"Is This the End?"

ThatGirl053467890 tarafından

A young girl named Alice proceeds through her day as normal, until she notices something strange happening in... Daha Fazla

The Beginning
School day pt 1.
Missing?
First Encounter TW:Blood
Lockdown
Another Encounter
Everything's okay
Just kidding
All hell breaks loose
Oh shit
Welp
Note:

End?

12 1 0
ThatGirl053467890 tarafından

"Is this the end?" I look down at my bite, the skin around it was paper white and cold. The purplish veins are really visible now. To my left I see the hooded figure standing there. Instead of running away, he came over to me. He kneels down next to me, his hands extend my direction holding a needle.

"This is the cure, take it please, I've been keeping an eye out on you. You will need this more than me." His voice was deep yet soothing.

"H-how did you get this?" I ask while slowly placing the needle in my hand.

"I broke into a lab, just in time before it was overrun by those creatures. Apparently these things have been alive for so long, they had a cure." I look down at the needle and then back up to the hooded figure, still unable to see his face. He stands up and walks away without saying anything. I hold the needle in my fist, and jab it into my arm, releasing a wince of pain. My eyes open widely as I feel the medicine pulsing through my veins, the bite wound throbbing. I got a sudden jump of energy, and I force myself to stand up. Putting pressure on my one leg, I don't get any pain. I run my way to the bathroom, to look at myself. In the bathroom mirrors I catch my breath before looking. When I open my eyes, I can see that the purple-blackish veins traveled up to my face. My skin was white and cold, and my eyes had a white mist fogging over them. The thing is, I can see perfectly fine. My bite wound wasn't dripping thick black blood anymore, it was just a faint pink mark. I place my hand onto my face, then run my fingers through my blood stained hair. Turning the sink on, I try to wash the dry blood off my hands, the sink turned red and my hands cleared. I dry my hands on my pants, and walk out of the bathroom. I hope I run into that hooded figure again, I own him in return for this medicine. I quietly walk down the stairs to the main entrance. I can see the broken glass door, obviously signaling a struggle to get out quickly. I step under the glass, into the outside world. The crunching of the glass beneath my shoes satisfied me. I look up to a sky covered in thick smoke, and grey clouds. It was raining ashes, and it smelt like flames. I could hear distant car alarms going off. The city I once knew and loved...gone. This is my reality now, I have to try my best to survive no matter what it takes. Hopefully, I can find the group of students who left, or the hooded figure one day. I take a deep breath before walking towards my flame engulfed city. 

To be Continued.....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

79 16 14
Haunted by the death of her parents, Raelyn struggles with her mental health daily, using pills and alcohol to numb herself. She has an occurring nig...
22 1 10
In a land of blood and rust, a girl with no memory of her past awakens to horrible nightmares beyond her imagination that only she can see. Whimsical...
2K 122 26
Dragged from her normal life of comfort, 'Alice' is brought to an unknown world and left to fend for herself in the most dangerous environment. While...
124 0 29
A killer is on the loose. Kara needs to catch him. Harry will lose everything if she does