Prologue

Here's a little start on Gerard's life, written by yours truly, xoCrashFire. Disregard the smut, I tried my best, sorrryyy! And the amazing cover was made by SeraphStarshine

Don't forget, I love you all!

*~*~*~*

Gerard;

I gasp out his name one last time, reaching my climax and shooting all over his hand and stomach. He wasn't quite there yet, he continues to pound into me, moaning and groaning, looking and sounding like a complete sex god. "Mm, Gee," my boyfriend, Bert, moans after thrusting into me one last time and emptying himself into the condom wrapped around his dick.

We're both breathing hard, still calming down from our late night activity. He's still on top of me, his dick still inside me, his lips pressed against my neck, kissing it lightly. "You were great, babe," he hums into my neck.

I moan a little at his lips and breath hitting one of my soft spots, "You too, baby." His lips continue to kiss and rub against that spot, and if he doesn't stop, I'm going to be hard all over again.

He stops eventually, only a few minutes after, and rolls off of me, pulling out too. He reaches down and pulls the condom off, throwing it in the trashcan next to his bed.

He pulls the covers up and rolls on his side, facing me, so I do the same, resting my head on my palm.

"Can I tell you something, babe?" He asks, smiling.

"Mhm, you know you don't have to ask," I tell him, using my free hand to stroke his cheek.

He sighs and pushes my hand away, holding it in his, "I want to break up."

That's not what I was expecting, I was expecting him to tell me that he's up for round two, or maybe tell me he wants me to stay the night, not this!

Tears make their way to the edges of my eyes and start to spill, "What?" I ask, my voice cracking. "Bert, baby, did I do something wrong? Am I not go-ood enough? Please tell me, is there anyth-thing I can do to fix it?" I'm getting desperate here, Bert is my first boyfriend, he took my virginity, I love him!

"No, babe, there's nothing to fix, I just don't love you anymore. I'm sorry. You're great, the sex was great, you're really sweet, too, but I'm just not feeling it anymore." He says it so casually, like my virginity was nothing, my love was nothing, everything I did for him was nothing. I gave him eleven months of my life just so he would end it! Every word he uttered felt like he was ripping open my chest and pulling my heart out. It's like he wants to ruin me, make me hate life, hate everything. He just ruined my life and he knows it.

I sob harshly, getting out of the bed that would forever hold vivid memories of things we've done together. I grab all of my clothes and put them on, giving him one last look before exiting his house and walking into the winter night, following the sidewalk to my house, hoping not to wake my family.

That was eighth grade, I was just thirteen, and I regret it all. Bert was fifteen, a sophomore, and he changed my life. He turned me into the whore I am today, and I hate it, but I can't help that I love sex.

That was three years ago. I've gone through too many boyfriends to count, I've taken virginities, I've broken hearts and I still think of Bert every time I fuck someone, or get fucked by someone.

I can't deny that a lot of the time, while I'm getting into relationships and having sex, that I'm trying to find someone to fill the void Bert left. The longest relationship I've had so far is three months and I pressured him to have sex two weeks into our relationship. He broke up with me, breaking my heart, but not as bad as Bert did. I know I use these people to make up for Bert's douche bag of a move, but I still have feelings, I still have the ability to love and care. People just don't understand that.

My life is pretty sad, I'm just a junior in high school who people call heartless, a whore. I have many enemies, people who's hearts I have broken, their friends too. I've gotten beaten up, but it doesn't stop me, I still do what I love. No one can take that from me, I will continue to fuck people, make love to people, use people, whatever, until I find the man who can fill in the hole Bert punched through my chest.

Another thing is that I'm basically just a big disappointment to my family and everyone around me; it's awful. I'm not good enough. I wasn't good enough for Bert, my first love. I'm not good enough for my parents, they don't show it, but I know they don't enjoy all the things I do. I'm not good enough for Mikey, he doesn't like me since I broke his best friend's poor, little, heart. I'm just not good enough. I blow all my money, which I make at my tiresome cashier job at the Starbucks down the street, on cigarettes and other worthless things.

I'm just a disappointment. I try to fix it, I've tried to clean myself up. I've tried to quit cigarettes. I've tried to stop sleeping around and breaking hearts. I tried settling down, and it was actually with Mikey's friend, Ray. It didn't work, obviously.. He just couldn't please me the way Bert did, none of these boys could.

Well, that's what I thought. And it sure came back and bit me in the ass. It all started when I met Frank Anthony Iero.