The Narutoverse

By SAPwriter2005

I see alot of dekuverse or MHA multiverses but not alot of any other anime so I decided to be different. This... More

Everyone appears
Naruto Interrogation
Naruto sensei
Naruto; A warrior's way
Naruto ghost hunter
Naruto gunslinger
Kenpachi Naruto
Pirate Naruto
The Sin Of Greed; Naruto
Hot Naruto
Blacksmith Naruto
Naruto ships
(A/N)
Pirate Naruto 2
Sensei Naruto 2
Naruto vs Orochimaru (Izuku vs Overhaul)
Naruto Thugumaki
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 2)
Naruto Thugumaki (part 3)
(A/N) & Naruto Ships
Naruto Black
Naruto; Mugen Train
Naruto; Mugen train (part 2)
Naruto; Mugen train (part3)
Naruto; Mugen train (Part 4)
Naruto; Mugen train (Final part)
Naruto; A warriors way (part 2)
Marineford arc
Naruto Thugumaki (Part 4)
Perv Naruto
Marineford arc (part 2)
Marineford arc (part 3)
Ip man Naruto
Yuno (Naruto) vs. Rill (Sai)
Yuno(Naruto) vs Rill(Sai) part 2

MEME BREAK

14.5K 127 37
By SAPwriter2005

(A/N:I know what your thinking a meme break this early in the story but chill I'm just coming up with new ideas for future chapters. Anyways have fun in this chapter.)

Asher:"Okay we're going to take a quick break and I'm going to show you some funny images of you guys."

Sakura:"Funny images of us? What do you mean?"

Asher:"You'll find out."

(A/N: Any memes about sasuke, just pretend he's a girl.)

Gaara:😑

Kankuro/Temari:"Pfft, HAHAHAH"

Gaara:'It's not even that funny.'

Other chuckled or tried to hide their laughter, after all it is disrespectful to laugh at the Kazekage.

Kakashi:"And they say I'm the copycat ninja."

Satsuki:"Shut up! And for your information I created different variations of that technique so technically their my own moves."

Kakashi:"Which you wouldn't have created if I didn't show you the chidori."

Satsuki:"Hmph!"

Jiraiya:"(sighs)I know that feeling all too wel- I MEAN HAHAH OH THAT'S FUNNY, uh yeah (clears throat) moving on."

Everyone gave him a weird look

Asher:"Um, okaaayy?" 'What a weird guy.'

Neji:"This would be something Lee would do."

Lee:"It does not matter if you have the byakugan Neji. MY POWER OF YOUTH WILL OVERCOME ALL! BE IT EYESIGHT OR TECHNIQUE!"

Gai:"THAT'S IT LEE SHOW EVERYONE YOUR YOUTHFUL SPIRIT!"

Lee:"GAI SENSEI!"

Gai:"LEE!"

Lee:"GAI SENSEI!"

Gai:"LEE!"

Neji/TenTen:"ENOUGH ALREADY!"

TenTen:"geez even at a theater you guys can't stay quiet."

Asher:"Next!"

Naruto:"Get wrecked teme!"

Satsuki:"Be quiet dope! You only got lucky!"

Naruto:"Yeah right, that was pure skill!"

All(minus Naruto + family):"This is so true it hurts."

Naruto:"Huh!? What do you mean It's so true it hurts?"

Choji:"Naruto you like ramen and can eat it more than me. Amd that's saying something."

Naruto:"Uh well- I mean- Yeah I guess your right."

Minato:"Hehe he really does take alot after you honey."

Kushina:"Heh well that a good thing ya know."

Minato:"(chuckles) Yes it is."

Kakashi:"(sighs) Gai would say something similar to this."

Gai:"Maybe so Kakashi, but WITH THE POWER OF YOUTH ANYTHING CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED!"

Asher:"LET'S stop right there before we get any deeper than that."

(A/N:Should I add her to the harem or not?)

Naruto:(blushing)' that sounds so wrong now that I think about it.'

Gai:"Is that why you ent a shadow clone to stay with us and not the real you?"

Everyone went wide eyed at that while most of the girls glared in envy.

Kushina:"Oh my, I didn't expect grandbabies so soon Naruto."

Naruto:"Wh- what!? No it's not like tha-"

Jiraiya:"Good job gaki! Looks like my teachings didn't go to wast!"

Tsunade:"Great a knucklehead Jr. Is going to be running around soon. Just what I need, another headache."

Minato:"I'm proud son already starting a family, but try to be a responsible father please."

Naruto:"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

Asher:'Hehehe oh boy this was gold.'

Orochimaru:"Hmph. Assholes."

Anko:"HAHAHA OH THAT GOLD, HAHAHAHA WHAT A LOSER!"

Orochimaru:"(growls)

Asher:'Damn I keep forgetting Orochimaru is here. He just never talks! And he keeps staying in the shadows like some creep!'
"Okay last one!"

Minato/Naruto: (glares at Kakashi)

Kakashi:"Heheh well it's kind of true."

Sakura:"Hold on who is the blonde on the bottom he kind of looks like Naruto."

Asher:"Hmm? Oh him! Well that's Naruto's and Hinata's son Boruto they also have a daughter named Himawari as well."

Hinata:"M-me a-and Na-Naruto's child!"

She then fainted and almost all of the girls glared at her in jealously since they were not the ones with Naruto.

Naruto:"My child huh. Heh he looks pretty cool!"

Kushina:"(squeals) I'm a grandmother! And your a grandfather Minato! We're grandparent's!"

Minato:"Hehe that we are honey, that we are."

Tsunade felt some pride swell up in her chest, she treated Naruto like her son so him having children felt like she had grandchildren. (She was going to spoil them so much)

Asher:"Thats the end folks lets continue with another universe."

(A/N:Hey guys hope you liked this chapter this was alittle gift for not uploading yesterday so I hope you enjoyed. Also I'll try to add Kaguya next chapter but if I won't then it will be the chapter after that, but all in all she is coming soon until next time.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 327 43
This is a Naruto and BNHA crossover because I haven't seen one of these done yet :) *hello everyone I'm so sorry but I will be discontinuing this sto...
911 61 8
(SLOW UPDATES!!) You being isekaid to another universe was not the original plan And OUT OF ALL THE UNIVERSES WHY DID IT HAD TO BE THE NARUTO UNIVER...
13.2K 398 56
All of these pictures do not belong to me and they belong to their rightful owner , these characters don't belong to me either they belong to Horikos...
80.7K 1.7K 36
I DON'T KNOW NARUTO, BORUTO , ALL OTHER ANIMES. #1 in NARUTO X HAREM on 8-03-2023