Dangerous Games

By KittyKash92

Robin Reyes is the embodiment of a good girl. She's followed every rule and played the part. Keeping her real... More

Foreword & Aesthetic
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

1.3K 92 61
By KittyKash92

ROBIN

RaisedByWolves90: First, I have to ask you. What's your age?

NotADamsel10: I'm 25. Wbu?

RaisedByWolves90: Fair enough. I'm 30.

NotADamsel10: Cool.

NotADamsel10: Not to be rude or anything but what if you're a serial killer and this is just your ploy to pull unsuspecting victims to their ultimate death?

RaisedByWolves90 is typing...

RaisedByWolves90: If I wanted to kill someone, I wouldn't broadcast it on the internet and risk getting caught by the authorities. I'd just go for the kill 🔪😊 and hide the body but...

NotADamsel10: But?

RaisedByWolves90: I don't get off on murder or blood so there you have it. I'm only looking for a serious playmate who can roleplay with me as a captive.

NotADamsel10: If you're into rape and if you have some other weird fetishes like calling me 'mommy' or asking me to piss on you, I'm out.

RaisedByWolves90: I don't get off on rape, or someone's piss, that's a turn-off for me and no, I won't call you mommy lol. Don't worry.

NotADamsel1o: Fine.

NotADamsel10: Have you done this before?

RaisedByWolves90: Do you mean have I roleplayed as a captor with someone?

NotADamsel10: Yes. Didn't you try it with a girlfriend?

RaisedByWolves90: Nope.

NotADamsel10: Why not?

RaisedByWolves90: I don't think this is something that everyone would be comfortable with. It's one of my darkest secrets and desires. We're all allowed to have one, right? I mean, why are you on this dark web forum? Why are we even having this conversation? It's only because deep down you've wanted something different too...otherwise, you wouldn't be here 😊

I hated how a complete stranger; a weirdo to boot was trying to dissect my mentality from miles away through a goddamn computer screen and in some ways he was right. I think the things in my past had made me want things that I never should.

I mean I'm talking to a guy who's asking permission for kidnapping in the name of roleplaying. This could go to shit before I had time to scream bloody murder. I could end up getting assaulted or killed. How could I trust that this man was telling me the truth?

NotADamsel10: Isn't this a crime though?

RaisedByWolves90 is typing...

RaisedByWolves90: I bet it is but it's between two consenting adults. It's not like I'm kidnapping someone against their will. Whoever is going to be my playmate is going to have a good time 😊

NotADamsel10: Can you please stop with those smiley emojis? They are creeping me out.

RaisedByWolves90: You mean this? 😊😊😊😊

Okay...this guy was a smartass.

RaisedByWolves90: Would you rather I used this instead? 🍆🍑

NotADamsel10: Not if you're a snotty 12 or a 13-year-old brat who doesn't have anything better to do. How do I know you're an adult?

RaisedByWolves90: Well, I am a 30-year-old man. You've gotta take my word for it.

I started to type something but he beat me to it.

RaisedByWolves90: I could say the same thing about you. Maybe you're a minor who's having a laugh with her friends that still play with Ken and Barbie.

NotADamsel10: Alright. Fair enough, I guess.

RaisedByWolves90: You probably have a lot more questions for me about the game.

NotADamsel10: Of course I do. I'm not going to let anyone kidnap me so easily.

RaisedByWolves90: I bet you won't. And if it makes you feel any better, I'm not looking to kidnap anyone "by force." I mean, it is a kidnapping but it will be part of the game. I won't do it without the other party's consent.

NotADamsel10: You've got a lot of moral values for someone who wants to kidnap someone.

RaisedByWolves90: The first rule of this game is to not be judgmental which is what you are right now.

NotADamsel10 is typing 💬

RaisedByWolves90: I don't think it would work out between us.

RaisedByWolves90: anyway, it was nice knowing you, Damsel! Good Night!

And just like that, he was gone without giving me a chance to respond and leaving me to ponder over the conversation. I'd pissed him off for sure.

Okay fine, I acted like a complete asshole. I had no right to say what I did to him when I'd willingly sent him a direct message.

He was allowed to be a weirdo as long as it didn't border to crime, but then again, kidnapping someone even if it was with a willing person still constituted as a crime. If he found some eager girl, and things went wrong, she could blame him for this, worst case scenario, she ends up dead and this smartass dude would be in an orange jumpsuit, trying not to drop the soap in the prison bathroom.

That night I slept thinking about it. I was one for experiencing the thrill, thinking about it made me weak in the knees. There were all kinds of grim possibilities, he would tie me up, gag me, keep me locked up, or do something even worse.

Was I ready for all of that?

Excitement coursed through my veins at the thought of it. What the hell was wrong with me? I should be scared; this guy could be a killer for all I know and I would end up dead and yet the fear-fueled the thrill. It was a dangerous combination.

I was an early riser so waking up at seven in the morning was no big deal. I picked up the fresh coffee and poured it into my mug before going on with my duties.

My life had no meaning. The penthouse that I currently lived in was bare since I lived with Jude before and I left or donated most of my old stuff because it was too painful to keep those memories with me.

I had some wine in solitude, the baked potatoes and beans were there to keep me company. The cook visited every once in a while when I wasn't in a mood to make something.

After I was done with the food, I soaked into the warm tub for a bath, the scent of vanilla entered my nostrils. My laptop was placed at the edge of the marble tub as I scrolled it with my now dry fingertips. An untouched champagne glass sat beside it glimmering with the golden liquid.

I kept thinking of the user Raisedbywolves90. Did he find someone willing to play his games?

Curiosity got the better of me as I went to the dark web forum and searched the thread. My cursor hovered over his name, and after much deliberation, I clicked on it.

Before I could stop myself, I was already typing a message.

NotADamsel10: Hey!

NotADamsel10: About yesterday...I'm sorry for acting like a prude. I didn't mean to judge you for your choices.

RaisedByWolves90 is typing 💬

RaisedByWolves90: Hey! No worries, I guess I overreacted too.

NotADamsel10: Did you find a playmate?

Why did this give off the feeling like I was asking a fellow kindergarten friend if he found a playmate to help him build the blocks?

RaisedByWolves90: Not yet, but you would be surprised how many screwed-up people are out there willing to become a participant.

NotADamsel10: Are you calling me screwed up?

RaisedByWolves90: Oopsie!

RaisedByWolves90: If it makes you feel any better, we are all screwed up in our own ways. Every one of us. The ones who seem perfect from the outside are usually the ones who are hiding the darkest secrets.

Suddenly, this stranger who I hadn't even met had hit a nail. It's like he was some kind of a weird psychologist.

NotADamsel10: I'm still a willing candidate if you'll have me.

RaisedByWolves90: Oh, I would love to have you 😉

RaisedByWolves90: In all seriousness, before I send you an invite to my debauched lair, there are a few ground rules.

RaisedByWolves90: But first, I have to know you're 100% sure about this before we go any further into this conversation.

RaisedByWolves90: 99% isn't going to work.

NotADamsel10: I'm 100% sure I want it.

RaisedByWolves90: May I ask why you wanna do this?

NotADamsel10: This is starting to seem like I'm being interviewed for a corporate job.

RaisedByWolves90: LOL

NotADamsel10: Be honest, you didn't laugh out loud when you typed that, did you?

RaisedByWolves90: You're right, I didn't. I have mastered the art of a poker face.

I giggled, crazy or not, he was definitely interesting. I took a sip of my champagne.

RaisedByWolves90: I'll get straight to the point.

RaisedByWolves90: Have you been to a haunt in an amusement park?

NotADamsel10: Just once. Fake blood and costumes don't scare me.

RaisedByWolves90: Then this sure will. It's going to be similar to that. Treat this as a haunted ride.

NotADamsel10: Anything else I should know?

RaisedByWolves90: I'll tell you the basics right now and if you agree, I'll send you the rules by email.

RaisedByWolves90: In any unfortunate circumstances during the play, you die due to heart attack, self-inflicted wounds (suicide), or by accident, I won't be held responsible.

NotDamsel10: You're scaring me now.

RaisedByWolves90: That's a good start. It only gets scarier from here on.

* * * 

Chapter 2 updated on Inkitt app. Read new chapters there for Free. Link in my bio. 

Please Like and Comment your thoughts below. It motivates me to update faster :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 611 15
"Will you kill me?" "No, my love. I would rather see you disfigured than see you dead." β˜…β˜…β˜… What is the best way for a psychopath to confess his lo...
1.1K 37 16
"You're mine, and I'm never letting you go." Devon Burke isn't one to be shy to do something drastic and nerve-wracking. He's the bad boy who is cons...
1M 30.3K 116
I do not own the images in this story. What evil lurks in the hearts of most men, or in this case--mythical creatures? Amorous lust, desire, and ob...
153K 6.2K 22
' 𝗒𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝖾! male prostitute 𝗑 𝖿𝖾𝗆! 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋. βͺ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ , 𝖺 𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 π—„π—‡π—ˆπ—π—Œ 𝗁𝖾 π—‚π—Œπ—‡'𝗍 π—Œπ—Žπ—‰π—‰π—ˆπ—Œπ–Ύπ–½ π—π—ˆ...