Record of Ragnarok: Human God...

By angle99999

The score is tied after 13 battles. The previous battle ended with both competitors dying simultaneously. Wha... More

Info
Prologue: A Final Match
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 2: Buildup
Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins
Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 3: A Loss of Hope
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos
Epilogue

Chapter 4: The Defective vs. The Immaculate

9.5K 336 279
By angle99999

3rd person POV

Both fighters were in the stadium. Both looked at each other as they sized up one another. The cheers and jeers were dying down once again, so the announcer can finally begin the fight. 

Announcer: And now, the final match of Ragnarok, begins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell was sounded as the fight officially began. However, unlike most fights during the tournament, it didn't happen right away. 

Eros: So, a 16 year old child thinks he can kill me. If that happens, my fanbase might explode into tears. 

Ayanokouji: That's not my problem, now is it. 

Eros: You're correct, it isn't. A man such as yourself who tries to hide what they are capable doesn't deserve to live. What's the point of all that talent if all you do is squander it? People like you dim my perfect light. 

Ayanokouji: Since you were able to infer that, you must also understand that I've been called a fool and a nobody because of this. When I decided to hide my talents, other people's opinions were the least of my concerns.

Kei and the rest of class D looked in anticipation.

Ike: What hidden ability? So he knows how to get 100s on math exams. It's not like it's going to help him beat him.

Kei was fuming in her seat. She knew she couldn't say anything, lest she reveal her secret relationship with Ayanokouji. 

Ryuen: Shut up, idiot. Now we can finally see what he's like when he's serious.

In a balcony above Ayanokouji's classmates, stood Brunhilde, who arrived from her little trip in a bus.

Brunhilde: So what will you do now, Ayanokouji?

Professor Ayanokouji: He's going to take it slow at first and then break him down to his bones. 

She turned around and saw Ayanokouji's father there. 

Brunhilde: But is that really going to work against Eros?

Professor Ayanokouji: It will work on any god. That's why I instilled this philosophy into him. Even if he chooses to find his own way, the one I taught him will be his most successful strategy.

Brunhilde: Well, then we'll see for ourselves.

Announcer: U-um, any day now guys!     

Eros: So, back on track, where is your weapon? All I see is a human bag with books. You don't even have armor. One hit will completely evicerate you.

Ayanokouji: You're right. Exactly right. But, before we fight, since I am so pathetic, would you please hold on while I take out my glasses to better see you. 

Eros: Huh? Oh, of course, a being such as myself will allow that much from a kid that will die in a mere moment. 

Ayanokouji: Thank you. 

He opened his bag that was around his left shoulder as he found what he was looking for. 

Eros: So any-

Suddenly a shot skimmed Eros' cheek as it left a scratch on his perfect face, a line of blood dripping from the wound. As he looked more closely, he saw, Ayanokouji, instead of grabbing glasses, drew a 9mm pistol from his bag. 

Announcer: AYANOKOUJI TOOK OUT... A GUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humanity was shocked as they didn't believe the match would escalate so quickly. 

Eros: What?

Ayanokouji: You constantly talk about your own superiority. When someone is supreme, they don't need followers to believe it. Just by existing confirms one's own superiority. 

This changed Eros' expression to a dark tint of anger as he twitched in his place. He used two fingers to clean off the blood that was on his face as he licked it himself. 

Eros: I was going to ease into this one, but your existence has become unbearable. Time to die. 

He flew into the air as he readied his bow with multiple arrows. They then turned into pink flames. 

Eros, also known as Cupid, had a bow and quiver which, like in myth, could make people fall in love. However, it had another capability: it could alter the very emotional fabric of an individual. By a mere graze, the person would lose all sense of reason and gravitate towards Eros where he would always end them. It had a 100% kill rate!

Announcer: Eros is ready to unleash his famous attack, Killer Love, that has a 100 percent kill rate!!!!!!! How will Ayanokouji triumph over this?!

 As he was readying his attack, Ayanokouji put the gun into his pocket as he went through his bag again and brought out metal chains. He threw it on his right shoulder.

Back at the stands...

Horikita: Why does he have all that in his bag? Those kinds of objects don't seem to fit in there at all!

Sayanakagi: Because it must be related to that vollund that lady Brunhilde was talking about a couple of hours ago.

 Kei was more worried than anything else. All she cared about was that he survived. Since Ayanokouji was her first love. 

In the god's stands...

Zeus: It seems this Ayanokouji is very tricky like Jack the Ripper. 

Ares: It doesn't matter, because my son will crush him with his overwhelming strength. 

Loki: I don't think so...

Ares: HUH!

In the arena... 

Me: Decent work, Goll. Despite you being somewhat slow, you can still bring out what I need.

(Goll): It sounds like your insulting me!

Eros grew furious at Ayanokouji's nonchalant attitude towards him. 

Eros: Who are you talking to, child?! I should be your main concern! Prepare to lose all reason!

He released his barrage of arrows towards Ayanokouji.

However, in a turn of events, Ayanokouji proceeded to dodge each and incoming arrow that entered his vicinity. He weaved threw as he used a fence as cover. He jumped over and then ran towards Eros who was levitating in the sky. He was not amused at the sight of a mortal dodging his entire attack so he continued to shoot arrows as if his bow was a machine gun.

Announcer: This might be a miracle in the making, but Humanity's fighter has not received a single scratch from Eros' attack! 

Eros: You can't dodge them all!

Ayanokouji: Correct. 

Ayanokouji dodged one and saw another that had ricochet from another arrow going towards him. Ayanokouji blocked it with his gun as the arrow embedded itself into his gun.

Kei: NO!

All of her classmates looked at her confused as she tried to laugh it off. She thought of how stupid she must have looked when she screamed.

Ryuen: Kukuku. Don't worry, your boyfriend will be just fine. 

Kei: EH?

So he knew too!!!!!!!!!!

Ike: That's impossible. No way a dull ass person like him would get a girlfriend before I did. 

In the arena...  

Eros: Ha, if that was your vollund, it has become useless now! 

Ayanokouji grabbed the arrow from it and broke it in two. He took the arrowhead and placed it inside his gun and took out the rest of the bullets. 

Eros: Huh? What are you doing?

He aimed it at Eros and fired, the arrow actually shooting towards Eros!

Announcer: It looks like Ayanokouji fired Eros' own arrow at him?!

Eros: Whatever your, planning, it won't work! It's too slow to hit me. 

The god's were cheering like crazy, as they saw Ayanokouji's efforts fruitless at the moment. 

???: This is what happens when humans don't know their place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

???: Yeah, puny human, what you gonna do now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The humans started to cheer in order to combat the gods.

???: I don't know who you are, but your our last hope, bring them hell!

???: Yeah, who cares if your a kid!

Eros dodged it as it went into the air and lost velocity. He looked down at Ayanokouji as he was reloading his gun with bullets once again. 

Eros: What will that do? I'm too quick. 

Suddenly, the arrowhead, which was once in orbit, fell down hard as it punctured Eros' left shoulder. His confidence had led him to become unaware of physics. 

Eros: What?!

The entire stadium was in shock, including the gods. 

Eros tore it off as started to fly closer to the ground in order to stabilize himself from the after effects from his own arrowhead. Although he was the god of love, these arrows were given to him by his mother, meaning he was still under the effect of these specialized arrows. 

Eros: You coward!

But what he didn't realize, was that now Ayanokouji had thrown his metal chain across one of his wings as it clanked and stayed in place.

Class D: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryuen: KUKUKUKU!!!!

Sayanakagi: Fufufufu!

Eros was in complete shock. 

Eros: A metal chain?!

He looked down to see Ayanokouji had tied it to a metal pillar near the entrance of the school. 

Ayanokouji: Your senses are slower and your movements are restricted. Let's see how fast you can dodge my bullets in this position. 

Ayanokouji shot him respectively throughout his body. Some of the bullets could be dodged, but others hit his legs and arms as his armor plate seemed to block those that went towards it. 

Eros: ARRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He transformed his bow into a sword and cut the chain as it fell to the ground. 

Eros then fell down to the ground as his body was riddled with injuries but he was able to stand upright and flexed his body, ridding his body from bullets that had been lodged into it. He was now covered in his own blood as Ayanokouji was left unscathed. 

Ayanokouji: That is what happens when you underestimate your opponent. You gods seem to do a lot of it.

Humanity cheered as the gods were shocked at the turn of events displayed right in front of them.  

Eros coughed to clear his throat as he stood up straight with a smile. 

Eros: Fine. I should have used this on you the moment we started. 

His body emitted a pink light which seemed to blind the rest of the audience as they needed to look away.

Announcer: It looks like Eros is going to show more of his divinity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How will Ayanokouji respond?! 

The light in question was one of Eros' abilities. It acted as a means of blinding love to anyone who saw him, destroying all reason and swapping it with suicidal love to the intended target.

Brunhilde shouted towards everyone. 

Brunhilde: COVER YOUR EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of them listened. However, some humans to the side did not and promptly killed themselves with their own hands.

Kei: What was that?!

Horikita: I don't know. But if it hadn't been for Lady Brunhilde, we might have all died just there.  

However, despite it's power even affecting the highest of gods such as Zeus, it didn't seem to affect Ayanokouji in the least.

Brunhilde: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That can't be. He's not even flinching!!!!!!!!!!!!

Professor Ayanokouji: Exactly.

Ayanokouji merely looked right through it as he continued to walk towards him. 

(Goll): Amazing! It doesn't even affect you! How is this possible? Is it one of your abilities?

Ayanokouji didn't answer as he continued to move forward to Eros.   

Eros: Impossible! Are you trying to tell me you have no soul?

Ayanokouji: Nothing in that high of a degree. I just don't exhibit the same emotions you gods love to display on creation.

Announcer: Incredible! Ayanokouji is not even fazed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeus: Interesting.

Ares: No, this can't be! 

Ayanokouji's classmates were now cheering as Ike was a bit jealous as Shinohara was surprised to no end.  

As he began to close in Eros jumped back as he levitated in the air using his wings. The effects of the arrowhead seem to have wore off a bit.

Eros: Fine, have it your way. 

He changed his bow once again as it combined with his arrows to form a giant golden sword as he waived it around in the air. 

Eros: The real fight starts now!

(Goll): Oh crap!

Ayanokouji: What is it?

(Goll): It's his divine judgement greatsword!

Ayanokouji: So it has a name. 

(Goll): Of course it does! It's a divine weapon created from two others! It's an ultimate weapon he used for millenia!

Ayanokouji: I see.

Announcer: We get to see it live, guys! Eros' ultimate greatsword!!!!!!!! A weapon forged ages ago! It will cleave right through Ayanokouji if he doesn't get out of the way!!!!!!  

Eros had now charged in full speed towards Ayanokouji as he stood there, reaching for something inside his bag. 

Eros: You can't even see me!

As he rammed into Ayanokouji, the blade stopped, feeling no flesh under it's tip.

Eros: Huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Announcer: Unbelievable!!!! In a move no one saw coming, Ayanokouji had caught the blade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the first time a mortal has even touched such a blade! 

Ayanokouji had caught it as if it were a katana using two metal gauntlets he took out from his bag. 

Loki: So his vollund must be that bag. 

Ares: What?! Really?

Loki: Yes. Everything he uses against Eros has been from that single bag.

Ayanokouji remarks at the strength of the sword.  

Ayanokouji: It appears your blade was stronger than I anticipated.

Eros: How are you still alive?!

Brunhilde: Incredible! He's the real deal! I never expected this!

Ayanokouji answered Eros' question with his usual answer. 

Ayanokouji: Because for a god who has lived for thousands of years, your fighting style is too predictable.

Ayanokouji's metal gauntlets cracked as he pushed the sword aside and punched Eros into a car in the parking lot, the car exploding in flames. 

The gauntlets then exploded off Ayanokouji's hands.

Announcer: Eros has been sent flying! What destruction!!!!

The gods were hanging from their seats. 

???: What is this?! Eros, get up!

???: There's no way you could be defeated by that mortal!!!!!

At the same time, Humanity was too shocked to even give a response. Ayanokouji was casually contending with a god. 

Ryuen: So fucking cool, kukukuku!

Ichinose: Ayanokouji, you got this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Ayanokouji, however, didn't care for their support. He instead cared for something else entirely. 

Ayanokouji: The durability needs work, but it still produced the result I was looking for. 

(Goll): Hey, it was hard to make one that quickly. There's a 30 second cooldown now. 

 Ayanokouji: Not a problem. Just have the next weapon ready to pick out when I say. 

(Goll): Yeah, yeah. It's not as easy as it looks.  

As Ayanokouji looked at the debris present from the aftermath of the car explosion, a figure came out of the rubble. It was Eros, who was as angry as ever. 

He seemed to be fine from the explosion. However, his face had a large bruise on it from an attack of Ayanokouji. 

(Goll): He seems pissed off. 

Ayanokouji: Good, it makes our job much easier. 

Eros' aura turned from his usual vibrant yellow and pink to dark red and a sinister evil purple as he came out waiving around his greatsword. His golden chest piece was destroyed, however. 

Eros: Look what you've done. Fuck everything! I'm going to carve you up and feed you to my granduncle's hellhounds!

Ares: GO SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His sword then changed it's size 20 fold this time! It was at least 100 meters long now as it was gigantic. It was imbued with dark and sinister love as it was ready to cleave off the entire school. But the point to emphasis was that it was very thin now.

Everyone: What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Eros: If I can't take you, then I can at least take out this entire battlefield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

His 4 wings became larger as they turned red in color. His eyes, once gold, now a sinister dark red. He had the appearance of a demon. 

Ayanokouji: So you show your true colors now. It hasn't even been 10 minutes since this fight has begun.

Eros: FUCK YOU! Die from the wrath of a god!

He destroyed the ground with his blastoff, as he was ready to cleave Ayanokouji's head clean off!

Ayanokouji: Goll, is it ready?

(Goll): It is. Jesus, Ayanokouji, this is really muc-

Ayanokouji took it out and threw the bag away. 

(Goll): Huh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayanokouji: The match has already been decided. 

Ayanokouji had fixed his stance as he put the whole might of his being into the sword as it was lifted up from his head. He tensed his muscles. As he felt himself contort and keep his tendons in the correct position, he realized something.

Ayanokouji: I do, in fact, have the build to pull this off. Good.

Announcer: The attack is coming through!!!!!!!! Is this the end of Ayanokouji!

As Eros' blade came through, Ayanokouji had swung his own blade to the side of it, redirecting the entire blade, mere inches from his shoulder and body as the shockwave destroyed an entire building of the school, and multiple parts of the parking lot to the side of the school. 

However, Eros' wasn't finished. He immediately changed the form of his sword back to normal. 

Eros: HAH! I can change the form of my sword to meet my situation! Now I can attack once again while you need to swing up that blade once again with your pathetic human muscles!!!!!!!!!!!

Kei: KIYOTAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But, in a move no one expected, not even Goll herself, Ayanokouji had been 100 steps ahead of Eros from the moment they met each other's gaze.

Ayanokouji: Tsubame-Gaeshi

???: WHAT!!!!!!!!! That's my technique!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasaki Kojiro stood next to Class D as he looked at the display he saw right in front of him.

One second before Ayanokouji's blade had touched the ground, in a single instant, he swung with the same strength, meeting Eros' arm as vapors of blood covered both of them.

...

The audience couldn't believe it. As the dust cleared and the blood layed motionless, Eros' right arm was on the ground, holding the sword he had fought with for millennia. As blood still leaked out, Ayanokouji was on his feet, the only thing affecting him, being a torn jacket from the shockwave of the blows. 

Brunhilde: I can't believe it! He's actually going to pull it off!!!!!!!

Ares: SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eros finally realized what injury he had as he looked at his lifeless arm on the ground. 

Eros: That-t's my arm?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He screamed in pain as he fell on the ground, trying to stop the bleeding of his right arm.

Multiple members of Ayanokouji's classmates almost threw up while Kei was happily shocked at the outcome.

Ike: what was that, old man?

Sasaki Kojiro: It's a technique of supreme swiftness that took me my entire life to achieve. And this kiddo did it in a mere instance.

Ike: Well, whatever it was, it worked!  

Announcer: I can't believe my eyes! Eros has lost his arm in a single clash of swords from humanity's fighter!  

Ayanokouji looked down at him as his blade broke and disappeared away. 

Ayanokouji: It seems that durability certainly isn't your strong suit Goll when it comes to more complex designs.

Goll seemed to ignore Ayanokouji as she was in astonishment. 

(Goll): H-how did you use Sasaki Kojiro's special technique?!!!!! You didn't even see him do it in person!

Ayanokouji: I used my own variation of it. It seemed to do just the trick. 

Eros stumbled to get up as he tried to grab his sword, but Ayanokouji put his foot on it. 

Ayanokouji: It's over. Your sword was not strong enough. You certainly were powerful. Had it been a normal human, you might have killed them just with your technique of emotions. However, right from the start, you were a terrible matchup to begin with. 

He flew away from Ayanokouji to create some distance, but Ayanokouji wasn't having it. He shot 3 of his four wings as he fell to the ground.

The gods couldn't even stand to look at this as they started to turn their faces in disbelief as humanity was cheering in bunches now.  

Eros got up to his feet as he looked back to see Ayanokouji throwing his gun on the ground, destroying it. 

Me: If you'll excuse me, I must get my bag. 

Ayanokouji went towards his bag and grabbed it as Eros, appearing to have built up some courage, infused his divine power into his left arm to pierce Ayanokouji when he was ducking down to grab his bag.

Kei: Ayanokouji, look out!

Sayanakagi: He's fine since he's already won.  

Ayanokouji: It seems you grew some balls, Eros. 

Ayanokouji saw how sluggish his movements were, so even though an attack like that would surely kill him instantly, he simply dodged it and took out a metal bat. 

(Goll): Why a bat? Wouldn't you want a shotgun or other human weapons that are more powerful?

Ayanokouji: But that would take longer to make. And besides, the bat gets the job done. 

As Eros tried to hit Ayanokouji, he simply ducked and hit Eros' calves, bringing him to his knees. 

Eros: ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

*BAM*

It was an unbearable sight that not even the announcer could produce words for the atrocity Ayanokouji was inflicting on Eros. 

Ayanokouji simply and repeatedly bashed him throughout his entire body until the bat broke from over use. Eros' bones were visible from his arms and legs. 

Ayanokouji: It seems it broke. 

After the intense beating, Eros' once perfect face, was resorted to mere chowder as it looked like a red slush on the concrete ground in the middle of the parking lot. The bleeding on his right arm was getting worse and he could barely breath.

Eros: F-fathe..r ... pl...ease sa...ve me!

Ares was destroying the tables around him in anger as he shed tears of sadness. His only son was getting killed right in front of him.

(Goll): Um, Ayanokouji, he doesn't seem to pose a threat anymore. Don't you think we should finish this already?

 Ayanokouji: You're right. It's time we end his life. Make me a gasoline canister. 

(Goll): What?!!! Are you seriously going to set him on fire?

Ayanokouji: Why yes. I don't know what will kill him, but I believe that burning him into ashes will do the trick. 

(Goll): Alright!

Ayanokouji took out a canister of gasoline and a lighter from his bag as he crouched down to meet Eros' eyes that were swollen shut from the injuries he endured previously. However, it seems he was still able to speak.

Eros: W-Wh...at a...r...e y..o...u?! 

Ayanokouji: I'm simply a man wanting his freedom. Nothing more and nothing less. You just stand in the way.

The gods were all crying out.

???: Please spare him! Please! You won! You don't need to kill him! We'll give you anything you want!!!!!

However, Ayanokouji simply ignored them. 

After his question, Eros couldn't talk anymore as Ayanokouji doused him in gasoline from head to toe. The Gods watched in horror as their celebrity would literally be on fire!

Ayanokouji: I would say it was fun, but that would be lying. Killing is never fun. But it is effective.  

He threw the lighter on Eros' face as his body combusted into flames, scorching his wings clean off, as well as his skin and hair. All anyone could hear was the agonizing screams of the once beautiful Eros.

Everything that was once Eros, was now burnt to ash. The injuries resulted in a painful death that led to his physical body blowing away into divine dust.

Silence in the entire arena could be heard as neither crowd clapped for the conclusion of Eros and the victory of Ayanokouji.

Match: Ayanokouji Kiyotaka vs. Eros

Finishing Move: Combustion from Gasoline

Time: 9 minutes 44 seconds. 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 18 17
7,000,000 years of human history was coming to an end and it was by the gods themselves but what if the gods were challenged to a tournament Where 1...
148K 5.3K 19
After years of isolation, (Y/N) a Goddess of Souls and Life, must finally reveal herself when the other deities are threatening to annihilate humanit...
6.4K 225 7
He laid the pathway for their success, but he would also be the one to tear it down. To be defeated, to feel what the weak feel. These were things Ay...
2.9K 82 9
I'm aware that there are many versions of this type of content out there. However, I am committed to adding an original touch while personalizing it...