Bokuto x Pregnant Reader

By Idkaymore3325

Kotaro Bokuto is your Husband of 6 years, You both met 8 years ago (you were dating for 2 years before he ask... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Final)

Chapter 8

7.2K 157 177
By Idkaymore3325

Authors Note: Heyyyyyy Guysss, sorry I haven't updated, I'm studying for my AP Exam and I've just been really busy, I hope you all understand and can bare with me here. Please Comment, Vote and check out my other stories! I love you guys so much, Thank you for reading and Enjoy! 🥰🥰🥰❤❤❤

Bokuto's Pov:

" Y/n I'm home"

I walk in excited to see Y/n after a very very long day, after taking off my shoes and leaving my bag by they door, still hearing no reply I call out again

" Y/n" I walk up stairs to the bedroom and see the soft glow of the tv throw the slightly cracked door. Pushing it open gently, I walk in on Y/n's

sleeping figure, the blanket pulled over her lap, her arm draped over her tummy as she's in a curled up position on her side. One shower later I gently scoot into bed not wanting to wake up Y/n. I gently pull the covers over my shoulder and I scoot down to Y/n's belly, unveiling it under her tank top.

"Hello my perfect angels" I whisper in a gentle voice

"How was your day? Well I assume since you're with your mommy that you had a really good day, is that right?" I feel the kicks of our children, I enjoyed the feeling of course, that was until Y/n started shifting around in discomfort.

"H-Hey Guys, no no don't kick mommy so hard she's sleeping" rubbing her belly to try to get them to stop but it only continued and got aggressively harder.

"Shhhhhhhhhhh, guysss come on, listen to your dadddddd" I placed my cheek on her tummy but still nothing.

"Ko?" a barely audible voice called.

"Sorry" I feel my eyes droop down and my hair, upset that Y/n had to wake up because of me.

"Why?" Y/ns soft warm hand found mine placed on her torso gently rubbing my knuckles.

"Because they woke you up and I couldn't stop them from moving around"

"Bo its ok they've been doing that for a while, there's not much room in there considering I'm going to be 7 months in a few days"

Her gentle loving hand slides onto my head, giving me the best head scratches ever.

"How was you day lovely" Scooting up and pulling her into my tight embrace

"Lots of walking, I had to run so many errands"

"How's your back? And your feet?"

"I'm ok they just hurt a little"

Y/n's Pov:

Koutarou gives a small frown to my response and nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck.

"Sorry"

"There's nothing to be sorry about Ko, these things are normal, especially with them getting bigger and bigger and making me look like a beached whale, all the stretch marks I'm never going to be the same after having them"

Hearing the negative comments on my self image Bokuto quickly pulls away and looks at me.

"HEYYYYYYYYY STOPPPPPPPPP YOU LOOK AMAZING, And those tiger stripes make you look so badass and even sexier"

"We both know they aren't"

He gasped dramatically following it with these words "THEY ARE, THEY ARE YOU BADASS THUNDER BOLTS, AND TIGER STRIPES" Offended he quickly leaves the room and returns with a pack of markers.

"Hey what do you think your doing Ko"

"Making your Stripes EVEN BETTER"

Taking the markers he draws on my skin two mini owls and two bigger owls, while taking to the babies.

"Your Mommy doesn't know who shes talking about, I'll show her, She's absolutely gorgeous and amazing and the best, You'll see when you meet her"

His total concentration on the drawings, I begin to scroll through my phone looking at baby names.

"I really hope you guys look like your beautiful mommy" a moment of silence follows and then I hear

"Aaaannnnnnnnnd DONE" Jumping up from the bed and looks at his masterpiece

I look down and see four owls sitting on a tree branch he had drawn, it was as though a 6 year old had drawn it.

"Do you like it!" He asks, his eyes bright and too full of energy for this time of night, you smile and nod.

"It looks great Ko" . Agreeing with me he quickly takes a picture of his amazing masterpiece.

As he lays back down next to me, there's a comfortable silence between us.

"You know what I want Ko and what I've been craving all night" I pause "Olives and ice cream"

"OKkkkkkkk I'll be right backkk" He jumps out of bed and quickly pulls some shorts and a hoodie on.

"I wanna goooo" I reach my hands out for him to help me up, He pulls me up and I slip on my slip ons and a steal Bokuto's Hoodie which is still a little small but my hoodies are smaller on me. As I walk I feel the soreness in my feet intensify, I was on my feet all day running errands.

I walk about the door and Bokuto closes it behind us, I get in the car and Bokuto immediately takes the aux and scrolls through all his songs. Eventually he puts his phone down and you begin to hear the beginning of your favorite song start. I look over with a smile on your face and you both begin to sing (more like scream lol) the lyrics as you intertwine your hands together.

You guys got back home with ice cream and a big jar of olives, you excitedly walked to the back door, opening up the door and scurrying to the kitchen, grabbing a bowl, scooping the ice cream into the bowl and topping it off with the craved olives. As soon as you took a bite it tasted amazing, you soon saw your gentle giant of a husband, walking up to you

"Enjoying your food!" Placing his hands on your waist, you nod and take another bite.

"Can I tryyy, If you like it then I should like it to" His willingness to try anything was going to be the death of him.

You laughed and nodded, bringing a spoonful of ice cream and 4 olives to his face. He happily takes a bite and by his facial expression you can see he immediately regretted it, a very little convincing smile came across his face as he walked away to the bathroom.

"You don't have to pretend you like it!" You said bringing another spoonful to your mouth.

Bokuto came back with a smile

"I'm glad you like it"

You feel the kicks of the twins begin once again, the small movements catching Bokuto's attention, Bending down to rest his head on your lap and lay across the couch, securing his position by wrapping his arms around your torso.

"Hellooooo, How are you guys doing! Are you guys enjoying what your mommy is eating? Hm I have a feeling this is your guys doing" As Bokuto continues talking to them, I place the bowl on the arm of the couch and turn back to Ko.

I gently run my fingers through his frosted tipped hair and my other hand used to rub up and down Koutarou's back, feeling his back muscles move as he pokes at your tummy, you then move your hands to rest on his shoulders gently giving his shoulders a rub.

"Heyyyyy I'm supposed to be giving you the massage, come come" He stands and lifts me up with him leading me to the bedroom and he tells me to lay down, I sit up leaning against the bed frame. He brings in a lotion and begins to rub my feet, at first feeling pain but soon relief as it feels good, then he moves to your back, as you lay on your side. Feeling these fingers press into your back you feel a pain.

"Owww"

"Angel I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you" you can feel your owls energy become sad and disappointed

"No no It's ok, it's not your fault honey" you turn to face him and extend your arms for a hug, he accepts and nuzzles his large body into you as much as he can, your belly separating you both slightly. You feel his energy begin to pick up and he kisses your shoulder. His large body being cuddled by you, who is smaller than him. You soon begin to feel the rhythmic movement from one of the twins. At first you just thought they were kicks but then you realized they weren't kicks.

"Look Bo, one of them has the hiccups" he points out moving his hand from your back to your stomach, he moves his head from your neck and feels the movement.

"Babies can hiccup in there?" He quickly grabs his phone and begins to videotape the whole thing.

You laugh and nod, relishing in this small but significant moment the both of you would remember forever.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.3K 38
I do not own any of the characters or Haikyuu, all rights belong to their respectful owner. ๐•Ž๐•–๐•๐•”๐• ๐•ž๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐• ๐• ๐•œ ๐•จ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•—๐•ฆ๐• ๐•™๐•ฆ...
36.6K 1.8K 31
โœฐ-,โœŽ*เณƒเผ„ โ–Ž ๐—™๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ญ ๐—ก๐—”๐—ฉ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐——. Y/n celebrates her Christmas alone, but hopes that things will change when she magically meets a guy over and ov...
282K 8.1K 37
๊ง"you look breathtaking, Baby owl"๊ง‚ Y/n and Kotaro had been friends since ever they could remember. no one could tear them apart, it was like they we...
12.1K 773 16
๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐใ€ ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...