Tokyo Ghoul - NEST

By FallenJester3

"Do you enjoy a Good end, or a Bad end?" "Aren't they the same thing?" "How so?" "No one has the right to say... More

Prologue
Escape from Solitary
A Normal Errand
The New Residents
Under Cover
The Mask Maker
Curing What Can't be Cured
The Plan to "Buzz Off"
The Choice, and a Highway Shootout
The Old Man and Dreams
Re
The File that Marks Life or Death
Hostage Situation
Letting the Monster Loose
What Does She Want?
Lazy Days
New Faces
Going Back
Talking French
In the Dark
Clues in Plain Sight
Delay for Home
Tsukiyama Residence
Control
Other Self
1000 - 7...
Not You...
Aftermath
Waking to a "Beautiful" Sight
Meetings
Follower
Fake Friendship
Quinx
Auction
Chaos
Voting poll!
God of Death
Gone
Silently Suffering
Time, Slowly Passing
The Bandaged Girl
Date with a Celebrity
Accept it
The Levin I Know
Say It!
She's Hungry! (For Me!)
Bookstore and a Bath
Through Whispering Thoughts
Hold Up
Acceptance
Kaneki Ken
Quiet, Once Again
Mom & Dad
Favorite Coffee
Unexpected Party
Scars
Women Are Needy
Preparation
Start of Operations
Trap
Melancholy
The Nutcracker
Torso
Jasons Legacy
Mister Nice Guy
Job
A Memory Filled Storm
Last Meeting
Anteiku
H Cell
Plans for Dates
The Calm Before the Storm
Storm Approaches
Orca
Broke Once Again
Sorrow
The Words of a Lost Friend
After the Storm
Turning your Back
No Matter What
Realization
The Aogiri Spy
Eye Patch
Teacher
Consideration
Stealth At Its Best
Mixed Feelings
To be Missed
Takatsuki Sen
Hidden Pain
Smell
Decisions
Without a Trace
Initiation
Lab Raid
Tools
Pinnacle of Insanity
Floppy
Remember
Don't...
Different
Fear over Love
White Christmas
End of the Chase
Intense Questioning
Looming Darkness
Vincent Valhalla
Flames Grow Taller
Not the Same
Bitter Reunion
Unexpected Friendship
Forgiveness
Target for Extermination
Stronger Bonds
RC Gates
Not Sorry
Ready?
Stronger than Before
Opposite Sides of the Same Coin
Make Them Hate
Thanks for the Memories
Miracles Don't Exist
All in Vain...?
Those Three Words
Seperated
Let it Out
The Hidden Error
Favorite Books, Secret Meanings
Next Move
Pawn
The Fight Draws Near
Newfound Hope
Sins of a Prophet
"I'll Be Back"
Lulluby for the Owl
The Foolish Plan
Infamous Clown
Riki Hada
The Reaper Knows Death
The Cruel One (Bonus Questionnaire)
I'm So Lonely Without You
Favorite Meal
Truths from Family
Snow White
The One Eyed King
King & Crow
The MIA Dove
Half of a Promise
Old Friend
Seidou Takizawa
The Journal
Where's The Frenchy?
Mouse Hunt
The Circus Is In Town
Clowning Around
Insane Love
The Fake Kings Ideal
Failure
Nightmares of Truth
Nashiro Yasuhisa
The Crows Ideal
Betrayal
Reaction
Beginning of the End
Destroy Everything
Binge Eater
Dead End
King vs Crow
Blood in the Street
Not -Alone- Anymore
Zealous Act
Clown Parade
No Escape
Rize Kamishiro
A Sea View
Building a New Future
Kurona Yasuhisa
The Planned Finale
Cruise to Valhalla
Short Reunions
Fall
Clipped Wings
Levin Seto
Black and White (Epilogue)
Part 1 Author Notes

Kakuja

1.7K 82 8
By FallenJester3

" I have become death, the destroyer of worlds."
- J. Robert Oppenheimer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato POV

I'm thrown through a wall, smashing my face into the ground as I was covered in dust and debris. I slowly got up, only to find a kagune talon wrap around me, and throw me into the ceiling, making me cough out blood.

How fast is this guy?!

I shoot crystals at him, but he covers himself with his wings, deflecting them into our surroundings. He glared at me, his mouth twirled into a psychotic grin.

"He's an enemy? What's an enemy? Kill? Kill kill kill kill..." along with some other gibberish I didn't understand. I take another step back, I need to escape with Hinami and Torso, this guy is way too fast.

He charged again, screaming at the top of his lungs. "Hungry!" He screamed, his claw trying to slash me in a large and fast arc.

I duck, dodging it, and crystallize my wings, slashing his belly, blood spewing out like a fountain. He froze, and looked down at his stomach, tilting his head.

"Hurts? It hurts... Mother, it hurts." He mumbled as he grabbed his stomach and watched it he all almost instantly. That healing is insane!

He looked back up at me, staring. "T-Tempest... happy ending..." he murmured, taking a step closer.

"Stay away, bastard!" I yelled, shooting more crystals at him. He jumped into the sky, and propelled off a wall, kicking me square in the chest, making me hit a wall.

My head hammered into it, and everything was stunned, I felt a bit numb as I tried to gain my footing. He was suddenly next to my face, that grin was back.

"Do you like a happy end?" He asked, his voice sounding almost alien or too quick to even tell what he was saying.

He grabbed my throat, pushing my onto the wall, I couldn't break free. "What the hell are you talking about!" I choked out.

He tilted his head, aiming his other claw at me. "Bad end? I don't like bad ends... those are always-"

He clenched harder on my throat, making me cough blood as he slowly stabbed me through the stomach. "- a tragedy."

Suddenly, he is blown back, getting slammed in the face by a large white and red wing of some sort. Hinami stands beside me, catching me and glaring at the Kakuja.

"We need to get out of here." She said, looking back at Torso. "Take care of him while I get Ayato out!" I yelled.

Torso didn't look like he liked that idea, he cowered in fear from the giant beast, his whole body now almost engulfed in his own Kakuja.

Then, someone passed us, walking calmly towards the blue haired boy. His wooden mask with holes in it stared at the boy, then he laughed, calmly, not crazy like. A powerfully dangerous vibe generated off of him.

"Go ahead, I'll take care of him." He said in a calm tone.

A clown.

Levin POV

Good end? Good end good end good end? What what what what what what?

My eye sight swerved everywhere, constantly aware of my surroundings. I settled on the wooden masked man with the tattoo on his neck, those letters.

"Uta?" I titled my head as I stood from a crouching position and stared at him. "Enemy?" I asked.

Uta took off his mask and smiled. "Yes. Enemy, young Crow."

I clenched my head, running my hands through my hair as more burning power flowed through me. "M-Must... kill... Enemy!" I scream.

I jump at him, but he sidesteps my attack, and jabs me hard into the stomach, cutting clean through, I cough out blood, staring at the wound. I tilt my head again when I face him.

"Wound? It hurts-" I start to murmur, but his other fist punches my face, sending me flying off his arm and into a pillar, crumbling to the ground.

Uta walked up to me, as I cringed with my stomach open, it hurriedly pulling itself back together. I looked up at him, my Kakuja mask making my sight turn everything red tinged.

"Looks like I don't need to kill Haise to recreate a new Kaneki..." He said with a smile, getting close to me. "I just need to make you my new Kaneki." He whispered into my ear.

I yell as I grab him with my clawed arm, and throw him, but he lands perfectly and unharmed. He smiled.

"Maybe another time though, the CCG will take care of you." He said as he jumped onto the higher balcony and disappeared.

I was alone.

I start to calm down, my ghoul side slowly subsiding... is it finally over? I stare into space as I feel voices around the doors, a gas canister is thrown in, and I begin coughing, my Kagune starting to dismember.

I scream, scratching my throat as I try to make them appear again. I need that! I need that power! It slowly grew back, but slower than it would've normally.

CCG soldiers walked in, aiming guns about. They spot me and look fearful, tripping over nothing. "W-What the hell is that?!" One yelled.

I smiled self consciously. "Meat... power..." I murmured, as I got up again and slowly walked towards them.

"Open fire!" They yell, shooting at me. I put my wings in front of me, all of them pushing off of it like nothing.

"What the hell, it should be going right through!" One yelled, before I sent him flying, kicking him in the face. I quickly ran to the next, slashing him horizontally, he screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

I grab him by the leg and use him as a tool to throw at the others, making them disoriented. I run at them, and once I'm in the middle of them, I spin my Kagune around, it smacking them around like ragdolls.

I need to eat to survive! That's what it means to be a ghoul!

"Everyone back away! Arima is here!" Said one, all of the doves having smirks on their faces suddenly.

I freeze, part of my sanity coming back for a second. Arima? Arima Kanou, the undefeated dove. I tried to think logically about it, but my ghoul self took back over, and I turned towards the man that stood in the doorstep, his glare sent shivers down my spine.

Kaneki POV

The CCG sounded like they were having a handful inside. But I'm back at my station, with Mutsuki safely rescued. But... that girl I saw, who was she, she sent my head into a rumbled mess.

Her whole face, sent a warm feeling into me, it was scary. I felt so safe and secure in that place when I saw her. All hostile feeling I had towards that moment disappeared in a blink.

Just like when I saw Touka... except more warm and childlike. I squint at the ground thinking...

"Sassan, you sure your okay?" Shirazu asked me, sitting next to me. I quickly nodded, putting on a fake smile.

I suddenly heard Urie yell my name, me and Shirazu get up and run to the other side of the truck, to find a man standing there, his purple hair perfect and his velvet suit shining in solitude.

"Tsukiyama." I whispered.

He smiled, waving his arms outwards. "That is my name! I'm glad you remembered me, Kaneki!" He said, excited.

My memories were still messed up, but I know I can't trust this guy that much.

"What do you want?" I asked, getting ready to pull out my quinque, glaring at him.

He put out his hands as if to defend himself. "Now now! I only came here to give you some info you might find useful~!" He said.

I glare at him. "What?"

"Touka... She was kidnapped by Aogiri." He said simply.

I flinch, by now my subordinate around me don't know what's going on, they seem confused, but I don't care, this is important! Touka got captured? How!?

I clench my teeth. "Where is she!?" I yelled in a commanding voice.

"Go to the 11th district, ware house area... there are people who will find you and point you in the right direction... but they don't take kindly to... doves." He said shortly. "And of course I'll see you there~" he said excitedly.

I bite my lip. "How can I trust you?"

He gives a dark smirk. "That's your choice, but every day you spend wallowing about it..." He walked off, chuckling at his own sick joke.

I slam my fist into the truck, echoing through it. Damnit. Why does my past come to haunt me in the most uncommon of places?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Always By Liberia

Fanfiction

42.7K 3.2K 35
This is the story of a girl who was born into a family so different compared to who she was. They had a high status in society, often holding dinner...
378 46 25
people often ask me how love feels like, i could simply answer them that the definition of love is different for everyone, not just for different sto...
2.6K 293 111
тнe dιary lιғe oғ a vιllaιn, deмon queen wιтн тнe worldѕ ѕтrongeѕт нero тнaт ever вeen вorn and тнere ғrιendѕ. end ! ѕave! reѕтarт! conтaιn >da...
Gold ✓ By Alexa

Short Story

29.5K 1.4K 13
| Rumpelstiltskin Retelling | He placed the knife on her lap and started talking again, "You see the thing is, you're lucky to escape with your life...