When a Celebrity falls in lov...

By SofiaLoves13

Miranda Taylor Collins is a celebrity who loves to sing and act; she's fun, loving, sweet and innocent girl... More

When a Celebrity falls in love to a Badboy
Chapter One ♡
Chapter Two ♡
Chapter Three ♡
Chapter Five ♡

Chapter Four ♡

83 2 0
By SofiaLoves13

*Miranda P.O.V*

After he said that he leaves.  I get my phone and check the time. Its 9am, so I still have 4 hours to get ready. I call my mom but she’s not answering it. Maybe she’s busy on her job.  I begin to unpack my bags and I neatly folded my clothes and store it in the small cabinet.

I take a bath and I wear a sweatshirt with a heart design on the middle and pants. I looked on the watch and it’s already 11:30am, wow. I take a bath about 1 hour and 30 minutes. As I waited for him I checked my face book and message Dan the director and producer of my TV show ‘Boyfriend Material’   about our next shooting. As I was waiting for his reply, I go to my newsfeed to check what my friends post.

Matt Anderson posted a video 1 hour ago

Claus is hiding in the bed.  He’s so cute.

500 Likes . 100 Comment . Share

James Parker posted a picture 6 hours ago

Fox :D

1,453 Likes . 170 Comment . Share

Aww. Claus and Fox is so cute but Penelope is so much cuter ;) Hahaha.

James Parker shared the Status of Boyfriend Material:

Get ready guys ;) xx “New Episode of Boyfriend Material will be coming this month.  Stay tuned”

1,203 Likes . 360 Comment . Share

Ally Curtis posted 4 pictures on the album ‘Photo shoot’

New Photo shoot <3

1300 Likes . 198 Comment . Share

Ally is so beautiful in her new photo shoot.  I wonder who the photographer is. Every angle of her pictures is so cool, because of that I will take some pictures of this camp and show it to my mom and friends. Someone knock on my door and I saw Niall leaning on the door.

He asks “Ready?”

“Yeah.”

We go outside and I get my iPhone to take some pictures, it’s my first time here to be here and I will getting a tour by someone who I think who doesn’t like to tour me at the first place.

 “Cabin 1 up to 10 is where the campers stay.” He says in a bored tone

“That’s it?” I’m surprised that that’s the only thing that he will tell me. Seriously? Want kind of tour guide is he?

“What? Don’t tell me you want me to tell you the names that stayed there.”

Actually I will just ask him if that’s the only information that he will give me.  I didn’t think of asking those who stayed there because of what he said I just nodded at him. We walked around then he started telling those who stayed in those cabin.

He pointed at the first cabin that we saw “That is Cabin 1, the one who stayed there are the 3 counselors like Austin”

 “Maybe you know who stayed on cabin two right?  ”he ask and I nodded

Of course I will know that that’s the place where we stayed. I’m not stupid.

“Hey, I just want to inform you that even though I stayed here for how many years I still don’t know some of the camper’s name. So, I will just tell you those campers that I know and where they stay okay?” I just nodded

 “Cabin 3, 3 Other Campers that you didn’t know” He say and I just nodded

“Cabin 4, Aaron and Blake stayed there and other camper”

Ohh.  I know Aaron its Austin friend and he introduce himself yesterday and who’s Blake?

“Cabin 5, Ashley, Stephanie and her friend”

Who are Ashley and Stephanie?

“Cabin 6, Tyler, Micah and other camper”

Ohh.  Tyler the flirt one, I also know him yesterday and Who is Micah?

“Cabin 8, Jasmine and two other campers while Cabin 9, Mandy, Dev and Chris are staying there”

Who are Jasmine, Mandy, Dev and Chris??

“Cabin 10, 3 Others Campers stay there as long as I remember those 3 are model”

“Wait, so that’s mean that there are only 30 Campers here in camp?” He nodded

“Yes. Other Counselors who is well you know old also have a cabin and its cabin 15.”

I take some pictures and I ask Niall to take a picture of me with some cabin and he just told me that he is not a freaking photographer.                                                                                                        

“There is the cabin 11, it’s the place where you can sing or play any instrument. I forgot the name of the counselor there.” he explain

“Cabin 12 is where you can dance. They are doing some cool routines and I heard that they are recruiting a new member.  Austin is the counselor” he says

“Cabin 13 is for those people who love art and crafts. Dev and Blake is the one counselor there”

I love art and crafts, well one thing is for sure I will be staying here as long as I want to draw or paint.

“Cabin 14 is where the counselors have a meeting. It’s only prohibited for the counselors and Mr. Drake.” I nodded

I saw Star Park and beside it there’s a lake where we can ride a boat or swim. It was so beautiful.  I remember Mr. Drake told me about the star park, the campers and the counselors stayed there to relax or just to be alone. Some of the campers also stayed there to wait for sunrise. I want to do that also.

“Hey. It’s already 4pm and I need to go back to our cabin.” Niall say while looking at his watch

“Why?” I ask                       

“Why do you need to know?” he answered back

Why is this boy so rude? I just want to know.

“Just asking.”

“Let’s go, I will tour you again later or maybe Austin will be the one who will tour you tomorrow.”

“Okay.”

When we are on the cabin already, he immediately goes to the kitchen to get some snacks and open the television and sit on the couch. I go to my room to charge my iPhone because it’s already in low battery. When my iPhone is already in 20 percent charge I check my messages and read it.

From Mom:

Hi sweetie, Sorry for not answering your call in the morning, I’m in the meeting that time and I’m still in the office.

From Ally:

Miranda. I think you already seen my latest photo shoot. How did I know? Easy. You like my pictures Hahaha :DDD Enjoy on the camp. I miss you already :*

From Director Dan:

To all of the cast, producers and staff on ‘Boyfriend Material’ the continuation of our shooting will be on the next 4 months. The network told me that our show is one of the highest rating in the evening, so congratulation to all of us. Have fun on your vacation and don’t forget to still promote our show because the network will be showing our new episodes this month.

I’m right on my guess why my mom is not answering my calls.  Dan message is good news to me because this camp is just for 5 months only, that’s means that I will just ask permission to Mr. Drake to leave this camp whenever we will be having our filming. I leave my room and saw Niall is still watching TV. I decided to also watch the show that Niall is watching. I look at him to ask permission to sit beside him but I think he didn’t get it.

“What?” he said in annoyed tone.

“Can I sit here?”  I ask and he just nodded.

The show that Niall is watching is a football game.

I looked at him and saw that he has blue eyes.  He has a blonde hair and he doesn’t have any tattoos. I think Niall is much taller than his brother Austin.  If Austin can dance, I wonder what his talent?

“What’s your favorite thing to do, besides staring at me?” he smirks

“I’m not staring at you” I told him

“Oh. Really?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Okay.” He told me but he’s still grinning. Gosh! He didn’t believe me.

“You don’t believe on what I said, right?”

He didn’t answer me but he is still grinning. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, I'm very sorry if i just updated now, i'm just super busy on school. Don't Worry i will be updating 5 chapters in one day soon. Ohh and btw i changed their names so you better read again from the very start. Comments your thoughts. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.7K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
599K 30.3K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1M 61.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...