Yandere Females x Male Reader

By SteveJones687

Everybody loves a good yandere story, so here we are. P.S. I don't own any of the photos I use. More

Intro
EP 1 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad
EP 2 Powerless Sidekick x Yandere Royal Pain and Layla (L)
EP 3 Male Reader x Yandere Boss
EP 4 Male Reader x Yandere Helen Parr
EP 5 Male Reader x Yandere Nekos
EP 6 Male Reader x Yandere Female Magician
EP 7 Male Reader x The Yandere Store
EP 8 Male Reader x Yandere Mermaids
EP 9 Male Reader x Yandere Poison Ivy (L)
EP 10 A Very Yandere Easter(Female Easter Bunny)
EP 11 Jedi Reader x Yandere Fem. Clone Squad Part 2
EP 12 Male Reader x Yandere A.I
EP 13 Teacher Reader x Yandere single mom
EP 14 Male Reader x Yandere Booette
EP 15 Male Reader x Yandere Demon (L)
EP 17 Male Reader x Rich Yandere
EP 18 Male Reader x Yandere Highschool DXD
EP 19 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil (L)
EP 20 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pokemon
EP 21 Male Reader x Yandere Female Orc
EP 22 Male Reader x Yandere Nezuko
EP 23 Male Reader x Yandere Hermione Granger (L)
EP 24 Male Reader x Yandere Attraction Syndrome
EP 25 Male Reader x Yandere Werewolves vs Yandere Vampires
EP 26 Yandere Reunion
EP 27 Yandere Female Disney Plus
EP 28 Male Quirkless Reader x Nana Shimura
EP 29 Male Reader x Yandere Female Pirate
EP 30 Male Reader x Yandere Ghost
EP 31 Male Reader x Yandere Alien
EP 32 Male Reader x Yandere Teacher (L)(T)
EP 33 Male Reader x Yandere Alice Angel
EP 34 Male Reader x Yandere Fae
EP 35 Male Reader x Yandere Corpse Bride
EP 36 Male Reader x Yandere Female Jason Voorhees
EP 37 Male Reader x Yandere Female Frankenstein
EP 38 Male Reader x Yandere Succubus Girlfriend and Daughters (L)
EP 39 Abused Male Reader x Yandere EX-Girlfriend
EP 40 Male Reader x Yandere Other Girlfriend
EP 41 Male Reader x Yandere Tribe (L)
EP 42 Male Reader x Yandere Resident Evil Part 2

EP 16 Yandere Time Loop

17.4K 196 152
By SteveJones687

(A/N): I have a new story up, it's Yandere Jurassic World (Yandere Dino Girls). Be sure to check it out and vote/comment if you like it. This story is a little different so I hope you enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iris: Ok ok I can do this. I can do this. (y/n) is just like any other guy besides the fact that he is perfect in every way and when he smiles at me my insides get warm. I can't get too excited he isn't mine yet, but that's all about to change.

I watched him as he turned off the lights in his bedroom and went to his bed. Now was my chance. I grabbed my bag and snuck into his backyard and went to his back door that he never locked. Once I was inside I made my way up the stairs and into his bedroom. He looked so peaceful I could resist just getting in bed with him. Once I got on the bed with him he opened his eyes and fell out of the bed.

(Y/N): Who are you? And what are you doing in my bed?

Iris: Darling, it's me.

He just looked at me with a confused look.
Iris: I am your one true love, so why don't you come back to bed and we can have some real fun.

I said with a playful giggle.

(Y/N): How did you get in my house?

Iris: The back door, silly. You never lock it and while I am glad you don't for this purpose it's still very dangerous I mean what if someone wanted to hurt you. At least I don't need to worry anymore because I will be with you 24/7.

He couldn't speak, he was so overjoyed with emotion. He was so adorable I just wanted to kiss him all over.

Iris: Seriously why are you still on the floor so far away from me. Come back to this nice warm bed with me or I will come over there to get my kiss.

He didn't move, so I got off the bed and went to give him a kiss. As I got closer he jumped up and ran past his bedroom door. I was pretty pissed about that and was starting to get angry.

Iris: Darling where are you going! Stop. A oh unless you want me to catch you. You are a kiss chaser. You are so playful darling. I will catch you and when I do we will kiss and everything will be perfect. I am coming darling just you wait.

I ran out of the room after (y/n) with such joy. I had no idea he was this passionate about our love. I saw him with his shoes on now about to leave the house. We made eye contact before he ran out of the house setting my insides on fire. I chased after him and tackled him to the ground. When he turned to face me I pinned his arms and kissed him.

Iris: So good darling.

He didn't stop fighting and kept trying to get away from me.

Iris: Stop it's over I won you are mine now.

I was starting to get angry again. He managed to push me off and started running again.

(Y/N): Help! Someone Help! Please!

He was calling for help like an idiot. If someone comes they won't understand our love and will try and separate us. The game had gone on long enough I think it was time to play rough. I grabbed my knife and chased after him. He had made it to the neighbors yard and tackled him this time harder than the last time. When I jumped on him the knife went into his leg. He screamed, but it was muffled because I pushed his face into the grass. I brought the knife to his neck and whispered in his ear.

Iris: I'm sorry about your leg. I didn't mean to cut you, but you called for help and that could ruin everything. I don't think anyone heard you, so let's go back inside and nice and easy and you will not receive a punishment. I think the knife in your leg is enough.

I still had the knife pressed against his neck as he nodded. He was slowly getting up when the sound of police sirens startled both of us. My hand moved forward as his neck turned into the knife.

Iris: No! No! Darling no please!

I was screaming as I looked at the knife in his neck. There was so much blood.

Iris: I am so sorry. I didn't mean to. It's ok you are going to be ok because I can't live without you.

He was choking on his own blood. The sirens were getting closer and I could see the cars coming down the block. I just looked back at my poor darling lying on the ground motion less. The police had stopped in front of the house and were getting out of their cars.

Officer: Get your hands up. Now!

I just looked at my hand covered in my darling's blood. It was the police fault that he is dead. My baby didn't mean to call for help, it was just part of the game. The stupid sirens caused him to move his head and my hand. It was all their fault. I could feel my hand turning into fists and as one of the officers grabbed my hand I picked up the knife and stabbed them.

Officer: Shoot her!

I heard the gunfire and felt it as the bullets pierced my body. I could feel myself bleeding out and while shots were still being fired. I crawled to darling and lied next to him as I let death take me to be with him again.

Iris: AHHHHH!

I shot up only to find myself in my bed. I was back in my room with no bloody hands or bullet holes. I heard someone running up the stairs and opening my door. It was my mom.

Mom: Iris, what's wrong are you ok? I heard you screaming.

Iris: I don't know. I thought I was dead.

Mom: Looks like you just had a bad dream. Wait isn't today the day you confess your love to the boy (y/n).

Iris: I said I was going to do that yesterday. I guess I failed.

Mom: Sweetie you are wrong you said you were going to confess to him on the 12th because that is the anniversary of the first time you followed him home.

She showed me her phone and it said today was the 12th. I was so happy that my sweet and loving darling was alive and that I didn't fail.

Iris: Thanks mom. I guess it was just a bad dream. I have to get everything ready for (y/n) tonight.

Mom: That's my girl. Remember don't be afraid to use a little force. Some guys are a little afraid of having their dream woman give them everything they could ever want, but in the end they will be very happy isn't that right dear?

Dad: One hundred percent correct.

Said my dad as he joined my mom.

Dad: I was a little scared at first, but your mother showed me that the only thing I needed was her.

I was so ready for tonight.

*Timeskip*

Officer: Shoot her!

I heard the gunfire and felt it as the bullets pierced my body. I could feel myself bleeding out and while shots were still being fired. I crawled to darling and lied next to him as I let death take me to be with him again.

Iris: AHHHHH!

What the fuck just happened. I got out of bed and checked the date. It was still the 12th. Mom came running into my room.

Mom: I heard you scream, is everything ok?

Iris: Everything is fine mom I have to go today is the big day and I think I am going to change up my plan.

Mom: Ok good luck.

I took my car and drove into town parking it across the street from a small cafe/deli. I went inside, but on my way in I bumped into someone causing their water to spill.

Iris: Oh I am so sorry.

(Y/N): It's ok no harm no foul.

Iris: (y/n)!

(Y/N): Yeah how did you know.

Iris: A I don't...

(Y/N): Wait you were in my cooking class right? You're Iris right?

Iris: Yeah. I am surprised you remember. I am sorry about your water, why don't we go inside and let me buy you a new one.

(Y/N): I don't know.

Iris: What if I buy you a sandwich too?

(Y/N): I guess.

Iris: Great.

We went inside and I ordered him a sandwich with a drink. When the food and drink was ready I put some special crushed up pills in them for him.

Iris: I have to step outside for a minute is that ok?

(Y/N): I will be right here.

He said with a beautiful and charming smile. I felt like my heart was going to pound out of my chest. I went outside and moved my car to the alley next to the cafe and ran back inside and saw the (y/n) was looking a little tired. Man those pills work fast.

Iris: (y/n) are you ok?

(Y/N): I'm not feeling too good. I think I need to go home.

Iris: You're not looking too good. My car is right outside, can give you a ride?

He nodded. I helped him up and out the back to my car. He was barely able to stand, so I opened the trunk and put him inside. He couldn't even fight me so once he was in I closed the trunk and started driving away. I decided to call my mom.

Mom: Hi sweetie.

Iris: Hi mom guess what.

Mom: You got (y/n).

Iris: Yes I do. I was wondering if I could use the cabin for a few days.

Mom: Of course. Call me when you get there.

I hung up the phone and for the most part it was a peaceful ride until I got pulled over by the cops.

Iris: What do they want?

The officers came to my window.

Iris: What seems to be the problem officer?

Officer: Do you know how fast you were going?

Iris: The speed limit sir.

Officer: Close you were going 70 in a 65.

Iris: I was just keeping pace with traffic.

Officer: Are you giving me attitude?

Iris: No sir I was just answering your question.

Officer: License and registration.

I gave the officer what he asked for. He started walking back to his car while his partner stood next to my car.

Thud

The officers stopped what they were doing.

Officer: What was that?

Officer #2: I think it came from the trunk.

Officer: Open the trunk.

The both pulled their guns. I had two options: run or open the trunk either way wasn't good. Before I could decide I was pulled out of the car and they opened the trunk to find a still unconscious (y/n).

Officer: you under arrest.

They took me away from (y/n) and put me in the back of the police car. I watched as they put him in an ambulance to take him to the hospital. I was eventually put in lock up and I decided to just wait until midnight where I would.

*Timeskip 48 days*

Iris: AHHHHH!

I woke up in my bed again on the 12th. I threw the lamp I had on the bedside table at the wall breaking it. My mom came in looking worried.

Mom: Sweetie what happened?

Iris: Not now mom I have to do something very important.

Mom: Ok, I love you.

I decided to head for the deli/cafe again once I got there. I parked my car and waited for (y/n) to leave. I saw him leaving and decided to get out of my car. I grabbed him and pulled him into the alley. I took my knife and held it to his throat.

Iris: Listen to me (y/n) do you know who I am?

(Y/N): Your name is Iris. You were in my cooking class.

Iris: Yes, but I am also your one true love who has done everything for almost 52 days to make you mine. WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME? I have been shot by the police, arrested, stabbed, I have stabbed you, shot you, killed you, tortured you, killed your family, killed my family, killed police, killed friends, and more. I have gotten you to myself and no matter what I do to you I wake up everyday in my bed alone without you on the 12th of May.

He was trembling from everything I just told him.

Iris: Do you know who that feels when the one person you love can never be yours?!

I was screaming at him.

(Y/N): Did you ever just ask me out or confess normally?

He was barely speaking and his voice was so low out of fear of what I might do.

Iris: Do you know what I am?

(Y/N): No.

Iris: I am a Yandere like every woman in my family. I know you know what that is because I have seen you search for Yandere asmr. We don't just ask the one we love out.

(Y/N): Maybe you should try?

I had done everything in my power to get him and now he is telling me to just ask him out. What a stupid thought, but maybe it was worth a shot.

Iris: Ok (y/n) I will try it your way next time, but for now just remember that I love you ok.

I took the knife and plunged it into my heart. I heard (y/n) panicking and calling 911 for help. It's always nice to know he cares.

Iris: AHHHHH!

I got out of my bed and went to my closet to find my cutest outfit. I heard my mom come in and I turned around to show her my outfit.

Iris: What do you think?

Mom: I think it will look amazing on you.

Iris: Thanks mom. I have to go take a shower today is the big day after all.

Mom: I am so proud of my little yandere. Is there anything I can do to help?

Iris: Actually can you and dad leave the house tonight?

Mom: You got it sweetie.

I went to take a shower. Once I was done and dressed I left the house to go find (y/n) walking home from the deli/cafe. I decided to wait for (y/n) to make it home before I parked and knocked on his door.

(Y/N): Hi. How can I help you?

Iris: Do you remember me?

(Y/N): You're that girl Iris right? We took cooking classes together. How do you know where I live?

I wanted to kick myself. I forgot to account for the fact that I have only broken in here.

Iris: I'm sorry I guess you don't remember, but you gave me your addresses when we got partnered together in class. I know I never came around before, but it was only because I was too nervous.

(Y/N): Why were you nervous?

Iris: I have had a crush on you for a while now and I never knew how to deal with it. That is why I am here today because I wanted to ask if you would go out with me?

(Y/N): I would like that. I always did like a girl who was a little more direct. When do you want to go out?

Iris: How about tonight?

(Y/N): Ok.

Iris: I will pick you up?

*Timeskip*

I had an amazing time with (y/n) and I had convinced him to come back to my place for the night.

Iris: Thanks again for coming back to my place (y/n). It will be nice to have someone to sleep with after so many bad nights rest.

(Y/N): No worries.

We got in bed and he went right to sleep. So far this is the best day I have had during this whole time loop even if this doesn't work out it has given me the strength to continue. I snuggled close to my one true love. I felt him wrap his arms around me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

*Timeskip*

I got up and out of my bed to stretch. I actually slept really well. I checked my phone and noticed something strange. The date read the 13th.

Iris: The 13th means the loop is broken. I can't believe it! I am free from the loop.
(Y/N): What? Are you ok?

I turned to see (y/n) still in my bed. My heart flew. I jumped on the bed and covered my darling in kisses.

Iris: Oh darling I am soooooo happy you are here. I love you. I love you, I love you.

(Y/N): What's going on? You saw me last night.

I cuffed his arms to the bed and his legs.

(Y/N): Iris, what are you doing?

Iris: I am a yandere. This is where the fun begins.

I said as I took off my panties and stuffed him in his mouth with tape over it.

Iris: Don't worry soon we will live happily ever after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like this story. Be sure to vote and check out my other stories.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.9K 197 16
"i want to cherish you and pamper you, until you feel that you could die from it." (yandere!boyfriend imagines) (lowercase cont'd)
23.2K 467 6
β§ΌYᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ-Ιͺsʜ Oɴᴇ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇ x BΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‹ Gᴏᴅ(ᴅᴇss) Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ⧽
2.5M 69.4K 51
He's obsessed with you, that's what you want right? ⚠️ All these characters are mine and therefore not a fan fiction! These are my original work and...
213K 3.5K 55
This book is now complete! If you'd like to read more, go check out my new yandere book!