fell for the good guy

By unhingedreads

"there's a whole world for people like you..." Lucas Wolenczak imagine f/reader x Wolenczak she/her BOOK 1 More

a new job
the plan
new information
another plan
cold water
unclassified
not as planned
trouble
closer
secrets
"hang out"
sick
get to know
cute and nice
screw up
leaving
exposed
exposed pt. 2
the before-party
mini reunion
small talk
hell of a bust
aced it
loud mind
finally
dream college
normality
surprise date night
first sayings
accepted
congrats
what to do now?
if I might
work on the bad
wish me luck
explanations
together
a weird normal
observer
jealous
farewells
signing in

really nice

356 8 0
By unhingedreads

    "So everyday my brother would hide in the bushes when he comes to pick me up from school, and always scare me. Sometimes he'd hide underneath the car and grab my leg!" I stated. We both laugh. I look at the clock.

   "Oh my god, we've been talking about me for almost 3 hours." "It's okay, I liked it. Your life sounds very interesting to tell." He said. "Thanks. What about you? What's your life?"

   "Oh it's just my mother passed and my father left me in this ship. That's it. Nothing interesting really." He said. "Oh god, Lucas I'm sorry. I feel terrible." "Don't be, please. It was a very long time ago. I still get to see my dad so it's all good. The Captains been more of a father figure to me than my father ever was and I'm glad to have many friends here. Just like having a family." He said.

   "Anyways, now that I know enough of you, I can be nice to you." He breathed. "But I haven't got to know you." "I already told you, that's pretty much everything. Except the fact that I was here for pretty much more than 4 years now and my life before that was me being bullied until middle school. And after that I had some decent friends and now here I am." He said.

   "Okay you got to know me, now we're even. I have a bunch of snacks and I can put on a movie for you here on your TV." He said. "Oh no Lucas, I'm okay really. I just need some sleep and drink my meds. That's all, thanks for the chocolate though." I stated.

   "Are you sure? I'm being really nice right now..." He chuckled. "C'mon Lucas, you're always nice to everyone." "to everyone I'm not, I've never been so nice to a person."

   "Well you're nice to me, cause I'm new right?"

   "Yes I'm nice to you cause your new. But I'm really nice to you cause you're cute." He added.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

462K 6.6K 47
โ”€โ”€ as the title implies. requests are closed! sally face โ”€ imagines ยฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ closed.
288K 7.1K 82
This book is for EXO-L around the world! If you want to request just comment. If you like the imagine, just vote. Enjoy! Started: 150711 Ended: Di...
530K 5K 36
|Originally published in 6/13/19| |Republished in 6/15/19| ร—Ranksร— #15 in SallyFaceFanfics 6/14/19 #146 in SallyFace 6/16/19 #2 in Nockfell 6/27/19 ...
74K 1K 101
The tittle say it all ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ˜‰ I will be writing various of GOT7 imagine in this book~ AHGASE! Please look forward for it. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Btw all the picture in t...