When Love Met Destruction- A...

By carolynxhorror

They were together at last and nothing could break them apart. Until one night a few words slipped, causing A... More

When Love Met Destruction- A Chris Motionless Love Story #2: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note

Chapter 9

1.9K 27 1
By carolynxhorror

~*Chris' P. O. V.*~

I sat straight up, breathing heavy and actually sweating. Did I just have a nightmare that actually scared me? I moved my hair out of my face and looked at the clock, it was 2:00 am. I looked over at Alex, hoping I didn't wake her up. She was still fast asleep. What the hell happened? I slowly got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I switched the light on, shut the door, turned on the sink and splash cold water on my face. I tried to remember my nightmare but I just couldn't think of what is was. I rubbed a towel across my face, left the bathroom and went back in the room with Alex. I quietly snuck back under the blanket and looked at her stomach. My kid is in there right now. The thought made me heart race a little again.

Like hours before, I slowly pulled up her shirt and ran my thumb up and down on her torso.

Soon, sleep took over me again. When I woke up again, in the morning, Alex was walking back in the room. She looked like she had just gotten sick.

"The baby?" I asked.

She nodded her head and laid back down next to me.

"It'll be over before you know it," I said, trying to make her feel better.

She gave me a quick kiss and smiled at me. I could tell she has brushed her teeth before she came back in, her breath was minty.

The door bursted open, scaring both of us, and Rebel and Angelo marched in.

"Jesus you guys. Kill us, please," I demanded sarcastically at their surprise entrance.

"Sorry, but not the day to sleep in," she said.

"Chris, studio again," Ang reminded me.

"And Alex, we're doing a little baby shopping," Rebel announced.

"Em, we don't even know if it's a boy or a girl," Alex laughed.

"So? We can always just look!" she stated.

"Get ready guys," Angelo said with a smile as they left.

We got out bed and got dressed.

Alex put on red skinny jeans, a black Mayday Parade shirt and black on black high tops while I put on black jeans(you'd be surprised how many pairs of black jeans I have), my black Bleeding Through vest with a black shirt under it, and black on black converse. We put on our make up together and tried making the other one mess up. Weird as it is, I'm happy to be able to say I put make up on with my wife.

When we we're finished, we headed downstairs to meet everyone else.

They were all discussing something about a Cowboys game tomorrow, defiantly watching that.

"Alright, let's get going Al! We have exactly eight months and one week to do this!" Rebel informed.

She grabbed Alexandria's hand and dragged her out the door.

"She's three weeks pregnant? Geez. You must've got it on the first try," Balz said.

I wanted to smack the back of his head but Ricky did it for me.

"Well it's true!" he defended.

I looked out the window and saw the black convertible drive away.

"Come on, let's get going. I'll drive," I offered, grabbing the keys to the expedition.

~*Alexandria's P. O. V.*~

The whole drive Rebel talked to me about baby names, clothes, toys. It was kinda weird that she knew all this.

She drove me around to multiple infancy stores through out the day.

We stopped at had lunch at Chili's. During our meal, Rebel confronted me about starting to buy maternity clothes.

"Why now? I'm not even showing," I said.

"I know Alex. I just think you should start getting a few things. You'd be surprised how big you'll get mid way between your first and second month. Skinny jeans aren't going to fit you soon."

I gave into her suggestion and bought a few maternity clothes after lunch.

When we got home, the guys were already there. We grabbed the bags of clothes and went inside.

"Hey guys!" Ricky called from the living room couch with Jessica.

"Alex! I didn't know you were going to be a Mom!" she congratulated as she gave me a hug.

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting it either," I teased.

She sat back down with Ricky and Rebel helped me take things to Chris' and my room.

Chris was standing by his side of the bed texting someone when we walked in. He looked up and smiled.

"You two seem like you had fun."

"Yeah, buying maternity clothes is SO fun," I joked.

"Maternity clothes? Why do you need those now?" he asked.

I pointed at Rebel.

"Ah," he said.

"Hey, she's gonna have a small bump here soon!" she pointed out then left the room to go downstairs.

I sighed and pull up my shirt to see my stomach.

"Does it LOOK like I'm showing?" I asked nervously.

He walked over and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my bare waist, resting his chin on my shoulder and saying,"Not at all."

"CHRIS! ALEX! Want to go out for food?" Devin called from downstairs.

"Sure," I answered.

I stepped out of Chris' arms and turned to look at him.

I put my hands in his and stared at his gorgeous face.

He then gave me a slow, passionate kiss.

"Come on Mom and Dad!" Josh shouted.

We kissed a few seconds longer then headed down with everyone else.

~*Chris' P. O. V.*~

Kylie and Allie were also downstairs. When did they get here?

"There's our Mommy-to-be!" Kylie cheered.

She smiled and I put my arm around her shoulder.

"Where to?" Devin asked everyone as he put his arm around Kylie's waist and pulled her closer to him.

"How about Hops and Barley's?" Ryan suggested.

"YES," Ricky and I yelled at the same time.

"Alright, we're taking two cars. I'll take the expedition, who's coming with me?" Angelo asked.

Balz, Ghost, Kylie, Ryan, Allie, and Rebel volunteered.

"Okay, so Jess, Rick, Alex, and I will take the convertible," I said.

Ang tossed me the convertible keys and we all headed out the door.

We all had a great time. Ryan and Ricky had a wing-off, whoever ate the least amount of wings owes the other one five dollars. Pretty low amount for how many they attempted to eat. Oh well, their bet. Not mine. The girls all talked about the baby. I need to tell Alex I'm scared about this. I just don't know when. Or how.

I snapped out of my thoughts and pretended to be as excited as Alex was.

We finally payed and drove home.

Jess, Kylie, and Allie decided to stay tonight. Why the hell don't they live here? Who knows. Everyone changed into their sleeping wear(Allie, Kylie, and Jess borrowed some from Alex and Rebel)then sat around in the living room, continuing our conversations.

"So, do you know if it's a boy or a girl?" Allie asked us.

Alex put her had on her still flat stomach and said,"No, not yet. We might find out when I get my first ultrasound in a month and a half."

"Better enjoy being as small as you are. Time will fly by and BOOM. You're belly will be huge," Rebel warned.

*DAY OF THE ULTRASOUND*

As Rebel predicted weeks ago, time breezed by and before we knew it, Alex had a small, but noticeable bump. Today is her ultrasound day and I'm just horrified. Rebel is tagging along with us because she's dying to see the baby for the first time.

The three of us were hanging around in the kitchen ready to leave in a few minutes. I looked at Alex, who was washing a cup she used in the sink. She was wearing a fitted long sleeve white shirt that perfectly revealed her bump and her first pair of black maternity jeans. Rebel and I had our classic all black look. I look like SUCH a perfect parent. Did I mention it's opposite day?

"Alright, let's get going!" Rebel announced.

Her call made Ricky, Ryan, Ghost, Angelo, and Balz come running down and wishing us luck. I'll need it.

We were out the door, in the convertible and on our way to see the baby.

When we arrived, we waited in the waiting room, ready for someone to call her name.

A nurse with short, wavy red hair, average height and weight, pale-ish skin, in a sky blue uniform came in minutes later and said cheery,"Alexandria Cerulli, Doctor Jacobs will see you now."

She stood in the door as I helped Alex out of her chair then held her hand.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Ready," I lied.

The three of us followed the nurse to the Doctor's room and waited again.

Alex sat up on the paper covered leather bed and Rebel and I sat on either side of her.

"Hello again Mrs. Cerulli, Emily. Is this the Mr.?" he ask.

"Yes sir. I'm Chris," I said, shaking his hand.

"Alright, let's see your baby," he announced.

The same female nurse came in with the ultrasound gel.

"This is my assistant Nurse Andrews," Doctor Jacobs introduced.

"Please, call me Anna," she asked.

She helped Doctor Jacobs set up everything then asked,"Alexandria, can you please pull your shirt up a bit?"

She did what she was asked and pulled her shirt up to the top of her stomach. I'd never actually seen her bare bump. The sight shocked me a bit but I stayed calm. The doctor squeezed the gel on her stomach and ran the monitor around it. Within seconds, there it was on the screen. Our baby.

"Oh Alex, look at it," Rebel said, trying not to cry.

"Oh my God," Alex said happily through tears.

I faked a smile and grabbed Alex's hand.

"Would you like to know the gender?" Nurse Anna asked.

Alex looked at me with curious eyes. I wiped the tears off her cheek and answered,"Yes please."

A few moments later, Doctor Jacobs said,"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Cerulli. You're having a baby boy.

"Guys, you have a son!" Rebel cheered, already crying a waterfall.

I have a son....

Nurse Anna grabbed a towel and cleaned the gel off Alex's torso then pulled her shirt back down.

The Doctor then handed us a picture from the ultrasound.

I stared at our growing child.

"You have a son," Alex said happily to me.

I placed my hand on her small stomach and said,"*WE* have a son."

She kissed my cheek and slowly attempted to get up. I grabbed her arm to help her and Rebel put a hand on her back to push her up a bit. When she was on her feet, I let go of her and put my arm around her waist.

As we walked out of the clinic doors, Rebel twirled the keys around on her finger and asked,"Who's driving?"

"I will," I said.

I knew they'd just talk about the baby and look at the picture. If I was driving, I wouldn't be able to do either, which calmed me down.

She tossed me the keys and we drove home.

As I said, they talked in the back seat about the baby and his picture the whole way home. I need to tell Alex how scared I am about this.

"Hey Alex," I began.

"Yeah."

I hesitated. A knot grew in my throat. What do I say? I blurted out,"You have any boy names in mind? You and Rebel have been talking about names for a bit."

Fuck. Wrong!

"No. We need to since we know it's a boy," she answered.

We pulled in the driveway and saw all the guys coming out the front door with Allie, Kylie, and Jessica.

"What is it!?" Balz demanded.

We laughed and I parked the car then got out to help Alex.

"It's a boy!" Rebel shouted as we went to join them.

"Can we say ANYTHING about our baby?" Alex asked.

"Nope," she joked then kissed Angelo.

"So you CAN name it Josh!" Balz teased.

Alex laughed and said,"Nice try."

"Congrats!" Kylie exclaimed before hugging Alex.

"Happy for you," Ghost told me, patting my back.

I looked over and saw Angelo sharing a long hug with Alexandria while the ultrasound photo was passed around to every person.

"Any names yet?" Jess asked.

"Nope," I answered.

"Let's all continue our conversations inside," Ryan said, clearly not wanting to be outside in the setting sun.

As he suggested, everyone piled through the door and into the living room.

Continue Reading