๐‘ ๐ฎ ๐ข ๐ง ๐ž ๐ || ๐“๐ก๐ž๐จ...

tessa__nott tarafฤฑndan

"His eyes were penetrating her and even though she was smiling it wasn't joyful. She was broken" Tessa Brown... Daha Fazla

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐›๐ซ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค
๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ž๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ซ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ž๐œ๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ค
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐จ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐ฉ๐š๐ฅ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ค๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐œ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ค
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ฅ๐ฎ๐  ๐‚๐ฅ๐ฎ๐›
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ

๐Ÿ”. ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ž๐

1.4K 33 1
tessa__nott tarafฤฑndan

"What do you want?" was all I could say before rolling my eyes and facing Draco. He let go of my wrist and brought his cup up to his lips taking a big gulp. "You look good, Brown" his breath reeked of alcohol, and his face was flushed. "You're drunk?" I questioned without even needing an answer. "Malfoy go back to your dorm." I was again rolling my eyes and almost turning when he caught my shoulder with his hand. "Why would you provoke me and then leave me hanging?" his hand didn't leave my skin but he wasn't looking at me, he decided to keep his attention on the people entering and exiting the bathroom. "I didn't -" my face was scrunched in a confused expression. "You do, all you do is talk about me and how you don't like me. But then, you come to the party with that tiny dress and put on a shot, it's driving me crazy." he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. This was fine until he lost balance for a second almost falling over me, leaving me to hold all his weight with my small body. 

"Hey hey hey, focus." I was now hitting his cheek and he came back. "Do you need my help to get back to your dorm?" I was still holding his arm around my shoulder and he straightened while recovering his balance. "Does that make us even?" he looked down at me and laughed slightly. "I think it does." I was smiling, this is the first conversation between us, well, it's only happening because one of us is drunk and it's not me this time. I started to walk beside him trying to help him because he was actually really heavy, then Theo happened to be passing by to go to the bathroom and stopped to look at us with an arched brow, right on cue. "Don't even ask -" I said laughing at him and he smiled at me, he walked right up to us and took Draco's other arm. "Let's just get him back to your dorm." Theo was now laughing too as we guided the drunk boy out of the room. 

He tripped and almost made the three of us fall right outside the common room. "Draco shhh." I was trying to sound serious but failed miserably as Theo and I were actually finding this rather funny. It took us another 5 minutes to go to the boy's dorm, a path that in normal conditions would have taken 2. Theo opened the door and all of us went inside, we walked Malfoy to his bed and slowly seated him on the edge. I looked up at Theo and smiled "Thank you for helping him" Theo said while motioning to a very drunk Draco with his elbows on his knees. "It's okay actually" "I'm gonna be sick." Draco said as a wave of sobriety must have hit him and he sprinted to the bathroom, I was right behind him getting a towel and wetting it on the bathroom sink as the boy was by the toilet throwing up. After a couple of minutes, he stopped and that's when I stepped in and cleaned his mouth. "You should take off your shirt, it's going to get dirty." 

I was starting to unbutton his shirt with his help when he spoke to me "You called me Draco." he said not looking at me but rather looking at the buttons trying to open them. "What? -" I stopped what I was doing to look at him. "You called me Draco, you never call me my by name." he said opening the rest of the shirt and leaving it open. "You always call me Brown too." I wasn't getting his sudden interest in this topic. He was going to say something else to me when Theo was entering the room, he had changed into some loose grey sweatpants and a dark green hoodie. He was carrying another hoodie in his hand when he spoke. "I'll get him changed and into bed if you want to change to something more comfortable I brought this." the hoodie was now being put down on the counter next to the sink as I nodded. I helped Theo get Draco up and both boys left the bathroom, when the door closed I could hear Draco's protest against getting undressed but Theo didn't even say anything and just helped him. 

I flushed the toilet and put down the seat so I could sit and take off my shoes, as I did that I was facing the mirror and watching my reflection. I took off my dress and put on Theo's hoodie which looked like an oversized dress on me. I was taking down my ponytail and leaving my hair to fall free when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door to find Theo again smiling at me "I think Malfoy's sleeping -" he was about to say something but a sudden urged to kiss him came to me and I did, I crashed our lips again and he was shocked, it took him a couple of o seconds to finally kiss me back. My hands were again pulling his neck down to be easier when he put his hands on my thighs and lifted me. My legs wrapped around his waist as he continued kissing me, he took us to the bathroom counter while closing the door with his foot. He slowly set me onto the marble and we stopped kissing for a moment. "He is right outside the door sleeping -" he was eyeing me with a smirk on his face "- so you better be quiet, princess."

My brain stopped working with the overflow of emotions I was having, God this boy is killing me. He was now kissing down my neck while stopping along his way to suck some spots and licking them afterward. My hands found his hair and it was as smooth as it looked, it almost pained me to pull it and grab it. Theo's hands were slowly making their way up my body, stopping at the edge of his own piece of clothing. When I nodded he grabbed the end of the hoodie and pulled it over my head revealing my bare chest and my underwear, Thank God Pansy told to me to wear the lacy thong today. He stopped to look at me, not my face but my body, he was swallowing hard and biting his lip when he locked his eyes on mine again. He stepped out a little and in a swift motion, he took off his own hoodie leaving me to wander down his muscular body, This boy was sculpted by Gods. He connected our lips again as his hands laid on both my thighs, and he was caressing me slowly. 

"Princess -" he was pulling away from our kiss, his hands grabbed the back of my thighs and pulled me off the marble and onto the ground. He turned me on my heels making me face the mirror and almost bent on the counter. "I want you to look at me while I fuck you" His eyes were full of lust and he was now pressing his hard member against me while his hand came to my neck and pressed it, making me look at his reflection. "Are you sure?" his voice right in my ear as he was towering behind me making me even wetter. My head was nodding viciously while my mouth opened so a small whimper could escape as he rubbed his cock against me again. "Use your words." his hand on my neck was now choking me not to a point where I couldn't breathe but to a point where it made me want to subsume into his arms. "Yes Theo, please" I was begging him, it has been a while since I had sex. And god knows how long it has been since he had sex, both of us knew we weren't virgins but it was my first time with him. 

By the way that he was slowly brushing against me, I could tell he was big. He pulled my underwear to the side and with his left hand he spread my legs apart. As the air hit my core a sigh left my mouth, but I didn't have much time to think as his index finger was gliding and teasing my clit right where I needed him. "Fuck Theo" I closed my eyes and moaned. My breathing was all over the place making this even more difficult. "Shh you have to be quiet." you could sense his smirk in his voice and he pushed his finger inside me curling it hitting that perfect little spot. "Open your eyes and look at me" he ordered and I immediately obliged. He was trusting his finger slowly and the pace only increased when he added another still curling them, although his eyes were looking directly at me watching me. He started to leave open mouth kisses along the back of my neck, then making a path to both shoulders. I was gripping the edge of the counter as I could feel that my legs could give in at any moment "You're tight." he said taking out his fingers completely leaving me wanting more, he took his fingers to his mouth and licked them clean with a satisfied smirk. 

I was growing impatient so I started to push my ass right against his sweatpants, to which he got the memo and took off his pants and underwear. He took his cock and pumped it with his left hand, teasing me as he was taking it along my folds, but soon stopped placing it at my entrance. "Yes, Theo" I gave my permission one more time almost reading his mind. He slowly pushed inside, while looking directly into my reflection in the mirror. I had to bit my own hand so I wouldn't make a sound. "Fuck" he was gently pulling out and pushing in again at a slow rhythm. His pace increased as his hand was loosening grip around my neck, we were both a whimpering mess since none of us could actually moan that loud. He stopped abruptly pulling out of me, spinning me around, picking me back up again, and putting me on the marble again, he lined himself and trusted in a swift motion. I was about to moan when he crashed our lips again. 

The blood in both our bodies was boiling, both of us were sweating. One of my hands grabbed the back of his neck and the other was on the edge of the counter so I could get a good grip. He was pumping all the way into me at a fast pace, my complexion was flushed and I couldn't keep my eyes open. Both of us could tell we were close, as my legs wrapped around him forcing him to go deeper "Tessa fuck" his voice was raspy. His hand that was also gripping the counter, roamed her body and found her clit where he put pressure and that would throw her over the edge."Come for me please." "Theo -" was all she said before she crashed and he came right after her, helping her ride out her high, while the boy pumped a couple more times before exiting her. They were both trying to catch their breaths as his flushed face was smirking at me again. "I wasn't definitively expecting that." the boy admitted as he was eyeing me carefully. "Me neither." a smile crept up my face, but before both of them could actually talk about it they heard the dorm room opening. 

"Fuck -" Theo was now pulling his trousers back on with his underwear and she was coming back down from the counter as he handed her the hoodie and she was pulling it over her head in seconds. "Theo?" Blaise's voice was right outside the bathroom, Theo made a shh motion with his finger at me and I stayed in the corner. "I'm here, but Malfoy's been throwing up so I don't think you wanna come in here" both boys were talking through the door. "Oh eww, that's fine then. I think I'm going to sleep." you could hear Blaise moving across the room and after a couple of minutes of clothes ruffling they heard him lie down on the bed. I picked up my dress, my wand, and my shoes as Theo slowly opened the door to look. "You can go, I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and was about to leave when he pulled me in for a last-minute kiss, a gentle one. I made my way out of the room tiptoeing and walked to my dorm. As I opened the door found both girls already in bed sleeping, I made my way to my bed and put the clothes and heels on the ground before finally entering the cold bed, pulling the covers over me, and drifting off to sleep.

- Everyone around them was cheering as Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory actually completed the third and final task. Both boys came through, but Harry was the one holding the cup in his hands "Yes Cedric!" I was yelling while jumping up and down, most of the girls had a crush on Cedric as he was one of the most beautiful boys in our school. "They actually did it." Malfoy was saying while surprised and Pansy and I were singing while the music started playing. It was until the music started to die and everyone was watching as Harry was uncontrollably crying and hanging onto Cedric. "Harry!" Dumbledore was walking rather fast to the two students and tried pulling Harry off Cedric "No! Don't!" He said as everyone was realising what happened. "He's back!" Harry yelled.-

My eyes shot open as I was breathing so fast that my heart felt like it was going to get out of my chest. I grabbed the bottle of water that I usually kept in my room and drank a good amount of it, fucking nightmares. My hands were trembling as I pulled the covers to the side and sat on the edge of the bed. Forcing my body to get up was easy but I was still a little bit dizzy, so I was forced to grab onto the dresser. The large mirror next to me was displaying my reflection as I was still in Theo's hoodie and in my underwear. I opened one of the drawers, took a pair of sweatpants out, and put them on, doing the same with some sneakers. Carefully I made my way out of the dorm, into the common room, and out to the hallway. I could feel the cold breeze running through the space around me, but I was actually cozy with the clothes I was wearing. 

The only noises you could hear were the owls nearby and my steps echoing through the hall, although my footsteps sounded a lot louder than they should be. My hands were still sweaty as I made my way to the only place that gave me a feeling of comfort on nights like this. It's where I usually ran to in 3rd year. Yes, I would often get detention that year because I was awake most of the nights and I would escape my dorm to go to the Astronomy Tower. Filch would always catch me tho as the tower was out-of-bounds except for classes, and Professor Lupin would often make excuses for me. My mind was racing with a bunch of thoughts, not really paying attention to where I was going, it was almost as if I could do this blindfolded and get exactly where I needed to be. 

The stairs were right in front of me, I started climbing to the top as I would normally do. There was no one there as I walked to the edge and sat down. I could see the whole school as this was the tallest tower that Hogwarts had. The scene ahead of me was stunning, the moon was shining bright at the top of the sky and you could see the stars perfectly. The breeze was almost soothing and all of it together was doing a great job at relaxing me. There was a noise from the stairs as I directed my gaze immediately, ready to face Filch. But instead, white ruffled hair emerged from the shadow of the stairs and bright blue eyes were staring at me. None of us said anything as we just stared at each other, a sigh left my mouth as I was the first to break eye contact and found myself looking at the same view I was seconds ago. 

I could hear his steps getting louder indicating that he was walking right up to me. He bent down and sat down beside me, throwing his legs over the edge just like me. As most people would tell that the silence can be awkward I found it relaxing actually, I closed my eyes and let the breeze run through my face. "Bad dream?" he said while maintaining his gaze on the view. "It's always the same, maybe when I go home for Christmas I can take some Calming Draught."  I started to fidget with my fingers, a nervous habit I had developed. "You took me back to my dorm." he said not as a question but rather affirming it "I did, like you said we're even." both of us faced each other as I gave him a small smile. 

"My father sent me a letter -" I was watching him as for the first time, we don't usually engage in a conversation together but this was nice. "He said if I didn't win this game that I might as well quit quidditch." he took his eyes off mine and focused on the view again. "I used to be so angry all of the time, most of the time I would actually even throw things around and break them just to relieve it ." My eyebrows scrunched together as I was listening carefully to the words he was saying. "Now I learned how to not get angry, but that includes drinking." his gaze focused on me again watching my expressions as he talked. "That's why you were drunk tonight." he simply nodded. "Theo had this problem too, but I think he got over it" he was now switching the subject of the conversation. "Yeah I guess, why did you bring it up?" my lips curled in the smallest smile ever as I was still facing him. "Because you're wearing his clothes, Brown." 

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭-𝐬𝐨-𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞. 𝐒𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚 𝐈 𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐡𝐚 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐞𝐝!

Okumaya devam et

Bunlarฤฑ da BeฤŸeneceksin

390 11 8
One unlucky day, Draco Malfoy has a dream about his rival-turned-crush, Harry Potter, and Theo Nott, who has a Gryffindor crush of his own, gets a la...
34.9K 608 37
- Draco Malfoy and Fred Weasley love triangle. -oc fanfic ... Draco Malfoy, Mr. Daddy's Money, has always acted like he hated her. What happens...
664 26 5
Her whole life was a lie. A lie that never would have been uncovered if it weren't for the untimely death of her mother-except it wasn't her mother...