The Taste of Silver | Fortune...

By KiwiAndKoalas

❝ A liar once said that every cloud has a silver lining. ❞ In a kingdom as renowned as Forteaux Academy, the... More

extended synopsis | the taste of silver
aesthetics | the characters
prologue | a fake reality
playlist | balenciaga in sound
01 | warmth of coldness
02 | more is more
03 | tables had turned
04 | double edged sword
05 | a little surprise
06 | an amplified stupor
07 | unmatched jigsaw piece
08 | villain of ethereal
09 | all kicks off
letter 01 | [ unidentified ]
10 | into liquid gold
11 | like shattered chandeliers
12 | be your rock
13 | change is good
14 | similar to petrichor
15 | the morning after
16 | the last twist
17 | twice the pain
18 | a jester's optimism
19 | ghosts can't die
20 | bless my nikes
letter 02 | [ unidentified ]
21 | hope was dangerous
22 | expensive linen shirt
23 | million dollar question
24 | finest of thread
25 | sharp judgemental gaze
26 | a jilted groom
27 | entangled in webs
28 | gold or silver?
29 | cry me rivers
call 01 | GR
30 | oblivion is bliss
31 | so deeply hurt
32 | gabriel and i
33 | face-to-face
34 | drunk on nostalgia
35 | break the mould
36 | surreal nihilistic madness
37 | conduit for emotions
38 | curve and crevice
39 | two lovers incognito
conversation 01 | TL | PL
40 | drowning in her
41 | force of nature
41.5 | my true lifeline

ttos | author's note

1.1K 50 29
By KiwiAndKoalas

Okay, you amazing people! I just want to say that I'm so grateful for all your support and lovely messages (: I know I haven't been as active as before because things are always so busy but I really appreciate every single one of you for joining me on this story! It means the world to me and I don't think I could express how thankful I am in words.

I thought I'd address a few things.

I know I've had a lot of questions about the Gabriel, Louisa and Talisa situation and I completely get how curious lots of you are. Without giving too much away, I can say that things always turn out well in the end (;

I love Gabriesa like crazy too, haha, and if people are truely meant for each other, things will always work out.

Alright, I should stop before I give something away (;

I hope that's given you all some sort of relief on where the story is heading! <3 Now that that's sorted, I'd like to talk about the journey till that ending.

There's something important I think I should touch on since I've read some negative comments about Gabriel and Talisa as individuals.

My style and intention when writing is never to write an picture-perfect story that makes people happy. When writing, my aim has always been to show how conflicting the world can be and really show the external difficulties and internal struggle that people can go through.

My aim has been to expose the ups and downs of life, even if the downs seem to last for eternity, to show people that it's okay to feel low or angry for a long time.

And most importantly my aim has always been to do the story justice.

That also means I don't see much point in writing characters that undergo constant growth after going through something traumatising time and time again. I find little purpose in creating people who have some superpower of never getting angry or getting into a negative cycle, because that doesn't happen in real life. People make mistakes, people change for the worse and people can stay annoying, upset or bitter for weeks, months and often years.

Of course it all isn't negative. So, although this series may make you want to cry and strangle people, I hope that it also makes you laugh and smile.

Through my works, I intend to show how happiness can sometimes appear when one is at rock bottom or be gifted by the last person you and I would expect in addition to how a single kind gesture can change someone's life.

I'm truely sorry if it irritates some of you readers but I will never stop portraying a characters flaws and faults. Because everyone has them and they don't disappear overnight.

If we want someone at their best, I think it's important to accept them at their worst :)

So with a heavy heart, I will say that if you are finding it extremely difficult to understand some of the characters behaviour and find it frustrating, you may want to stop reading. I say this because I sincerely believe that everyone should put themselves first and I'd hate for any of you amazing people to be upset. That's the last thing I'd wish for because you are all incredible people.

I just wanted to write this note because I felt it was important for you all to have another reminder of how turbulent 'Fortune's Fool' has always been from the very start to present day.

When creating this series, my sole goal had always been realism, not idealism. It still is and will continue to be.

Thank you and best wishes to all,
Kiwi x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 2.6K 51
WRITTEN BY SOFIA VITORATOS ALL RIGHTS RESERVED πŸ’‘Fictionalized under true facts πŸ’‘ πŸ›‘*MATURE CONTENT*πŸ›‘ [PUBLISHING] πŸ†1st Place in Chicklit by The...
12.8K 757 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
746 301 25
Meet Ailly Hopes, a seemingly ordinary orphan on the brink of graduation from Willowbrook's most prestigious academy. However, her world takes a dras...
2.7K 118 19
Crawford Gold Rose Academy was known for the people it produced, the future millionaires that would claim their parents' high-end businesses or make...