Vengeance Is Mine|MJ|COMPLETED

By XZENNE

Six months into their marriage and still in the honeymoon phase; it was a blissful year for Michael and Alion... More

|V.I.M Playlist|
|Characters|
|Alionna's Obituary|
|Interlude: The Demise of Alionna|
1|When It Feels Like All Is Lost, Keep Lookin' for That Motherf*cker|
2|Precious Is Thy Name|
3|Who's Gon' Stop 'Em?|
4|If You Die First, You Lose|
5|Against All Opps Like Choppas and Cops|
|Outerlude: Hues of the Sunset|

|Copyright|

747 25 13
By XZENNE

Vengeance Is Mine is an original story established May 12, 2021 ©️. It was inspired by the movie Waist Deep.

All contents as for writing, names, and aesthetics are of my own creativity.

Any music content displayed throughout the story is not mine. I do not own the rights to any of the music that will be featured.

The faceclaims used are only to portray fictional characters of my idea and imagination. This is not how the faceclaims behave in real life.

Trigger Warnings:

Acts of violence, explicit detail of murder, alcohol usage.

What to Know:

This story is set in 2018. Michael will be 34 years old and born in 1984 to fit the time/story line of this short story.

The prologue will be published in June 2021...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 312 7
"My love for you will never change." -Michael "If we're meant to be, we'll find each other again." -Tazahna August of 1993 was the year that changed...
4.6K 240 17
Stay Away from him.. That was what they were told until he died.. Now Back from what we knew was the dead.. He had some unfinished business to take c...
7.7K 332 20
Moira-otherwise known as Tiny-was never built for living in the hood, especially Chicago hoods. She was always reserved and quiet, in response to her...
203K 7K 79
Michael Jackson and the person he would've deserved. / set in BAD era / / actual events used for reference /