Regret and Grudge

Por Stillwell03

Izuku wants to make amends for what he did to Ochako. Ochako hates Izuku for what he did and holds him respon... Más

The Boy Who Fell to Darkness
The Girl Who Lost Everything
Rageful Reunion
Destructive Training
Hellish Torment
What Now?
Therapy
Sides
Festival of Aggression
Storming the Field
Battle of Beliefs
Pained Words
Ochako's Unease
Finals
A Date?
Ochako's Realization
War of Hosu
A Real Monster
Decompressing
Peaceful Day
Abnormal Growth
Final Exams
Brutal Teamwork
The Man that can Surpass Greatness
Futures Unwritten
Talks
Training Camp
Quirk Overdose
Helluva Night
Night's Conclusion
Anguish of Loss
Dreamscape
Time of Truth
Heart of Hope
Bad Trip
Stitching Together
Provisional
Rush
Rescue Operations
Conviction
Final Decision
The Big Three
Investigations
Disaster's Origins
Horrid Reality
Daddy's Little Monster
Guilt
Eri
New Home
Eri's Adjustment
Self Hating
The Underground Labyrinth
Contribution
Awkward Outings
Dream
Queen of Anatomy
Fits
Love?
A Date
A Lead
Beginning of the Conflict
Tyranny and Tigers
Nightmare's Conclusion
Moving Forward
Daze

Aggrivating Impasse

3.1K 96 104
Por Stillwell03

Izuku POV:

"Alright everyone! Up and at 'em!" Vlad King began shouting for us for Pork Rinds to start nudging my head up.

"Alright, I'm getting up." I started to put on my gym uniform to head out and see everyone waking up.

"Everyone's here?" Kendo looked around to see 19 heads not counting hers to nod. "Good. Follow me everyone. Class A had already started before us." We went outside with Vlad Kind leading us into the forest in a general direction. "For the next week, we'll focus on making your abilities with your quirks more powerful. Just like muscles in your body, the more you train them, the stronger they become. You all will be working in specific ways to make your body stronger varying for what your quirk is."

"Um, sir. What would my training consist of?" I asked since mine is more unique than everyone else's.

"Since you normally grow your power and ability with your quirks, any form of training to a quirk in specifics will be almost entirely pointless. As from what I'm aware, you excel in academics and quirk factors regarding power, control and balance. There is however a large gap between physical strength as Aizawa has seen to some degree and what Shigaraki and Nezu has pointed out. With that in mind, we're going to work on that factor with you going for base physical training."

'Seems like that will help.' I started thinking of what I'm most likely going to do while the we arrived and was explained by the Pussycats what we were doing. 'Maybe combat and weight lifting is what they're-' "Ow!" I was hit over the head by Tiger who glared down at me.

"We're starting training, now get to work and head over there with the other strength enhancer quirk users."

"Y-yea sir!" I ran over to begin exercises Tiger had set up beside Uraraka.

"How's *pant* class *pant* B?" She tried speaking through pants.

"Ok."

"FASTER? If you've got time to talk, you're not going Plus Ultra!" We sped up a bit to continue the regiment to go for about an hour straight. After, Tiger had us all attack him only to get a punch to the guy and working on stamina training. Each time, we were pushed to the point of physical collapse that I honestly believed he was gonna kill me.

"Ah!" Uraraka fell after tripping on a tree root for us to stop.

"Are you alright?" Tiger knelt down for Uraraka's to start coughing uncontrollably.

"*cough* *cough*. *cough* *hack* *cough*." She started to spit out blood a bit with some coming out of her nose.

"Can I get the first aid kit here!?" Tiger shouted for me to start using a healing quirk.

"You ok?" I whispered to her while Uraraka kept coughing uncontrollably.

"I *gasp* I'm fine. *cough* *cough* Just a little winded is all." I pulled her up with her arm on my shoulder before moving towards a tree.

"Uraraka, you need to give me OFA. You can't keep this up and I'm scared you might actually get to a point where I can't fix the damage done."

"If I do, then more problems could come up." She tried to stand before falling back. I immediately caught her for Mr. Aizawa to head over to us.

"Is she alright?"

"Yeah. Looked like a bit of a low blood sugar attack or something."

Mr. Aizawa looked at me as if he knew this was a lie right off the bat. "Low blood sugar huh? Then can you bring her inside for something to help with it?"

"Yes sir." I helped Uraraka up before bringing her with me inside where we were staying. On the way, the fact this was happening seemed to irritate her to no end.

"Why do I have to deal with this?"

"Just calm down, I was able to heal what I could."

"That's not the point." I glanced to notice Uraraka on edge before asking.

"What is the point."

She was silent before commenting. "I...I can't use both of the quirks I have casually anymore without fear of it effecting my condition. Not only that, but I can't even manage without one of these treatments of yours. This training camp is wasted on me in the state I'm in."

 "So what do you have in mind to help stop this?"

She stopped for a second before answering. It looked like she was extremely on edge with this decision before finally speaking. "Take it."

"Excuse me?"

"Take OFA. If you take it, then I can use Zero Gravity."

"But didn't you want me to avoid taking it because of-"

"I know what I said, but the way things are now, I'm not able to do anything to progress if I need to stay beside you like this. It's either you take OFA or Zero Gravity. Since I already gave you the green light to take OFA when it needs to be, then..." She sighed before pulling a hair out of her head. "Eat it."

"...What?"

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! To take the quirk, you need to eat some of my DNA!"

"....So to take the quirk....I need to....eat your....hair?"

"Trust me, I didn't enjoy eating dad's nasty ass hardly washed hair that tasted like warm garbage. At least I can give you the luxury of knowing I wash it more than at least once a year or whenever I have to hop into a river or something."

I grabbed the hair a little grossed out from the thought before opening my mouth and swallowing it. 'This is so gross.' I swallowed the hair and wanted to puke after.

"Trust me, the hair I had to eat was even worse for this." Uraraka looked like she was extremely nauseated from the through for us to continue. "The transfer won't be complete for a few hours since it'll take a bit of time before you can have it into your system. Think of it like how your body processes nutrients. It won't immediately get into your body."

"Ok." We continued walking towards the camp with us going into the kitchen to get some water. While I was grabbing us some drinks, I remembered Shiozaki's argument with me. "Hey Uraraka, is there any chance I can tell Shiozaki about OFA?"

"....Why?"

"Last night, we had an argument since before the Work Study, you and me couldn't stand one another with it now being kinda obvious we're hiding things. I hate lying, especially to friends. I'm afraid if I don't tell her the real reason, I might lose her as one."

Uraraka pinched the bridge of her nose before answering. "Tonight. Me and you are going to have a talk with her. She's not giving an ultimatum and this is also kinda my fault since I somewhat tossed her question onto you and made it where you had to make this choice. If she hears it from both of us, she'll probably get a better understanding this isn't anything unique as well as the seriousness of the situation we're in with regards to the quirk."

"Thank you." I smiled at her for Uraraka to look away with what looked like a blush on her face.

"You're nicer to look at when you're not depressed, so don't breathe too deeply into this."

Later that evening, Ochako POV:

After dinner with the Pussycats having us do it ourselves, I asked Shiozaki to join me for a talk in the woods for a few minutes. There, we met up with Midoriya who was sitting on a log. "Shiozaki. I uhh....I wanted to fix an issue I made between us."

Shiozaki kept a calm look at me before sitting on a rock in front of us. "Ok. What is it?"

For the next few minutes, me and Midoriya explained everything from AFO to OFA with me starting with the tale of how AFO was one to almost control Japan and created OFA. Midoriya then explained how quirks aren't able to just be 'given' to people and that OFA was actually killing me from the inside out. While doing this, she seemed to be somewhat understanding with the fact I explained there will be an incident in the future that had me on edge with giving Midoriya the quirk or not being a reason to prolong it. Midoriya even said how he gave himself a bit of reassurance with the detonator he gave me. This was honestly the first time during the entire thing Shiozaki gave a more scared look.

"So...why tell me?" She asked with Midoriya explaining.

"Earlier today, the transfer of OFA was given to me and after what happened last time...I wanted to avoid losing your friendship over something so insignificant."

"This is...hard to understand. Your uncle's quirk was made after your father forced another quirk upon him at least a hundred years ago. But why is he going after you instead of Uraraka?"

"Because my father is dying. His body after the last incident with All Might left him in a state that he needs a successor. That's why he's asking Overhaul to take me as well as pushing a point that I'm destined for more."

Shiozaki held her head down knowing she kinda gave Midoriya shit just because he wanted to hide this. "There's still one thing I don't get. Why keep this?"

"OFA is something that needs to remain in the shadows. If villains would know what OFA is or even if they know who has it, they'll try to steal it."

"Ain't that the truth." A voice of someone came for us to look over and see a man covered with scars.

"I hope I'm not interrupting something special?" We all jumped back preparing for a fight with the man creating blue flames to attack us.

"SHIOZAKI!" I shouted for her to make a wall of vines. "Who the hell is this guy!?"

"I don't know, but be careful-" The vines began to get cut up for us to have a bit of confusion. "Get ready. Something's coming." Midoriya stated for some crazy looking blond girl to come through with what looked like butterfly knives slashing away at the vines.

"Hiya! I see two cute girls and a boy that looks just as cute! Maybe you could be even cuter if you'd bleed a little more!" She started attacking me for Midoriya to start using a couple of strength enhancers.

"NOPE!" Some bulky muscle head came behind him to slam Midoriya's head onto the ground and knock him out almost immediately. "Aww, and I wanted to have a little more fun. Guess you runts will have to do."

One by one, villains began to come out of the wood works to surround us. To make things even worse, the flame quirk guy began using his power to cut off any escape we could have. "Things aren't looking good. What do you think are the chances someone from the camp sees this?" I turn to Shiozaki a bit who seemed to be extremely tense.

"I want to say high, but I don't know if they're working something to avoid this."

I tried to look past the fire to see nothing outside the thick smoke that was surrounding us. "Just our luck. Shiozaki, I think the fact we're facing people that are making it painfully obvious we're not leaving here without a fight is grounds for us to use our quirks. Don't you think?"

"I don't want to assume this, but I can't think of a way out of this without." We prepared for a fight with me lugging Midoriya on my back.

'What a time to give OFA away.'

At the camp, 3rd person POV:

"Keep the doors and windows air tight!" As Izuku, Ochako and Shiozaki handled the villains around them, the rest of the group had faced a crisis of an unknown gas leaking into the building. Very little was known of the gas outside of it was able to put whoever inhaled it into a deep sleep. It had already claimed most of class B as well as Hagakure and Jirou from class A. Right now, the Pussycats and teachers had the classes locked into their main office with every area sealed shut.

"Mr. Aizawa! We're missing Uraraka and Shiozaki!" Yaoyorozu stated in a worried tone.

"Midoriya's nowhere to be found either." Tetsutetsu explained putting his unconscious classmates in a row.

"I can help find them!" Ragdoll stated while using her quirk. "It looks like they're outside the range of the gas. But it seems like they're surrounded with one of them unconscious. From what I have to go on, Midoriya was knocked out by the villains and they're surrounded."

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE WAITING AROUND HERE FOR!? OPEN THE DOOR SO WE CAN KILL THEM!" Bakugou went to the door with everyone holding him down.

"The second you open the door, we're done for!"

"Listen to Sero, Bakugou." Aizawa turned to Yaoyorozu who began making gas masks for everyone. "How well are these going to last?"

"If the gas isn't too thick, it should get us to about three hours. However, I can't guarantee the duration if the gas is thicker in some areas."

"I think I found the person who's doing this!" Ragdoll shouts. "He's in the forest in the opposite direction of the three kittens. I don't know if the gas will dispel immediately, but if we can stop him, the gas will at least naturally disperse."

"Fair enough. When Yaoyorozu finishes the masks, we'll head out. Myself and a small group will handle the gas villain while the rest of you make a break for the forest away from everyone. When you're in a spot out of danger, the pros with you will be heading towards the others to help them."

"Hold it." Ragdoll put her hand up for a moment. "....We're not alone. Something's in the building with us. AND IT'S BIG!"

"Done. All the masks are finished for everyone to use." Yaoyorozu stated for her to put the mask she had on before the wall broke apart to show a giant monstrosity of a Nomu in front of them.

"What is that thing!?" Pixiebob shouted while noticing Yaoyorozu on the ground. Her head was bleeding and looked like she was unconscious. 

"Pixiebob! Tiger! Push it back!" Aizawa shouted for the two pros to give everything they had just to send the monster out a few feet. This gave Awase of class B enough time to grab Yaoyorozu and pull her into the group. "EVERYONE OUT THE DOOR, NOW! HEAD AWAY FROM THE GAS AND TO SOMEWHERE SAFE! IF SOMEONE CAN'T FOLLOW, CARRY THEM! RAGDOLL! GUIDE THEM SOMEWHERE OUT OF DANGER!"

"Right!" The students ran out of the building as fast as they could with Tiger, Pixiebob, Mandalay, Aizawa and Vlad King trying to handle the large Nomu in front of them.

"Mandalay, send a message to everyone. Tell them that as of right now, I authorize any use of quirks to subdue the enemies and get to safety."

"Understood."

In the forest

As the fight for the students began to go underway, Ochako and Shiozaki began to face a hoard of enemies with no exact hope to escape. "What a shame. I expected more from AFO's son. A pity he had to give such a disappointment."

"Perhaps. But we do still have orders Dabi." A man that was dressed in an overcoat and top hat said to the burned man now known as Dabi.

"Alright you two. I got a deal for you. You give us the kid on the brunette's back, and we let you and your friends live. Our job is just to take that boy in. You don't, and whatever happens after will be on your heads."

"You bastard! You think we're just going to give you one of our friends to save our own asses!?"

"Uraraka is right. If you wish to obtain Midoriya, then you shall have to take him from us."

Dabi smirked while activating his flames again. "Suit yourself. Just remember, we gave you a chance to walk out of this without having to fight. So don't blame us if you die." He sent a massive wave of blue flames at the girls to engulf them in them with no means of evasion.

And that finishes this chapter. See how the first years and pros handle the danger they are faced with next time. Hope you all enjoyed and thanks for reading.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

39.1K 1.3K 46
Y/n has always been looked at differently for who her father is. Even after her father died she was still treated terribly. When she gets to UA, all...
2.9K 86 9
Deku has formed many relationships throughout his years. But the ones that mean the most to him are with Uraraka, All Might and his mum, Inko. For al...
56.7K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
77.9K 2.1K 40
After All Might's death a few months after graduation, Izuku goes abroad as an escape, leaving his girlfriend Ochako, friends and family. Ochako was...