Apricity✓|Editing

By fabulot

|COMPLETED| >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alexandrea Dwayne is a seventeen-year old girl who suffered abuse at the hands o... More

Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
Chapter FOURTEEN
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter TWENTY
Chapter TWENTY-ONE
Chapter TWENTY-TWO
Aesthetics!!!!!
Chapter TWENTY- THREE
Chapter TWENTY-FOUR
Chapter TWENTY-FIVE
Chapter TWENTY SIX
Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN
Chapter TWENTY-EIGHT
Chapter TWENTY-NINE
Chapter THIRTY
Chapter THIRTY-ONE
Chapter THIRTY-TWO
Chapter THIRTY-THREE
Chapter THIRTY-FOUR
Chapter THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
Chapter THIRTY-EIGHT
Chapter THIRTY- NINE
Chapter FORTY
Chapter FORTY-ONE
Chapter FORTY- TWO
Chapter FORTY-THREE
Chapter FORTY- FOUR
Chapter FORTY- FIVE
Chapter FORTY- SIX
Chapter FORTY- SEVEN
Chapter FORTY- EIGHT
Chapter FORTY-NINE
Chapter FIFTY
Chapter FIFTY- ONE
Chapter FIFTY- TWO
Chapter FIFTY THREE
Chapter FIFTY-FOUR
Chapter FIFTY FIVE
Chapter FIFTY- SIX
Chapter FIFTY- EIGHT
Chapter FIFTY- NINE
Chapter SIXTY
Chapter SIXTY- ONE
Chapter SIXTY- TWO
Chapter SIXTY- THREE
Chapter SIXTY-FOUR
Chapter SIXTY-FIVE
Chapter SIXTY- SIX
Chapter SIXTY-SEVEN
Chapter SIXTY-EIGHT
Chapter SIXTY-NINE
Chapter SEVENTY
Chapter SEVENTY-ONE
Chapter SEVENTY-TWO
Chapter SEVENTY-THREE
Chapter SEVENTY-FOUR
Chapter SEVENTY-FIVE
Chapter SEVENTY-SIX
Chapter SEVENTY-SEVEN
Chapter SEVENTY-EIGHT
Chapter SEVENTY-NINE
Chapter EIGHTY
Chapter EIGHTY-ONE
Chapter EIGHTY-TWO
Chapter EIGHTY- THREE
Chapter EIGHTY-FOUR
(Extra Chapter)- I
(Extra Chapter)- II

Chapter FIFTY- SEVEN

110 21 34
By fabulot

Nicholas's P.O.V

Getting down from the cab, I paid the old cab driver and he sped off. I made sure he was completely gone before walking into the uncompleted building.

The familiar smell of weed and cigarettes filled my nose and I had the sudden urge to smoke again. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an addict, I just miss the way it gets me high when I'm clouded by my thoughts.

Nodding at my hefty pals by the doorstep, they let me in. I stepped into the room reluctantly. I sighed and made my way straight to Venom's office, ignoring the girls that tried to grab my attention.

I knocked on his door and his gruff voice asked, "Who is it?".

I rolled my eyes and answered, "Nick".

"Come in" he ordered. I opened the door and stepped into his abode. A smile spread across his face as he rested his head in his palm like an expectant little kid.

"I need your help" I said, straightforward. Standing not too far away from the door, I boned my face.

"If it isn't my favorite person. What do you need?" He asked. I licked my lower lip and locked gazes with him.

"Someone of mine is in danger. I'll need some of your devices and probably men" I said. He raised an eyebrow and changed his position, relaxing on his chair.

"Someone of yours?" He asked with a smirk. I clenched my jaw, ignoring the strange feeling in my chest.

"Yes" I answered subtly. I watched carefully as he stood up from his chair and walked around to lean in his table.

"And what do I get in return?" He asked. I bit my lower lip, regretting my decision of coming here.

"I'll let you know" I said simply. Venom narrowed his eyes at me. He placed his tattooed finger on his chin and scrubbed it slowly.

"Hmm...alright. I'm allowing you because you're one of my best men. If you ever betray me, Nick, that might be your last day on Earth" he threatened darkly. Even if it's my last day, as long as Alex is safe, I'll be okay with it. This is a tough decision but I nodded.

"Okay" I said before leaving his office. I walked towards the surveillance room and met a guard by the door.

"Nick" he nodded at me. I don't even know how he knew my name but I've seen him around. I nodded in return.

"Boss gave me the permission" I said to the guy. He raised an eyebrow and started making a call.

"Yes, boss" he said to the phone. "Alright...I will" he said before hanging up. He looked at me and stepped aside, letting me into the surveillance room.

"Thanks man" I said to him before entering.

In front of numerous computers sat four people on a curved line. I knew them. They're in charge of the cameras and computers in the gang. Three guys and a girl-- Frank, Chad, Hakim and Cally.

"Nick, my man! What's up?" Frank greeted, still focused on what he was typing. They were all typing. And I don't understand a thing.

"Frank. I need you guys" I said as I walked up to him.

"Hold on" Frank said. A minute later, they all stopped typing and faced me.

"Nick, it's been a while" Cally said, glaring at me. I laughed awkwardly, understanding her statement.

"Uh...yeah. How've you been?" I asked.

"Fabulous without you" she snapped. Chad raised an eyebrow at us. Cally was one of the girls I had dated. We didn't really date but we both had our fun for about two weeks. Then I started ignoring her till now.

"Easy now, Cally. What do you need us for, Nick?" Hakim asked. He was the oldest among all of them. He was bald with coffee brown mustache and barely any face hair. He is mostly quiet and talks when necessary.

"Can you help me to look up a name and get all personal information about the person?" I asked.

"Is it one of those girls you fucked and dumped like me?" Cally asked in sarcasm. I cleared my throat in discomfort. I mean, you couldn't really blame me. I admit what I did was bad but it's been a while, she should have forgotten. Right? It was just a one week thing.

"Cally" Frank warned. She snarled and rolled her eyes. I actually regretted dumping her like that. As well as all the other girls too. It was selfish of me to use girls as my way of escape but even if I tried to stop, they won't stop throwing themselves at me and to satisfy them, I had to do it.

"Of course. That's easy. Mention the name." Chad replied.

I looked at Chad. "Axel Black"  I said. "I need all results of the researches about him" I added.

"Alright. I hope you have the permission from Venom? Things wouldn't be nice if we do this without boss knowing" Frank asked, raising his blonde eyebrow.

"I did" I said, frowning and getting impatient. They nodded and began to work but Cally glared at me.

"I really don't feel like helping you, Nick" she suddenly spat, making everyone else stop and look at her.

"Cally. Stop getting your feelings involved with your work. It's unprofessional" Chad rolled his eyes at the black haired girl.

"I can't help him! He broke my heart, Chad! I don't trust him" She furrowed her eyebrows. I sighed, rubbing the bridge of my nose.

"Look Cally, I'm sorry for what I did to you. I admit it was bad of me and I apologise deeply for it. But please, I need your help now. There's someone of mine in danger. She has been through a whole lot of hell and I'm going to fucking loose it if I don't find her before any one touches her. So please, I'm begging you Cally." I let out a breath as soon as I finished and everybody in the room stared at me.

"Wow. This is weird. And unusual" Frank muttered. I ignored him and waited for Cally's response. She narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm not doing this for you. I'm doing it for this someone of yours. Got that?" She said and I sighed in relief, nodding.

"Alright" I placed my hands on my waist as they got to work. I'll probably need Luke's help to find Alex--Nah, I don't really trust him. I'll do it alone.

"Done" Frank grinned, spinning in his chair. I raised an eyebrow and walked closer to the computer in front of him.

All the information about Axel Black was listed with titles. I took a step back in surprise as I looked at everything about this man. "Oh shit, this is more complicated than I thought"

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"I don't understand. I don't understand anything that is going on here! What's going on? How is Luke your son?" I asked.

Axel chuckled and looked at his supposed son, ruffling his hair. Luke pouted and stepped away.

"Lucas is my biological son. I had him before my arranged marriage with Susan. And now, I'm more proud than ever that I did because he'll be just like me. Someone no one will ever forget." Axel smiled menacingly at his son.

I was still confused. Luke brought out his phone rolling his eyes. He showed me a picture of a younger version of Axel smiling and standing beside another woman. They looked happy and Lucas stood in front of them grinning at the camera.

Shocked is an understatement to my emotion right now. So Luke knew Axel all along? So they have been related all these while? How the freaking hell didn't I know? I felt my head swirling.

"Bumping into Bex wasn't on purpose. Every other thing after was planned. From the letter and teddy bear to the death of your poor little chef. It was all me" Luke grinned, walking slowly around me.

I wish the ground would just open and swallow me up. I don't want to feel this. The pain was too much. Everything was all too much for me to handle. Both the physical and emotional pain. How could he do this to us? We trusted him!

"Do you even love my best friend? Do you love Bex?" I asked.

Luke roared in laughter. "At first, I did everything to get some information out of her about you. But now, yes, I do love her. But this isn't about her. This is about you. You took everything away from my father and I when you reported him and won the case" He said, glaring at me with hate. I chose not to speak to avoid any hits again.

"My son decided to help me out of jail. He was the perfect person I could use to inform you of my arrival. Every expression you made after reading my letter made my insides jump in excitement and I couldn't wait to touch you again" Axel closed his eyes sensually. I couldn't help but speak.

"Luke. Do you really want to be with this man? Doesn't he hurt you? So you wish to be with someone who kills and....harasses you? Or is that what you want to become?--" Luke cut me off.

"Look Alex, everything you're getting is what you deserve. Don't try to make me the guilty one here." He shrugged.

"Now, I have one more surprise for you before I get to touch you in every way I have imagined" Axel said opening his eyes and smirking.

My thoughts swarmed my head and I couldn't imagine what the surprise would be.

He walked behind the table and brought out a phone. He typed in the phone busily while Luke didn't take his stony eyes off me. Axel was finally done and he brought the phone closer to my face. My part jumped in my chest and my eyes widened in surprise.

"No..." I breathed out as fresh tears rolled down my cheeks. There sat my mom, tied to a chair. A tape was plastered across her mouth and her eyes were closed. "Mom!" I yelled as if she could hear me.

××××××××××××××××××××××××
Writer: Hello sweethearts,
I hope you had a nice weekend. A new chapter is up and I'm looking forward to your feedbacks.

Don't forget to vote, comment, follow and share. Enjoy!
14/06/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 3.2K 41
After being abducted at the age of 3 and held for 6 years by a man she considered family, Mercedes life changed forever. Now at the age of 23, she'd...
1.5M 26.3K 66
When 18-year-old Emma Dawson was raped after her junior year in high school, her entire world fell apart. Especially when her egocentric father didn'...
14K 2.1K 23
my works #1:// Aja is a 19 year old girl growing up in the rough streets of Chicago. She's been through a lot growing up and finds it hard to trust p...
318K 10.7K 40
17 year old Alexis has been abused ever since her mom died when she was 16 by her stepfather and stepbrother. She thinks she might as well die. But t...