𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐬, 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐄𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐢𝐭!

"Because you're wearing his clothes, Brown." I noticed that I was not wearing the hoodie that Theo brought me in the first place, instead, I was wearing the one that he was wearing when he walked in the bathroom. We must have switched them when Blaise almost walked in on us, we were both so scared that we didn't even notice. The hoodie that was now warming my body was part of his Quidditch uniform, which meant that it probably said 'Nott' in the back. "He gave it to me when I was helping you, Malfoy." I didn't 100% lie, he did give me one, just not this one, and besides, I was indeed helping this boy. 

"I don't need your help, Brown" well, I guess we're back to the last name basis. "Fine, I just did it so we could be even." my eyes rolled, how come this boy is so ignorant? I was trying to help him just like he did with me. I wasn't going to wait for him to bash me anymore so I stood up and started to walk back from where I came from. "He's such an ass." I couldn't help but talk out loud, he was the only one that had my blood boiling with a simple phrase or expression. Before I noticed I was back in the common room walking up the stairs to go back to my dorm. 

____

The spoon in my hand was pushing my oats from one place to another in the bowl in front of me, my hand was supporting my head as I was lost thinking, not noticing the mess I was making. "Are you okay?" a kind and soft voice spoke right next to me making me wake up from my thoughts. I directed my gaze to see a worried Astoria watching me. I nodded back as I noticed everyone around us was laughing at something Blaise said. "Oh god yes! He looked so wasted." Pansy was now laughing and speaking at the same time, as I lifted my head I put a small smile on my face while looking around, that's when I caught sight of a tall figure entering the Dining Hall, brown curls pushed to the side while he had his big smile plastered on his face. His legs took big steps in the direction of our table while I was watching him, he had his robe laying on his right shoulder, his book was being held by his left hand and his right hand was pushing his curls to the side. 

It wasn't long until he noticed my presence which made him direct his smile at me, I gave him a small smile and returned my attention back to the conversation next to me. "Finally Nott." Blaise was watching the boy walk up to us and he took a seat right in front of me. "Morning." he was already getting a piece of toast and orange juice not wasting any time. "Hey, why is everyone looking at us?" Theo said as we all looked behind us to the other tables and many people were watching us and talking. "Did you guys do something last night?" I was finally speaking for what felt like the first time today. "I don't think so." Blaise was giving them an arched eyebrow as Luna was arriving at our table. "Hi, how is everyone?" her melodious voice was grabbing everyone's attention, before everyone could answer or ask Luna anything we heard a lot of clapping behind us. Malfoy was now entering the hall and everyone seemed to be clapping at him as he made his way to our table. 

"Okay, what the fuck is happening?" Pansy was now speaking for all of us. As Draco was approaching us Luna directed her gaze to me "Tessa, can I talk to you?" my head turned from Malfoy to her in an instant. "Yes -" I was getting a little worried, and it only got worst after she spoke again "Let's go to the bathroom then." I stood up as she was already standing, as we walked next to each other the gossiping and looks seemed to follow me as well, everyone was looking at me and talking. My mind was racing with a million thoughts, what the fuck happened? "Luna what's wrong?" we were already on our way to the bathroom but the blonde didn't say anything, she only opened her mouth to speak when I pushed the door open.