Warmth {18+}

By Meraki_Kri

ʟʏᴄᴀɴ ᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪꜱ ᴘᴀɪɴᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴛᴇ ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂 𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮𝓰𝓰𝓼. 𝓢𝓸... More

.Start point.
A few book aesthetics
Goodbyes with new Hi's
Characters
Studio
Eyes
Cruel words
Plans
Height
Tomato
That one fish
Soreness
Change
Food
Doubt
Date
Ella and her mate
Family
Display
What did you say?
Manners
Exhaustion
10 minutes
Who said that?
Painting
The chosing
Small Peek, Big Consequences
Table
Paint
Last
.End note.
. BOOK COVER .

Ball

31.9K 734 25
By Meraki_Kri

Okay so there isn't much in-depth details about it. but if you all want me to add it, I will do so for you.

I put on my mother's diamond earring as I look at myself. After putting on both of them, I looked at myself completely in the mirror.

I have never worn a dress like this, it was figure hugging with a slit and with my boobs on a bit display.

Today a lot of things happened, my parents came here, I had to go through an emotional roller-coaster and my mate announced that he has kept a ball to introduce me as the Luna of the pack.

After talking to my parents, he invited them to the ball. My mother was the happiest.

My father and Liam went with Cephalus to talk about certain things, while mom dragged me for shopping. It was after we all went to the castle so that my parents could live there.

With them in the castle, both us shifted to his room, so that I can stay with my family.

I was looking at myself. To see a simple girl whose life has turned 360 degrees in just a matter of few days.

"Oh fuck me", a voice claims and I look in the mirror to see Cephalus looking at me and he was literally drooling and I giggled at it. He was looking absolutely edible in his Tux. He came to me and hugged me from back, and kept his chin my left shoulder as he looks at me and hold his arms and sway a bit.

"Give me one good reason to go to the ball instead of making love to my beautiful-sexy mate in front of me" and he kisses my neck and I shiver and I felt myself getting wet.

"Because my parents are here" he groans and kisses his mark and I felt goosebumps flow over my body.

"You are so fucking gorgeous" he says and I blush at it. He turns me around and looks at me, with his darkened eyes.

"But too gorgeous, and please tell me you are not wearing this, infront all the males today" my smile drops.

'Did he not like it?'

"No no no , baby girl. I love what you are wearing, its just that there is too much showing and there will be unmated wolves too.", And a smile comes on my face.

"Can you cover this?" he says as he keeps his hand on the middle of my chest, his hands burned my chest and I close my eyes in the warm feeling in my chest.

"You are gorgeous too" I blur out and then I realised what I said, I opened my eyes and blushed more. He laughs and god it was beautiful. I could live of listening to his laugh.

"I have something for you" and I look at him puzzled.

He takes out a pendant from his pocket. And it was absolutely beautiful.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful" I say as I touch it slowly.

"It was my mothers. My father gifted it to her when he found her, now I am doing that as I found you"

"Wh-Wh-What?"

"Turn around" and I comply to him.

He makes me wear it and the coolness of it gives me tinges. And I just look at the beautiful thing.

"Perfect "he says as he looks at me from the mirror and I smile at him.

"Let's go?" he says as he holds up his hand.

I bite my lip and I nervously hold his hand.

He entwines the fingers. It was as if my hands were made to fit in his.

"Don't be nervous baby. You are everything that my pack needs" and with that he tucks in my stray hair strand and smiles at me and I swoon at it.

--------------

"Wolves and Lycans. I officially introduce you to my mate and your Luna" and with that everyone cheers and howls.

I just hug my mate from the side in order to calm myself down. While I was tensed, my wolf was flaring in pride. I could feel her and it made me a little less nervous.

He makes small circles on my back and I relax into him more.

He kisses my head from the side and I smile at it.

"C'mon, lets meet up with our pack"

'Our pack'

As I met people, I felt myself getting more comfortable. They were amazing people and they all spoke nicely to me.

And as I spoke to people, I always felt a gaze on me and when I looked around, my eyes always met up with my mate and his eyes held pride and a very unreadable expression. Before turning around, I would give him a smile and look at others.

There were so many people that I lost tract of time, as I was getting tired, I plopped down next to my mother and whined about how my feet were pained and how my face hurt with all that smiling, while she just laughed at me.

"We finally meet", a voice says. I turned to see a very cute-looking, well built guy.

'Beta'  Ella says. She has been introducing people to me as if she knew everyone.

"Absko", I said without even realising how it came out.

"Luna" he says he bows down.

He gave me a very sweet vibe and a comfortable one.

I stood up, clearly being shorter than him.

"Please don't bow, and call my Loretta"

"As my Luna says" and I narrow my eyes at him and he chuckles.

"Call me up whenever you need me, I will always be there for you"

"Thank you so much, and likewise." I said with a genuine smile.

"I will leave you to rest"

He looks at me one more time, and then at my mothers and bows down, "Ma'am"

And he left. I again placed my ass on the chair and I relaxed into it.

My mother held my hand, "I am so proud of who you have become"

I smile softly at her.

"I am so happy seeing you happy, it was as if you are a natural. You know baby, you have gone through so much since your childhood that you know so much." And with that she holds my cheek and I lean into its warmth.

"Now do I also have you call you Luna?" I turn to see Mike, looking really cute.

I got up and I hug him, and I swear I felt a low growl, knowing whose it was, I ignored it.

"Of course not silly" I say.

"You look absolutely beautiful!" he claims at he looks at me up and down.

"Thank you! So, this is mom" I gesture to him and I face my mom, "This is Mike"

Mike had his mouth open and I closed it and laughed.

"You just look like sisters!"

And mom and I smile at him, we get that a lot.

"I mean, wow" he says as he looks at mom, and at that same moment, my fathers comes behind mom and keeps his hand on her waist.

"And this is my father" I introduce him and he nervously giggles a bit, while my father glares at him.

"Sir" Mike says and he excuses himself. As he left, I saw Lauren and she launched herself on me and I hugged her back.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I am so glad to see you like this! I am so proud of you" Lauren claims and she hugs me.

She was looking gorgeous, and I was in awe. She has a beautiful body.

"Gurl, you are looking gorgeous! I swear you mate has kept all the unmated wolves out" and we both giggle at it and with that I introduce them to my parents and the night went on.

Soon the dance floor was cleared and softer music started to play. There was an orchestra playing beautiful tunes one after another.

"Can I have the dance?" Cephalus says and I happily take his hand, he leads me to the dance floor and it was just us.

I had no experience in dancing, but with him, it all just felt natural and like it was meant to be, and I wished that this never ended.

----------------------------

-VOTE-

-COMMENT-

-SPREAD LOVE-

-KEEP BEING SEXY- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 4.9K 35
"A soulmate." He starts, his voice bounces off the wall of the empty room. "There is nothing more beautiful in the world than them, for they are the...
45.6K 1.7K 22
{Edited 6\1\23} Dawn Jones never thought she'd meet her mate, and she never in her wildest dreams expected it to be her. Luna Williams always dreamed...
1.8M 60.9K 39
|Mature Content| ••• {Editing and Revising in progress} - Highest ranking #59 Romance #2 Chicklit #1 Diversity
111K 3.5K 52
𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘨𝘰𝘥𝘭𝘺 𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦...