The Truth - untold || Kim Tae...

By PayalSharma671

Y/n and Taehyung who had a very close relationship in the past now pretend to be strangers....Why? Don't jud... More

Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Part - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Chapter - 49
Chapter - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter -53
Chapter -54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Chapter - 60
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Epilogue

Chapter - 16

19.6K 916 187
By PayalSharma671

I quickly walked towards his cabin and opened the door.

But

I guess it was a wrong timing.

Because the scene in front of me made me widen my eyes.

There was a girl who was pinned to the wall, Tae was towering over her with his hands on the wall, and they were
kissing.

I couldn't see the girl's face because Tae's figure was blocking her, I could only see her legs.

Just then the door of his cabin got shut behind me, making a sound.

And both of them pulled away.

Now they both were looking at me and I was kinda little shocked looking at the girl.

Y/n - " Umm...I a-am sorry."

I said looking here and there because it was an awkward situation.

??? - " Y/n...is it you?"

She asked with slightly widened eyes.

I smiled a little.

Y/n - " Yeah jennie....Hi!"

Jennie - " Hi!.....when did you came back?"

She asked with slight amusement.

Y/n - " It's been few weeks."

Then Jennie looked at Tae and held his arm

Jennie - "You didn't told me that y/n is back."

She said with a slight angry pout.

I could see Tae's eyes were soft when he was looking at Jennie.

Tae - " It wasn't important!"

Those three words literally pierced through my heart.

My arrival back after 6 years wasnt important to him........did I really lost a friend!.....is the effort I am making to get that friend back , futile?... .will he be the same Tae ever again?

Those words were so hurtful, that I felt my eyes stinging because I was stopping my tears glands to do their job.

Jennie - " It doesn't matter if it was important or not.....you should have told me about it, afterall I am your fiancé."

She said looking at him smilingly.

Her last word suddenly caught my attention.

Y/n's mind - " Fiancé? Are they engaged?"

My eyes went towards their hands and yes I could see two beautiful rings there.

Y/n's mind - " Why didn't I notice it before?"

Tae - " I am sorry."

His voice was soft.

And his expressions were warm, they both were looking like a perfect couple in love.

Then Tae turned towards me bringing his cold face back.

Tae - " Can I know why you are here?"

Y/n's mind - " Oh, I almost forgot that I am in the 'President's' cabin not of my friend's....so I need a proper reason to be here."

Y/n - " Umm.... actually appa sent it back for you, your suit."

I used the name of appa because it would be weird if I would give him his suit saying he left it at my house in front of his fiancé.

He nodded and gestured me to keep it aside.

I did so.

Then I smiled towards Jennie.

Y/n - " Ok,bye I'll be leaving."

She smiled back and came towards me and then hugged me.

Jennie - " Bye!"

She broke the hug and I walked out of his cabin.

I was standing outside the company, trying to book a cab when someone approached me.

??? - " Hey!"

I looked up and it was 'him' again.

I didn't replied but stared at him.

??? - " What are you doing standing here alone?"

Y/n - " I am just booking a cab?"

I said again focusing on my phone.

??? - " Oh....come I'll drop you."

He said gesturing towards his car.

I looked at him confused.

Y/n - " But how r you here?"

??? - " I was just passing from here and I saw you standing, so I decided to approach you."

He said with a small smile.

Y/n's mind - " Was it really a coincidence?"

Y/n - " Oh okay....btw it's fine, I'll take the cab."

??? - " Why bother, when I can drop you."

He said insisting.

I actually don't want to take a lift from him.

Y/n - " I don't want to trouble you."

??? - " It's not a trouble y/n......are we not friends?"

He asked raising an eyebrow.

That question made me think....I felt like I am doing the same thing with him what Tae is doing with me.... and I know how it feels..and honestly I don't have any grudge against him, so why not forget everything and be a friend.

I smiled slightly

Y/n - " ok!"

His smile widened and we took his car.

Time skip

??? dropped me at my home, and after having my lunch I sat in my room watching Netflix in my laptop.

I was looking at the screen but my mind was somewhere else...I was thinking about Tae and Jennie.

Why I didn't come to know that Tae is engaged to Jennie.

We knew Jennie from highschool days.

And

To be honest, Jennie was the reason why distance was created between mine and Taehyung's friendship for the first time.....but I don't blame her for that actually, because it wasn't intentional.

Flashback
Last year of high school

Me and Tae were sitting in the cafeteria of the school,Rosé and Jimin were absent today, so it was only us.

We had already had our lunch and was just chilling while sitting here, because break wasn't over yet.

Tae - " Y/niee, what do you think about me getting into a relationship?"

He said out of nowhere.

I looked at him squinting my eyes.

Y/n - " Since when did you got interested in getting into a relationship?"

I asked with a snort.

Tae - " We are already in highschool and haven't dated ever......so...I want to be in a relationship."

I looked at him with ' u r weird 'look

Y/n - " You want to be in a relationship just because you r already in highschool now and you should date."

He rolled his eyes.

Tae - " Obviously not....but if I find someone who I like I would definitely try to date her."

He said smilingly.

Y/n - " As if anyone would agree to date a shithead like you."

I said in a mocking way.

Tae - " Yah! Don't you know how many girls in our school have crush on me."

He said sassily

Well, he is right he and Jimin are quite popular for their looks in our school,so many girls like them,they don't cling onto them calling 'oppa' 'oppa' or give them gifts and stuff or shout whenever they see them like shown in dramas and ffs but yeah they do confess to them or try to be close to them...

In jimin's case... well he is a flirt so he flirts back with them but in tae's case he has this big vibe check test which you need to pass to be close to him...it's not like a real test ofcourse but it is something he notices.

Me and Rosé are also not far behind in popularity but we never get open confessions we just get some anonymous letters in our lockers or stuff...why?...ofcourse because school's two most popular boys are our friends so the other boys get a little timid while approaching us....I don't know whether it's a good or a bad thing but it is a thing🤷‍♀️.

But hey, come on whom are we kidding? he is my friend so I would obviously not agree that he is handsome right? Because that's what true friends do😉

I kept my head on the table

Y/n - " Ok, Good for you.....be delusional."

I said nonchalantly.

Just then I heard a soft voice calling my name.

??? - " Y/n!"

I looked up to see one of our classmate Jennie.

Y/n - " Oh Hi!"

Jennie - " Hi!....umm thanks for giving me your notes...I completed my work."

She said keeping my notes on the table.

Y/n - " Oh, were they helpful?"

Jennie - " Yes, they were.... thank you!"

Y/n - " it's fine."

I said and then she walked away.

I looked at Tae and he was looking at her walking away.

Y/n - " Hey, what happened?"

He looked towards me.

Tae - " Who is she?"

I looked at him in disbelief

Y/n - " Are you serious right now Tae...it's been one month since this year started and you still dont know her....she is our classmate."

He widened his eyes

Tae - " Really?.....how come I never saw this beauty!"

He said again looking at the way Jennie left

I was shocked

Y/n's mind - " Did he just called her beautiful?....He, the Kim Taehyung, who have never ever praised any girl except her celebrity crush Seo Yea-ji...just now called a girl beautiful....that's shocking."

Tae - " what was her name again?"

I guess the boy is getting interested

I smirked

Y/n - " Kim Jennie"

Tae - " Even her name is beautiful"

He said with a dreamy smile.

I giggled

Y/n - " Okk..now stop simping over her."

To be continued

Plz vote by clicking on the star button if you liked it 🙏

And tell me what you thought about this chapter and about Jennie.

And I want to clear one thing..that this story is gonna have lots of flashbacks..... initially I thought of starting this story from 6 years ago but then I thought it would be too much unnecessary stuff...so then I came up with this idea of running the present and past side by side in the story.

I hope you don't hate these flashbacks because they are important and will tell you the reasons to many things happening in the present.

Sorry for mistakes

Borahae💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.6K 86
Story of love, friendship, trust, brothers... It's a combination of family bonding... Brothers bonding... Love, Hate, Romance, Suspense and many more...
325K 14K 89
"she's a slut, oppa! " Came a witty response looking at y/n standing in front of Taehyung. And to their response y/n smirked tilting her head and wa...
4.1K 138 22
" Haven't we met before? " He whispered. " N-No, we haven't. " She replied avoiding his staring gaze, not wanting to entangle the old strings. Now th...
177 3 5
When you spend your Valentine's with a relative stranger, you think it's nothing more than just plain old fun. Your friends, however, seem to think d...