Learning to love you again

Oleh wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you Lebih Banyak

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

8

2.3K 99 105
Oleh wannasuckmydick

Sasha pov:

I looked up at her like she was crazy. Cause that's exactly what she is if she think i'm going again.

"Um no" I said wiping all the extra spit off my mouth. "Bae just one more time" she pouted "No" I said shaking my head.

"Can I eat you ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. "No" "Pleaseeee" "No onika" I said straight facing her. "Fineeee" she dragged out going over to her clothes.

"You sure you don't wan- "Positive bubba" I said cutting her off. She done lost her mind my damn pussy hurt.

I tried to get up but that ended in me falling back on the floor with a thud. "Owwww" I whined pouting.

Nika looked over at me then started laughing. "It's not funny" I glared at her. "My legs hurttt" I whined feeling aching pain coming from them.

"Good" nika said smiling.

"You're no help" I said mugging her. She huffed finishing putting her shirt on then walked over to me.

"What you need help with princess ?" she said with a smile making my face scrunch up. "Ew, don't call me that" I mumbled.

"Girl i'll call you whatever I wanna call you" she said bucking at me and I raised a eyebrow.

"I was just playing stinky" she said then pecked my lips twice. "Mhm that's what I thought" I said.

"Umm ma'am let's not forget less than twenty minutes ago you was screa- "Stoppp you know i'm shy don't do that" I whined cutting her off feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Mhm" she hummed grabbing my clothes. "here" she said throwing them at my face then laughing.

"You play too much" I said glaring at her then put my clothes on from on the floor. "Now help me please" I said when I was done with a pout.

"Help you what ?" she asked "Get up" I said reaching for her. "Girl you can stand up" she said making me huff.

"Onika" I said glaring at her. "Ok boo i'm just messing with you" she said then came over picking me up.

"You really can't walk ?" she asked "My legs hurt" I mumbled and she nodded.

"You know what, you can just lay me down i'm sleepy" I said reaching towards the bed. "No you finna come to my party girl" she said then walked towards the door making me smack my lips.

"I just wanna take a nap" I pouted "No" she said walking out the room back to the loud ass crowded party.

I rolled my eyes then stuffed my face in her neck. All these damn people.

"Yo friends here stink" she said lowly to me. I pulled back and looked around seeing we was heading in the direction of keri and toya.

"I have a drop off" she said setting me on my feet making me whine. I just told her my fucking legs hurt.

"Mhm where y'all was at ?" keri asked with a smirk. "Praying" nika said then pecked my lips before walking away.

Why would she make me come out here just to leave me ?

"Soo you happy yo lil boo out of jail ?" toya asked with a smirk "Yea" I said trying to hide my smile.

"Alright cut the small talk we know y'all just got done fucking" keri said squinting her eyes at me.

How the hell..

"No we didn't" I said shaking my head. "Girl yo neck say different" toya said making me huff. Her ass do this every time.

"And matter fact take three steps" keri said smirking. "No I don't feel like walking" I said knowing the reason I didn't wanna walk is cause my legs hurt.

"It's three muthafucking steps" she said straight facing me. "No nigga you take three steps" I said mugging her.

"Ok" she said shrugging then took three steps forward. "Yo turn" she said smirking.

"Man whatever" mumbled then took three steps limping and damn near falling.

"Ouu she fucked the walk out yo ass" toya said then laughed. "Shut up" I said flicking her off.

"Girl tell us what happened" keri said lowly smiling. "Gir- Beyonce keri was listening to y'all" toya said making my eyes go wide.

"I was not" she said mugging toya. "Girl yes she wasss along with meg" toya said.

"Shut up you was too" keri said pointing at her. "No I was not that shit is nasty weirdoss" toya said rolling her eyes.

"Bey we didn't listen to everything only a little I swear" keri said and I shrugged "I don't care" I mumbled chuckling after.

"You don't ?" toya asked with a raised eyebrow. Keri squinted her eyes at me for a while then tapped toya.

"That's cause it's sasha, look at her eyes" she said pointing to my eyes. "Oh damn I ain't even notice that" toya said.

"Shidd I couldn't tell from the way she was screaming like a bitch" keri said laughing. "Shut up you would've screamed too" I said mugging her.

"It was that good ?" toya asked with a raised eyebrow "Mhm" I hummed nodding. "She rough as hell though" I mumble.

"Imma tell solo" keri said in a teasing tone. "So bitch i'm grown" I said shrugging waving her off.

"Alright bitch since i'm yo friend i'm gone help you get the limp off" toya said smiling. "How ?" I asked.

"come on" she said grabbing my hand "Nooo I don't wanna walk" I whined "Girl bring yo ass" she said yanking me.

She made me walk all around the house with her. At first I was whining and complaining cause my legs was really hurting but after a while it went away along with my limp. Kinda..

"See I told yo ass" she said smirking. "How you know that was gone work ?" I asked her with a raised eyebrow.

"My old basketball coach always made me do it when I got hurt" she said then dragged me back over to keri. "Finally" keri mumbled and I flicked her off.

"There go yo brother" toya said "Which one ?" I asked looking around not seeing either one.

"The fat one" she said and I whipped my head in her direction mugging. "He is not fucking fat he's chubby bitch" I gritted.

I hate when people call melvin fat. When we was kids I use to see him get bullied all the time for being 'fat'. He's not even fat, biggie is fat. Melvin is chubby.

"Now why would you even say that" keri said shaking her head. "Well his nickname is fat boy I though she finally accepted it" she said throwing her hands up.

I rolled my eyes then seen melvin walking up to me. "Hi bubby" I said smiling giving him a hug.

"Wassup" he said pulling back. "Nothing, but I gotta tell you something".

"What ?" he asked raising a eyebrow.

"Clifford said fuck you he'll beat yo ass" I said. Yup i'm snitching again, I don't care he shouldn't never put his hands on me.

And plus I said I was gonna tell him.

"Oh really ?" he asked "Yea and he kept yelling at me" I said. "And guess what else he did"

"What ?" he asked "He was hitting and beating on me while I was little it hurted" I said pouting. "I'm finna kill him" he said about to walk away.

"Wait bubby" I said pulling him back. "He also beat me with a belt and called me stupid" I said with a evil smirk.

I want Clifford ass dead dead.

"Where is he ?" he asked "Nooo do it tomorrow" I said. "No fuck that i'm killing him right now" he said then nika popped up next to him with a plate of nachos.

"Who we killing ?" she asked with a smile. "Didn't yo ass just get out of jail for that ?" keri asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Prison" she corrected "And yea, only cause it was a fucking rat in the squad" she mumbled. "Anyway who we killing ?"

"Clifford, you know he hit her ?" Melvin asked looking at her. "Yea, I already got a plan for his bitch ass bey just won't let me do it right now" she said rolling her eyes. "Same".

"Nika can I have some of your nachos" I asked her reaching for them "It's nachos in the kitchen" she said pointing towards there and I glared at her.

"You betta limp yo way to that muthafucka" she mumbled. "Why can't I get some of yours" I asked her with a mug.

"Ion know where yo mouth been" she said scrunching her face up. "On yo str- "Ok too much information i'm leaving" melvin interrupted then walked away.

"Um what was you finna say ?" keri asked with a raised eyebrow smirking. "Nothing" I mumbled and nika stiffed a laugh.

"Bubba please" I said pouting "Nope go make yo own" she said making my pout deepend.

"Here" she said handing me the plate pecking my lips. "Thank you" I said smiling but it faded when I seen coco walk in.

"Why is she here" I asked with a mug. "She's my friend" nika said shrugging.

"Mm" I hummed handing her back her nachos. "I thought you wanted some ?"

"I change my mind" I mumbled. I don't know why she still talk to that hoe I been told her I don't like her.

"Oh, can I get a kiss ?" she asked "Ask coco for a kiss" I said rolling my eyes and she smirked.

"Ok" she said shrugging then smiled walking over to coco.

"I know this bitch did not really just walk her short baby foot ass over there to that hoe" I gritted to myself.

"Ouu bitch and look, she all smiley and shit" keri said pointing.

I looked over there and nika was all up in her face smiling while coco laughed. Coco grabbed nika hand and started touching her nails.

That's why her hands was all up in my pus-

Onika pov:

"You should let me do your nails one day" coco said grabbing my hand then touching on my nails.

I ain't wash my hands from earlier either...

"Nahh" I said smiling extra hard only cause I knew bey was watching and I wanted to make her mad.... and maybe cause a scene.

I mean it is sasha.

"You smiling real hard" she said smiling at me "Cause i'm high as hell" I said still smiling.

"Aye you know what" I said then peeked over seeing bey giving us a death stare. "We should hug" I said smirking at her.

"Girl ain't yo girlfriend here ? You know she don't like me" she said making me chuckle. "Girll yes she do" I said smiling waving her off.

Hell nah beyonce don't like her... Beyonce hate her with every bone in her body.

"Just give me a hug" I said then pulled her into a hug looking over at bey who was now storming her way towards us.

I pulled back smiling and next thing I know I was getting snatched away by bey.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" she gritted angrily getting in my face.

I bit down on my bottom lip slightly turned on by her jealousy.

"You said ask her for a kiss" I said smirking at her. "I wasn't serious" she said glaring at me.

"Well can I get a kiss then baby ?" I asked leaning in. "No" she said mushing my face.

"Let me tell you something" she said grabbing my jaw bringing my face close to her.

"I don't care if we broke up before you went to jail, You. Are. Mine" she gritted "Everything on you is mine, ok ?"

"Mhm" I hummed nodding. I am completely turned on now, I like this bey.

"words bubba" she said lowly. "Ok lil daddy" I said smirking and nodding.

"Don't hug that bitch no more, I will beat you and her ass" she warned. She ain't gotta tell me twice.

"Ok stink, may I have my kiss now ?" I asked. She pecked my lips twice making me smack my lips.

"i'm going back to coco" I said acting like I was about to walk away. "I will fucking kill her nika" she said in all seriousness making me giggled.

"Ok baby" I said then kissed her lips deeply. I pulled back tugging on her lip with my teeth then smirked.

"What ?" she asked with a raised eyebrow "You wanna go to the back again ?" I asked.

"No onika" she said glaring at me making me pout. "Fucking horn dog" she mumbled then walked away.

I followed behind her then grabbed her hand pulling her close to me. "Why not ?" I asked.

"Bubba you just got done abusing my vagina not even a hour ago" she said crossing her arms making me bust out laughing.

"I did not abuse it" I said and she glared at me. "Yes yo ass did, you don't understand wait either" she said rolling her eyes.

"Because what am I waiting for ?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "You know what i'm not finna do this with you" she said shaking her head about to walk away again.

"Waitttt" I said pulling her back to me. "Yes ?" she asked.

"I want a hug" I mumbled then pulled her body completely into mine wrapping my arms around her.

"Don't be tryna hug up on me after you hugged that other bitch" she said giving me a stank face. "shut up" I mumbled then smacked her butt hard gripping it after.

"Ouuchhh nika move" she said trying to move back. "No" I said holding her in place. "We gone fight" she mumbled rolling her eyes.

"Nah I don't want the smoke" I said pulling back smiling.

"I'm finna go check on xion and dagga" I said before pecking her lips then walking away. I walked to the back going into chanel room and opened the door.

I flicked on the light on "Mommy" dagga said crying reaching for me. Her voice sounded kinda weird but I just assumed it was from her crying. "Baby what's wrong" I asked walking over to her.

I picked her up feeling she was hot "Are you ok ?" I asked putting my hand on her head then her neck feeling how hot she was.

"night night" she said laying her head on my chest. "Wait a minute baby let mommy give you some medicine" I said walking into the restroom.

I went to the cabinet looking for some medicine for kids. Wait.. I don't even know what's wrong with her.

"Tell mommy what hurts" I said sitting her on the counter. She pointed to her head then her neck.

"Does it hurt when you eat ?" I asked her. She nodded making me sigh "Ok mama, say ahh" I said pulling out my phone turning on the flash.

"Wide baby like this" I said opening my mouth real wide then she copied. "Good job baby" I said then tilted her head back some flashing the light in her mouth.

I was trying to see if her throat was swollen. I looked closely then sighed seeing her throat was definitely swollen.

"Ok baby you can close it" I said grabbing some cold and flu medicine. "Mommy's gonna take you to the hospital ok" I said screwing the top off the medicine.

"No no mommy" she said shaking her head. "Yes baby they're gonna help you" I said pouring some of the medicine into the small cup.

"Am I supposed to fill this up ?" I asked dagga with a raised eyebrow. "me no know" she said lowly shrugging.

"Oh yea... you only three" I mumbled. "Imma just go half way" I said starting back to pour it.

"Ok baby open up" I said and she shook her head. "Pleasee dagga" I begged pouting.

She opened her mouth causing me to smile "Thank you mama" I said then poured the medicine in her mouth.

"Swallow it boo" I said. She swallowed the medicine wincing then she started crying. "Awww come here mommy baby" I cooed taking her into my arms.

"It hurt ?" I asked her then seen her nod. "I'm sorry mama" I said rubbing her back rocking her until she calmed down.

She started breathing heavily slightly scaring me since she had asthma. "Did you get on your breathing puppy ?" I asked her and she shook her head.

I walked out of the restroom then over to chanel bed peeking at xion to make sure he was ok.

When I seen he was I left out the room turning the light back off then was met with bey standing in front of me. "Hello stalker" I said smiling.

"Shut up" she said to me rolling her eyes playfully. "Hii fatmama" bey said smiling at dagga "hi wonce" she said lowly waving.

"What's wrong ?" bey asked "She don't feel good, I don't think she breathing right either" I said starting to walk to my room with bey following.

"I'm finna put her on her breathing thingy" I said not knowing the name for it. "You mean her nebulizer ?" bey asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yea that" I said entering my room turning on the lights. "You know what, we not gone lay in here" I said remembering what we did on the bed. I don't want my daughter laying in those sheets.

I went over grabbing the thingy I forgot the name for again then we walked back out. I walked into their room and went over plugging it up.

"Mommy night night" dagga said pointing to her bed. "Yea baby you finna go night night" I said turning it on.

"You staying in here ?" I asked bey "Yea" she said nodding "I don't wanna be in that damn party" she mumbled rolling her eyes making me chuckle some.

"Can you bring xion in here please" I asked sitting on the bed with dagga. "Sure" she said then walked out the room.

I leaned against the headboard "Breathe through your mouth mama" I said putting the mask on her. When I got it on I laid her against me pulling the cover over us.

The door opened then bey walked in with a sleeping xion in her hands. She walked over getting in the bed next to us and got under the cover still holding him

"Is she ok ?" she asked looking at dagga. "She's sick" I said looking down at her too. she was rubbing up and down my arm with her eyes barley open.

"She can sleep with it ?" she asked me "I don't know" I said shrugging. "I was told to leave her on it until the medicine empty" I said seeing dagga eyes was closed.

"Are you gonna take her to a hospital ?" bey asked "Yea, tomorrow" I said rubbing dagga back. "But you're on house arrest" she said.

"So, if they trip i'll just tell them my baby was sick" I said shrugging. Or i'll just cut these heavy ass things off my ankle.

"You gone be baby bey tomorrow ?" I asked her "I don't know, I hope not" she said mumbling the last part.

"I'm sleepy" she said laying her head on my shoulder. "Go to sleep" I said starting to take the mask off dagga since she fell asleep.

"You gone stay in here ?" she asked "Yea" I said turning the thing off. I lifted dagga up more so she could lay her head fully on my chest.

"Ok, Goodnight" she said then pecked my lips. "Goodnight stink" I said.

I kinda still wanna fuck though.

Hello

I finally got my phone back 😭😭

But anyway how was y'all day ?

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

71.3K 3.7K 22
The Continuation Of : The Teacher Love Affair
54.7K 4.1K 25
sequel to dysfunction
297K 11.9K 30
g!p