Love is Pure - Pranbir

By wisiwisdom

peep in to know...... More

Hi guys 👋
characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
New Cover
Part - 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part-12

Part 6

1.2K 47 9
By wisiwisdom

Continuing

Ranbir was driving his car , with a address in his hand . He stopped the car suddenly not knowing how he was going to face Prachi .

He felt guilty that he had accused a innocent girl , he became even more guilty when he remembered her tears.

He had got her address and decided to go to her house and apologise , but didn't know how he was gonna face her .

He turned the car driving towards an empty park , the place he always used to go when he felt sad .

In the park

Prachi was sitting there quietly . Thinking about the past events . A lone tear escaped her eye . Then a smile appeared on face when she thought about how Shahil said he would prove her innocence.  She felt so happy and grateful to have him . She always felt him as her brother and she knew that he did this as her to thought of her as his sister

She was still lost in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder .
She looked up and saw Ranbir standing . She stood up promptly , not knowing how to react. But she instantly knew that he had come to apologize when she saw his guilty eyes .

" I...I am s..sorry " he stuttered looking down , not being able to meet her eyes .

" Its ok . I forgive you " she said smiling .

He looked up suddenly.  He did not expect this , he thought she would be doing a drama with it now.

" You are not angry on me ? " he asked astonished .

" We know each other only for a week . It would be senseless to ask why you did not trust me . You did what any person would have done , you had evidence and you did not know it was fake . So you accused me " Prachi said still smiling .

The guilty feeling inside him increased . He had realized that he had hurt a pure soul that day .

" Can I give you a ride home ?" he asked after a long silence .

Prachi looked at him surprised . She hesitated a bit to answer .

" Please " Ranbir said looking at her with a desperate look .

She nodded and followed him to his car .

They had a nice talk in the car . Ranbir understood not to ask much about her family when he saw her tears .

Prachi was surprised to find that Ranbir was more than a flirt .

" Thanks " Ranbir said as he stopped his car before Prachi's house .

Prachi looked at with a confused " I am the one who is supposed to say that "

" Thanks for forgiving me " Ranbir said breaking her confusion.

" Your welcome , and thanks for the ride " Prachi said with her usual smile .

" Your welcome too "

Kholi Mansion

Aisha was sitting in her bedroom . She was really angry that her plan had flopped .

Her phone rang just then . It was an unknown number .

" Hello "
" Hello Aisha "
" Shahil !! "
" Meet me in xyz Cafe in 10 minutes "
" What happened Shahil , why are you talking so angrily ? "
" Dont act like you didnt do anything "
" I dont know what you are talking about "
" Stop your acts and meet me in the cafe soon "

Aisha looked at her phone as Shahil cut the call .
She was confused on how Shahil came to know about her plan .

She took her car and went to meet Shahil . Even thought confused she was happy to go and meet her love.

At the cafe

Aisha entered and saw Shahil sitting there at one of the tables . She immediately went to him .

" Hi baby " she said as she sat before him .

" Stop calling me that " Shahil said irritated . " we are over , you know that "

" You only broke up with me , I did not break up with you . So for me we are not over " Aisha said putting her hand on his .

" Stop !! " Shahil shouted immediately retrieving his hand .
" First you answer my question why did you frame Prachi "

" Why do you care about that girl so much "

" Because she is like my sister and I will not leave anyone who has the intention to hurt her "

Aisha was shocked she did not know that they both treated each other like siblings. Suddenly she felt a small relief that Shahil was only hers.

" So stay away from her " Shahil shouted and went from there.

" Dont worry baby , I will stay away from her.  But no one can keep you and me away from each other " she said with a evil smirk.

Mehra Mansion

" Best of luck in impressing Mr.Mehta today " Kiara said as Rhea prepared to leave for the party .

" Di stop teasing me " Rhea said .

" Ok I will stop , but just for now " Kiara hugging her

" Thanks Di , and I should probably get going or I will be late " Rhea said . She got in her car and left .

Kiara got a call , she immediately ran to her room when she saw the caller id .

" Hello Mr. Busy Doctor " she said .

" Hi Kiara "

" So it seems like you found time to talk to me at last  Deepak "

New character :

              Deepak Agarwal

A really successful doctor and has many hospitals . Loves Kiara a lot . Lost his father when he was a child. 
Met Kiara when she went to Shimla.

       ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

" You know I have been busy"

" Were you so busy that you call me or attend my call for three days !!! "

" I am sorry Kiara "

" Keep your sorry to yourself , I really angry on you "

" Well , I have a good news for you "

" What is it ?? "

" I am shifting to Delhi !! "

" What!!! You are coming to Delhi " Kiara shouted immediately forgetting her anger . Her love is coming to Delhi . She was really happy .
" When are you coming ?!"

" Day after tommorow "

They both talked sometime in the phone . They both were really happy .

At the party :

Rhea entered the party hall , her eyes were searching for Shahil . She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around . Shahil was standing over there  admiring Rhea.

                  Rhea's look

" You look really beautiful "

" Thank you " Rhea said blushing .

A waiter came by and have them some drinks.

Shahil took a glass and was about to give it to Rhea , when Rhea stopped him and shook her head saying the she dosent drink .

" Its ok , its just juice " Shahil insisted .

Rhea smiled and took the glass .

" Shahil , if you dont mind me asking , how do you know Prachi ? " Rhea asked after some time.

" I have known Prachi from Mumbai  , she is like my sister . So we both are pretty close "

" Ohh , I would like to apologize for Ranbir . Sometimes his amger gets the better of him "

Shahil became angry at the mention of Ranbir .

" I am sure he would have apologised to Prachi after he came to know of the truth " Rhea said  .

Shahil calmed down . They both spent rest of party talking and dancing. They both said goodbye and went back to their respective cars .

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Sorry guys , I know I haven't updated for long. I had to take care of my studies  . I will try and update twice or thrice a week .

How was the update? Please say on the comments.

Thanks for everyone who voted and read this story

Bye guys ,
Wisi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 967 31
Ye story special @PragyaSrivastava624 ji k liye likhi gyi h.
103K 4.3K 38
Every Person has a Dark side, A Side which comes out when the patience and tolerance level comes to an end.... What happens when The sweet, Innocent...
9.8K 403 44
Peep into know more 😉
19.7K 1.4K 20
Peep in to know more.....