Chris Afton x reader "Your M...

By NicoleAfton1870

your name is (Y/N) Emily. and you are the second daughter of Henry Emily your really close to your sister cha... More

your invited!
Happiness ended too soon
❤️From crushes to lovers❤️
🦾 locked up but now free 🦾
✨for you readers!✨
✨The first day as an immortal ✨
Nikki's Birthday!
✨the first mission ✨
(A/N) sorry this is the only time
here is the Quiz!
✨The winner of the quiz!✨
✨movie night with the fam!✨
Author's note
✨ packing for family vacation✨
✨To the beach✨
Sorry 😞

✨😏Helping Electric x Michael sail 😏✨

352 3 9
By NicoleAfton1870

(A/N) 

Hey peeps demonfriends here and I am here to make you guys a new Chapter! So I hope you guys enjoy! This took so long to write it and i had so much fun with it too. I hope to get more chapters in for you guys in the future because I am slowly losing ideas so hopefully I can keep going!😅 Anyways lets get to the story! yay!

(Y/N)'s pov)

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed. I gowned and rolled over to face them only to see electric sitting on my bed. she smiled at me and waved.  She then layed down on her stomach forward and said "hey can you introduce me to the cute boy that is about my age please?" I giggled and sat up and got out of bed and walked over to my closet and got dressed in my outfit. (outfit that you were wearing)

I pulled my hair into a cute hairstyle and walked out of my closet. I walk over to nikki who was leaning on the doorway looking at something or should I say someone. I giggled and said " ok fine come on let's go talk to him but you first have to turn back into your human form".  

she looked at me and nodded, she then closed her eyes and turned back to her human form.  I grabbed her hand and I walked her to micheal's room. I knocked on his door and he said "come in!" I grabbed the door knob and pushed it open the door wider and we walked in. We saw Mikey sitting on his bed on his phone while ennard was hanging on the roof. I shock my head at ennard and looked at Mikey and said " hey Mikey I want you to meet my friend nikki she wanted to meet you". 

 Nikki walked forward and waved I looked at Mikey and saw he was looking at her with wide eyes. I smerked and I started to walk out of the room but before I did I said " hey ennard circus baby wanted to talk to you about something but I don't know why". he growled and crawled into the air vents and headed to Lizzy's room. I closed the door to leave the two love birds alone and walked to Chris's room to hang out with him. I love hanging out with him.

(Nikki's pov) 

I watched as (N/N) closed to door to the room and I slowly started to freak out. i turned around only to see that micheal was now on the foot of his bed and was now staring at me. I giggled nervously and looked down. I then looked back up only to see that micheal was patting the spot next to him on his bed. I slowly made my way to the bed and sat down next to him. I placed my hands on top of each other and took a deep breathe. 

I soon heard micheal say something. " hey umm you can call me Mikey if you want,  how about we talk about each other and get to know each other?" he said. I looked at him and I smiled and blushed a little. I think I saw I little bit of a pink tint to his cheeks but I might be seeing things because he would never love someone like me. I then saw him put I hand up to the back of his neck and rub it. while slightly giggling and he looked down while rubbing his neck. i looked at him again and I swore I saw him blushing but don't know for sure. I slowly breathed out and started to talk about myself. while he listened.

(Y/N)'s pov)

Me, Chris and Lizzy were sitting outside of Mikey's door listening to the conversation that was going on between them. Soon we noticed micheal's hand  was slowly moving to nikki's hand and I said bursted through the door and Yelled "I ship it!"  They both jumped from the sudden bang and scream.

Lizzy run in too and sqealled and chris came in and grabbed my arm and Lizzy's arm and tried to pull us out. I wined and looked at nikki who was blushing really hard.  "Nikki help my boyfriend is taking me away!" I said sadly. She look at me and sighs.

  I watched her lift her arm and pick me up and put me next to her on micheal's bed. Chris looked at her ferrous. I giggled and said "aww, don't worry Chrissy she is just helping me see my ship sail!?" He rapped his arms crossed his chest and growned. I looked at Chris and giggled, I teleport to Chris and hug him tight. 

He growned again and hugged back and mumbled something thinking that I didn't hear him but I did. "I don't want everyone to take my (N/N) away!?" He mumbled. I giggled and hugged him tighter.  Nikki started to glow neon purple and said "I have to leave so I will talk to you guys later!" And with that she was gone.

I looked at where she was with a weird look. I then felt dizzy. I lifted my hands up to hold me head and said that I was starting to glow but in a light shade where no one would know. I quietly gasped and I turned around and said "I-i have to go u-umm please excuse me!?"  Chris looked at me and shoke his head no.

I sighed and I looked at myself again and I was glowing a little bit more brighter neon purple. I made a little grown and I looked up. He looked at me mad and I  looked down but instead of seeing the red carpet of micheal's room I saw one white and a pink bunny foot with a purple glow standing infront of me.

I looked up and saw vanny she looked annoyed. I got worried as she grabbed my arms and said with a Glitchy voice "your in big trouble for being late young lady Glitchy's not happy!?" I swallowed with worries and she telaported us out of the room. 

We showed up to the pizza plex and I was face to face with a firriuse Glitchy. I looked down sad and he said "one don't be late again and two WHY WEREN'T YOU TEACHING GRAGOREY HOW TO BE A GLICH!?" he reached forward and stabbed my arm and dragged it down to my hand and I screamed for dear life in pain.

As blood tears rolled down my cheeks. I could see nikki and vanny looking away with sad looks on their faces. When Glitchy reached my hand he pulled the knife out and did the same to the other side. My arms were bleeding heavy and there was puddles of blood on the ground under my arms.

I started to feel lightheaded and dropped to the floor as my arms gushed out blood. I was slowly bleeding out. Vanny looked over with wide eyes as she saw me drop to the floor and screamed my name while running over. She bent down to my side as nikki was pulling me onto her lap.

I growned in pain in the process. I was gasping for air as my eye cite was going blurry.  I started slowly closing my eyes in pain and it was hard to keep them open. Vanny was shaking me to keep me awake.

My breathing was slowing down as I let go of vanny's hand and I slowly started to black out into the darkness as all my memories were flashing  in front of my eyes. Then all I saw was nothing but darkness, heard  nothing but a ringing noise the echoed through my ears and I felt nothing but coldness  as I layed there in the dark.

(Vanny's POV)

I looked at a limp body of (N/N) as tears dropped from my eyes. I took a deep breathe and placed my two fingers on her neck to see if I could feel a palse. I felt nothing and started freaking out more and more as I shoke her body.

Nikki suddenly looked up at Glitchy and grawled "this is the last straw you just killed your son's girlfriend he's going to hate you!?"  Glitchy looked down at (Y/N) and saw her lifeless body and started to freak out. He turned back into Willam and bent down to (N/N) he grabbed wrist and held where her palse is and felt nothing.

He looked down and into his hands and tried taking deep breaths. He grabbed (N/N) and telaported away with me, nikki and Grag following behind.

(Time skip to 7 months later)

(Y/N)'s POV)
Everything was slowly coming back but I couldn't move, see, or talk at all. I then heard a loud bang of a door opening up and  the bed dips down a bit. I then felt something pull me to their arms and cradle me in their arms. I swear I heard crying but I'm now sure? The arms around me tightened as I heard another voice talk.

"Chris dad said sorry so many times can you please just forgive him!?" The voice sounded like mikey but I don't know quite sure if that's true. Then I heard a voice that means everything to me. "NO....HE KILLED (N/N) YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD FORGIVE HIM!?" I heard chris say.

  Soon there was another dip in the other side of the bed. It was more of a drop then a dip though. " Chris it's ok dad said she would take a long time to heal up her health since she is immortal like us".  There was a grawl and then  the grip tightened more.

"Why are you still here shouldn't you be getting ready for your date with that special someone before dad kills her too!?" I head chris say again. I then heard a sigh and then bed went up and then I heard movement to the door.

" Chris please just stop being like this, it not normal for you to act like this mom and lizzy are scared of this side of you"!? Said I think was Micheal then the door closed. I then feel myself being pulled in close to someone and then some blankets covering us.

I then felt someone kiss me deeply and then pull away. I wanted to kiss them back but I couldn't move. Then it was silent for a few hours until I see a little bit of some light  coming back to my site. Soon before I knew it my eyes popped open and I could see.

I looked around the room with my eyes and saw chris sleeping next to me. I smiled which catched me off guard. WAIT I CAN MOVE AGAIN!? I thought. I tried to move my arm and It moved up to my face to where I could see my wrist was rapped in white rap.

I then lifted my other arm and saw some more white rap on the other wrist. They both hurt a lot. I tried to sit up but was hit with more pain which made me scream in pain and fall back down.  Tears started to fall down my face as I heard people running down the hall and I saw chris come into view. He looked happy but also worried.

I lifted my hands up to his head and pulled him into a kiss to try and stop the pain. The door soon slammed open and then  movement to the middle of the room. I pulled away from Chris and saw his wide eyes and red face. I smiled and turned to look at the middle of the room.

I saw vanny, nikki, mikey, and William. I smiled  and waved to them which made vanny smile and run to the bed. She got on the bed and pulled me close to her and hugged me. I giggled and grunted in pain after. She lets go and I  was immediately was pulled into someone's grip I turned to look who it was and saw it was Chris and electric.

I smiled again and then remembered what Chris said before. "Hey nikki did my ship sail!?" I heard chris laugh and I looked at him annoyed and said " what's your problem!?" He pointed infront of me. I turned my head to see gretchie blushing hard and Mikey looking down at the ground blushing hard too.

I gasped and said "yay me being dead brought you guys together!"  Their eyes widened and I laughed with Pain in my abdomen. I looked down and saw I was wearing a beautiful dress with some thigh high socks and some jewelry too. I looked at then annoyed  and said "did you guys think I was never going to wake up!?" They all looked to Willam and he looked nervous.

  He laughs and said "come with me you need to see someone now!" I tried getting up and pain came to me again. I fell back again but tried again but this time Chris helped me up. I smiled and helped me out of bed. I touched the floor and saw that there was blood stained carpet.

I sighed and I walk with Willam and Chris helping me. He eventually stopped at Lizzy's door. I felt my eyes water. I reached forward and grabbed the handle and Opened it quietly. The door opened to show a depressed looking Lizzy being cuddled by my sister and Clara.

  I gasped and Clara's head flicked towards my direction. She smiled and nodded her head. Chris then helped me walk to Lizzy and he sat me down carefully next to him on the floor. I reached forward and grabbed Lizzy's arm and pulled her to me and into a tight hug.

She looked up at me and smiled with tears streaming down too. I then felt her slowly hug back as my sister and everyone else joined in. Soon we are all doing group hug. I smiled and said" this is the best moments of my life and everyone laughs as I joined in.

                            (2,504 words)

(A/N)                                                 
Hey guys I hope you guys this chapter I felt so happy as I was writing this chapter it made me smile. I will now take subjects if anyone has any  because I'm running out of ideas. So if you have any then don't be afraid to comment some to me below! Thank you all for all the support and love and as always I will see you all in the next chapter bye peeeeeps! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 239 26
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴛᴡᴏ ʟɪᴠᴇs; ʜᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀᴜᴛᴏᴍᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴘʜᴏɴᴇᴄᴀʟʟs ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴄᴇʀᴛᴀɪɴ sᴇᴄᴜʀɪᴛʏ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅ...
4K 64 29
Elizabeth Afton, Chris Afton, and Charlotte Emily have always been a tight pack. They always got along, they always had fun. Best friends who stick t...
86.2K 1.5K 49
Taylor's Version (Updated) DESCRIPTION ↓ Moving to Utah is the last think y/n ever wanted to do, but her worst nightmare came true. After the tragi...
12.5K 308 23
After they left their father due to his insane possession that was unexplainable to them, The Afton Kids now live with Scott Cawlton, his wife and th...