Just a kiss

By Myrenbb

Mikasa, Armin and Eren are all good friends and one day they decided to get hight together. Mikasa and Eren s... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 10

2.4K 33 26
By Myrenbb

19:00, Friday, 27th of July

"You have an hour to get ready! What are you wearing?" Sasha was hurrying around Mikasa's room helping helping prepare for her 'study session'.

Eren was a little suspicious of her. Whenever they studied they always did it with Armin, I mean he is the smartest out them three. But was he going to turn down being with Mikasa ALONE? Hell no. He also had sneaky plan up his sleeve but little did he know about Mikasas.

"I'm not going to wear anything drastic, its just a study session. Just sweatpants and a hoodie." Mikasa said in her usual calm, soothing tone.

"Hoodie?! How are you going to tempt a guy by wearing a sweatpants and a hoodie" Sasha emphasized on the word 'hoodie'. "Wear a crop top, or a sexy bralette."

Mikasa walked over to her closet and looked for all the crop tops she had. She held one with short sleeves and probably covered all of her torso.

"Bitch- this isn't a crop top, this a baby tee"

"Well, Im sorry Sasha. I don't have sexy clothes, the only sexy things I have are corsets OK? And I can't wear a fucking corset to study!" Her tone was not so calm and soothing anymore.

"Sorry geez. Here!" Sasha held up one of those cute Kuromi pajamas.

"I'm not wearing those. My mom bought them for me when she went to Japan and Eren is gonna make fun of me." Mikasa blushed.

"Aww come on, their cute and sexy at the same time" Sasha pouted.

"Ugh, fine but only the top." Mikasa finally gave in.

"Yayyy!" The Sasha squealed.

"It's 19:35!, he'll be here any minute- "

"Mikki! Erens here for you!" said Mr Ackerman.

"Remeber don't use teeth okay". Sasha said walking out the door.

"Yeah okay, go,go,go" Mikasa said rushing her out the door.

-

"Ugh, this is so hard" Eren slouched on top of the desk.

"Stop being a baby, final exams are soon".

"Can we smoke...please?" Eren leaned on Mikasas arm with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine. Only because you asked so cutely".

"You're the cute one, wearing this little hello kitty top" He pulled on the black fabric she was wearing. "It's hot and cute at the same time".

Mikasa blushed a little but masked that by rolling her eyes, "It's not hello kitty, it's Kuromi". 

She ended up taking Sasha's advice and wore the black Kuromi top with her black sweats so she could still look casual. "Can you roll the weed already?"

"Relax bro, I'll get to it" Eren started crushing the weed and took out the rolling paper. He did the whole process and when he was licking the paper so it could stick together he made direct contact with Mikasa. Mikasa knew exactly what he was doing and she wasn't about to let him get to her again.

"Here you go" Eren handed the blunt over to Mikasa and took her lighter out of her drawer and held it in front of her blunt and lit it up and took a puff. She felt an immediate rush of calmness over her. As she exhaled her head fell back closing her eyes.

"Pass me the lighter", and she did so. He did the same and took a puff out of his blunt.
There was silence in the room for a while. Just the two of them enjoying each others company. There eyes were now a light shade of pink.

"Why didn't you let me cum?" Mikasa asked rather calmly.

"Because I wanted to eat you out again" Eren wasn't even surprised at her question. Probably because the weed calmed their nerves.

"Oh, I want that too" she chuckled lightly.

They stayed silent for little while longer untill Mikasa broke it.

"Can I kiss yo-" she said, her eyes droopy and her voice low. Eren interupted her sentence bye smashing his lips against hers.

She was caught off guard but quickly kissed him back. Her hands went from his stomach, to his chest and up to grab his neck and pull him more into the kiss. Eren pulled away for a moment to give her a smirk and she pulled his neck again to kiss him. Their lips found a rhythm and she pushed her tongue in his lips and he gladly sucked on it. He tasted of weed and watermelon flavored gum, she liked it.

She pulled away and went down to kiss his neck. He let out a low moan. She pulled his hair back to get more access to his neck. Mikasa went back to leaving hickeys on his neck. This time his moan was louder than last time, "ah, fuck" he moaned. The girl got off her her chair to sit on his lap and kissed him again, his hands landed on her hips and went down to massage her ass above her black sweatpants. While they were making out he involuntarily ground his hips against Mikasas, she could feel his hard on "Needy, aren't we?", she said in a seductive voice.

She got off his lap and kneeled down in front him. His heart was beating out of his chest. Was he about to get head from a big-tiddy goth girl? Words could not describe how excited he was, he was thrilled, exhilarated, electrified, all the synonyms for excited.

She rubbed his dick through his pants, "Mikasa please," Eren panted. "Please what, Eren?" She stopped rubbing him, stood up and came close to his face. "P-please make me feel good" he said desperately. She lifted his chin up with her beautiful, long index finger giving a small peck on his lips. "Good boy" he felt his dick twitch at her words.

"Take your shirt off for me please", He did as she asked with no complaint, exposing his abs and his hard nipples. She said it once and she'll say it again, he was a Greek god!

She kneeled back down in between his legs and took his pants off, Eren was watching her every move with anticipation. His dick sprang out and was oozing with precum.

"Look at you, all hard for me," she said pumping him slowly. His dick was above the average size, not skinny but not too fat. It was a little darker than his complexion and wasn't too veiny. "What a pretty cock you have" her hand went a little faster and Eren threw his head back moaning. She started to kiss it, still pumping him.

"Mikasa please, stop teasing". She finally put him in her mouth and a pathetic moan escaped his lips, Mikasa felt so good about her self right now. Her free hand went into her pants to rub herself. She bobbed her head further to get all of him in her mouth. "Oh fuck yeah," Eren moaned.

His eyes were rolled back into his skull and he took his hands in her hair and thrusted his hips  into her throat, making Mikasa gag a little, and she was okay with that. Mikasa sucked on his dick faster, making her tongue push lightly on the tip of his cock and she left him throb in her mouth.

"Yes, just like that" he said through his teeth, nodding as he watched his dick disappear in her mouth. Her hand and her mouth went at a unbelievably fast pace driving Eren to the edge. "Fuck" he said loudly.  He was losing sight, "are those stars?" He thought. His face was red, his lips in a 'o' shape and no more moans were coming out of him anymore just "Mikasa, I'm gonna fucking come" she removed her mouth still pumping him just as fast.

"Go on then, cum". He moaned her name on repeat, each repeat getting more and more pathetic and whiny. "by yourself" Mikasa said standing up going to stand behind him. "But-" he said. Mikasa's chest was behind his back and her arms were crossed over his chest and she pinched his nipples and he found himself liking it and kept his moan in by biting his lip and screwing his eyes shut.

"You're a big boy, you don't need my help, do you? Go on, make yourself cum," she looked into his craving, green eyes. He hesitantly took his cock into his hand and started jerking himself off. "Mhm, what a good boy you are," she began to kiss his bare shoulder, biting at a little. "Fuck, yes I'm a goodboy" Eren moaned making eye contact with Mikasa. He went faster and faster. "You're doing such a good job, baby", she kisssd his cheek. His eyes had looked like glass and his legs began to shake and his hips were moving so hard into his hand.

"Tell me how it feels" Mikasa said in his ear. He couldn't even form words, just moans. She grabbed his neck once again, "I said tell me how it feels" Mikasas voice was little colder than before. He looked too hot right now, Mikasa wanted to ruin him. "I-it feels so, so good." he moaned as a tear ran down his rosy cheek.

"Shit! I'm coming Mikasa" before she could say anything else thick white liquid squirts all over his sculpted abs. She went back to sit on his lap, she didn't care if his cum got on her she just felt like she had to be affectionate right now. She gave him a passionate kiss, slow and sweet, and his arms hugged her waist tightly and her hands caressing his face. "That was payback, for the other night."

They both pulled away and just looked into eachothers eyes for a moment. "Uhm, I'll go get a cloth to clean you up" Mikasa got up and went to the bathroom while Eren caught his breath.

Mikasa came back and began to clean the mess up off his stomach. "It's okay, I can do it." He put his hand on the cold cloth but Mikasa stopped him. "No, it's okay. You just relax okay?" Eren took his hand away and grabbed Mikasa's face to kiss her cherry pink lips.

"Thanks" he said. she finished cleaning him up and went back to put the cloth in bathroom.

-

10:33pm

"Uhm, you can spend the night if you want" she said on the couch of her room. She didn't hear a response for second. "Only if you want to, I was just thinking becuase it's late and all that you mi-" she got nervous and began to ramble, all that boldness was gone now.

"I have to go, but I'll stay for little longer." He said. She stood up and began to speak again, "If you wanna go, you can go. I honestly won't be offended if you leave now".

Eren stood up walking towards her, snaking his hand around her waist, pulling her into a kiss to shut her up. "I said I'll stay." He reassured her.

"Okay" she said with her head low.

"Bitch? how are gonna dom me then act all soft and vulnerable after?"

"I don't know, I guess that's just how doms are" she shrugged.

"You mean you're a switch", he corrected her.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and crawled into her sheets. He was wearing just his boxers becuase he wasn't about to sleep in jeans. Her room had the red led light setting on. There were green plants, jewelry and crystals in every corner and on her desk. There were posters of Weezer, Mother Mother, Mac Demarco and various alternative artists plus Sza becuase...she's Sza!

Eren also got in to the bed with his chest touching Mikasas back and his arms around her waist pulling him closer into his warm chest and could smell her blueberry scent of her dark hair.

Mikasa never expected him to be so touchy but she wasn't going to complain. The person she's liked  for years was in her bed, cuddling her! She felt so euphoric and smiled or herself.

As for Eren, he knew he was slowly falling for her, but couldn't be! He was the player, the f-boy of the school. He wasn't going to let Mikasa ruin that. But he didn't want to worry about that now.  He was in the present. Just enjoying the warmth of Mikasa.

Authors note: Eren and Mikasa being Switches 😫

Sorry I've been updating slowly, I started school and it's kinda hectic I'll try :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

807K 30K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
80.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
183K 18.7K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...