A WestAllen

By zozosparkles

The story of how Barry and Iris end up together More

The day after
Three kisses
Fyi
It was only just a dream
Break up
Attempt to do fight scene
Lake
What now
Sorry(A/N)
Linda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so i cheated...
It happened(Spoilers)
Vote(Not a chapter but help pick ending)
Happily Ever After?

Her loving him is just a dream

1.4K 37 2
By zozosparkles

Later that day Barry and iris were at Joe's. he got called to work which was awkward because he told her he was in love with her a day ago and she is thinking about her crush she had/has on him. She wanted it to be like normal so when Barry turned on tv Iris put her head on his lap.

Barry's Pov:

Oh god, I've ruined it all. It's not my fault she's so damn hot. Wait she put her head on me? Was she not listening yesterday? God, I wish I could kiss her. But nope she's with pretty boy cop. I mean he's nice but we all know she deserves someone better. Me. We almost actually did it once. But I was a virgin so a drunk way of losing my virginity was not ideal. I started to doze off.

Regular POV:

"Baby wake up," Iris said

"Wha?" Barry said

"Don't sleep I need to tell you something. I love yo-" Iris said

then barry heard yelling

"Barry wake up!" She yelled

He was awake of course loving him was a dream. A dream that will never happen...

A/N: Next chapter will be smuttier then the rest

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 62.6K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
794K 47.8K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1M 33.4K 79
"𝙾𝚑, 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖! 𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜! 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎...𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚐ä𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑...