Secretive - Kotlc Human AU...

By ShadowMoonlark

For a girl 14 years old, Sophie Elizabeth Foster has a lot of secrets. A double Identity. Two? A secret abili... More

Authors Note
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Waking up.
I don't know if I want to.
A/N
4 years later.
Long Time No See.
Bagels?
A/N: IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ

Chapter 15

848 4 5
By ShadowMoonlark

Sorry guys! I edited this so there is no  truth or dare... sry :)

Sophie's POV

"Who's the team captain right now?" I ask, not wanting to take somebody's position from them.

Forkle smiles. "Nobody. You'll bring these supers together." He says, gesturing to the others.

I reach my mind out to him. 

One Question, Forkle Man. Do you know when I'll be  - what you call - manifesting, a new power?

I'm not supposed to tell you...

Pleeease?

Nope. You'll find out soon enough. But, now we have to tell Grady and Edaline about everything.

Fiiiine. But, can Percy be part of the team as well? I need someone to ground me to reality.

As you wish, My moonlark.

He cuts our connection before I can say anything else. My mind is spinning. 

Will my parents leave me when they find out I'm a freak? Or will they hand me over?

"Yo, Foster!" Keefe calls.

Keefe comes up to me. I smile and turn to him.

"Can we talk somewhere nobody else will hear us?" He asks, whispering. I raise an eyebrow, then shrug.

"Sure. Let's go to the guest bedroom." I say, leading him to the room I leaded Biana into.

After we are inside, Keefe turns to me. "What did Biana do?" He asks, angrily.

I try not to flinch while asking "What do you mean, Keefe?" 

He rolls his eyes. "I can feel emotions, Foster. I literally felt how angry Biana was when you guys went to talk. And I know how repulsive she can be. So, tell me, what did Biana do to you?" he says.

"Nothing, Keefe." I say, shaking my head. Keefe grabs my hand. I freeze. "Come on, Foster. You can tell me anything. And you can't lie to an empath." he say, pleading.

I shake my head again. "She didn't do anything Keefe." I say.

We go back and forth for about 10 minutes. I mentally give up.

"Fine Keefe, BUT, you have to promise to treat Biana the same way, no matter what I tell you. And, you can't give any hint that you know, alright?" I say, exhausted.

He nods, and gives me a mock swear symbol. I roll my eyes, and then tell him. Everything. How she shoved me, and even showed him the wound. His eyes get so angry, even I get scared.

"Please, Keefe. You can't tell anyone. Please." I ask, desperately. He nods, solemn.

I lead him back to my room, praying nothing crazy happened while I was gone.

----------

I walk in, and there is lots and lots  of that I assumed what super gear. Fitz and Dex have flushed faces. Fitz looked relieved when I came in. 

"Um, Sophie, where do we put this stuff?" He asks, out of breath. I smirk. "Just put it down on the middle of the floor, then come here. All of you." I say, nodding to the others as well.

Dex and Fitz just shrug and put the stuff down. 

I turn to the switches that change my room looks. Then, I change it to a room that 've been waiting to use. I type it in. 

Spy Room.

The room changes...

All of the hero gear has been put in it's respective spot, and we have cameras that can look anywhere, at any time.

I let the others back in. There are oohs and ahhs. I roll my eyes. "I'm not showing off. This is now HQ. It is the most secure place in the world with it's security turned on." I say.

Everyone's eyes widen. I roll mine. Forkle comes in, from explaining everything to my parents. Speaking of my parents...

They run inside, and sqeeze me in a bone crushing hug, and whisper to ask why I didn't tell them before. I look away.

Forkle takes in the room. He nods. "This will do. You will only come to Black Swan base when you absolutely need to. Keefe, Tam, and Lihn, you will have dorms here in Sophie's house." He says strictly.

I raise my eyebrows, and so does Grady. "What do you mean, they'll 'have dorms' here?" I say, at the same time Grady says "Not those two boys!" 

"They'll live here, since they used to live in Dorms back at the Black Swan base. I'm pretty sure that's a feature in your normal bedroom... correct?" Mr. Forkle says with his eyebrows raised.

I narrow my eyes. "How do you know so much about my room?" I ask suspicoisly. He rolls his eyes. "I'm the one who added the feature of changing rooms, Sophie." I roll mine in response.

I change the room back to my bedroom :

On the far side of the room, there is a door. I go in, and make sure it's good.

I come back out and nod at Tam, Linh, and Keefe. 

I smile and throw my hands into some jazz ones. "Welcome... do your Dormitories!! Choose your bed!!" I say, with fake enthusiasm.

Tam rolls his eyes, while Linh squeals, and Keefe jumps up and down. "Foster! We'll have a never ending sleepover!!" He yells. I shake my head at his childishness. Tam just rolls his eyes aggain.

I turn to Tam. "Don't your eyes ever get tired of rolling?" I ask. He rolls them again.

He just goes around me to get into the room where he will be living. He brushes my wounded shoulder, and I try to to wince. He stares at me weirdly.

Okay. To be honest, the place I called a 'dormitory', isn't exactly a room. More like a giant room. I have no idea how it fits, but there is enough room for 3 elephants, with room to spare.

Tam's side of the room:

Classic Tam...

Linh's side of the room :

Cute!

Keefe's side of the room :

Classic Keefe. Won't be long until it's all messy...

I'm not surprised with what they chose.

I turn to Marella, Fitz, Biana, and Dex.

"You guys want to stay here for the night? We could have a sleepover...?" I ask, not really knowing how to ask.

They smile. Even Biana. Even her thoughts are sincere. 'Sure!' they chorus.

I smile. 

"Biana and Fitz, you guys have one guest bedroom, Dex, you have the other. And, Marella, if you don't mind, you can sleep in my bed." I say, sort of hesitantly. 

Marella nods. "No problem"

Biana steps forward, concern in her eyes. "Then... where will you sleep? And Percy?" she asks.

I give her a small smile. "Percy has his own room. And I'll... probably sleep with my parents." I say, looking away. I reach her mind. It's not being mean... it's actually considerate.

I won't actually sleep with my parents. I'll probably be up all night...

Percy looks at me with a look that says You better sleep tonight, or I will not do your hair ever again.

I shrug.

Then I turn back to the others.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 1.4K 37
This is story about SoKeefe but in a human au. All characters belong to Shannon Messenger. Check out my other stories.
14.6K 268 33
This fanfic takes place after Unlocked, which ends (spoiler alert) with Keefe leaving. Sophie's feeling awful about him being gone, maybe forever, bu...
81.3K 1.1K 27
Sophie Elizabeth Foster was lost. With no way to get home, no way to find her way back to The Lost Cities. No way to tell her cognate Fitz, and no on...
20.6K 438 75
Sophie knows something is off about her wedding. Could she have chosen the wrong one? What will she do when she realised the truth about who she marr...