Sleeping pills, GIVE ME THAT!

Izuku's POV:

I woke up in a white room again. The smell of antibiotics made it very clear to me where I was.

Why am I back here again?

Looking around the room, I found myself to be completely alone.

What happened?

My had was still in a hazel and the fog that is around my mind was slowly lifting. Bits and pieces of the event from the previous night came into my head. All of the sudden I felt so guilty.

He ... He got injured because of me!

If it were not for me the car wouldn't have graced him!

He would be still conscious and the car wouldn't have hit his leg.

Ohh god .. I am the reason he can't be a hero until he back up.

I... He could have died instead of me...

If only I have never jumped in front that car!

If only we never met at all.

If only I was never added to this group.

If only I was never born.

If only I would have never existed.

People are better without me!

Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I began sobbing. This was all too much for me.

My favorite hero got in an accident because of me.

He tried to protect me.

Out of all people in the world, he risked his life for a quirkless kid like me.

Why did you do that!

I never asked you to save me!

You should have let me die!

I began sobbing even harder. No one was in the room at all and it was already really late.

How long was I out?

Does it even matter?

I wonder how he is doing?

Maybe he got a concussion out of it?

But what if he died because of the head injury he got from me?

What if he had internal bleedings because of me?

Oh no...

What if he died because of me?

I quickly stood up and jumped out of the bed. There was only one thing in my mind right now. I was sick and tired of this life. If even a pro hero was injured saving me who doesn't deserve to be saved then I was only using up all their energy and wasting their precious time.

I went to the cabinet and began looking through each one of them before I found what I was looking for. First item was pure alcohol and the second was a bottle of sleeping pills.

I was in an infirmary there was an easy and straight forward way to kill myself.

I opened the lit of the alcohol bottle and drag the whole 1L bottle up completely without even giving it a second thought. Next I opened the lid of the slipping pills and emptied the whole bottle.

The drugs effect was nearly immediately and before I knew it I fell to the ground and couldn't move a single muscle.

Finally....

This is my goodbye

I am sorry that you got injured!

I felt tears welling up in my eyes before they got to heavy and I let myself drift into the peace of darkness.

Dadzawa POV:
I had a bad feeling and it was good that I listened to it and forced them to release me. I wanted to see Izuku. I wanted to know the reason why he tried to kill himself. i knew that he was quirkless but I wanted to hear it from him. If he survived, this long being without a quirk than there had do be some kind of trigger. I wanted to know it so bad.

I felt like I need to protect the problem child. He was mine and there was nothing anyone could tell me or do anything about it. I was sure to file in some adoption paper. The reason for it was quite simple. I as a pro hero had the right to get a kid out of someone's custody if I had a hunch that this kid was in any form of danger. With Izuku it was not a physical harm by anyone but he needed someone that was watching over him to make sure he gets out of his deep dark hole. Something was also telling me that his mother was neglecting him.

Why didn't she call him until now?

Why hasn't she been worried about him?

How did he even hide all his injures from his mother that long?

Does she even care?

Is he all right?

Was he injured?

I felt angry at his mother but at the same time I was worried about him. Either way I needed to see him ASAP.

This was the reason I went to UA with Zashi by my side nagging at me that I needed to lay in bed and how reckless my behavior is.

But why did I feel so bad?

It only took me some moments to realize why after opening the door to the infirmary. Izuku was laying there lifeless on the ground.

I immediately ran to him checked his pulse.

Thank god!

Me: Zashi get Chiyo fast!

Why did you do that?

I found a empty bottle of sleeping pills in his hand and I knew how bed the situation was. I needed to get him to throw up but how?

Me: Kid?

He was somewhat awake but I could tell that he was completely out of it the moment he opened his eyed again.

Me: Stay awake kid!

It wasn't for long that Chiyo came into the room and threw us all out.

Me: This is my fault! I should have seen the signs of him jumping in front of the car sooner!

Zashi: No Sho! You could have known that.

Me: He tried to kill himself because of me....

Zashi: Don't say something like that!

Me: But it's true!

Zashi: No it's not!

Me: Did you back read the chat? He feels guilty because of me! Add his quirkless statues and you got a dangerous suicidal combination! I should have know that something was wrong! I should have gotten here sooner!