Realizations

Bởi oliviafojt

Set after new moon: Bella and Alice have just returned from saving Edward from the Volturi. At first everythi... Xem Thêm

Realizations
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42

Chapter 10

20K 368 42
Bởi oliviafojt

Bellas P.O.V

Holy hell! That was amazing. I knew sex was supposed to feel good, but I had no idea it was going to feel that good. I know I should probably give my body rest, since I am alittle sore, but all I want is to do it again.

I was still laying on the desk with Jasper over me. After we both finished his body collapsed on top of mine. 'I'm happy it was as good for him as it was for me' I thought to myself happily. I couldn't stop smiling like an idiot, even if I wanted too.

"How ya doin darlin?" Jasper asked before kissing me gently.

"Great!" I said happily. Causing him to chuckle.

"We should probably get dressed and head downstairs, before I attack ya again. Your probably alittle sore."

Oh god! I wanted him again so badly, but I was sore. We should probably wait until my body could handle that again. Hopefully it will be soon!

"Alright cowboy." I said with a pout.

He chuckled lightly and walked around the room grabbing our clothes. He gave me my clothes and i started to dress. After my bra, panties, pants and shoes were back on, i looked around for my tank top. I found it in shreds on the floor. Thats when i remembered he ripped it from my body. I'm not at all mad though, that was sexy. I grabbed my button up shirt and put it on,  making sure to leave a couple top buttons undone so he can look at my chest if he wants. I don't mind that at all, because I know it will drive him crazy. I felt Jaspers arms wrap around my waist and his lips kiss up and down my neck lightly.

"It was so hard ta watch ya get dressed Isabella.  All I wanted to do was ravish ya again. I don't know if I'll be able ta keep my hands off of ya today." He said. I could feel his lust coming off of him in waves.

I quickly spun around and gave him a soft kiss on his delicious lips and grabbed his hand, pulling him with me to the door of his study. As soon as I was out the door I stopped causing him to slam into me. I momentarily felt his member hit my back, as I wiggled my ass against him.

"Ya did that on purpose darlin." He growled out.

Spinning around to wrap my arms around him I said sweetly "maybe...". An idea then popped into my head at his earlier words of not being able to keep his hands off me. I reached up and tangled my fingers through his hair and pulled his head gently towards me, so I could whisper in his ear.

I gently bit on his ear and said seductively

"Now major, who says you have to keep your hands to yourself?"

I then unwrapped myself from his body and headed down the stairs to the livingroom. I can't be sure, but I think I heard him growl out a "fuck me" before he came after me. He picked me up bridal style and ran at inhuman speed to sit on the couch, with me in his lap.

He nuzzled my neck and started to purr, calming my emotions immediately.

"why are you purring?" I asked him curiously.

"It's something we do when we find our mates. It helps calm ya inner vampire. When ya are turned ya will do the same thing ta calm my inner vampire." He said.

"When I'm turned? I didn't know if that was something you wanted for me. I mean fucktward told me I would never be like you." I said surprised.

"Well that's not his decision, because one he is not your mate. And two your not a child. If ya want ta be a vampie I'm not going ta tell ya no. Besides I don't think I can watch ya grow old and die, it will hurt too much. If it is really something ya still want, I would love nothing more than ta keep ya with me forever. I love ya so much Isabella."

My eyes filled with tears and I snuggled deeper into his body. "Thank you." I whispered.

"For what darlin?" He said grabbing my chin and lifting my head to look into his eyes.

"For wanting to keep me forever. And not taking my choices away from me."

"Isabella I will never tell ya what ta do, unless we are in a situation where I feel ya need protectin. Only then will I expect ya ta listen and follow my command. Other than that I will never take ya choices away from ya."

I reached up and kissed his lips sweetly, and snuggled back into his body. He started purring, instantly calming me and running his fingers up and down my neck in a soothing manner.

We sat there for what felt like hours, just enjoying being in each other's arms. I couldn't help but think about our earlier conversation. Jasper loves me and wants me forever. That makes me so incredibly happy. I didn't know if he had the same opinion as fucktward.  I should have known that he wouldn't though. I'm not Edwards mate, I'm his singer. That's why he doesn't want me changed, because he will lose the blood that he craves. I wonder how he is going to react once I'm changed? Honestly I don't even want to know. I want to go away with Jasper and never see the fucktward and pixie bitch again. I mean we could stay in Texas and not come back once they return, but they'd most likely find us eventually. Maybe if they think I died, then I'd never have to see them again. Jasper and I could live with Peter and Char, and not have to worry anymore. The only problem with that is Emmett,  Esme and Carlisle, I would miss them so much. I'd even miss Rosalie. I don't want them to go through their existence thinking I'm dead. Maybe there is a way they can know I'm still alive.

An idea starts forming in my head. If we call Peter and Char they can come visit us. Once they get here I can go through my change and try to gain as much control as possible by the end of the week. The day before they are due to come back, we can stage a car accident and pretend that I died in it. Telling everyone that I was just running to get something from the store. Meanwhile me, Peter and Char will stay close to the house in my shield so fucktward and the pixie bitch can't see them. I can then tell Emmett,  Rosalie, Esme and Carlisle through their minds I'm still alive and explain everything to them. I wonder if I can keep my mental shield around them like I keep it around Jasper? Also I wonder if my shield masks scents? That would be very helpful. Just as I think those questions, my phone buzzes with a text.

Hey there lil' bit. The wifey and I are on our way. We will be there tomorrow night. Explain ya plan ta the major and start gettin ready. It will work perfectly. And ta answer ya questions yes ya shields mask ya scent, along with anyone inside em. And ya can not keep ya shield around the other Cullens like ya do the major, but ya can use ya shield to put a block on their minds so the evil twins can't see anything ta do wit ya. See ya soon lil' bit ;)

Awesome! Thanks petey ;)

I looked over to see a confused looking Jasper.

"What is that text about darlin? What does Peter mean tell me ya plan? What plan?he asked.

Here goes nothin. "OK to start I was thinking of how I really did not want too see fucktward and the pixie bitch anymore, not even after I'm changed. I thought we could just stay in Texas and not come back. Then I realized if we did that they'd most likely search for us and find us, so that would defeat the whole not wanting to see them again. The only way I would never have to see them again is if we fake my death. But I won't ever get to see Emmett,  Carlisle,  Esme or Rose again. And I don't want them to go through their existence thinking I'm dead. It would hurt Esme and Emmett. So then a plan started forming in my head. Peter and Char could come here instead of us going to Texas.  I can go through my change and gain as much control as possible, while getting to know Peter and Char. Then on the day before they are due back, we stage my death as a car accident. The story is I was going to the store to get something and I never made it back. We will most likely have to be here til my funeral, without being seen. You will have to stay with them of course, and me, Peter and Char will be around in my shield. It will mask our scents and keep the lovers from seeing them. After my funeral I will talk to Emmett,  Rosalie,  Esme and Carlisle in their minds and tell them the whole story. I'll then put up a block in their minds to keep edward and alice from seeing anything I told them. Then we go to Texas!" I said happily.

"What do you think?"

It took him a minute to get over his shock and surprise before he was able to answer me. I don't think he expected that from me. Hell I didn't even expect it from me.

"Ya are definitely a evil mastermind darlin. I love the idea. That way we don't ever have ta worry about them trying ta get back at us."

"*giggles* I know. It's an awesome plan" I said smiling.

"Ya are truly somethin special Isabella.  I love ya, so much. I don't know what I'd do without ya darlin."

My stomach decided to make itself known, loudly. I got up to go make a sandwhich and ate it quickly, before returning to my Jaspers lap. We sat and talked for hours, about anything and everything. Well except for his change. I wonder if he will tell me if I ask him.

"Jasper?" I said quietly.

"Yes darlin?"

"How were you changed?"

Jaspers P.O.V

"Jasper?"

"Yes darlin?"

"How were you changed?"

Dammit! What will happen if I tell her? She will probably hate me, but she deserves to know before we get more involved. With a sigh I answer her question.

"Darlin it's not a happy story. Are you sure ya want know?"

"Only if you want to tell me. I know your not happy with your past, and I don't want to push you to tell me. I would like to know, but only if your comfortable with it." She said. My woman is truly amazing. I kissed her head lightly and began my story.

"I was born in 1844 and raised in Houston, Texas.  I was 17 in 1861 and lied about my age to join the Confederate army and serve in the Civil War. I always was charismatic- which is why I think I have my empathic ability as a vampire. I used my charisma to move up the ranks quickly. By the time I was 19 I had obtained the rank as the youngest major in the Texas cavalry- and that was true , even with my fake age. It gets pretty gruesome from here darlin, are you sure?"

"Yes" she said confidently

I took off my shirt to reveal all my scars, now that she can focus on them and went on to tell her about meeting Maria, Nettie and lucy, and waking up to this new life. I told her everything. How I earned the name of 'god of war, changed Peter, my captain and Charlotte, my lieutenant. training newborns to fight and having to dispose of them after they're 1 year mark. Almost destroying Charlotte,  before finding out that she was mated to Peter, and letting them go. I told her my punishment for letting them get away. And of my depression. I then told her about the day they came back for me, and how I never looked back. I finished my story with how I met alice and ended up with the Cullens.

I cut off her emotions and kept my head down, not wanting to feel the disgust, pity and fear she was most likely feeling right now.

"Jasper look at me...please?" She said while putting her fingers under my chin and bringing my face up to meet hers.

"You did all that to survive. You had no idea about this other life, because that sadistic bitch kept it from you. She lied to you, probably afraid you'd run off and leave her. None of what happened is your fault. You are not the person you were then. You chose to run away from her and live a better life, and never once looked back. I'm so proud of the person you have become Jasper. I love you so much, and I'm happy and proud to have you as a mate." She said while pushing all her love, honesty, trust and happiness at me.

"I love ya too darlin, so fuckin much." I told her as I leaned in to kiss her, sending her all my love, desire and happiness. I ran my tongue across her bottom lip begging for entrance, which she thankfully allowed. I deepened the kiss and gently caressed my hands all over her body, causing her to moan in pleasure. I could feel her lust and knew exactly what she wanted.

I quickly got up, without breaking the kiss and ran up to the guest bedroom where she would be sleeping, since I know she wouldn't want to be in fucktwards or the pixies room.

TIME SKIP (NOT DOING ANOTHER SEX SCENE RIGHT NOW. THAT WILL COME LATER)

The second time with her was just as good as the first, maybe better. We layed on the bed wrapped in each other's arms. I felt Bellas lethargy as she let out a yawn.

"Sleep now darlin. I'll be here when ya wake up." I told her, kissing her hair.

"Ok...*yawn*....goodnight.  I love you." She replied reaching up to give me a peck on the lips.

"Goodnight darlin. I love ya too."

After a few minutes Bellas breathing slowed and she relaxed further. I knew she was asleep.

OK ENDING THE CHAPTER THERE. WHAT YOU GUYS THINK? DO YOU THINK BELLAS PLAN WILL WORK, OR WILL SOMEONE MESS IT UP?

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACE SETTINGS ALONG WITH DIALOGUE BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER.

HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

63.4K 1.9K 14
Sequel to "A New Cullen Sister". *Twilight Fanfiction. *Set after Breaking Dawn. Amelia's change was inevitable - after living with the Cullens for f...
671K 19.1K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...
37.9K 1K 26
(UNEDITED) Edward leaves Bella in new moon, she's depressed at first but then thinks over it, she doesn't want to be weak and shy anymore. She remem...
20.6K 299 11
What happens when Bella's younger sister Daniella goes to Volterra with her and Alice to save Edward? Well, it changes the lives of everyone involved...