THE ELITES [BOOK I] (Jenlisa)

Mystifyinglily által

○THE ELITES [BOOK l] "You don't have a choice, it's an order. You should be by my side and LOVE ME the mos... Több

The Beginning Of The Beginning
Chapter 1 - The Selection
Chapter 2 - The Rules
Chapter 3 - The Elites
Chapter 4 - The Encounter
Chapter 5 - The Pairs
Chapter 6 - The Flower Language
Chapter 7 - The Tea Party
Chapter 8 - The Headmistress
Chapter 9 - The Visitor
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
Chapter 11 - The Little Queen
Chapter 12 - The Friendly Reminder
Chapter 13 - The Penthouse
Chapter 14 - The Deal
The Mid Of The Beginning
Chapter 15 - The Contract
Chapter 16 - The Solution
Chapter 17 - The Three Conditions
Chapter 18 - The Celebration
Chapter 19 - The First Order
Chapter 20 - The Shivering Night
Chapter 21 - The Mistake
Chapter 23 - The Grumpy Duckling
Chapter 24 - The Memory Lane
Chapter 25 - The Good Combination
Chapter 26 - The Bitter/Sweet Taste
Chapter 27 - The Punishment
Chapter 28 - The Companion
The End Of The Beginning
Chapter 29 - The Nightmare
Chapter 30 - The Storm
Chapter 31 - The Talk
Chapter 32 - The Song
Chapter 33 - The Farewell
Chapter 34 - The Date
Chapter 35 - The Surprise Visit
Chapter 36 - The New Revelation
Chapter 37 - The Confession
Chapter 38 - The Answer
THE REFINED [THE ELITES BOOK II]

Chapter 22 - The Yellow Tulips

9K 510 92
Mystifyinglily által

LISA

Sitting on my favorite bench while reading one of his favorite books, and surrounded with his favorite flowers makes me feel that I'm still with him. The heavenly scent of the flowers always reminds me of him. I feel safe and secured here. This is my safe heaven, he is my safe heaven. My...

"Meow" My brows furrowed when I heard the sound.

"A kitten?" My forehead creased when I saw the cat in front of me. How could they let a kitten get inside the botanical garden? I'm about standing up when I noticed something.

"What's in your mouth little kitten?" I asked and the kitten suddenly jumped on my lap and let go of the flower. "A yellow tulip. Is this for me?"

"Meow." The kitten replied then, I suddenly remembered his words when I hold the flower.

stroke the back of the cat and smile at it. "Do you think there is still a sunshine in my smile kitten?"

I'm about to hug it when it suddenly speaks.

"Your smile is very beautiful Lisa." The kitten said that made my eyes shut open.

I'm only dreaming and in my surprise the kitten in front of me looks at me with a surprised expression as well.

"L-lisa y-you're awake." Jennie said nervously while I'm still hugging her waist tightly.

This is why I'm having a nice dream again, I slept beside her. But why is she here? I didn't sleep with her last night.

"I-i'm so sorry L-lisa. You are smiling while sleeping. I-i didn't mean to wake you up." She is stuttering. I slowly let go of her, then I look at her intently.

"Why are you here?" Her eyes widened on my question.

"I-i'm a-about going to the kitchen last night to drink a glass of water when I heard you scream. You are having a nightmare Lisa. Don't you remember anything?" She asked and suddenly looks away from me, but I noticed the flushed red in her cheeks. Is she embarassed?

So, that is why she's here. I didn't say a word to her. I just get out of the bed and get my phone on the bedside table. I checked the time and it's still very early.

"L-lisa a-about yesterday. I know I said something- " Jennie is still speaking when my phone suddenly rings. I look at the caller and my eyes widened.

It's very unusual for her to call me. Isn't she busy?

"Jennie you can use the bathroom in my bedroom. I'll see you at the dining room later." I said without looking at her, then I answer my phone.

"See you later Lisa." I heard Jennie said, then I heard the door of the room closed. I'm about looking at it when I suddenly heard that voice, that soothing voice that I haven't heard for quite some time.

"Hi. How are you Lisa?" The audacity to asked me that. She already knows how I am. I didn't answer her but she speaks again. "Oh I'm so sorry. I forgot the time differences. Did I wake you up Lisa?" She asked worriedly.

"No you didn't. Why did you call? Are you not busy?" I asked.

"We have a free time right now. My manager and I are going to go shopping." She said, but it makes me curious more. It's really unusual for her to call me suddenly. "Uhm Lisa, I heard about the kitten." She suddenly said that surprised me. Now I know why she's calling me. She heard about Jennie. "Is she cute? I heard that you are very fond of her."

"Is it your cousin?" I suddenly said to her.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Is it your cousin that told you about her?" I asked, but I heard her giggle on the other line instead.

"I know you Lalisa. Stop that tantrums immediately. It's not him, don't think anything that will harm my humble cousin." She said and giggles. I didn't say a word for a couple of seconds before I speak again.

"When will you come back?" I asked out of the blue.

"I will have a concert soon in Korea. I don't know the exact date cos they are still fixing my schedule. Haven't my cousin told you about it?" She explained.

"He told me." I said.

"You can watch me sing again Lisa." She said with a sad tone.

"Sooyah and Rosie will watch you for sure." I said, then I changed the topic immediately. "Are you going to stay with me when you come back?" I asked.

"Of course Lisa, I will stay with you when I come back to Korea." She said then she paused for a couple of seconds before she speaks again. "Lisa, are you still having those nightmares when I'm not there?She asked that made me furrowed my brows. I know she knows the answer to that question. I just decided to change the topic.

"Unnie you missed his dea- " I'm about speaking when I heard her manager on the background. "We have to go Ji-eun."

"I'm so sorry Lisa. I have to go. See you when I see you. I want to meet that kitten as well. Bye." She said and immediately ended the call.

"Bye Ji-eun unnie." I said though she's not on the other line anymore. I'm about going to the bathroom when my phone suddenly beeps. I opened the message and read it.

What does she want from me? I'm not in the mood for chitchat.

Half an hour later.

After taking a bath and wearing my school uniform, I walked downstairs and there I saw Jennie waiting for me at the end of the stairs. She's looking down while fidgeting her fingers, maybe she is still anxious because of what happened yesterday.

"L-lisa can I speak with you?" She approached me nervously.

"Later." I said. "You can eat by yourself today and your chauffeur will pick you up later." I said that suddenly furrowed her brows.

"W-why? A-are you still mad at me? I know I was wrong Lisa. I want to say how- " She still speaking when I cut her off

"I need to go somewhere." I said and about leaving when I heard her muttered.

"Why are you so difficult Lisa?She said.

That's not new to me. I heard those words a thousand of times before but hearing her said those words makes me feel odd. I don't know but suddenly I felt a pang on my chest. I decided to just ignored this weird feeling and walked towards the express elevator.

Several minutes later.

Elite Building - The Headmistress Office

Hye-jin, the secretary of the headmistress immediately stoop up when she noticed that I'm coming.

"Good morning Lady Lalisa." She greeted me and bowed. I ignored her and walked towards the headmistress office. I didn't knock on her door and just get inside.

"What do you want from me?" I suddenly asked when I get inside of her office. I sat on the couch and crossed my legs, then I looked at her and there I saw her with her bare faced. She is still putting her make up on.

"And good morning to you as well Lady Lalisa Manoban." She said and put her make up down, then she smirked at me. "Good morning to the next successor of the Manoban Empire Group of Companies. The no. 1 of the Elites and the little Queen of the Great Ma- " She is still speaking when I suddenly cut her off.

"Let's cut to the chase." I said and look at her intently.

"Wow!" She said with a surprised expression.

"What do you mean 'wow'?" I asked.

"N-nothing. I'm just surprised. You simply stop me from speaking, unlike before that you usually look at me with those intimidating eyes and threatened my life when I teased you. Is that really you little Queen?" She asked with furrowed brows.

I cleared my throat and speaks again "Oh I forgot about that. Let me remind you- " But she immediately cuts me off.

"I-i'm just kidding Lady Lalisa." She said and smile sarcastically, but her face suddenly became serious when she speaks again. "I summoned you today because of your request." She said.

'The request I sent to her last week. I almost forgot about it.'

"Does the Chairman know about it?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"I knew it." She said and sighed. "I don't think I can do that Lady Lalisa. The Chairman doesn't have his consent about this matter." She said.

"Just do it." I said expressionless.

"My head is aching." She said and hold her temples. "Lady Lalisa, what would you think of the Elites reactions about this? Especially those two families. One of them is from the main clan. Those two families are very close to each other." She said worriedly, but I simply look at her.

"She needs to be punished." I said and stand on my seat and walked towards her.

"I know your reasons but- "

"No buts. Just do it and I will handle everything Ye-ji unnie." I said and her eyes widened.

"What did you called me?" She said and her expression suddenly became excited.

"Nothing. I have to go." I said. I looked at my wrist watch and checked the time. It's still early. I can spare my free time in the botanical garden. I'm about leaving when she suddenly speaks again.

"I heard that the Pop star is coming back." She said that made me look at her. "Aren't you excited Lady Lalisa?" She asked.

"Where did you heard it?" I asked.

"From her. We are friends remember. She called me and sent me VIP tickets to her upcoming concert." She said that made my brows furrowed. This lady might be the one who told Ji-eun unnie about Jennie.

I walked towards her again and look at her intently.

"Did you told her about Jennie?" I asked and her brows furrowed.

"Whose Jennie?" She asked.

"Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, the no. 10 of the Elites. The one from the common class. The lady with beautiful feline-eyes. The kitten." I almost blurted out to her.

"Wow!" She said again with her surprised expression. "You talk a lot now Lady Lalisa." She said and gave me her mischievous smile.

"J-just, whatever." I said expressionless and immediately left the room.

Hye-jin stood up again and greeted me but I immediately walk outside of the room.

I walked outside the Elite building and went towards the botanical garden, then suddenly I remembered Ye-ji unnie's statement.

Ji-eun unnie sent Ye-ji unnie VIP tickets to her upcoming concert, but Ji-eun unnie told me that she still don't know the date of her concert? Did she lied to me? I get inside the botanical garden and walked towards my favorite spot. I sit on my favorite bench and look at the beautiful flowers in my surroundings, but I can't adore their beauty right now. My mind is still thinking about Ji-eun unnie. Can she really do that to me? She knows that I hate liars the most. I'm still on my train of thoughts when someone suddenly speaks.

"Lisa."

I immediately look in front of me and there I saw a standing Jennie with her hands on her back. She's smiling nervously at me.

"Jennie." I said.

"I'm calling your name five times already." She said and gave me a worried smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I-i saw you going here that's why I followed you. I-i followed you cos I really wanted to talk to you Lisa." She said and I nodded my head. I'm about speaking when she suddenly speaks.

"I'm so sorry Lisa. I'm really, really sorry. I knew that you are mad at me because of my insensitive joke yesterday. I'm sincerely sorry. It's not my intention to hurt you through those words. Please forgive me Lisa." She said with tears on her eyes.

The truth is, I'm not mad at her. I know that it's not her intention to say those words to me cos she doesn't know about my past. But her words suddenly brings back unbearable memories. That's why I needed to be alone. Those memories probably the reason why I had a dream anxiety attack again last night.

I look at the timid lady in front of me and scrutinized her. Her feline-eyes are puffy and her cheeks are flushed. I walked towards her and look at her intently in the eyes.

I suddenly nodded my head on her without giving any expression. Her brows furrowed but her eyes suddenly became brighter unlike before.

"Am I forgiven?" She asked. I nodded my head again and her lips suddenly curled into a smile.

"Thank you so much Lisa." She said and gave me that smile. That precious smile of her. How can she gave that smile easily to everyone?

I'm about going back to the bench when she suddenly speaks again. "Lisa I brought sandwiches. I know that you haven't eaten breakfast. We can eat together." She said and moves closer to me.

"You haven't eaten breakfast too?" I asked and she nodded her head.

"You told me that we are always going to eat together." She said. I'm about speaking when she suddenly speaks again. "By the way Lisa. I have a peace-offering gift to you." She said, maybe that is why she's hiding her hands at her back.

My eyes widened when she showed me the things behind her back. She's holding a paper bag and three yellow tulips.

"Don't be mad to me Lisa. I didn't pluck these flowers to this garden. I bought it in a flower shop that I saw on our way here." Jennie explained and gave me the flowers. "I remembered that you told me that flowers have a language of their own that is why I pick them. The language of these yellow tulips reminds me of you." She said that made my heart beats faster right now.

"There's a sunshine in your smile Lisa and I hope that you will let me see that beautiful smile again." She said that suddenly put tears in my eyes. I immediately hug her, and hide my face in the crook of her neck.

"A-are you crying Lisa?" She asked worriedly. She's about moving away but I tighten my hug on her.

"30 seconds more." I said and my heart beats became much faster when I feel her hands stroking my back.

"Okay. Let's stay like this for a while, Lisa." Jennie said and hugs me back.

'What are you doing to me Jennie? You are slowly destroying the walls I built. Why you have this effect on me? Why are you making me feel this way?'

______________________________________
Hi Everyone. (^O^)/💛

Thank you for always supporting my stories. Don't forget to Vote if you love this story. Please Comment, it truly motivates me to write. ♡

You can Follow me as well so you'll know when will I update.

Keep safe always. ♡

Jenlisa is life💕

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.3K 40
50% true life events, 50% imagination Two brokenhearted strangers unexpectedly meet in a foreign country. Beautiful friendship blossomed and turned i...
24.4K 803 24
I don't know who to love... ~ Y/N Samuel, please don't leave me, you're all I have ~ Rosé No one can take you from me. You're mine ~ Jennie Someone e...
1.8M 59.1K 73
I never thought that running away will lead me to you, you are my safe haven. With you, everything is alright. I love you my Lisa. Now that you are w...
38.4K 1.1K 62
"Rejection is way better than what-ifs Jennie," I said and glance at her. "You need to, try it first at least," she muttered. "You think? Even if I k...