100 Kinks Challenge|Exploring...

Von khaliaawritez

Summary: A gift from me to you all, since somewhere during these two weeks I reached more than 50k+ Reads A 1... Mehr

|Chapter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Chapter 4|
|Chapter 5|
|Chapter 6|
|Chapter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Chapter 12|
|Chapter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
|Chapter 16|
anybody still read this?

|Chapter 1|

21.7K 25 7
Von khaliaawritez

Kissing/Blowjob:

If there was one thing Tom prided himself in, it was his charms and his good looks. He was very aware of how handsome he was and he didn't hide it.

Even at a young age he used it to get whatever he wanted, selling his body became a concept that he eventually didn't shy away from when he got older.

Anything to make some money. He lived for far too long in the gutter and he would do anything to never fall so deep again.

Nowadays however, he was still surprised by how far he had come. A satin robe covered his nude body, as he watched how they were preparing the new set. A hotel bedroom, with beautiful green sheets.

Nowadays selling his body made him money and he loved every second of it. He didn't care that the whole world saw him naked and having sex with other people. He revelled in it even, though he was careful to never let it show too much.

But Tom knew he loved the way his partners unravelled underneath him, caught in the pleasure that he gave them. He loved the power he had over them in these moments.

And he even got money for it. So Tom was quite satisfied with his life now. Thinking back on the orphanage and his darker days did nothing to stop him from feeling content in the here and now.

Today was another day and this day would be strange, considering he would be filmed together with Harry Potter. Another one who just like him was famous in this industry.

Yet their paths had never crossed before and it wasn't like Tom hadn't had sex before with males, some of his fans even wanted it. His fans enjoyed him sucking off his partners or fucking them harder than he ever did with a female.

Tom sighed deeply, as his eyes glanced around the room. He saw the other male standing there, his expression was slightly closed off, but Tom could still see it, a small flicker of uncertainty and doubt.

Harry's stance was rigid, like he was more preparing to run than to stay and when their eyes met he saw how the male blushed deeply.

Tom blinked and cocked his head to the side. Harry's reaction was truly interesting and from what he knew about Harry's career, the male never bottomed before. Tom had stated from the very start, even writing it inside his contract, he would never bottom.

Was that the reason why Harry was so nervous? Or was it something else entirely? He saw a redheaded male next to the black-haired speak to him and their gaze broke.

Tom's lips curved slightly upwards. This would prove to be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Heey mate, are you alright?" Ron asked him and Harry focused on his friend. "You are as red as a tomato!" Ron exclaimed.

Harry's eyes grew wide, horrified. Several people around them stopped and watched them, laughing or giggling before continuing on their way.

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious..." Harry muttered, looking away, but not looking back to Riddle either.

"You can still stop this, you know." Ron said, seeing his friend's hesitancy.

Harry shook his head. "No, so many people always wanted to see the two of together and now finally the Death Eater organisation and Phoenix made it happen." Harry said.

Harry had been shocked when he had entered the Phoenix office building a few weeks ago and Albus Dumbledore told him about their sudden contact with the Death Eater. Both ran business in filming adult videos for entertainment.

Yet because of that they were often very competitive, yet this time around it was different. The two top male stars from both organisations would film together today. Harry had cursed loudly when he heard this.

Tom Riddle... he always had a crush on the other male, but to actually have sex with him, was almost like a dream come true. Tom could quite easily play with his partners, bringing them to the edge of orgasm and back.

Stories were told that the male was a master at sucking cock and his hands were almost magical that could bring so much pleasure.

So of course Harry was nervous, but he couldn't back down now. He had agreed to this too after all. He had no idea how many series or videos they were gonna shoot together, but secretly he hoped a lot. He could get closer to Tom Riddle then, even though people often said that he was a kind of loner.

Harry could see that, as his eyes went back to the brown-haired male. The black satin robe flowed over his body and Harry wondered if he was already nude underneath it.

Harry suppressed a sigh as he looked at the set, which resembled a hotel room. It was nearly finished now. "You're far braver than me..." Ron whispered softly.

Harry snorted. "You don't even like the looks of Tom Riddle." Harry muttered back and Ron laughed.

"No, I prefer that he never touches me." Ron said. Harry was grateful that his friend was here, it helped ease the nerves, even for a little bit.

"Attention!!" A voice screamed and Harry looked at the person who now held everyone's attention. It was the Ceo of Death Eater, a man named Gellert Grindelwald if Harry wasn't mistaking. Albus Dumbledore was standing next to him, smiling at them all. "The set is almost ready, so everyone finish the last tasks and Tom and Mr. Potter get ready as well."

Harry felt the nerves flutter through him at those words and his eyes met Tom's once more. The brown-haired male smiled at him and with courage that he didn't quite feel he made his way to the other male, after saying goodbye to Ron.

"Hello, Mr. Potter." Tom said in greeting when he got close enough. Harry ignored his beating heart, which seemed like it was trying to break out of his chest.

"Hello..." He muttered. He saw Tom's eyes glance over him, as if seeing him for the first time, but when their eyes met again Tom's smile widened. "I must say, your videos don't do you any justice." Tom whispered silkily.

Harry tried, he really tried fighting down his blush, but he knew he failed when his face heat up anyway. "I could say the same..." Harry whispered back, eyes staring intently at Tom's.

Tom chuckled lowly. "I think we will get along just fine, won't we Harry?" The way Tom almost seemed to purr his name only made Harry's cock twitch in obvious interest.

Harry inwardly cursed however, if only the male's voice was able to already bring him in such a state. "Y-yes." Harry got out and Tom seemed rather amused or pleased. Harry couldn't quite read the other's expression.

"Set is ready! Actors please take your places." Albus screamed through the megaphone. Tom and Harry both winced, since Albus wasn't that far away from them and Tom sent a quick glare to the elder male, who merely smiled and walked away.

Harry gathered all his courage and walked over to the bed. Cameras were placed all around them and he shrugged off his shirt, pulling it over his head. Ron had come up to them and he handed it over to his friend. He also made to move and remove his pants, but hands stopped him.

Harry looked up at Tom, who merely smiled at him. The other male was already completely naked and Harry swallowed audibly, as he fought himself not to look to far down yet.

Ron was pulled away from the set by someone that Harry didn't recognize as Tom turned them around and pushed him down on the bed.

This was not what had been standing in the script that Harry had received, both of them should start naked, lying on the bed.

And despite that Tom was completely naked, Harry felt far more vulnerable as Tom's eyes roamed over his body with a hungry gaze. He recognized that gaze... Tom was famous for it, because fans went wild because of it.

Tom's lips turned upwards as he took a step closer and Harry sat back up a bit as Tom opened his trousers, slowly pulling the zipper down. Those blue eyes never leaving his and it left Harry breathless.

Harry silently shifted upwards as Tom removed his trousers and briefs in one go, leaving him completely naked, as Tom hovered above him.

When Tom leaned down Harry already closed his eyes, his heart beating louder and louder with every second that passed. Tom's lips moved against his own and the kiss was gentle and sweet and Harry enjoyed it so much that he could already feel his arousal stirring.

Tom must have felt it as the lips against his curved upwards, while his hips pushed down, rubbing their cocks against each other. Harry tangled his fingers in Tom's hair, noticing how sleek and soft it felt.

Tom licked over his lips and willingly Harry opened his mouth, letting the other in. No other male or woman he had kissed could compare to this, never. Or maybe he always had a certain weak spot for Tom Riddle, since the first time he saw the handsome male on screen.

Their tongues battled against each other and Harry forced his eyes open, he wanted to see him. The sounds of the cameras recording around them seemed to fade away as Harry focused completely on Tom.

The brown-haired male pulled back a bit and Harry let his head roll back when teeth scared over his sensitive neck. A hand also wrapped around his member and slowly started to pump it. "Oh god..." Harry groaned out as he felt a thumb circle over his slit after rubbing the underside of his glans.

Tom chuckled lowly. "Just Tom is good enough, Harry."

Harry looked at Tom, who smiled at him as he slowly made his way down, kissing and licking all the way. Harry had bit his bottom lip when Tom had actually bit down on his left nipple. His breathing was ragged the moment Tom lied down in between his legs.

This was not in the script either or was it? Harry's mind was a mess and he didn't know if Tom was just merely improvising or not. He could not deny the rush of arousal and lust seeing the handsome male in between his legs.

His cock twitched at the sight and Tom smile turned into a smirk seeing it. "Like it, don't you?"

Harry closed his eyes as Tom licked over his shaft, before slowly sucking it into his warm mouth. Harry carded a hand through Tom's hair, silently urging him to take him deeper, which he did. Still Harry's hips shot upwards with a low moan.

"Fuck..." Harry gasped. He had a terrible feeling he wasn't going to last long like this. This was embarrassing...

Tom didn't seem to notice it or ignore the warning signs that Harry was reaching his climax far too soon, the other male just kept bobbing his head and sucking him. Thinking back on it later Harry would realise that Tom ignored the signs.

Harry's grip tightened in Tom's hair, as he tried to pull him away, letting him silently know that it was too much. Tom's fingers moved swiftly, one finger probing against his anus and the others rolled his balls through those indeed magical fingers. "Tom..." Harry got out, but when Tom sucked hard on his glans, trailing his tongue over it as well, Harry's words got caught up in a moan.

Tom also moaned around his cock, the vibrations only adding to the pleasure.

Harry felt deeply ashamed as his whole body shook and convulsed as his orgasm ripped through him. He lay there eyes closed and panting heavily as Tom moved up, kissing all to the way to his lips.

Something salty was on his lips and Harry's eyes shot open as Tom licked his lip slowly and then swallowed whatever he still had inside his mouth. Harry would forever deny that his cock twitch at the sight and he wanted nothing more than to bury himself and hide away for the rest of his life.

"You weren't supposed to come yet!" Gellert screamed and Tom only laughed as he got up, Harry noticed the other was still fully erect, but he lost all of his courage after what had happened, otherwise he would have asked if Tom needed a hand with it...

"Don't worry, Gellert. We have more than enough time to do the scene again." Tom said as he accepted his robe, glancing towards him over his shoulder as Harry slowly got up. The smirk on Tom's face was almost predatory and Harry had the sudden feeling he had just became a prey.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.4K 56 10
"Still shaking over me, wait till i put my dick in you." Y/N and Draco Malfoy ~ *+SMUT+* *+ OVER 15+* ~~~~~~~~~~~~ CHARACTERS: : Y/N, Y/L/N : Draco...
25.4K 281 14
"Draco you cant keep doing this" y/n said in a light whisper. "your mine darling, ill do as i please" he said in a dominent tone as he pushed y/n up...
341K 8K 13
Looking down at the stark white envelope Harry felt like he was going to be sick. He just couldn't believe they would send yet another letter to his...
60.6K 672 47
A fastburn ongoing romance, comment any suggestions!