Suicidal, ME? NO, NEVER! (Not...

By Chimera_Regarion

After a couple of group chats that were created and destroyed, Mic decided to give it another shot and create... More

A group chat?
Life are you kidding me?
Green Bean
Help is on the way!
The school will burn very soon!
RIP
What did I do?!
SaFe?!
Sleeping pills, GIVE ME THAT!
DadSquad
Adopted
The trigger
Six Feet Under
Last Moments
Replacement
Gone HOW?!
WHY?!
HOW?!
A nuke? A bomb? A new attempt!
Family
Spoiled
Terifying Aim
Not even god can help the kidnappers!
Secret
Welcome to UA ruled by Izuku
Part 2

UAstaffChat

54.5K 1.7K 1.6K
By Chimera_Regarion

Group Chat:

PresentMic has added Eraserhead and 13 others

Eraserhead: again...

PowerLoader: This won't end well.

Ectoplasm: I agree.

AllMight: I do not understand.

Snipe: We had about 21 groups until now and every single one destroyed at some point.

Midnight: Well what do you expect else with Nezu in the chat?

PresentMic: You do realize that you were the person that destroyed our chat last time.

Midnight: Ohhh right...... sorry not sorry!😝

PresentMic: Please try not to destroy it this time.

Eraserhead: please don't let any phone blow up again

PowerLoader: It only happened once! I already told you I am sorry for that and I got you all a new one.

Snipe: Speaking of destroying the chat, @Eraserhead do not spam with cat pictures.

PresentMic: Oh yeah, I remember that one! Wasn't this also the reason we needed to delete the group?

Midnight: It totally was!

Eraserhead: that was not my fault! both of you made me drink until we all didn't even know where we were!

RecoveryGirl: Drunk?! YOU?! I don't believe that!

HoundDog: What were you drunk on? Coffee?!

Eraserhead: oh please i basically live from that!

PresentMic: As fast as I can remember each one of us had about 3 bottles of Vodka.

Midnight: You mean 9?

Eraserhead: I thought it was 6...

PresentMic: Snipe don't forget what you did!

Snipe: Please don't remind me of that!

Midnight: HAHAHAHA!

Nezu: Oh please! I think I did a pretty good job destroying most of them.

HoundDog: Only because you were planning world domination again and wanted us all as your pawns!

Nezu: Nothing wrong there, now is it?

HoundDog: How many times do we need a talk about this?

Nezu: As many as you want! I have enough time!

RecoveryGirl: Speaking of addiction. Eraserhead, how many coffees did you had today?

Eraserhead: is that important?

RecoveryGirl: Yes, because I am responsible for everyone's health!

Eraserhead: 4 or 5 give or take...

Midnight: If he says give or take, he means add the double to what he says!

Snipe: 4 or 5 what?

PresentMic: You don't want to know that! As far as I am concerned, he could start drinking coffee from a bucket and wouldn't care at all.

Eraserhead: that is actually a good idea

RecoveryGirl: Why did you need to say that?! Anyways, if I find you drinking coffee from a bucket get prepared!

HoundDog: What happen to you anyways? You are normally not that talkative!

Eraserhead went offline

PowerLoader: Guess that was only because his inner cat was curious!

Ectoplasm: Soo true!

VladKing is online

Snipe: ...and here I was wondering why we didn't hear anything about our Vampire...

VladKing: Ahm I think you got the wrong number here.

Midnight: HUH?!

Snipe:^

PowerLoader:^

Ectoplasm:^

Cementoss:^

Thirteen:^

HoundDog:^

PresentMic:....ohh yeah you are right! I got the last digit wrong! Thanks for pointing that out!

Eraserhead is online

Eraserhead: you idiot!

Eraserhead went offline

PresentMic: SHO!!!! Come right back here you traitor!

Nezu: Who are we speaking to then?

VladKing: I don't think I should give away my name to stranger even if you guys are all pro-heroes.

HoundDog: That is indeed a good point.

Nezu: Then how about your age?

VladKing: I ahm... I don't feel comfortable sharing any information about my personal life.

Nezu: I can understand that you do not want to share any information but we also need to make sure that what you have read will stay confident.

VladKing: Don't worry about that, after today I don't think that anyone will hear me speaking ever again. I will take every secret with me. Anyways I just wanted to inform you that you got the wrong number. Bye!

VladKing went offline

Midnight: What was that just now?

Nezu: I believe Mic, you added a person to the chat that plans to kill themselves.

PresentMic: Oh no... We need to do something!

Nezu: I am already tracking the phone... I will send you the location of the person.

PresentMic: We need to inform Sho about this!

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

PresentMic: @Eraserhead

Midnight: @Eraserhead

Eraserhead is online

Midnight: Backread!

Eraserhead: send it to me as well!

Eraserhead went offline

Everyone else went offline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 4.1K 14
Izuku Midoriya got into his dream school, got a new quirk from All Might and found new friends. What could he even wish for more right? Well wrong! T...
68.7K 2.8K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...
23.9K 646 14
*This will be a chatfic mixed with mostly regular paragraphs. *There won't be any ships *This is inspired by other fanfics *{TW: -Angst -Suicide(Bait...
153K 4.8K 20
A wrong order made Present Mic encounter a blood green haired child. Not soon after that the small hero group chat went into poor chaos. Now a year a...