The Whore and the Virgin

By xoCrashFire

More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue

Chapter Eleven

10.9K 619 583
By xoCrashFire

Gerard's POV

Day two of Operation: Let Frank Have His Space was not going very well, first period wasn't even over, and I was already in a shitty mood, and I didn't have hopes that it was going to improve anytime in the near future.

It had started as soon as I woke up - late might I add, because I had forgotten to set my alarm last night. I had been too busy thinking about how I could fix things with Frank, and of course Mikey couldn't be a decent brother for one second and actually check in on me to make sure I was awake, I knew I wasn't the best big brother either, but I was so tired of him treating me as if I didn't exist.

Because of my delayed start, I hadn't had time for a much needed shower, which meant my hair looked even more fucked up than it usually did, bringing my whole self-esteem down along with it. I wasn't exactly vain, but when I looked good, my spirits rose considerably, and since I looked like a sack of shit today, I felt like one too.

Miraculously, I had made it to school on time, choosing not to linger at my locker for any longer than was absolutely necessary, because I knew Frank would turn up soon, and I didn't want to be tempted into speaking to him, especially not in the foul mood I was currently residing in.

So I had made my way to Chemistry slightly earlier than I usually did, slumping into my seat upon my arrival, not even bothering to pull out my notebook, because I had no intentions of paying any iota of attention today.

Of course I decided to lift my head as soon as Frank entered the room; I hadn't even done it on purpose, the desk was just getting really uncomfortable, it was obviously not intended to be used as a pillow, which made me seem like I had been waiting for Frank, which maybe I had deep down if I was being completely honest with myself, but I didn't want him to know that.

Not knowing what else to do, I cracked a small smile, because seeing him had been the best part of my shitty morning, and when he smiled back, I felt actual butterflies explode in my stomach at the tiny gesture. Maybe he wasn't furious with me after all.

I quickly averted my eyes, but I continued to watch him out of my peripheral vision as he made his way to his seat. He looked...different today, I wouldn't exactly say bad, because Frank couldn't look bad even if he was wearing a potato sack, but his hair was messier than usual, and his clothes looked rumbled, as if they had been picked up off the floor without a care given to how he appeared today.

I spent the rest of the class wondering if he was okay, even though I shouldn't be making assumptions based on his appearance; he might have just woken up late like I had, but something about him just seemed off, and that worried me, which was a strange sensation. I wasn't used to caring how other people felt, especially people I wasn't in a relationship with.

Frank just tied my thoughts up into knots without even trying, and it frustrated and astounded me all at the same time. I just couldn't understand my utter fascination with him; once he had rejected my kiss, I should have moved on to someone more up to my speed, but I couldn't, because Frank was special for some reason.

I wanted so much more with him then this maybe friendship, I wanted to know what his hand felt like clasped in mine, I wanted to run my fingers through his hair, I ached to tell him how beautiful he was, and I wanted to hear the same sweet nothings fall from his perfect lips, those lips that I yearned to kiss again.

I couldn't remember the last time I had wanted someone this badly, and I had never ditched class to seek relationship advice from Ryan before, which showed how unique Frank truly was.

My mom had been furious about that, I had neglected to remember that the school was going to call her about my unexplained absences, which had led to me being lectured for an hour about what a failure I was going to become if I kept this behavior up, even though this had been the first time I had skipped school all year, it didn't seem to matter to my mother.

I hadn't even been trying to be a delinquent, Frank had just consumed my thoughts, making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything else, and I had done what seemed logical at the time. It actually made when laugh when I thought about it, here everyone was worried that I was going to corrupt Frank, when he was actually becoming a bad influence on me, even if he was unaware of that fact.

The harsh ringing of the school bell broke me out of my thoughts, and I gathered my things with a dejected sigh, shooting a subtle glance in Frank direction, but he was bent over his backpack with his face turned away from me completely.

As much as I wanted to stay and try to talk to him, I kept to my promise of giving him some space. So I forced my feet to carry me out of the classroom and down the hallway, and as cheesy as it sounds, I felt as if I left a piece of myself back in that classroom, and I wouldn't be whole again until we had made up.

God - what was this kid doing to me? I mentally slapped myself, trying to regain at least some semblance of composure, because I never get sappy and emotional like this, especially not over people I had only kissed once, no matter how cute they were.

Suddenly I hit something that felt like a brick wall, and I found myself falling to the floor, sprawling inelegantly across the grimy tiles with an embarrassing thud.

"Watch where you're going slut," a familiar voice spat out, and that was when I realized that I had in fact run into Bob, who was basically the human equivalent of a brick wall, so my guess hadn't been far off.

I didn't dignify Bob with a response, he was all bark and no bite anyway. We had actually been best friends back in middle school, but that was before I had met Bert, and once he had come into my life, I had forgotten about Bob completely; constantly making up lame ass excuses as to why I couldn't hang out with him, just so I would have more time with Bert.

I had tried to rekindle our friendship once things with Bert and I ended, but Bob wanted nothing to do with me, and I didn't blame him because of how horribly I had treated him. I just hadn't realized how badly I had hurt him until it was too late, and my one-time best friend was turned into an enemy.

I wouldn't go so far as to call him a bully, I mean, he did shove me in the hallways - like right now, and he did hurl abusive words at me, and now that I really think about it, that kind of is the definition of a bully, but he never punched me; the worst I had ever received from our encounters was the occasional bruise from being pushed out of his way, and I knew I deserved it for abandoning him.

"Leave him alone!" someone called out, and since I was still kneeling on the floor, I couldn't see who had spoken, but I would know that voice anywhere, even though he was the last person I would except to step up and defend me.

"And who are you? Another boyfriend? Don't bother defending him shorty. He will dump you soon enough anyway," Bob cackled loudly, as if he had just told a clever joke.

"I'm his friend, and even if I wasn't, I would still stand up for him." I regained my feet painfully as a stupid smile stretched across my face. Frank had called me his friend, and I would gladly get pushed around by Bob every day to hear him say that.

"Just stay out of this," Bob frowned, clearly unused to being foiled in his pathetic attempts at hurting my feelings.

"I don't think I will. I hate assholes like you, so unless you really want to piss me off, I suggest you leave - now." Despite his size, Frank managed to appear menacing, and I would bet a weeks worth of pay that he would win in a fight against Bob right now.

"Fine, but don't say I didn't warn you," Bob scoffed before storming away.

Frank scowled at Bob's retreating figure until he turned the corner, and the small crowd that had gathered around us quickly dispersed once they realized they weren't going to witness a fight today, leaving Frank and I mostly alone.

"Hey - are you okay?" Frank asked softly, turning to face me with a worried expression on his face.

"Yeah, it's no big deal, Bob is really a big softie underneath all that," I shrugged, trying to ignore the twinge of pain that traveled up the arm I had landed on when I fell.

"He's an asshole if you ask me," Frank muttered under his breath, and I chuckled softly in response, trying to ignore how cute he looked when he was pissed off.

"You didn't have to do that for me," I whispered softly, unsure of what to say now that Frank was actually talking to me.

"Of course I did, no one messes with my friend and gets away with it," Frank smiled up and me, and I had to duck my head to hide my rising blush.

"I wasn't sure if I was still your friend after...well you know?" The bell which informed us that we should be in class already chimed out, but we both ignored it.

"Of course you are, I'm sorry I gave you the silent treatment...I just - I don't know. You caught me off guard," Frank trailed off awkwardly.

"I'm sorry Frank, not for kissing you, but for making you uncomfortable." Because I really was, I hated the fact that Frank had been upset because of me, and I never wanted it to happen again.

"Can we just start over and pretend it never happened?" Frank asked nervously, twisting his hands behind his back as he spoke.

"If it means you are talking to me again, then hell yes." My face broke out into a grin, and I resisted the urge to pull Frank in for a hug.

"So we are still doing a movie night this weekend yeah?" Frank questioned me as we began to walk toward our next class, uncaring of how late we both were.

"Yeah sure, I would love that."

"I don't think I have any plans Saturday, so I'll see you then okay?" Frank stopped at the intersection to the hallway that would lead to his next class, and I didn't want him to leave; I would gladly have skipped all of my classes for the second day in a row if it meant that we got to continue this conversation.

"Perfect...and - uh Frank...thank you for sticking up for me. No one has ever done that before...and it really means a lot to me," I stumbled over my words in my haste to spit them out. I didn't really know how to express what I was trying to say correctly, because he easily could have kept walking, but he didn't, he cared enough to put himself in harm's way for me, even though Bob wouldn't have really hit him, Frank didn't know that, and his willingness to protect me meant so much more than words could ever express.

"You're welcome Gerard, no one should have to put up with shit like that."

Before I could rethink my actions, I leaned down and pulled Frank into my arms; he seemed to fit perfectly against me, and even though I wanted to hold him forever, I released him quickly before he could get too uncomfortable, but just as I was pulling away, he returned my gesture, holding on to me tightly in a way that made me feel safe.

"As much as I don't want to, I think we should probably get to class." Frank's breath tickled my ear as he spoke, and I had to suppress a shudder.

"Yeah I guess," I grumbled as I released him reluctantly.

"See you at lunch," Frank waved at me before ducking into his classroom.

I stood in the hallway for a few more seconds, trying to slow down my rapidly beating heart, because it was pumping so fast I swore that it was audible to the people sitting inside the adjacent classroom.

My inner school girl was squealing at what had just occurred, and I couldn't remember a time when I had felt this happy. Frank had the ability to turn my shitty day into a wonderful one, all within the span of five minutes, and that was something that I didn't think was possible.

As I walked to my classroom, I felt like I was floating, and not even the pop quiz we were giving in statics could ruin my buyout mood.

Hey guys ^_^

I am not 100% sure if I like this chapter or not, but Frankie and Gee are friends again, so that's a good thing.

I just wanted to say I love reading all of your comments, and the fact that so many of you are enjoying this story makes me so happy.

((((good vibes))))

<3 starr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­
14.1K 134 6
Short story. Mark and Kieran and Cristina shippers enjoy! A reimagining of Cristina's relationship with Mark and Kieran within the events of Lord of...
128K 2.5K 65
Song based one shots. Smut shots. Fluff One Shots. All with BBS Squad ships. Request are open. And as always, I hope ye enjoy! Also disclaimer: I don...
5.2K 495 18
It's the zombie apocalypse. Simple as that. Except for the fact that it isn't simple. Constantly trying to avoid being eaten alive by dead people. Pe...