. Another fear came true. Her parents also hate her now. They will never forgive her. She needed someone beside her but found herself alone. She has taken the pills but it will take time to subside it. She whimphers and murmuring to herself that she will be fine. Shrinking in a ball hugging her knees tightly, she was trying to control her shivering.
That's when her phone rings. She sees it as it was placing on the floor only. She sees the caller ID and it was none other than Ahaan. She turned her face away as she didn't had guts to take it. He will come to know. The phone rings continuously but wasn't answered.

Another side, Ahaan was suddenly feeling restless like something wasn't right. He called her couple of times but she didn't take the call.

"I m coming to meet you." He immediately send the text and walked out of his cabin.

Sneha who sees the message pop up on the screen, panics. One side her condition another side if Ahaan will know, he will tell everyone.
She immediately took the phone with shivering hands.

"I m busy with my painting. I don't want disturbance. (With funny emogi)." She typed with shivering hand send it to him immediately. She was crying.

Messaging always helps to hide your actual emotions from everyone. Ahaan who reads the message felt a bit weird but ignored. He smiled reading her message.

"Ok, complete your painting. Talk to you later My hiding princess." Ahaan messaged.

"Not interested." She send so it looks normal.

Ahaan laughed reading it. Now he felt little better. May be he was overthinking.

Sneha put her phone aside and supress her loud cries covering her mouth with her hand.

Two days later:
Certain things changed in these two days. Sujatha and Rp were now distant from Sneha. Sneha was feeling more vulnerable. She just talked to Ahaan for couple of times when she was little better or she made excuses. That confuses Ahaan and he was getting suspicious that something is wrong.
While on the otherside, Sanskar moved to guest room. He came late from office and directly goes there to sleep thinking to stay away from Swara. He was really hurt by Swara's word. No one would ever want to hear this from his wife that he wants her for physical needs. But if Swara thinks like that then may be he was expecting too much. He should have maintained distance.
For Sneha, this was adding more guilt to see them apart in the same house. She doesn't even know how she should talk to them. She has already told Swara to punish her but not her brother.
While Swara reminds all the moments she has spent with Sanskar two years back or in Berlin or after she came here. It makes her feel so good that he loves her and always did. Now she knew his odd behaviour with his sister and mom. She felt bad. He has already done so much and she had forgiven him. Just the past was disturbing her but now that reason also fade away.
But in all this, she was really feeling bad to see him staying away from her. It's not that he doesn't talk to her. He does. He still care for her. But she was badly missing him. She tried to talk to him but he avoided the topic before even starting.

Sanskar has given his parents excuse that they want to start a fresh that's why he was giving some space to Swara. Rp also didn't say anything. It was between them and they know better What will be good for them.
....

"Riya, he is not even ready to talk about that topic. He avoid it... No, he doesn't avoid me. But he just change the topic. He is not like he was with me." Swara said.

"That's why I m saying. Try my idea. It will definitely work." Riya said with Chuckle.

"Shut up!! I will definitely kill you. You don't know how much worried I m. What if he will divorce me?" Swara said.

"Haha!! Oh my mine!! You are so funny. Divorce? Seriously!! I bet even if you ask him. He will tear those papers and burn it." Riya said.

"Yeah, even I think so. Then why the hell he is doing like this. Arghhh!! It's irritating me." Swara said.

"Wowww!!! He is living in guest room since two days only and you are this much affected already. Not bad." Riya said.

"Riya, if you can't help me then bye!!" Swara said annoyingly.

"Okay okay!!! See Swara. Sanskar must be a bit hurt na. He might be giving you space thinking about you only. As you have put that thought in his mind that he is forcing right and blah blah!! ( Duh tone) It's upto you how you make him believe that you don't need space but him." Riya said.

"But how?" Swara said.

"Seriously? I think after marriage you became a complete dumbo. You aren't talking like my Sis. Come on yaar. You are not fattu. You know Sanskar. You know what's his likes and dislikes better. You are his wife and I should explain you what you should do?" Riya said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, but..." Swara was saying when she heard something from other side.

"Arav Jaisingh!! How dare you throw that wet towel again on bed..." Riya said in irritated tone.

Swara got amused and chuckled.

"So what should I throw on bed. You or myself or better we both?" She heard Arav.

"I guess your husband is in full mood right now. Enjoy Riya." Swara said with Chuckle teasing her and disconnected the call.

She was smiling then she thinks about Riya's word. And she knows what she should do.

Evening:
Sitting in nearby park, Sneha was looking blankly. But her mind was not calm. All the things were roaming around her mind. She wanted everything get normal between Swara and Sanskar. But once again it was messed up. She can only create problems not to correct it.
It was about to get dark. There were only few people and most of all were gone. Her tears were threatening to fall which she tried hard to hold. The pain was bursting inside her and she wanted to let it out once again.

She was in her own world when her phone rings. She sees the caller ID and she couldn't ignore him this time. She wanted someone to talk to her. She didn't wanted to suppress herself more in front of him who has started to being her distraction but her healer. Sliding the green button, she took the call.

"Hey hiding princess, I really need to talk right now. It was such a long and tiring day in office."she heard him from the other side in as usual cheerful tone.

She couldn't say anything and just hmmed as a lump forms in her throat. She gulped it hardly.

"Sneha?" Ahaan said getting up and sitting straight as he has thrown himself on bed as soon as he came from office.

"Hmm." Sneha pressed her lips and sniffs.

"Sneha what happened?" Ahaan asked worriedly.

Unable to hold herself, she lets out a painful sob.

"Sneha? Where are you?" He asked immediately as soon as he heard her sobbing.

Sneha didn't answered but he knew where he can find her. The same place , where he generally meet her.

"I m coming in few minutes. Don't you dare to move and be on line." Ahaan said in serious tone.

He was already out of his mansion and sat inside his car. He could hear her crying and felt helpless. But he didn't know what happened to her all of the sudden. Driving fast as much as he can, he reached there within ten minutes.

Coming out of car, he rushed inside the park only to find her sitting there on the bench face palming herself.

He went to her and placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Sneha?" He called her with love and affection.

As soon as Sneha heard his voice and felt his touch, she looked up. The next moment, she threw herself in his arms and started crying bitterly. Ahaan was confused and worried at the same time. What happened to her suddenly? This was the first time ever she has hugged him and it was giving those strange feelings but he can't think about it. For now, she was the priority. He was hugging her back and ruffling her hair trying to calm her. It was so heartbreaking to see her crying.
Sneha was pouring out all the miseries and pain she was holding inside her. She was broken. She couldn't able to stop herself more and just let it out in his embrace. She hides her face in his chest and clutched her hold on him crying loudly. His arms around her giving her a feeling of being secured and safe. She wanted to hide from the world not wanting to hear more accusations, not wanting to cause more pains to others.

He whispered her to calm down and gently pats her back and hair.
"Relax Sneha, calm down. I m here with you. Shh!! Calm down please." Ahaan whispered against her hair.

She was hearing him but she couldn't stop herself. After few minutes of continuous crying.

"Why does it always happens Ahaan? Why do I only give pain to others? Why I could never be the reason of anyone's happiness? I hate this!! Why do I only deserve hate? Why? Even though I try to correct things, why do I always fail? Why I can only break but not mend? It's hurting me Ahaan. It' hurt me so much. I m having enough of it." Sneha said cryingly.

Ahaan was listening to her and he understood that something really serious happened. Otherwise, she was fine. Even though sometimes, she seemed to lost when he met her but as the time passed, she was better.

"Shh!! Sneha calm down. What happened? Tell me." Ahaan said.

He tried to break the hug but she was still holding on to him. So, he let her be. She was murmuring the same thing continuously. Her body was trembling due to crying. He gently caressed her back to let her feel relax.

Then he slowly breaks the hug as he felt her calmed a bit. Then he made her look at him cuping her face.

"Now tell me everything Sneha. What happened?" He asked with so much care cuping her face gently with both palms.

She trusted him and she wanted to tell him everything. Thinking this she opened her mouth and was about to say but as soon as her eyes met his, she saw so much concern and care for her.

"Ahaan, I..." She stopped.

A sudden fear engriffed her what if he will also hate her after knowing everything. Yes, he will.

"You?" Ahaan was waiting for her to say.

Suddenly all the things started roaming in her mind. The past, her guilt, what happened two years back but more than that this time what feared her more was him. His presence in her life since last one month. He was slowly making a place. Even though she tried hard to stay away, he found a way to her, to her heart. Yes, she was affected by him. Unknowingly she was falling for him and that's the reason she tried to be irritated and show not interested behaviour to him. But he was always there. Since last one month, he was healing her slowly.
She was surprised when Dr. Meher told her that she was falling for Ahaan. But it didn't took a minute for her to realise that what she was saying was right. She just can't believe the guy whom she met just a month back was now part of her life, whom she talks everyday, more oftenly meet him, spend time with him. He was slowly healing her heart. He was making a space in her heart what she considered dead. But dead heart got its beat. She thought no. This can't be happen. She can't just fall for him. But she can lie to everyone but not to herself.

"Sneha? Tell me. Say what happened? I m with you. Trust me." Ahaan said assuringly.

Sneha who heard him feels her fears overpowering her heart. She shook her head.

"He will hate her. Like everyone, he will also hate her after knowing about her past. He won't stay by her side. He will leave and she won't be able to loose one more person. The person she was fallen for." She thought and fresh tear formed in her eyes.

Removing his hand from her face slowly, she took back steps. Ahaan got confused. He took a step toward her but she took couple of steps further back.

"No!! I m sorry. Ju.. just leave Ahaan. Go away." She murmured and she immediately runs from there.

Ahaan tried to go behind her but he saw her running from there as fast as she can. He saw her entering the main gate of her mansion as he followed her for some distance. The park was at the walkable distance from the mansion.
Sneha turned around to see him but then again turning straight she goes inside. Ahaan was having confused, restless yet serious expression on his face.

"What did she want to say?" He asked himself.

Sneha rushed inside her room. Once again locking herself in her small world.

"He will hate me. Everyone hates me. He will also hate me." She was murmuring to herself cryingly and hugging the pillow to her chest.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 154 18
No matter how much you hide your secrets, eventually, they will haunt you one day. Probably in an excruciating way that no one ever imagined before.
29.3K 1.2K 21
What if you love someone far from your reach...so you decided to confess but got brutally rejected....just because you are...his servant. What wi...
454K 28.4K 39
#Standalone... Best Ranking - #389 in love among 2.06 M story as on 18.07.2020 What will be the result when a devoted wife lost all her hope a...