Tum Mere Ho

By Dwivedii

So yes its a story of our lovely couple SHIVI (SHIVA and RAAVI) from pandya store.. As well all know that the... More

INTRODUCTION
Rishta ek naya
worries
Feelings
Outburst
pain
Pain 2
pain 3
kiss
Leaving you
NOT AN UPDATE
Giving it a try
ride
ride 2
confession to make
His final confession
Happiness
care
mark you mine
Home
Its just you in there
Family
Shattered
Away
broken
Talk
a new chance..
together forever..
Epilogue
NEW STORY
New story is out .
NEW STORY
new short story
New story
Authors note..
IMPORTANT
Announcement

Feelings 2

4.2K 165 18
By Dwivedii

Author's p.o.v.

Both shiva and raavi were just looking at each other , maybe silently trying to tell each other the things they won't say out aloud..
, suddenly there was a knock on the door which brought both of them out of their though..
While raavi moved towards the door to open it , shiva sat respectfully on the bed..

Dhara gombi and Krish  were waiting outside the room so that they could go and meet shiva..

As soon as raavi opened the door dhara ran inside seeing shiva awake ..

Dhara: shiva , mera baccha tu theek ha naa aab ( she asked concerned, thought she was trying hard not to cry ,her tiers betrayed her )

Shiva : jee bhabhi theek hu aab

Dhara : tujhe fever ha , Medici....

Raavi: di usse fever raat se thi , main thandi patti di thi usse aabhi kaafi aram ha.  ( Raavi answered because she knew that dhara will get more concerned after knowing about the fever)

Gautam: raavi tune bola kyu nhi, hum sb aa jate ,tu raat bhar jagi hui thi..

Raavi : nhi gombi mujhe laga aap log bhi thake hue hoge is liye nhi jagaya aur main thi na iska khayal rakhne ke liye..

Thought dhara , gombi and Krish looked happy with raavi's statement thinking she actually cared for shiva and took care of him   ,  while shiva on the other hand knew the truth , on why she took
Care of him slightly chuckled..
Thought no one else heard his chuckled but raavi did and it pained her heart to know that shiva took her words of taking his care because of dhara di and rest of the family very seriously..
Aise toh jb dekho serious baat ko bhi mazak main leke ladne lgta ha aur aaj jb gusse main kuch bola toh serious le liya..
Kitna gadhera ha ye ladka.. Raavi thought.,..

Krish: chalo badhiya ha , shiva tu kheek ho gaya , aab tu aur raavi bhabhi bhi chalna mandir hamare saath.

Shivi (shiva and raavi together): mandir ?
Kyu , kya baat ha?

They asked together and then looked at each other..

Dhara : wo puja krni ha , kal hum sb ko haveli ke liye nikalna ha is liye maa ne kaha ha ki dono naye jode mandir jake ashirvad le le..

Raavi : par di , shiva ki tabiyat aabhi utni theek nhi hui ha , usse aabhi bhi weakness ha..

Gombi : haa dhara is liye ek kaam krte ha hum kal haveli jake hi puja kar lenge..
Shiva ko aram ki zaroorat ha , maa ko main samjha dunga..

Shiva : are nhi gombi , aisi koi baat nhi ha main theek hu , maa ne kaha ha toh kuch soch ke hi kaha hoga na..
Hum chalte ha mujhe koi dikkat nhi ha.

Raavi : par shiva tu the...

Shiva : main theek hu , tension leke ki zaroorat nhi ha..
He said the last part looking at her ,
Shiva didn't knew why but he was hurt that raavi took care of him just for dhara bhabhi and the family, he knew that they always use to fight and that they can never fell in love , and that he shouldn't feel any hurt by raavi's word , but he can't help it , all the words were hurting him and the thing that was hurting him more was the fact that her eyes have only  potrated hurt, and anger when ever they use to see him..
( Kya sach main , mein itna bura hu ki ye chipkali mujhse itna nafrat karti ha ki mujhe dekh ke isse dukh hota hai aur gussa aata hai, agar aisi baat ha toh main nhi aaounga iske samne , kaam se kaam ise dukh toh nhi hoga na hi ye gussa karegi).

Krish who was observing their face  knew that they both are just misunderstanding each other but he can't blame either of them.
While raavi was hurt or should he say very hurt with Everything that was happening, shiva was also hurt but it was not visible, or no body could see it.

Krish didn't knew how should he help both of then on one side it was his elder brother and in the other side it was his friends come now bhabhi..
It was not as if Krish was expert in reading people but he knew shiva and raavi well and he also knew that there was a lot of things they both need to short out or else it will be difficult for them to move forward in life..

Raavi's pov

After everyone came and checked on shiva and with everyone I mean maa , dev and Rishita ,
We were asked to get ready.
I knew he was being stubborn , he was weak and was not in a condition to go anywhere..
I looked at him when he came out of the washroom taking a shower , thought the shower was supposed to make him look fresh it was opposite, he looked even more dull the before..
As he went towards the dressing table to comb his hair , he took the support of the table to stand still.. He was  avoiding eye contact or even talk with me after everyone left the room once ..
Not wishing for him too hurt himself i silently went towars him and took the comb from his hand

Raavi: laa de mujhe , main krti ho

Shiva : main kr lunga ( still avoiding eye contact)

Raavi: tu is waqt kamzoor ha is liye please behas mat kr aur de..
With that I took the comb form his hand and moved forward to comb his hair , we shared an eye lock as I moved closer to him ..
I could feel his fever coming back , and when I touched his forehead I was sure he again had fever..

Raavi: tera fever wapas aa gaya ha shiva , please rhne dete ha tu halat main nhi ha jane ke liye ..

Shiva who was not in a condition to fight or argue realised that she was right he couldn't drive the bike in this condition and risk even her life , but it was his mother's and dhara bhabhi's wish

Shiva : par maa aur bha....

Raavi: main dhara di se baat kr lungi unke liye tere health se zyada important kuch nhi ha , wo samajh jaiyengi aur waise bhi dev aur Rishita jaa rhe ha na , koi ek toh naya joda jaa rha ha na..

Thought shiva expected to see hurt or pain in her eyes and voice while mentioning dev and Rishita , he find non , she mentioned them as normal as he does to everyone..,

Raavi: main di se baat krke aati hu

With that I moved ahead to cancel our plan..

While dhara insisted for everyone to cancle the plan and be there with shiva , Rishita again threw a tantrum regarding how everyone is just thinking about me and shiva and not about her and dev..
Rishita: pehel ye raavi thi aur aab ye shiva , dono toh peeche pad gai ho , hum bhi toh newly married couples ha humare bhi ritiuals ha.. Aur ye shiva itna kya fever ha ki nhi jaa sakta ha aise toh bata strong banta ha..

Raavi:  Rishita jb future main tumhe ya tumhare pati ko fever hogi toh main bhi yahi same cheez puchungi..
Aur waise bhi maine apna aur shiva ka plan cancle kiya ha tum chaho toh jaa skti ho, dhara di ,gombi aap log please jaiye , main hoo yaha uski care krne ke liye..

Dhara placed her hand lovingly on raavi's cheek  and moved towards the entrence to go , joining the others..

Raavi didn't knew why but she didn't like the fact that Rishita was blaming shiva or was talking ill about him..

Uski himmat kaise hue shiva ke baar main aisa khene ki ,chhodungi nahi mai usko smajahti kya ha,  usne aise kaise bola  mere shi..  ye kya bol rahi ha raavi tu , tera shiva ? Wo tera kab se ho gaya ? He mind peeped

Her heart: jb se shaadi hui ha

Mind: aur kis condition main hui ha shaadi yaad ha ya bhool gay

Heart : yaad ha tu jo har waqt yaad dilata rahata hai , pr ek baat bata kya galat ha is main , pati ha uska toh uska hi hoga na

Mind: majboori ki shaadi ha ye , 100 janam bhi lele na tb bhi ye dono ek nhi ho skta ha , zameen asmaan ka antar ha in dono main..
Kaha hamari raavi itni sweet , innocent, pyaari si ha , padhi likhi ha aur kaha
Shiva sahil , Junglee ,gawar ki tarha ha..

Heart : agar itna hi Jungle ha toh isko itna bura kyu lg rha ha kisi ka usko kuch khene pe, aur itni fikar kyu ho rhi ha isse usko.. Kyuki shiva jaisa bhi ha dil ka bht aacha ha.. Aur tu maan na maan raavi ko bht sukoon milta ha shiva ke saath rhe ke, is liye toh uske har cheez main shiva zaroor hota ha..

Mind: faltu baate krna band kr. Wo is liye kyuki ye dono ladte rhte the aur koi dil ka aacha nhi ha.

Heart: tujhe bada pta ha , tu na dimag ha dil nhi uske andar kya chalta hai mujhe pata hota hai , shiva bht aacha ha agar nhi hota toh isse kyu uske liye care hoti ya uski fekar hoti , haa mana ki thoda rude ha pr ha toh aapna hi na.... Kyu raavi

Raavi: tum dono please chup hoge..
Aabhi mere pass time nhi ha ye sb ka..

Thought raavi knew her heart was right she focused more on her mind .

She knew she was having a change of heart for shiva but she didn't focused on that...
Mujhe koi fikar nhi ho rhi ha usko bas insaniyat ha aur kuch nhi , waise bhi itni care to main aise bhi uski krti ,shaadi ka isse kuch lena dena nhi ha , main aabhi bhi usse utni hi nafrat karti ho..

With these thoughts she went inside their room just to see shiva on the bed with eyes closed..
She knew he was hungry as he didn't had anything from yesterday so he went to the kitchen to fench some paratha for him ..

Raavi: ye le kha le shiva
( She said giving him the plate )

Shiva : sb chale gai ha ab kisko dekhna ke liye kr rhi ha care.

Raavi: tu khaiyega ya main khilao
( She asked ignoring his question)

Shiva : nhi khana mujhe , bola na tujhe care krne ki zar....

Before he could say anything I put a morsel of the Paratha in his mouth..

Raavi: chup rhe aur kha , bimar ha pr akad nhi ja rhi ha teri

Shiva angrily eating the Paratha : ye koi tareek ha khila..

Again before he could say anything i did the same thing, this continued for 3-4 times until shiva finally sat their quietly eating..

I was watching him silently eating his food.. He looked lost in thought ,
And so was I of why I suddenly wanted to feed him , why I don't like the fact that he is not fighting with me ..
Ho kya rha ha mujhe, main pagal ho jaoungi , ek taraf khethi hu nafrat krti hu isse aur dusre taraf ye umeed krti hu ki ye lade mujhse , samjhe mujhe.. uski fikar ho rhi ha mujhe
Itna kuch ho chuka ha life main 2 din main samajh bhi aa rha ha ki feel kya karu kya na karu..
Jis shiva se bas ladna band krna chathi thi usse shiva se aab ladna chathi thi, uski itni fikar kyu ho rha ha mujhe...

Shiva's pov

Mami ki behen ki beti was feeding me the Paratha or should I say forcefully feeding..

I looked at her lost in thought but still feeding me , looking at her so lost in thought made me also wonder things..

Flashback

I was coming out of our bedroom to go to terrace so that I could avoid avoid coming infront of her as she was feeling hurt and angry after seeing me , as I stepped out I hear rishita's comment
(Kya problem ha isko , isko sach main lgta ha ki main natak kr rha hoo, samajh nhi aata ki kya dekha dev ne is main )

I was cursing dev when I heard raavi's answer to Rishita and I don't know why but I felt good..
It felt nice to see her taking my side..
I was still in my own world when I saw everyone leaving , I was moving toward the terrace when Krish saw me

Krish : shiva kaha ja raha hai
Shiva : terrace pe
Krish : pagal ha aur  bimar padna ha kya
Shiva : par main
Krish : room main jaa shiva , kal hume nikalna ha aur is liye tereko theek hona hoga..is liye please jaa

I knew he was right , I need to get well soon so I silently went back and sat on the bed..
I was feeling hungry , ( yaar kal se kuch khaya nhi ha , pet main chuke dor rhe ha )

Flashback ends

Suddenly I heard raavi's voice asking me to eat food
( Aab toh sb chale gai ha toh kisko dekhane ke liye care ke rhi ha ) I said

But either she didn't heard me or choose to ignore me..
I again decline saying I don't want to eat
But no she literally pushed the Paratha in my mouth ,  I tried few times when I saw that she won't budge I silently had my food..

After giving me medicines she left to the kitchen while I tried to walk toward the washroom..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.4K 2.3K 20
The story is all about Shiva and raavi from pandya store who have been married under tough cirucumstances (similar to the show). What happens next is...
136K 5.4K 30
Will Shiva and Raavi ever be able to adjust to their lives, after it was turned upside down? Tune in to find out! Based on the Star Plus show, Pandy...
2.2K 270 13
----►【 πˆπ“π• π…π’πœπ­π’π¨π§ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐀 】 What if Shiva had told Raavi about his feelings towards her and won her in the correct way? This s...
94.7K 4.2K 33
(The cringiest thing i've ever written) Shiva & Raavi two people completely opposite to each other. Their enmity was famous in the whole Town. Shiva...