π‘†π‘Žπ‘–π‘™π‘œπ‘Ÿ πΆβ„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ π‘€π‘œ...

Von SakuraNoAkasuna

After Sasuke left the Village for Revenge, Naruto for training to get him back and Kakashi going back to be a... Mehr

Prologue (old)
The Moon Kingdom πŸŒ™ (old)
Mini Skirts and High heels? (old)
Remake
Prologue
Who is calling her?
The Moon Kingdom πŸŒ™
Mini skirts and High heels?

Who is calling her? (old)

448 19 45
Von SakuraNoAkasuna

The Chunin Exams finished and the ones she needed the most left her, all alone in despair. Her two teammates were the first ones leaving, after getting the curse mark Sasuke decided to leave the village, to betray the village, his teammates and her just to get stronger and revenge his family by killing his older brother, Itachi Uchiha.

Her heart ached that night, when she talked with him, begging him not to leave, she even suggested him to leave as well but nothing worked. Instead, she got knocked out and found herself sleeping on a bench the next morning. Her love left her that day leaving a whole in her heart.

Promising Sakura that he will bring back Sasuke at any cost, Naruto also left to get stronger. The second legendary Sannin, Jiraya took him as his apprentice in order to train him so he can protect himself against the Akatsuki and hone his abilities as a jinjuriki.

On one hand she was happy and proud of him that he wanted to get stronger, not only to get Sasuke back but also for himself, he needed to assert full control over the nine tails in order to use his abilities, but on the other hand her heart hurt. She felt useless, weak and left behind, but she knew holding him in Konoha wouldn't make him stronger. Her brother also left, this led to the second hole in her heart, it ached so bad.

He didn't even see the need to say goodbye to her before returning to the Anbu, for taking a long-term mission. Her Sensei Kakashi, the man she would need the most after her boys left, but he also chose to leave her behind.

Just her Sensei? No Kakashi was more like a father figure to Sakura after losing her parents during Orochimaru's invasion in Konoha, Sakura focused more on her team and picture the whitehaired old man more like a father then a Sensei, but probably her feelings were one sided. Again her heart arched, she lost her father and Sakura broke down, the third hole in her heart.

Her heart was broken and shattered now, Sakura felt useless, annoying, stupid and weak maybe she should give up being a kunoichi and start living like a civilian, because that is exactly what she is.

Sakura was no heir of a big and strong clan, nor did she had any special abilities, a kekkei genkai or possessed an immense amount of Chakra. But giving up remained not an option, she had to prove to everyone that even a civilian girl can turn out indeed strong.

Determined, Sakura decided to visit the fifth Hokage, Tsunade Senju and request her to be her apprentice, which she accepted, so a new chapter started in Sakura's life.

The following two years were gruesome, Tsunade's training was hard and the slug queen obtained no mercy. She would shatter Sakura's bones, heal them and pursue the intensive training just to get broken afresh. Days, weeks and months with hard and sweaty training.

But it was definitely worth it. All the rigorous training was worth it if she wanted to keep up with her boys. Still disbelieving it though, that no matter how much she will train she will reach them.

At least she was skilled enough, to manage getting the Byakugou Seal in only two years, that under no circumstances was something to be proud of, she thought. The slight purple, magnificent diamond shaped seal offers her new hope and motivation, maybe she wasn't weak at all, or at least that weak how she sees herself.

Furthermore, when her training under Tsunade was completed, she managed to absorb everything the slug princess knew, in only two years. Gradually Sakura started to gain more confidence in her strength.

She improved herself in medical Jutsu that Sakura got graded to be the Co-Director of the Konoha Hospital, which led to receiving less missions for Sakura. Bothered by this Sakura decided to have a talk with Tsunade because her personal goal was to get stronger and defend the village and the ones she loves before anyone could wound or injure them, not staying behind and healing them after something bad happened.

Desperately determined, she came out of the hospital and was on her way to the Hokage Tower, to ask Tsunade again for a mission, at least an A-rank but not below. The last few months Sakura has visited the Slug Princess almost every week just to receive an urgent mission, but every time without success.

But this time she had an absolutely good feeling that it would work, that she definitely achieves a mission again where she can brutally beat up someone's butt, and if she is really extremely lucky it would be together with her new team.

Sai and Yamato were her current teammates, before she became Co-Director they retained a number of missions together and grew pretty close.

The guy with the short dusky raven hair, onyx eyes and skin pale like polar snow, was Sai. Their relationship is pretty special even though Sakura loved him as a brother and best friend at the same time, their bond remain perchance even a little bit stronger then how it was with Ino and Naruto, because he was the one being there for her when everyone she loved left, she could talk with him about her deepest secrets, feelings and thoughts, they would tease each other a lot.

Wearing his Hitai, the Happuri style, having brown hazelnut hair and the similar black eyes as Sai with the scary gaze is Yamato. Even though his serious look most of the time he is more a playful person, his foolish pranks or attempts to terrify her would cause unspeakable joy into her day, taking her out of the terrible life of a shinobi for a few moments. She didn't grow close to him as Sai or her old Sensei but still she dearly loved him, maybe more like an uncle but he was definitely one of her precious people now.

Arriving at the Tower she steps inside, using the stairs for the first floor, Sakura walks through the long corridor and stops at the last door. In front of her she could read the sign on which was written in a pretty font "Hokage", whispering one last prayer that her wish goes in fulfillment, she knocks softly on the dark wooden door. A loud "enter" is coming from behind the door and Sakura opens the door and is going through it with a big grin on her face.

"Oi Shishou! It is me again!" Sakura winked at her master.

On her desk were a few bottles of sake, in a hand a half full cup, in the other a nearly empty bottle, her cheeks had a little blush on them and all in all she seemed to be in a good mood.

"Sakura, the same reason as always I guess?" Tsunade rolled her eyes and sipped on her cup "Well you are lucky this time, I actually have one mission—even an S-Rank one" she took another sip and Sakura's eyes glittered, they almost became stars. "But before I give you any details you have to accept or decline and there is no going back okay?" she smirked and locked deep in the pinkets eyes.

Without hesitation Sakura answered nearly immediately "Yes yes, definitely so tell me now about it" Sakura held her fist up and smiled like Naruto to confirm what she just said.

Leaning back on her seat, closing her eyes and crossing her arms over her large chest she starts talking again "So basically you're mission will be to take this scroll-" she opened her eyes and took a dark red scroll, which looked pretty elegant from under the table to put it right in front of Sakura, which smile dropped in disappointment.

"-to Iwagakure, handing it to the tsuchikage Sakura this is an really important Scroll to remain peace and that's all you need to know about inside of it, you may encounter some rogue ninja on your way, which is why this an S-Rank mission, you won't need any companion for this you should be able to manage this alone now you're a jonin-" sending sakura a wink "-leave within the next two days" she said in a serious tone and looked Sakura in the eyes to show her not to underestimate the mission.

A sigh leaving her mouth "Hai! Tsunade-sama I won't disappoint you" with that she left the office going to her apartment, with a smile on her face,at least she got a high-ranked mission. On her way there she passed by a famous flower shop, the yamanaka's flower shop. A girl with long blonde shiny hair, which made her look like a princess as it was flying in the wind and amazing blue eyes which could compare with the beautifulest oceans, was walking to Sakura.

"Yo, forehead!"

This was Ino, her old Childhood friend, her first friend to be especially and the one who saved her from the bullies back then. Remembering sadly that she broke their strong and deep friendship back then over and rivalry for Sasuke, damn how she regrets that even if that was the only way to get out of Ino's Shadows and become stronger. She misses her old friend and even though they made up it would never be again like back then.

Hiding the sad expression and grinning instead she looked up in Ino's beautiful blue orbs "Who are you calling forehead, Ino-P-I-G"

They were standing now forehead to forehead, both had their hands on their hips and grimaced angry, gritting their teeth at each other, but then they just started to laugh making all the people passing by looking weird at them.

How she missed this, just spending time with her old best friend, like in the old days, even the rivality. But, sadly, Sakura couldn't spend that much time anymore with Ino. if Sakura had time Ino was busy with her own team and if Ino had time, Sakura hadn't so it was an endless circle of declining and cancelling. It was the same with Hinata and Tenten.

"Well well, forehead, why were you smiling like that huh, did you finally get over that emotionless brat and find someone new?" she smirked.

Again with a sigh and a little blush "PIG-! not everything in my life is about him or guys, I was smiling because I finally got an mission-" with a grin she show the scroll "-to be exactly an solo S-Rank mission

Her mouth fell open and her hand tried hiding it "Sakura, how can Tsunade-Sama let you go all alone to this, you didn't even had any mission the last months at all, look Shikamaru, Choji and I are free this week let's go to tsunade and ask her if any of us can accompany you." she put her hands on Sakura's shoulders and lightly shook her,the tone in her voice was definitely worried and she probably just meant it with a good purpose.

Sakura had enough of people looking down on her, underestimating her, or even seeing her as someone weak. Tired of being seen as the weak member of team seven, right the one that always needed to get her butt saved by rather her teammates or her sensei. But no, this time she will show them that she is capable of taking a mission like this. She frees herself from Inos grip, clenching her fists and looking down on the floor.

"Ne, Ino, stop that. I'm not the same weak girl from the past. I trained a lot—god damn I even finished my training by Tsunade-sama herself and she believes in me!" her voice getting a bit louder "-why can't you as my best friend not believe in me?" there was a slight sadness coming through her voice.

"Sakura I'm just trying to protect you-" she tried to defend herself but was interrupted
"-Well I don't want to be protected nor do I need it anymore, get that in your head" with that Sakura left an worried Ino standing there pretty shocked.

Jumping on the roofs and speeding to her apartment to gather her things for the mission, Sakura was pissed and disappointed. Why can't they support her even once, it was so frustrating.

Arriving at her home "I'm home." even though she knows that no one will reply. Sakura turns the lights on and goes inside, walking through the corridor the wood under her is creaking, opening the door of her room she immediately throws herself on her bed, frustrated.

"Outer don't let them drag us down. We know how strong we are and of what we are capable of, like god damn we are the slug princess apprentice."

"Well you are right, but why can't anybody see our development, why do they all still see me as the same little girl from the past, the little girl that only wanted Sasuke's attention... I'm not that anymore..."she mentally sighed.

"That's why we will do this mission and show them not to get ready so we can leave tomorrow before the Sunrise."

"fine"

With that the pink haired kunoichi forced herself on her dainty feet and promptly went to her wardrobe, arranging the clothes ready she will wear on her mission and placing them folded, on her desk. Properly sealing the weapons, which she wants to take with her and something to eat as well. After finishing she lays down again and gently closes her weary emerald green eyes and drifts to sleep.

Like planned Sakura wakes up before the sun rises, she instantly puts her typical outfit on the black shorts underneath a grey skirt, the pink sleeveless top, her grey elbow protectors and knee-high black boots and her medical porch. She carefully hides the important scroll under her top, so it would be harder to get if someone attacks her and tries to snatch it.

With one last look at the familiar pictures of her dear friends and team on her commode, "I'm going to show you all of what I'm capable of" she left her house and went right to the familiar gates without turning back to look at the village she goes to for her mission.

It merely took her three days and two direct attacks by rogue ninjas until she could see  the gates of Iwagakure, the rogues present no problem for her, especially the first group. They remain a group of four all slim and short men, they apparently trusted the weak image of her, a little girl and just rushed without a specific plan on her, Sakura just needed to perform one of Tsunade's infamous punches to the ground and they were all knocked off due to the destructive power.

With the second group she had to deal a bit longer, first of all they were ten men and some of them seemed relatively strong and dangerous, secondly they all attacked her in teams of two, so whenever she tried to deal with one duo the other 4 would try to withdraw her attention. Exhausting her Chakra to the half, she still was capable of beating them up.

Sakura also got some bruises and visible scars from that fight but nothing extremely serious to break up the mission, she only healed the most critical ones, because she didn't want to waste more Chakra, that would be way too dangerous if someone attacks her, again.

Greeting the gatekeepers, she passed through the massive stony gates of Iwagakure and made her way immediately to the tsuchikage. Arriving at the building she took out the scroll, looked proud at it and then back to the building, a woman with short black hair, big black eyes, framed by beautiful long lashes, which made her eyes look like the ones of a cat, she wears the standard attire of the Iwa-nin consisting of a red uniform with her right sleeve missing and a lapel over her right leg, the brown Iwagakure flak jacket, fishnet tights and a skirt over them,she also wears regular shinobi sandals and a pair of gloves, Kurotsuchi was already awaiting her.

"Sup Sakura~chan!" she smiled and winked at Sakura,
"Come I will bring you to Tsuchikage-sama."

"Nice to see you Kurotsuchi-san" Sakura nodded and followed the charming woman to the first floor. They walked through some corridors before arriving at an enormous red door.

Kurotsuchi knocked at the door and a large and imposing man, with dusky eyes and ebony hair that spikes out at the back from underneath his bandanna-styled forehead protector, he also has broad cheeks and a plump nose which give him an general look of constant joviality, he wears the red Iwagakure uniform which has both its sleeves, underneath his flak jacket and accentuates it with a yellow scarf which he wraps around his neck, Akatsuchi opens the door.

"Ah hello Kurotsuchi and Sakura-chan I guess,"

"Yeah that's me, and you should be Akatsuchi-san right?"
She smiled wholeheartedly back at the hefty man, reminded her of choji and he seemed like having a big heart. A slight blush appears on his cheeks which go unnoticed by Sakura but not by Kurotsuchi. She smirked and swore to herself to mock him later when Sakura left.

"Good evening Tsuchikage-sama" Sakura greeted the very short, old man, who you should not underestimate with a triangular beard and a moustache that had angular corners, a big red nose and thick eyebrows, the top of his head was completely bald, although, he had long white hair on the lower-half of his head which is styled in a traditional chonmage haircut, the back of which was tied with a yellow ribbon into a topknot, Ōnoki wore a green and yellow coat with a red collar, underneath he wore the traditional Iwagakure outfit consistent of a light green version of Iwagakure's flak jacket and mesh armour, he however had both his sleeves of his shirt, but kept the single lapel on his right side, along with this, he wore sandals with an bow.

"Greetings Sakura-chan, you didn't have any complications on your way here right?"

"No Tsuchikage-sama, nothing to serious, I was just attacked by those weak rogues, but I dealt briefly with them" Sakura said while giving him the scroll, which made the old man relax

"That's great to hear, if you want you can rest in the village before leaving for your way back."

"Thank you a lot, and this would be really great." she said with a cheery smile.

"Okay then it's settled" he looked at Akatsuchi and the large man merely nodded "Akatsuchi will bring you to the Inn on the south of the village, it is the nearest one to the gates, so your way will be easier tomorrow."

Sakura bowed to him and the girl with the stunning eyes, Akatsuchi escort her out of the building, they were on the way to the Inn when he suddenly asked "Ne Sakura-chan are you hungry, we could eat something before going to the Inn" with a big goofy Rock Lee like grin and maybe a slight blush sneaked again on his cheeks.

Hearing her own stomach growling, Sakura decided that it would be a brilliant idea to fulfill her needs. She looked up at the tall man and smirked " Only if you pay"

He was surprised that she in fact accepted going to a dinner with him from his sight. This was like a cute dear date but for Sakura it was only just to stop her stomach from growling and spending time with someone in order to distract her from her friends in the village.

Therefore, they both went to eat some Ramen noodles in a restaurant near the Inn she was going to stay in. The local restaurant was a bit more notable than Ichirakus, but still gave off a familiar and pleasant feeling. The walls were in a warm bordeaux framed with some dark wood, here and there were some gold details.

Akatsuchi led her to a decorated table near the immense windows, from which they had an breathtaking view over the stone mountains. They ate in peace and started talking about the policy between the nations to end up with embarrassing but funny stories from successful missions.

As the brilliant sun was going down and their stomachs properly filled with the taste of yummy Ramen, they mutually decided it was time to leave. In the end Sakura didn't allow him to pay for her and everybody paid for themselves.

Back again on their proper way to the Inn, Akatsuchi plugged a pale flower from a blooming Apple three and stuck it in Sakura's lovely hair, "lovely A flower for a more beautiful flower," he said with a grin and instantly obvious blush.

Completely surprised and not expecting something like this she sincerely thanked him "ah thank you Akatsuchi-san" with a vital blush. He chuckled delightedly but understood that she only just sees him as a comrade, someone she could typically take missions with but not a man.

Arriving at the Inn, he smiled one last time at her "Be careful on your way back Sakura-chan" he turned away and winked while walking away from her.

"I will and thank you for everything Akatsuchi-san" the rosy blush already faded from her face. She smiled gently while watching him leaving and with that she turned to the Inn and went inside, a room for her was already booked. Sakura just had to get the Key from the reception and she could go upstairs to her room.

After finding and entering the room reserved for her she decided that showering first would be the pleasantest idea so she walks directly to the bathroom, where she takes a warm and long shower, organizing???Her thoughts.

"Was Akatsuchi-San just flirting with me, nah that's impossible?"

"Na na Kura~ he definitely was" Inner smirked

"Ehh inner stop it" she shakes her head at that thought.

"hmm Outer you are so boring huh"

Sakura decided to ignore her inner self and properly finished her shower, putting on some clean clothes and laying inside of the decent bed she snuggles inside of her blanket. They are soft but not as soft as her own ones in her home, but better than nothing at least they smelled like lavender. Her mind drifted back again to her mission, all this drama with Ino for this? Did she and the rest really think Sakura wasn't capable of finishing a mission like this, how weak did they essentially perceive her? Disturbed with this though she slowly enters the cozy world of dreams.

The next morning, again even before the sun could rise she makes herself back to Konoha jumping from three to three at an remarkable high speed, she wanted to arrive as fast as possible so they could see that she not only just managed her mission with an remarkable ease but even faster then the time that was set for it.

"Sakura!"

She stopped abruptly, did she just overhear someone calling her in the middle of the deep forest. Well, she probably just imagined it because there was no sign of Chakra except her own and natural ones. Therefore she started jumping again.

"SAKURA!"

Weird, she thought but didn't stop this time. She couldn't imagine it two times right.

"No you are not imagining it. I can hear it clearly as well."

"But inner there is nobody here look around only threes and maybe some animals but thats all - wait maybe it's a genjutsu"

"Smart one outer"

"KAI!" she shouted while doing the hand sign but nothing changed so she decided to ignore it.

But then out of nowhere something furry jumped in her face which intentionally caused her to lose her balance. Sakura fell from the three, while falling she knocked her head on the branches of the three after the third one, she lost her consciousness.

The gloomy furry thing jumped with her and landed on the unfortunate girl's chest. It was a sleek cat, her fur black with a shimmer of purple, enormous brown eyes, but which made her special was the golden crescent moon on its noble forehead, which started to glow in a mild light. The Cat pressed the glowing crescent moon against Sakura's forehead, exactly on her seal, which also started glowing then...

♡︎♡︎♡︎

Heyy guys well this is my very first fanfiction and Im ready to take any kind of critic just please tell me also how I can Improve

If I got any grammar or spelling mistakes feel free to tell me I wont get better if i ignore them right?Oh and I completely edited the first chapter.

So I would be pretty happy if you could tell me if you like this story and plot so far or if I should change or add anything.
( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

493K 19.3K 63
Haruno Sakura, it is the name of a kunoichi that has been seen weak her whole life. She's been left behind by the one she loved at the age of 14. Bec...
2.1K 70 9
After months of being out of the Hidden Leaf Village, Sasuke Uchiha finally returns home to reunite with his wife, Sakura Uchiha. When called on an u...
7K 97 9
Y/n is a loner, a mute, a SAO surviver and Yuuki Konno best friend, they were like sisters but when Asuna joins, she doesn't stay with them, since sh...
4.8K 189 20
This story is about, when Sasuke left the village. I always had in mind what would have happened if Sasuke let Sakura join him. Both left the village...