The boy that friended Number...

By Miragemc

Your name...well you don't really remember.. but all you know is that you have two number cards. That's all y... More

Where am I? Who am I?
The new duelist in town.
Deck
Y/n becomes Yumas favorite and only brother.
The duel carnival begins. Y/n duels for Number 52.
Talking to Heartland and becoming a hunter.
Y/n's painful memory. Brother tag team
Droite's curiosity with Y/n. Co-workers day.
Y/n meets Haruto. Y/n vs V.
Yuma's drive. Y/n's anger at Five.
Y/n's high speed duel. Yuma Bring it to 'em!
The rematch. The fury of a duelist.
Droite vs Tron. Questions get answered
Too many things to remember.
The being behind the mask
Day Off and Memories.
The Sickness.
The Dark Energy
Choas is in the air.
Y/n's updated deck Barian arc

Conflicting personalities. Y/n vs Tron

1.4K 32 4
By Miragemc

I sat in the break room smiling as I had watched Yumas duel against Shark. He and Astral are getting better at teamwork but what was up with Shark. I hissed in pain as my arm continued to cause me pain same with my head. But my well-being isn't my concern. Stopping Tron and dueling Yuma in the final duel of the carnival is my goal.

Walking out of the room I made my way to the duel tower. Once I turned the corner I was met with Kite.

"Kite, what are you doing here?" I questioned as he walked up to me before handing me three cards. "These are," I said shocked but he walked away

"Make him pay Y/n."

" I won't fail you, Kite." Making my way to the tower I took the elevator up to it.

"Y/n!" A voice called out as I saw Alice in the crowd. "Good luck!" She smiled as I gave her a thumbs up. But something caught my eye as I saw Kari and Grandma in the crowd with Tori and them waving a sign around with the words "Bring it to em' Tsukumo brothers!" Smiling I looked up I held my deck.

"V you will help me beat your father. I'll make him suffer with your number card." I said as I placed Number 9:Dyson Sphere into my extra deck. "He'll pay for what he did to Droite." I grinded my teeth before making my way to the elevated circle as Tron walked across from me.

"Hehe. I always wanted to duel you Y/n Tsukumo. Your synchro summoning is amazing. Let's make this a great duel." He smiled but I glared at him.

"You'll pay for what you did to Droite. I'll make sure of it."

"Ladies and Gentlemen today is the day we see who will duel against Yuma Tsukumo. Will it be the cunning Tron or heartlands very own synchro user,Y/n! Let's find out! Heart burning!" Heartland cheered as the two summoned their duel disks and their eyes glowed gold and red respectedly.

Y/n: 4000

Tron: 4000

"I'll go first. I draw!"

Y/ns turn.

"I summon tour guide from the underworld." A demon girl smiled as she stood in front of her duelist with a smile as a bus appeared next to her. "When she's summoned she can bring out a level three monster to my field but it can't be used for a synchro summon. Appear Broww huntsman of the dark world!" Stepping off the bus Y/ns dark world monster appeared holding his bow. "I overlay my two level three monsters to XYZ summon. Appear Number 48: shadow Linch!" Spinning it's scythe around the Number card appeared on the field. "I set a card. Turn end." 

Trons turn

"I draw. I set a monster and a two card. I end my turn."

"Not so fast I active Shadow linchs ability but using one overlay unit I can summon a linch token. When this is on the field not only does it increase it's attack points by five hundred but you can only attack the token."

Linch: 1800>>>>2300

Y/ns turn.

"My turn. I draw!" Looking at his hand Y/n thought of a path of his next play to summon a powerful monster onto his field. "I activate the field spell Gates of the Dark World!" Sending the card into it's slot the whole area began to shake and change as a massive stone gate appeared behind the stadium shocking everyone, as the sky turned cloudy with lightning striking, in the center of the massive doors, was bronzz as he laughed. 

"I active my gates ability by banishing Broww to the graveyard I can discard a fiend type and draw a card. I discard goldd to draw another card. Now due to being discarded to the graveyard I can special summon it." Appearing onto the field Y/ns monster  stood protective over his user. "Now I activate my monsters effect from my hand!" Getting rid of linch and Goldd y/n grabbed a red cross-like object with a blue gem in the center. "Tron you made a mistake messing with the heartland brothers. So now say hello to Galaxy eyes Photon Dragon!" He yelled before throwing the object into the air as stars began to fill the object with the mighty dragon roaring.

"Galaxy eyes?" Yuma exclaimed as Kites monster was on his brother's side.

"Now I summon Photon Satellite. When Satellite is summoned I can increase the levels of both itself and another monster with photon in its name. So galaxy eyes and Satalite is level nine. I overlay level nine Galaxy eyes and Satalite to build the overlay network. XYZ SUMMON! A rising number 9: Dyson Sphere!"

Y/ns second eye turned red as the number appeared on his field. The same hazy black aura surrounded him as he slowly began to chuckle. His small chuckle began to turn into psychotic laughter. This caused everyone to look at him with confusion.  Tron looked at him with his mask seeing his tattoo pulsating as he grew confused.

"Dyson sphere attack his face down!" He yelled as the massive satellite shot multiple lazers at the face down showing heardic beast Leo.

"Leos effect activated when it's sent to the graveyard I can add a heardic beast monster to my hand." Tron smiled as he drew the monster.

"I set a card. I end my turn."

Trons turn.

"I draw! I activate heardic reborn. I bring leo back to the field. Next I summon heardic beast twin eagle. I overlay my level four monsters. XYZ summon. Come fourth number 8: heardic gnome.

" at this time I activate my monsters effect. By using one Xyz material I make number 8 become Dyson sphere and due to this effect, your monster loses all of its attack points. Now my number attack Dyson Sphere!" Tron smiled as Y/n watched his number get destroyed causing the massive shockwave to push him to his back.

Y/n: 1200

"I set a card and end my turn." Tron smiled as his opponent. "How did you like Y/n," Tron asked as he looked at the boy.

"Hehehehehahahahaha."

He's laughing? He lost 2800 life points and he's laughing. This unsettled Tron as Y/n stood up with his back facing him.

"I hoped you did that. I hoped you did. Hehe hehe. You're willing to destroy your son just to move down your path. Now...... it's my turn."

Y/ns turn.

Lifting his hand up Y/ns body part began to glow black as he smiled wickedly at his opponent."DARK DRAW!" Drawing his pure black card a shockwave came off the card causing Tron to cover his face along with the entire stadium shaking. "Trap activate!" Flipping up Y/ns trap card showed called of the haunted as Gold appeared on his field like a zombie crawling from its grave. "I summon dark reasonator."

"Here it comes." Tron smirked as he looked at his face downs.

"I tune my level three dark resonator with my level five goldd!" Y/n yelled as his monsters flew into the sky. "It's burning.it's burning" Y/n smirked as his tattoo glowed brightly. "My chaotic soul! Arise red dragon archfiend!" 

Showing up onto the field Y/ns dragon roared. Y/n laughed hysterically as his eyes began to glow even brighter with his tattoo. The veins on his face began to show with his laughter growing. Soon his voice began to deepen as he held his side while his tattoo began to bleed along with his nose.

"He's bleeding they need to stop the duel!" Yuma exclaimed as he ran out of the break room.

Feeling his nose the duelist noticed the blood causing his eyes to widen with glee. "Yes! Chaos.....everything will burn! Hahaha haha! I activate my spell Dark world lightning. I discard grapha with the effect of lightning. Allowing me to destroy your face down on the left."

Y/n watched as Trons card showing the hearldic trap card that would've stopped his attack and allowed Tron to special summon a monster.

"Now graphas effect activates destroying number 8! Next I activate gates of the dark world to banish Grapha so I can discard dark resonator. I follow it up with my second call of the haunted appear Galaxy eyes Photon dragon! Finally I activate escape from the dark world to summon Grapha from the banish zone. I overlay my three level eight monsters!"

Everyone watched as Grapha and Red Dragon archfiend grabbed Galaxy eyes forcefully causing it to roar in pain as their claws sink into its skin. Y/ns black aura began to show as he laughed while his body began to turn into a silhouette showing him with a darkened crown and coil. His fingers turned to claws as his teeth sharpened.

"PADDLING DARKNESS. BECOME MY ENEMYS FEAR AND BRING CHAOS TO THE WORLD!" His chant began as the light attribute monster began to be covered by the two dark types as they fell into the small galaxy as Y/n summoned a javelin in his hand. "Appear dragon fused with the Varians power. NEO GALAXY EYES PHOTON DRAGON-" a heart beat sounded in the duelists ears as he looked down at the puddle of blood underneath him. Falling to the ground Y/n collapsed in his own blood causing Galaxy eyes to vanish. The black silhouette melted off the boy as his eyes were a milky white.

Yuma ran to his brother after the level retreated to the ground. Kari and grandma tsukumo ran to him along with Yuma's friends. Tron looked at his opponent with amusement.

"Varian huh?" He chuckled before leaving due to Y/ns collapsing Tron became the winner. Alice ran with medical staff as Y/n was carried on a gurney. Medical staff placed a oxygen mask on him as he was quickly rolled out of the carnival and to a medical room.

Kari looked at the red-capped duelist deck before putting it on her hip.

"He's gonna take a break from dueling. We can't let him continue to get hurt." She mumbled as his breathing became sporadic. "Please just rest Y/n" she said as Yuma and grandma watched as he was taken into a Emergency room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 377 140
I have a big love for anything Ancient Egyptian themed. This book will have a lot of Ancient Egyptian themes such as Anubis in it, horses and slice-o...
4.4K 160 18
Evelyn's life right now is difficult. But when someone breaks into her family's house and takes something valuable to her, she will stop at nothing t...
5.5K 50 29
Tsukumo Ventus is the adoptive older brother of Tsukumo Yuma, who has lost his memories two years ago. When a being named Astral appears before the t...
57.5K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...