Where is my PETE?? ( Complete...

By ChikkiMugala

hey cuties🥰🥰.... this is my second story...hope you 'll like it... this story contains drama, action, roma... More

chapter 1 : who is he??
chapter 2 : babe!!!!..
chapter 3 : i dont like you...
chapter 4 : happy life...
chapter 5 : ae!!!.
chapter 6 : love magical town....
chapter 7 : pain....
chapter 8 : i will kill you...
chapter 9 : i am scared...
chapter 10 : the past...
chapter 11: for pete....
chapter 12 : boyfriend ..
chapter 13 : i am sorry...
chapter 14 : honeyy...
chapter 15 : hiding....
chapter 16 : the truth!!!
chapter 17 : taking care...
chapter 18 : our baby!!
chapter 19 : wake up!!...
chapter 20 : chompoo...
chapter 22: i am sulking...
chapter 23 : uncle max...
chapter 24 : drink??
chapter 25 : be careful
chapter 26 : apple??
chapter 27 : love??
chapter 28 : mom??
chapter 29 : sam...
chapter 30 : burger??..
chapter 31 : parents...
chapter 32 : husband...
chapter 33 : good boy....
chapter 34 : king...
chapter 35 : how...
chapter 36 : i want them!!
chapter 37 : stay ...
chapter 38 : dad!!...
chapter 39 : happy ....
chapter 40 : my girl .....
chapter 41 : love remains ....
chapter 42 : only love ....
new story ...new love ...
update !!!

chapter 21: i beg you...

352 24 6
By ChikkiMugala

Ae pov :

     I was getting ready to office... Pete was still sleeping... I went to wake him up...

Ae - baby.... Wake up naa... It's morning already... Muah...

I kissed his forehead.... He opened his eyes and smiled to me.... He pulled my tie and pulled me into kiss... He kissed me deeply and bit my lips...

I moaned in pain.... He parted when we both were out of breath..... He was panting and smiling at me...

Pete - good morning honey...

Ae - baby.... W.. Why are you so horny today??... You bit me too hard... See.... It's bleeding...

He kissed my bruised lip and licked it....

Pete - I love you honey khab...

Ae - love you too baby...

Pete - going to office??

Ae - yes baby....

Pete - can I come with you??

Ae - you want to come with me to office??

He nodded...

Ae - you can come with me.... It's your office anyway!!

He smiled happily and extended his arms... I carried him to bathroom and dropped him there.... He bathed and came... I gave him a suit... He wore and we had breakfast together.... Later we went to office...

He was so happy and roaming here and there..... It's afternoon already.... Pete was stuffing his food in his mouth already.... My chubby baby...

I ate later and it's already 3 pm... He came to me...

Pete - honey.... I am hungry...

Ae - wait a min... Can will bring food for you....

Pete - no khab..... I will go myself... Also.. I feel I becoming fat.... I should walk...

Ae - you aren't fat baby... You are cute that's it....

Pete - what if I become fat and you lose intrest in me.....

Ae - no way baby.... Never.... You are the only one I love...

I kissed his tummy...

Ae - apple.... Daddy brought many things for you.... Let's play together.... Okay... I love you... Muah....

Pete giggled...

Pete - so... Can I go to street khab... To buy apples..

Ae - take someone with you... Pond will accompany you okay...

Pete - its just ten feet distance to your office khab....i will be right back okay ...

Ae - but...

Pete - honey ~~~

Ae - okay... Okay... After buying fruits.... Come straight to office okay...

He nodded...

Pete - my best hubby... Muaaahhh...

He kissed my cheek and went to shop to buy fruits...

Pete pov :

     I went to shop while talking to my apple...

Pete - apple baby.... Just a min naa.... Mama will buy apple for apple okay.... Daddy loves you so much.... You should take care of daddy after I leave okay.... Daddy will be alone if mama leaves him right???.... So... You should take care of your daddy and should make him happy..... He shouldn't be alone again right??.... Your grandma and grandpa left your daddy alone!!.... He will be sad if mama leaves him too... Right!!... So..... You should be with daddy....

I was talking to apple and went to grocery store.... I bought two apples.... I was carrying one apple in one hand and eating one by one.....

Pete - one bite is for mama... And one bite is for apple...... Yummy right baby??.... Let's go to daddy naa... He should be missing us...

I was walking while stuffing apple bites in my mouth.... Suddenly some one ran and hid behind my back.... I looked back... She is chompoo with bruises on her face....

Chompoo - p Pete.... Save me.... They will kill me!!!...

Pete - what happened khab??

Chompoo - save me p!!..... Please...

Some goons came and stood in front of me....

Goon - give her to us!!!!... Or else you will be dead too...

I turned to chompoo and gave my two apples to her..... I turned to goons and took out my gun.... I shot on their legs..... And they ran away.... I turned to chompoo and took my apples and continued eating.... She hugged me...

Chompoo - thank you P.... I thought I would be dead!!!....

Pete - it's okay nong..... Can you tell me what happened khab??

We sat in coffee shop and she was crying.....

Pete - stop crying nong.... Tell me what happened??

Chompoo wiped her tears and said..

Chompoo - I was going to work as usual P.... But suddenly some one kidnapped me P!!!!.... They locked me with other girls .... I heard they are selling us..... They are going to sell other girls too P ,they were about more than 50 girls..... Today evening at 5 ..... I escaped them and they sent some people to catch me P.....

It's already 4 : 30 ....

Pete - that means are they Trafficking girls???

She nodded...

Pete - then let's save them..... Show me the address where they hid other girls.....

Chompoo - I am scared P....

Pete - tell me address and go to P ae , tell him everything.... I will go there and distract them...

Chompoo - but P....

Pete - there is no time nong!!!!.... I should go and stop.... Otherwise... Those girls will be in danger....

I rushed to the address..... There was a big container...... Maybe they hid girls in that.... Two men were guarding that truck.... I went beside the container slowly and shot them in the head.... Of course my husband taught me that.... I went in....

I gasped at the moment.... Many teenage girls were there and their hands were tied..... They were shaking in fear... I went to them and sat in front of them... I freed some of them.....

Girl - please don't kill us.... Please

Pete - don't be scared khab....we should get out of here....

Girl - they will kill us...

Pete - first we should get out of here..... My husband will save you all.... Don't be scared okay...

I went to door and all girls ran out..... I was going out but some one sprayed something on me..... I felt dizzy and unconscious...

Ae pov :

   I was waiting for Pete and it's one hour already... Maybe he is roaming outside..suddenly chompoo came to my room.... She look tensed and bruises were  on her face.....

Chompoo - P ae!!.... P Pete went to save those girls.... You should go...

Ae - where is Pete????...... Is he in danger!!!

She told the whole story..... I hitted the glass table infront of me.... It broken into pieces... Some teenage entered into my office.....i asked them...

Girls - are you Mr. Intouch kha...??

Ae - yes.. It's me...

Girls - your husband sent us here....

Ae - where is he??

Girls - he must be on the way...

Ae - tell me the address.... I will go and check...

They said some directions.....I quickly went there..... Pete wasn't there....

Suddenly I got a call.... It's Trump...

Trump - hello my dear brother..... Pete is with me!!!.... He ruined my plan!!!... He saved all those girls!!... You know how much I lost my money!!!....

Ae - if you lay a finger on my Pete!!!.... I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD!!!!!!

Trump - let's make a deal brother..... You give those girls in return of your husband okay!!...

He ended the call.... No way iam gonna ruin those innocent girls lives... But I can't lose my Pete too... My head was about to explode...

After an hour...... They brought Pete infront of me!!!... They were holding a knife at his throat.... My heat was beating faster...... I was scared...

Trump - brother!!!..... Where are they???

Ae - leave Pete.... Let him go...

Trump - where are girls .... Brother??? .... I will let him go..... If you give them to me!!!!

Ae - please let Pete go ..... I will give you money!!!!!... You want money right???

Trump - you should pay with those girls P.... I worked hard to catch those girls..... Just bring them HERE!!!!!!

Pete - ae...... Don't be sacred khab.... Leave me and go naa... Please...

Ae - I can't leave you.... You know...

Trump brought an iron bar and placed it on Pete's stomach.....

Ae - no... NO..... TRUMP!!!!....

My daughter....

Trump - beg me!!!...

Pete - ae khab no !!!..... Don't do that!!!!! ....... Don't beg him!!!

He was saying no.... But nothing is more than my Pete to me..... He was crying and no...

Trump - kneel.... In front of me brother!!!.... Come on....

Pete - ae... No.... You shouldn't kneel in front of anyone khab!!!!...

Trump - KNEEL!!!!......

He said and hit Pete in stomach hard!!!..... Pete vomited blood ..." Aaahhhhh..."Pete growled in pain......... My heart skipped a beat...." NOOO......!!!!!!! " I shouted... I was about to run to him.... The grip on let's neck tightened!!!.... I stopped suddenly.....

Ae - please...... ( sob).... I...

I knelt in front of him.....

Ae - I beg you..... ( sob).... Please... Let him go..... ( sob)... Please....

Pete - AE!!!!....... NO!!!... GET UP!!!!..

Trump - you saved those girls brother!!..... So.... You should pay with your daughter!!....

He again hitted Pete with iron rod in his stomach!!!!...... My heart was breaking into pieces!!..... My life was breaking down in front of my eyes.... But I can't do anything!!!......

    I looked at Pete.... He was crying in pain... I hate those tears... But every tear is killing me and stabbing my heart...... They hitted Pete on head and he fell to the floor..... Suddenly someone came from behind and caught Trump and his men!!!..... It was P tharn!!..... I quickly ran to Pete and held him in my arms.... His head was bleeding...

Ae - baby.... Wake up!!!...( sob)... Please.... ( sob)... Iam sorry.... ( sob)... Open your eyes..... Please.... ( sob)... Ae is here na.... ( sob)... Please....

   Pete opened his eyes and smiled at me..... He caught my face with his bloody hand.... " Don't cry khab.... I am sorry..... Take care khab .... " He said...

  No.... Not again!!.... I already lost my parents like this..... I cant lose my Pete!!!!!.....

A sudden gun shot was heard and with in seconds.... Pete turned and hugged me...... It was from Trump...... Immediately P tharn caught him and knocked him..... I looked at him.... " Now.... I took bullet for my husband khab..... I fulfilled my vow khab!!!.... " He said and smiled at me... And fell in my embrace....

  Every time.... His smile gave me peace but this smile !!! It was killing me silently..... In a snap of time... My smiling Pete was lying in my arms unconscious..... My unborn daughter screams were filling my ears and my life lying in my arms unmoved...... Maybe this what hell means!!!... I was dead already inside.... Everything was happening in front of me.... Tin and can carrying my Pete to hospital and they rushed Pete to operation room.... I was waiting outside the operation theatre!!....

Tin came to me and punched my face!!!....

Tin - you saved those many girls..... But why you didn't saved my brother.... You bastard!!!.... I will kill you!!!...

Can stopped tin and dragged him away from me..... After one hour.... Doctor came out....

Doctor - Mr. Intouch... Your husband is safe for now.... But your child is no more... Due to severe injuries on his stomach.... Your child died because of internal bleeding......sorry .... We couldn't save your child!!!...

My daughter left me!!!..... I just collapsed on floor.... I am useless.... Iam not a good father!!...... Pond came and made me stand....

Pond - doctor said.... Owner woke up!!.... Don't worry okay!!!... Let's go and see owner first!!.. He needs you now....

I nodded.... And went in.... Atleast my Pete is with me!!!..... I went in.... I touched his hand!!!... He smiled and looked at me!!....

Ae - baby!!...are you okay???

Pete - iam okay khab.... But who are you???.... Do I know you khab???

My heart broken again and this time  it felt like a thousand knifes stabbed at once into my heart... I rushed out suddenly and went out of room..... My Pete doesn't remember me???...... I went to washroom and looked my face... I am useless..... I wiped my face and went out!!!.... P tharn came to me!!!...... He hugged me!!...

P tharn - everything will be alright!!!....... You should stay strong nong!!!

Ae - don't touch me P!!!.....( sob).... I am cursed.... ( sob)..... I couldn't save my own daughter!!!..... ( sob)..... Everyone is right P!!!... ( sob).... I will be the hell of the people who loved me....( sob)... If Pete doesn't love me ... He must be alive!!!.... ( sob)... Even my daughter left me!!.. ( sob)....i am useless P!!!....( sob).... It was all my fault.... ( sob).. Iam the cause of my daughters death...... ( sob).... I should have protected her well.....

I took my gun and pointed on my head.... I pulled the trigger...." Boom.." ...... P tharn took the gun away and it fired at the slab.....

P tharn - are you crazy????.....

Ae - let me die P!!!..... ( sob).... I don't want to live anymore!!!... ( sob).... I failed as a father.(sob)..I failed as a husband!!.. ( sob).. I failed as a protector.... I don't find any reason to live P!!!.. ( sob).... Please kill me!!!... ( sob).... Please....

P tharn held me tight......

P tharn - you aren't useless nong!!!... You aren't!!!!!... Please stay strong!!... You saved many lives nong!!.... Those girls are very thankful to you!!!!.... Also... Your Pete.... Just forgot you.... You can love him again!!!.... He is your Pete!!.... He will love you again and he will remember you..... Think God given another chance to prove yourself to Pete!!.... Give him what he wants and make him happy again!!!!!... You understand??

I nodded.... Doctor called me into his cabin.. I went to him...

Doctor - Mr. In touch..... You should understand what I am going to say!!! Okay???...

I nodded...

Doctor - you know your husband is still recovering from cancer right???

I nodded..

Doctor - I already told him when he came to check up for pregnancy... That he is still weak... Baby may affect his health!!!... Due to lower immunity... His cancer started growing again in his body and this time he may not going to make it!!!!....

Ae - I didn't understand doctor!!!!...

Doctor - your husband is going to die soon!!!..... Maybe he can manage upto 2-3 months with medicines....

Ae - but he was fine doctor!!!

Doctor - he know he will die after giving birth to your child!!!!.... I said him to abort the child but he didn't want to..... He said not to tell this matter to you.... He wanted to keep your child!!!!...

Ae - isn't there any cure doctor???

Doctor - this time it's impossible Mr. In touch..... All you can do is to make him happy.... He wanted to see you happy.... But....

I left the room without listening.....my last hope is to make him happy !! And give him the happiest life ever...... It was already morning!!!!.... P tharn and pond didn't left me for a second!!!!!..... They were scared to leave me!!..... I want all of time with my love before he leave me!!!..... I was sitting on bench out side.... P tharn and pond went to bring me breakfast!!!.... I slid my hand into my pocket and found kerchief!!!....

   " Aepete and apple forever!!!! " My eyes got blurry.... All the memories were breaking me piece by piece and a heavy wind blew.... Kerchief flew from my hands.... I was about to get up...

Pete - excuse me khab!!... Is this yours...

I looked at him!!.... " Yes... It's mine!!!!.... " I snatched it from him...

Pete - why are you crying khab?

My innocent Pete asked me!!!.... What should I say to him??.... That I  couldn't save our daughter???....

Ae - I lost someone!!!

Pete - everything will be alright khab!!!!...

He said and smiled to me...... The smile which made me fall in love with him..... I smiled to him back!!!..

How's the chapter???

I cried a lot while writing this... I couldn't stop my tears!!...

Comment me down your thoughts....

I will upload  new chapter soon...

Until then...

Luv you cuties...

Your author ❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

322K 13.1K 28
Jasmine, an orphan trained since young to become the best hacker, died and was transmigrated into a novel she read. She took over the body of the her...
12.9K 680 37
Arthit always had the best life maybe that's because he made it awesome. That smile, that sense of humour, that beauty everything was with him. Excep...
2.5K 214 10
Hi everyone! The sequel of "Baby Wifey" is already here. So if you haven't read the first book yet please read it before reading this sequel. ✨✨✨ I...
6K 137 24
toxic love that begins with a peaceful story but turns into toxic Story Disclaimer : very slow burn The toxicity begins in the end 🔚