Sweet Dreams, Hot Scenes [kag...

By bo-love

Hinata is tired and broke. Raising his younger sister on his own, he feels alone, depressed and helpless. He... More

Prologue: Tragedy
Chapter 1: Tired
Chapter 2: Scenery
Chapter 3: Regrets
Chapter 4: Daydream
Chapter 5: Choice
Chapter 6: Date
Chapter 7: Games
Chapter 8: Volleyball
Chapter 9: Altercation
Chapter 11: Involvement
Chapter 12: Fallout
Chapter 13: Plan
Chapter 14: Reunion
Chapter 15: Persuasion
Chapter 16: The Bet
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Attack
Chapter 19: Confrontation
Chapter 20: Courage
Epilogue: Dreams

Chapter 10: Finally

844 44 11
By bo-love

"I'm afraid he'll come back. Will you stay with me tonight?"

Kageyama stiffened, wondering if Hinata meant what he thought he just implied. "Yes, I'll stay if you want me to," he answered cautiously. And damn it, I'll keep my hands off you too, he promised himself.

But Hinata had a different idea and he was determined to get his way. He had just poured his heart out and Kags had accepted him unconditionally. He had actually been there when Hinata needed him – something he could not say for anyone else. Even as he had panicked and felt desperate for some way out of the situation with Kobayashi, he had hoped, or maybe knew in his heart, that Kageyama would come. And he had appeared, looking both handsome as fuck and positively lethal as he stood in the doorway. Hinata knew he could trust Kageyama, rely on him, and that fact almost made him burst with joy. Kageyama was kind and gentle and made him happy. And Hinata was crazy about him.

Kageyama was leaving town tomorrow, so Hinata knew he would not get another chance. He made his decision. Tonight he would not worry about Kobayashi, about Natsu, about money. He would not worry about all of the things he could not change. Tonight, he would not think, he would only feel.

He reached up to run a hand over Kageyama's chest. "Kageyama?"

"Mmmm?"

"Are you hungry for dinner?"

"No, not really. Seeing that bastard and hearing what he did to you has ruined my appetite."

"What should we do?"

"Do you want to watch a movie?"

"No, not really," Hinata cooed as he moved his hand up toward Kageyama's neck and ear.

Kageyama suddenly got the impression that he knew where this conversation was going, and he was determined not to let Hinata make such a rash choice in the wake of such emotional turmoil.

"Um. Want to go out somewhere?"

"No, I feel like staying home."

"Oh."

"Kageyama, I think I'm ready now."

Kags suddenly became very still. Shit. He knew exactly what Hinata meant, and he didn't think he had ever wanted something so badly, but he reiterated to himself that the redhead had just been through hell. Kageyama decided to play dumb.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready. For you."

Kags swore his gulp was audible. "Shit, Hinata. I can't believe I'm going to say this. As much as I appreciate the offer, and fuck yeah, do I appreciate it, I can't let you jump into that situation now. You have been through a lot tonight. You are not thinking clearly. I can't possibly take advantage of that."

Hinata sat up to look at him. Those large brown eyes were pinning his with such intensity Kageyama thought to himself he wouldn't be able to tear his gaze away even if he wanted to. "I know exactly what I am doing. You wouldn't be taking advantage of me," replied Hinata softly.

The look of determination on Hinata's face began to chip away at Kageyama's resolve. Shit, he thought yet again.

Hinata was going to make damn sure he got what he wanted. He knew Kags wanted to treat him like a fragile doll, but that was not what he needed tonight. He moved to his knees and straddled Kageyama, sitting on his lap.

Kageyama looked at him nervously. "Um, what are you doing?"

"I'm making you an offer you can't refuse," he said with a small, sexy smile right before he put his hands on the taller boy's shoulders and began to kiss him passionately.

Shit, Kageyama thought for about the fiftieth time. He was having a hard time resisting. He had waited for this, wanted it desperately almost from the first time he saw the tangerine. And now, this cute and perfect guy was offering himself to him, and damn it, Kageyama had to decline. Life fucking sucks sometimes, he thought, gently pushing the redhead away.

"Hinata, I can't let you do this. You will regret it."

"Kageyama, listen to me," Hinata said confidently. "I will not regret this. I've never wanted anything so bad. I won't think less of you. I won't ask you for anything more, but tonight, please. I need you. Please – don't say no. Please, Tobio." Hinata whispered the last and what little self-control Kageyama had thus far preserved crumpled under those pleas and the caress of his given name on those kissable lips.

Hinata must have seen the acceptance in Kageyama's eyes because he smirked slightly and bent down to kiss him again, and this time the black-haired boy responded. With one hand behind his neck and the other on his ass, Kageyama drew Hinata closer. He was encouraged by the smaller boy's reaction and began to run his hands across his face and through his hair. So soft.

Kageyama broke the kiss and shifted his attention to the tangerine's neck. He soon found a sensitive spot that made Hinata gasp, and Kags smiled with satisfaction as he planted kisses and love bites along Hinata's collarbone. He worked his hands under the redhead's t-shirt because he wanted, no he needed, to feel skin right now.

Hinata had his head thrown back and was grinding slightly on Kageyama, relishing in the sensations that were assaulting his body. Kageyama worked his way back up to Hinata's mouth, kissing him hard and quick on the lips, and then lifted him off his lap. Hinata's eyes flew open in protest, but Kageyama stood up and grabbed his hand, saying only, "Bedroom."

Hinata nodded with understanding and led Kageyama to his bedroom at the back of the apartment. At the foot of the bed, Hinata turned to face him, and looking up into those deep blue eyes, he went to him with more urgency now, needing to touch and feel everything. The kiss was hot and deep and urgent, and Hinata's heart was pounding in his chest and his breath growing ragged as their hands roamed each other's arms and shoulders and backs.

Kageyama broke the kiss only for a second to grab at Hinata's t-shirt and drag it over the tangerine's head, exposing his small but toned chest. Hinata was impatient to return the favor, and quickly moved his hands to pull Kageyama's shirt from the waistband of his jeans and up and over the raven's head. Oh, God, so beautiful. For a split second, they just looked at each other but then they melted together again, both groaning at the intimacy and heat of the skin-on-skin contact. Hinata was aware of nothing but Kageyama's body pressed against his own, the softness of his lips, the trail of fire his hand was leaving as it wandered down Hinata's back, the urgency with which the taller boy grabbed his hair and held him close as if he was afraid Hinata would try to break away.

Kageyama broke the kiss reluctantly and rested his forehead against Hinata's for a second to ask the shorter boy, "Shoyo, are you sure?"

Hinata whispered back, "Yes. God yes!"

The desperation of the words shot a jolt of electricity down Kageyama's spine right to his dick. He began hungrily kissing Hinata again as he reached down to release the button of the redhead's jeans. With both hands, Kageyama roughly dragged the jeans over Hinata's hips, leaving the shorter boy looking up at him with hunger. Kageyama attacked Hinata's neck again as he moved his hands under the waistband of Hinata's boxers to squeeze that luscious ass. He groaned a little thinking about how badly he had wanted to do that. Hinata moaned lewdly and pushed his body even closer to Kageyama's, drawing a satisfied grin from the dark haired male as he pushed the redhead down on the bed, lowering himself over the half-naked boy.

"Fuck, I want you," he whispered moving his kisses and soft bites down Hinata's neck, collarbone, chest, and abdomen. As he moved lower, Hinata breathing became more erratic. He was hard and trembling with anticipation, every nerve ending on his skin prickling and alive. Every touch of Kageyama's hand, every caress of his lips, felt like a firebrand on Hinata's sensitive skin. He could feel his desire mounting, his need building, his dick was hard, and he was going crazy with wanting.

When Kageyama's lips left his skin, Hinata's questioning eyes opened to find the raven watching him with an unreadable look. Kags paused to drink in the sight of his tangerine, his eyelids heavy, his hair messy, his skin flushed. Kageyama thought that he had never seen any sight so appealing in all of his life.

Hinata wondered only briefly at the pause before Kageyama started moving his hand up Hinata's leg, up to gently stroke the sensitive skin on Hinata's inner thigh and then oh so slowly up into the loose leg opening of the boxer shorts. Suddenly the redhead found thinking too difficult a task as every inch of his skin was tingling with anticipation. He groaned out another plea: "Tobio, please!"

[A/N: it's 'bout to get hot in here. young innocent eyes need to just move along to the next chapter]

Finally, finally, the black-haired boy halted the teasing and closed his hand over the redhead's dick, drawing another moan from Hinata's mouth. Kag's hand began to work its magic; his expert touch and intense kisses had Hinata practically crying, desperate with passion, raging with need, moaning with desire. His heart was pounding and his skin was on fire. He couldn't take any more, it had to be now!

As if he sensed his thoughts, Kageyama tore his lips from Hinata's mouth and blazed a trail of quick kisses down his torso. He dragged Hinata's boxers over his hips and down his legs and took Hinata deep in his mouth all at once. Hinata gasped and his hips bucked a little as a jolt of pleasure shot through his body.

The heat of Kageyama's mouth on him, the friction of his tongue, the caress of his lips was taking Hinata closer and closer to the edge, drowning him in exquisite torture. Soon the redhead's moans became more ragged and urgent and at last he rasped "Tobio, ngghh, I'm ... " before he found his release. The spasms rocking Hinata's body were violent and he raised his hips off the mattress and grabbed at the sheets with his hands. Kageyama held him in his mouth for another few seconds, letting him ride out the orgasm, before breaking away and rising off the bed. Kags was smiling at the image of his tangerine, disheveled and drugged with passion. Somehow, it made him feel satisfied, although he had done nothing yet for his own pleasure.

Hinata, still in a fog, watched under hooded eyes as Kageyama fished something out of his jeans pocket. "I have condoms, do you have lube?"

Hinata nodded. "Yes, top drawer. I got some. Just in case," he said shyly and with an adorable blush.

Kageyama went to find what they needed and once he did, tossed it on the bed and then quickly stripped off his jeans and boxers. Hinata's eyes traveled hungrily over Kageyama's hot and toned body, taking in every detail from his muscular thighs to his smoking hot abs, to his very prominent erection, which, Damn, was impressive. Hinata thought again that Kags was like a Greek god, so beautiful and perfect.

"Come here," Hinata said as he sat up a little, reaching out to pull his Greek god closer and to take that glorious dick deep into his mouth. Kags moaned with pleasure as Hinata began sucking in earnest, and for a few minutes there was no noise except the low hum coming from the redhead's throat and the gasps from the taller boy as he grabbed Hinata's fluffy hair in his fist.

"Oh God, Shoyo, you gotta stop now," Kags managed in a strangled voice. Hinata protested a little but soon complied. Now Kageyama was out of patience, shoving the tangerine on his back on the bed and coming over him to capture his mouth with a greedy kiss.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Kags asked one more time. Hinata opened his eyes and met his gaze with ferocious intensity. "I have never wanted anything more in my life." The black-haired male nearly growled with satisfaction as he got out the lube and started to prepare Hinata with his fingers. After a few minutes, when he thought he was ready, Kags slipped on a condom and eased himself between Hinata's legs, covering his small body and capturing his mouth in another greedy kiss. Hinata's hands were tangled in that dark, luxurious hair as Kageyama stopped to ask one final time.

"Shoyou, you're really sure?"

"God, yes. Fuck me, Tobio!" the smaller boy begged.

The plea was all Kageyama needed. As he drove into the redhead, they both let out a loud groan of satisfaction. With colossal effort, Kags stayed still and kissed Hinata deeply, giving him a chance to adjust to his size. After a short time, when Hinata started squirming under him, Kags asked "OK to move now?"

"Mmmmmm," Hinata hummed. With effort, Kags took his time, moving slowly and gently, giving the redhead time to get used to the feel of him.

"Fuck, Shoyo, so tight," Kageyama said between kisses. Exquisite torture was all he could think.

Kageyama was using every ounce of restraint he possessed to keep it slow and easy, but soon Hinata was dragging his nails across his back and shoulders, lifting his hips to meet his, and mewling out "More, please, more" and Kags could no longer think straight. He rolled over onto his back, dragging Hinata on top of him and pushing him upright to straddle him. When he grabbed the smaller boy by the hips and entered him again, Hinata let out a gasp that nearly pushed Kageyama over the edge.

Kageyama adjusted his angle a bit, looking for the tangerine's prostate and a brief exploration resulted in success, "Unnggh..." Hinata moaned lewdly, as Kags smiled to himself smugly, "Found it." The shorter boy placed his hands on the raven's chest and continued to moan while Kageyama assaulted his prostate over and over. "Unnggghh, Tobio, oh my God, don't stop."

Kags thought he might die from the sweet agony of listening to those words. He was getting close himself, so he reached out to stroke Hinata's cock up and down, saying "Come on baby, cum for me."

Soon the erotic sounds escaping Hinata's mouth became more urgent, and Kageyama began to lose control as well. The redhead finally threw his head back and moaned "Oh, God, Tobio, I'm c... c ... oh God" as cum spread across Kag's chest. Then and only then he allowed himself to find his own release, saying "Shoyo, oh God." The feeling was more intense than anything Kageyama had ever felt before, and he feared he didn't deserve to feel again.

Hinata collapsed on top of him, spent and out of breath, his skin still sensitive and tingling all over. Kageyama pressed his cheek against that fluffy red hair and gently rubbed Hinata's back. The smaller boy only hummed softly for several moments, coming down from the high.

Kageyama spoke first, "Shoyo, you OK?"

Hinata mumbled as his head was snuggled in Kag's neck. "Mmmmm. So good."

Kags smiled to himself and continued to rub his tangerine's back, thinking how fucking unbelievable that had been. He felt satisfied and utterly content.

Hinata was feeling a bit like he was drunk. He could not believe how amazing that sex was. Being with Ohno was NOTHING like this. Shit. Who the fuck knew? He was feeling so relaxed and, damn, still tingly. Hinata knew he would NEVER forget this night. That had SO been worth it, whatever tomorrow brought.

[A/N: for some reason i had a hard time with this chapter. :/ 
            if you liked this chapter, please remember to vote.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5K 126 9
a shobio/kagehina fanfic. -hinata is a collage student, living in a dorm with his boyfriend. but that boyfriend turns into an ex when he leaves out...
9.8K 329 46
I do not own anything related to Haikyuu!! I do not own any pictures used in this fanfic. Got inspired by a TikTok. Kageyama and Hinata weren't the...
7K 292 14
Kageyama feels threatened by a new volleyball player, who seems to be after his position and his best (boy?) friend. Will Kags recognize his feelings...