Kashito (Kashima x Toono) One...

By livelaughmilex

Writingbthis because I hate seeing Toono waste such a man There won't be any smut. More

Cuddles

" 'bd-' what now? "

2K 56 138
By livelaughmilex

|y'all asked for more oneshots so here|

3rd Person POV

Kashima and Toono were dating. They were. But Toono actually decided to ignore it most of the time. He liked cuddling and all but the idea of being someone's boyfriend felt odd. Plus, he was shy about so many things. He was shy about kissing, he was shy about having any kind of sexual intercourse..

You know, the usual. He loved Kashima, he did. He loved him so much. But he was also very insecure and confused all the time. And Kashima knew how to take it slow for Toono. He had enough patience. But he also yearned to cherish Toono in all ways

Kashima was a very selfless young man. He did all he could to make those around him happy. Especially if that person was Toono whom he loved so much. But you can't except someone to. Be completely selfless all the time. After all Kashima was human too. He also had things he wanted to get and it was his natural right to do things in order to get them. Let's give him a chance to be selfish about that. He's not a saint.

So Kashima really wanted to just get it over with. He knew he had to be patient with Toono but the side of him that wanted so much more so much faster told him to embrace Toono and just... Just have sex with him already to put it bluntly.

But every single time he asked Toono both with his words and his actions he got rejected for it.

But there was the other case; Toono had came out to Kashima as asexual about a week after they started dating. So a side of Kashima also knew Toono didn't really feel like it most of the time.

And if we are done with the general introduction I think it's better for everyone to get into the main story am I right

Tamura POV

I don't care honestly. Kashima and Toono keep refusing to have sex and they don't get the consequences when I was gang raped because of my first month in Yaribu. It's just not fair you know. Sure I did end up enjoying it but that's not the point. Also again, I don't care I just don't. Nah.

I was just chilling in the clubroom doing shit on my phone when Toono suddenly walks in with a huge blush on his face. Without even giving me the chance to make fun of him for it he strikes a question at my face "Tamu-senpai you know a lot about sex right?"

Who does that brunette bitch think he's talking to? THE Yui Tamura! "Obviously I know a lot about sex Toono. What's up?"

He walks towards me as he asks another question "Then... Do you know that... S-sex type where you feel pain... But like, enjoy it..?" He mumbles out.

I straighten on the couch and tilt my head "Eh? What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer already this is hard for me as it is!" He raises his voice, clearly flustered and probably is regretting asking the thing he asked.

"It depends on what kind of pain we are talking about. I mean some people's assholes hurt because it's too tight or-"

He cuts me off

"The one with the whips and the handcuffs and... You know just... P-pets?"

Wait
Is he?

"OH YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BDSM!" I accidentally shout with a smile

"Bdsm?" He raises an eyebrow "Heck yeah bdsm. What do you wanna know about it? Or wait...."

*Pause for dramatic effect* "why are you so interested all of a sudden hm?" I smirk and teasingly lean towards Toono

He blushes and gazes away, obligated to answer he blurts out "I want to try it with Kashima okay? Just tell me how it works."

Ohhhh I should have seen this one coming. Of course he wants to try it out with Kashima. What else did I expect anyway?  "Ohoho okay I'll tell you about bdsm. You can sit down because it might take a while"

"Oh boy..." He mumbles as he sits next to me

"Now I didn't really try being a bottom in bdsm because I don't like behaving but I was a top several times. Now listen to your senpai..."

Toono POV

Tamura-senpai proceeds to explain bdsm to me as I listen in pure shock???? I mean I knew it was gonna be nasty and  inhuman but what the fuck? Seriously.

Plus I doubt Kashima's nature would allow him to be dominating like that. He wouldn't even hit me as a joke let alone... Do things with whips and... And other things? I don't know. What I know is that I want to try it out because thinking about Kashima of all people spitting in my mouth sounds so amazing and hot.

Trust me I've thought about this for 2 weeks and considered talking to Tamura-senpai about it for 3 extra days and came to the conclusion that it's probably natural to want these kinds of things from my boyfriend. It would be alright if Kashima doesn't want it but this just sounds fun and I want to try it out.

I awkwardly thank Tamu-senpai after I finally get a basic idea if what bdsm is and ask for one more thing

"Senpai, last but not least; can you lend me some toys to use? You know like blindfolds and... Those kinds of things?"

"Ah yeah sure I think there's some in this drawer" he stands up and opens the large drawer in front of the monthly body count chart. He takes out weird looking clips, the club's pet vibrator and something Tamu-senpai said is called a bdsm harness(I'm scared of that thing it feels so revealing to put on) and some other things too

He puts all those things in a shoebox and hands then to me as he smirks and says "Have fun~"

I blush "S-shut up! Thanks again though..."

I walk out awkwardly with a box of sex toys in my hands. This is so embarrassing......

•°•°•°•°•°•

In the night I force myself to walk to Kashima's room. I take my time on wether I should knock the door or just give up but I end up knocking in the end.

Kashima opens the door and runs into a blushing mess of a Toono with a shoebox in his hands. "Hey Toono. Are you okay?"

"C-can I come in..?" I look around to make sure nobody is looking and whisper my words as quietly as possible. He blinks a few times and then opens the door for me "Sure go ahead"

I walk in and he shuts the door behind me

Kashima POV

Toono is acting strange. I'm not sure if he's okay so I ask once again "Toono... Are you sure you're o-"

"I-I wanna sleep with you!"

?
Why did he make such a big deal out of it? Sure, I'm used to Iono being nervous about sleeping together but it's never really this much. I nod anyways

"O-oh sure you can sleep with me. By the way what's that box f-"

He cuts me off again "I think you got it wrong. I want to... S-sleep sleep with you ... Y-you know... Like I wanna have sex with you!"

My jaw drops because of pure shock. I didn't except this no... No no no this was so sudden

Of course I would have sex with Toono! But this just feels so... Weird...

In a good way

"A- S-sure w-we can.... Are you sure? This was so sudden of you."

"I'm sure. I've been thinking for a good while actually... And isn't it n-natural for us... Because we are dating?"

I nod. He has a point. But that didn't answer my question "What's in the box?"

"I.... I wanna... You know... Uh... Do you know bdsm? I wanna try that out... W-with you... So... These are m-materials..."

My jaw drops once again. This can't be Toono! It feels so odd! Yet still great!

"I know what bdsm is! Are you completely sure you want this though..?"

He walks a step closer to me "Like I said, I've been thinking about this for weeks. Plus, it wouldn't hurt to try... Right?"

"It would hurt to try Toono. It might hurt badly and I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Really. I really don't want to hurt Toono with anything.

"I'd tell you if I can't handle it. Also it would be consentual."

He walked closer to me and pulled me by my shirt, burying his face in my chest

"Come on Kashima... I want you to hold me"

He whispers and looks at me

Yup that's it
I'm done

Toono POV

I swear I could see the darkening in Kashima's eyes milliseconds before he pinned me down on his bed. I lowkey like where this is going

"Strip,. I'll go get some condoms" he softly says but I can feel the dominating tome of his voice.

I gipped and nodded "Rig-"

" 'Yes, Sir.' "

Oh damn... DAMN THAT'S- Okay

"Y-yes Sir..."

He smirks but it's more like a normal bright smile he usually has. I forgot this was Kashima for a second. He lets go of my wrists and goes to the bathroom possibly to get condoms. I take a few deep breath

I got myself into something big...

Timeskip I won't apologize for because bdsm is weird and I don't like it except I still wrote this because I headcannon Toono and Kashima would be into bdsm

3rd Person POV

It was a long night for both of them. But on the positive side they both enjoyed it a lot. It was new for Toono to see Kashima so demanding like that. And he loved that. It made him feel happy that HE was the only person to know this side of Kashima.

He didn't get hurt. Well he did, his back and chest hurt like shit but he enjoyed it. It was also be knowing this side of HIMSELF. Well I guess Kashima wasn't the only one with a secret side.

In the morning Toono woke up next to Kashima who had no sign of his 'Sadistic Side' from last night on his face. He was just sleeping peacefully. But Toono's movements woke him up "Good morning Toono."

"Morning. Sorry i woke you up."

Kashima shrugged "It's okay" and sat up on the bed which Toono did so too.

Although Toono didn't say anything about it Kashima did realise some marks from last night on Toono's back. He trailer his finger over the marks as he spoke

"I'm... Sorry... Did I go too far last night?"

"No no no no it was great! I loved it! Don't worry about it."

Kashima smiled and kissed Toono on the cheek "Thanks. But I think we should take care of your wounds. They might get infected."

Toono nodded "I think I have a balm for that in my dorm. We can go get it on the way to school today." He said as he laid his head against Kashima's shoulder

"Thank you for letting me discover something new about myself..."

Kashima smiled "Same for for you" he chuckled.

Toono blushed as his mind went to thr things that happened the night before "Let's.. Go to school..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After school was over it was time for club activities. Toono and Kashima didn't really tell anyone that they had sex. So it went like the usual. And Toono hoped nobody really noticed him struggling to sit down and stand up because of some issues

Nobody really noticed. Or they just didn't mention it hell if anyone knew.

But when the time was up Tamura approached Toono from behind and scared him by suddenly speaking up "Soooo did you enjoy it?"

"Eh- I... Yeah I did. Thanks Senpai"

Tamu pat Toono's head and chuckled "What are senpais for?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

|You're welcome and I apologize.|

|Pls kill me|

|Y'all demanded for more and it was so beautiful like- people enjoy my stuff and want more|

|so anyway I wrote this because I felt like it|

|Hope you enjoyed it|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
914K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
387K 13.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
27.3K 868 8
This story is about Keishin Ukai and Ittetsu Takeda. The team goes on a road trip to a big theme park and along the way, they start to get closer. I...