Kuroko No Basuke Oneshots And...

By yetyoibabe

A collection of Kuroko no Basuke One-shots or Short Stories. (Character x Reader) *NOT TAKING REQUESTS ANYMOR... More

Author's Note
All I Want Is You (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Valentines Date Proposal (Kise Ryouta x Reader)
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part I) LEMON
Obsessed Demons (Special Request Part II) LEMON
His Cute Confession (Mitobe Rinnosuke x Reader)
Sweeter Than Chocolates (Himuro Tatsuya x Reader)
Stuck With A Creep (Midorima Shintaro x Reader)
I Am Not Gay (Takao Kazunari x Reader)
Stay, Don't Go (Murasakibara Atsushi x Reader)
How I Love Your Voice (Hanamiya Makoto x Reader) LEMON
I'll Never Leave You Alone (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
A Promise Of Forever (Imayoshi Shouichi x Reader)
Trick or Treat (Generation of Miracles)
That Side Of Him (Midorima Shintaro x Reader) LEMON
You're Mine Now (Kise Ryouta x Reader) LEMON
What If They Were Your Father (Part I)
His Writer, Her Reader (Mayuzumi Chihiro x Reader)
What If They Got Jealous Of Your Child/Children..
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART I)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART II)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART III)
Love As We Know It (Special Story PART IV)
Easy Chair (Kuroko Tetsuya x Reader)
Say My Name (Akashi Seijuro x Reader)
What If They Were Your Father (Part II)
Once Upon A Time (Special Story PART I)
Reasons Why + Hackers (Rant && Explanation)
Everything For You (Okamura Kenichi x Reader)
Monthsary (Kagami Taiga x Reader)
Netflix And... Chill? (Aomine Daiki x Reader) LEMON
IMPORTANT.

Runaway Groom (Nijimura Shuzo x Reader)

13K 397 340
By yetyoibabe

This is for @Lanyth_Moon :)

I am becoming even more anemic due to massive nosebleeds because of seeing animated Nijimura. And his seiyuu- OhmyLord! Have mercy on my soul ;3

---

It was the most painful news you've ever heard. Perhaps it was something you'd never forget for the rest of your life.

The man you love, Nijimura Shuzo, was getting married to another girl.

It was all too sudden. Too sudden that even the rest of the group were surprised as well..

You were inside Nijimura's apartment, having a little get together. Food and drinks were served and everyone was there. Namely: Akashi, Midorima, Murasakibara, Haizaki, Kise, Aomine, Momoi, and Kuroko. Like them, you were from Teiko Middle School too and a former manager of the Basketball Team like Momoi.

Silence hung in the air and all you could ever hear was the slightest noise Murasakibara was making as he continued munching some chips. Your chest was beginning to tighten but you managed to force a warm smile on your lips..

"C-Congratulations, Shuzo-kun." You said, struggling to make your voice sound so happy and not distressed.

He darted his gaze to you and smiled weakly. "Yeah. Thanks.."

You clasped your hands and squeezed them hard together, supressing the unpleasant emotion running through you. Oh how you wanted to bawl your eyes out, but you knew you couldn't. You had no right since you two were just friends.

Only friends..

Actually, Nijimura confessed to you back in Middle School, but you rejected him because you weren't ready for a relationship that time. Hell, you were still so young so when your cute senpai confessed to you, you freaked out and ran away. However, as time passed by, little by little, you've learned to relax in his company. He never brought out the topic about his confession to you years ago but he was really sweet to you in any way. Sweet, caring, and really nice.

But the thing is, he graduated. You never saw each other again eversince he left Teiko. You cried and cried and cried. You didn't even get the chance to tell him how much you loved him..

Four years later, you enrolled to a university with Haizaki Shougo. And unexpectedly, Nijimura was actually studying there too. You didn't know but it's like your cousin, Haizaki, knew that Nijimura was there so he forced you to enrol as well.

Your cousin's real devious. But you owe him one..

Nijimura and you tried to make up for the lost time.. as friends. But you knew, you just knew there was something between the two of you. You would've taken the initiative to say what you feel, but your nerves would always get the best of you.

You were scared..

What if he would reject you? What if you were just imagining things and he never really thought of you as a woman but just a friend? Your series of fucking what ifs consumed you. Your doubts and fears got the best of you..

And now..

..you lost your chance forever.

"It's a political marriage, our parents set it up to strengthen their new partnership over the company. They're planning this marriage for over a year and they only told me just recently." Nijimura explained while aimlessly playing his glass of wine, twirling the liquid inside the glass.

Akashi raised a brow. "Have you met the girl?"

"Yeah. I met [Random Bitch] a lot of times already, we talked and she seems nice." The raven-haired male casually replied before taking a sip of his drink. "They got everything ready so they set the date of the wedding. It's next Saturday. You are all invited, okay? So you better come."

And again, everyone was shocked..

"N-Next week already?" You asked flabbergastedly.

"Yeah, they wanted to rush the marriage because of some reasons." Nijimura explained in a low voice, as if he was unhappy or something.

Your chest only tightened even more but you fought the urge to leave or ditch them. You didn't want to ruin the night just because of some pathetic personal reasons..

And so the conversation about the wedding went on and you swore to God you would cringe everytime you hear the name of the girl. Actually, the first time you heard his soon-to-be-wife's name, you nearly gasped in surprise. Of course, you knew her. [Random Bitch] was actually very pretty and she goes to the same university you were attending. She was pretty, sophisticated, rich, and yeah, a total bitch. She was mean to those she didn't like, but Nijimura didn't know that because she would act so nice and angelic infront of the guy.

What a total hypocrite..

You actually didn't care about her before since she's merely Nijimura's acquaintance, but now..

Just what the fuck!

*   *   *

"Where's my lucky item-nanodayoooo.." Midorima, who was already drunk, asked groggily before crashing on the sofa beside Murasakibara.

"Get away from me, Mido-chin. You're so annoying, I'll crush you." The giant grumbled, struggling to pull her arm out that was under Midorima's back.

"Dai-channnn.. Why is the roof going rounddd and rounddd and roundddd?" Momoi was being supported by Aomine, he laid her down to the comforter on the other side of the room.

"Shut up, Satsuki! Just sleep!" Then Aomine went to the barely awake Kuroko and dropped him down beside the knocked-out Kise. He laid down next to them after. "Mattaku! Why are these guys so weak?"

"You're one to talk. You're already drunk too, Daiki. You even stripped your shirt." Haizaki shot, laying cozily on the sofa next to the coffee table. "I'm gonna sleep, idiots. [Name], drink some coffee to take out the dizziness."

You, on the other hand, was still infront of the table with Akashi and Nijimura. "Duhh. Okay, Shougo. But I'm not dizzy so don't mind me."

"My head is gonna break." Akashi was barely hanging on but he still managed to stand up and walked towards the other vacant comforter and laid down, immediately falling asleep.

"Are you okay, [Name]?" Nijimura asked, looking at you worriedly.

You looked at him and smiled. "Yeah, I didn't drink a lot. But I guess Shougo was right, I need some coffee." You stood up and walked towards the kitchen. "I'm going to borrow your kitchen for a bit."

"Here, I'll help you."

You were already holding a mug when Nijimura entered the kitchen to brew you some coffee. You gulped, feeling the awkward atmosphere and the tension. But you forced yourself to act normal.

"Hey, [Name]."

You glanced at him through your shoulder. "Yes?"

"Will you come to my wedding?"

You nearly choked on your own saliva, but you immediately composed yourself. "If you want me to come."

"I don't want you to come, [Name]. Actually, I don't want to get married to another girl." His expression went serious and he crossed the distance between the two of you, cornering you against the secure counter. "If you tell me not to marry her, I won't. If you tell me that you love me, I'll tell them to cancel this fucking wedding."

You gasped, dazed and shocked. "Are you out of your mind? The wedding is due next Saturday, just a few days more. You can't cancel it just like that because of me. I don't want to put you into trouble with your family."

He pulled you in for a hug, burying his face into your hair. Then in a helpless, vulnerable tone, he whispered.. "I don't want to ruin my life, [Name]. Marrying another girl means like that to me."

"But Shuzo-kun, your-"

Nijimura's lips silenced you, kissing you hungrily. You could taste the liquor through the kiss and your eyes widened, finally realizing what's happening. You squirmed against his arms but his grip only tightened. He lifted you up and placed you above the counter, positioning himself inbetween your legs. You didn't know what to do when his fingers found your front, making quick work of your shirt's buttons.

A soft moan rolled off your tongue when his tongue delved into your mouth, travelling in circles. Then your mind began to get clouded and you suddenly melted into his kiss, you wrapped your legs around his waist. He let out a fierce groan as he placed his hands on your ass and lifted you up again, carrying you towards his bedroom..

You knew what's going to happen yet somehow, you didn't want it to stop. You wanted more of him, you wanted to feel his love..

..just this once..

Before he becomes totally out of reach..

--

Nijimura immediately felt the aching of his head the minute he wake up. Upon remembering something, he sprung up and turned to the other side of the bed. Then his heart sunk..

..he saw nothing.

You just left after what happened..

"[Name].." He whispered longingly, pained and disappointed. Then he planted his palm on his forehead and let out a bitter smile. "Wake up, Shuzo. Time to wake up. She never loved you.."

*   *   *

SATURDAY, Wedding Day..

You uttered a miserable groan when you heard your door busted open. "Go away!"

"What the fuck, [Name]! I was waiting for you for hours already!" Haizaki, wearing a neatly pressed Tuxedo, complained in a very annoyed tone.

"I'm not going!" You shot back, burying your face against the soft mattress. But you squealed when two hands grabbed your ankle and dragged you down to the bed, your face fell quite painfully flat on the floor. You let out a short cry of pain before glowering at your barbaric cousin. "What the hell's wrong with you? I said I'm not going!"

Haizaki pulled you up then dragged you with him towards your closet. He opened it and scanned every dress there was inside. Finding a decent, white dress, he shoved it on your face. "Be ready in five minutes! And I mean it!"

The instant the door closed, you cursed and cursed and cursed your despicable cousin..

--

You held onto Haizaki's arm when you finally arrived at the church. An usher spotted you and he led you to your other friends, you both seated next to them. The Generation of Miracles greeted you so you gave them a sly smile, pretending to be okay when deep inside you were actually dying in a slow but steady process.

People wearing beautiful dresses and elegant tuxedos were gathered inside the decorated church. Familiar faces of people were seen, and you could feel your breath getting harder and harder.

Everything was literally crushing your heart from within..

The serene ambience, the happy faces of people, the preacher infront, the wedding march played by the organ, and Nijimura's figure just a few meters away from you..

..waiting for his bride.

Tears blurred your sight and you swallowed back a sob. Hands enveloped yours and you turned to Haizaki with teary eyes. "I-I can't watch.."

He wrapped his arm around you and pulled you closer, gently rubbing your arm. "I'm sorry, [Name]. Just close your eyes and don't watch.."

You did. You buried your face against his arm while holding back your sobs from coming out. The wedding march continued and you just sat there, listening without seeing anything at all.

"I don't like her gown-ssu."

"Me too, Ki-chan. Never liked balloon dresses."

"I think it's beautiful- I mean, it looks fine-nanodayo."

The wedding March stopped and you guessed that the couple was already standing side by side infront of the preacher. The thought itself was stabbing you straight to the heart. Noticing your struggle, Haizaki pulled you even more closer to him.

"We are here to witness the holy matrimony of Mr. Nijimura Shuzo and Ms. [Random Bitch]. If anyone objects to this wedding, speak now or forever hold your peace."

Then silence..

A very nerve-breaking silence..

"I OBJECT TO THIS WEDDING!" Haizaki's voice roared, earning loud gasps from the people around including you. He unwrapped his arm from your back and stood up. And you just sat there with wide eyes, unable to fully comprehend the outrageous act done by your stupid cousin.

"I object to this wedding as well." Kuroko seconded, your gaze darted to his standing figure.

"Me too-ssu." Kise winked at you before pulling himself up.

"I am against this wedding." Akashi announced, standing up with composure and confidence.

"Yeah, me too." Aomine added.

Then Momoi. "I object too."

"Me too-nanodayo." Midorima stood up, nudging the hesitant Murasakibara.

"Eh?" The tallest male whined quietly. "Okay fine." Then he stood up, having no choice. "Me too. Sorry, Niji-chin."

Chatters and murmurs filled the surroundings and everyone's eyes were directed to your group. The priest looked shocked and you couldn't even draw the bride's terrified face. While Nijimura looked at your friends with a questioning look as if telepathically telling them:

You stupid idiots! What do you think you're doing?

But when his gaze landed on you, he gasped. He stared at your distressed state, the tears in your eyes, your trembling lips..

"[Name]?" He whispered, unsure and quite confused.

You clenched your fists and stood up. It was now or never. So you screamed:

"I LOVE YOU, SHUZO-KUN!"

Another batch of horrified gasps filled your ears, but you didn't care. All you cared about was Nijimura and his response..

His lips slowly curled up a relieved smile. Then he turned to his bride, giving her an apologetic look. "I'm sorry.."

"Don't do this to me, Shuzo." She pleaded.

His father stood up from the crowd too. "Shuzo!"

Nijimura turned to his father. "I'm sorry, father. But I can't let myself be miserable for the rest of my life. I love someone else, and she's that girl over there. She's the only one I want to spend the rest of my life with."

The old man didn't say anything anymore, and so as Nijimura's tearing up mother. But the other party was clearly furious, especially [Random Bitch].

Nijimura ran towards you, grabbed your hand and dragged you out of the church. While your friends who made such a scene silently exited the chapel as well..

"Where are we going, Shuzo-kun?" You asked breathlessly as you tried keeping up with Nijimura's pace.

He glanced at you and smiled. "Where else? To our future together, [Name]."

---

A/N: I am sorry if I made Haizaki your fairygodmother. TROLOLOL He's mah sexy bae. B)

Satisfied? Unsatisfied? (;

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 33.3K 68
Like the title says this is oneshots xD You may find Angst, Lemon, Fluff and Specials here. Don't hesitate to message me if you have requests xD Don...
15.6K 373 9
Everything seems to be going well with the Generation of Miracles. They live together, and its wonderful. Trouble is bound to happen. Well, it does...
66.5K 1.9K 11
A collection of one-shots featuring the KnB squad and the lovely reader (yes that's you!) Check my bio/message board to see when requests open! (no s...
127K 3.6K 14
❝ there is no winning to victory , if you win alone ❞ ○○○ { DISCONTINUED . } multiple one shots featuring the characters from kuroko no basuke x read...