Record of Ragnarok: Human God...

By angle99999

The score is tied after 13 battles. The previous battle ended with both competitors dying simultaneously. Wha... More

Info
Prologue: A Final Match
Chapter 1: The Beginning of the End
Chapter 2: Buildup
Chapter 4: The Defective vs. The Immaculate
Chapter 5: 'Victory' for Humanity
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 1: Zeus' Mighty Sword
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 2: Without a Vollund
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 3: A Loss of Hope
Ayanokouji vs Zeus Part 4: The Fight Heard Throughout the Cosmos
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Final Fight Begins

8.9K 324 217
By angle99999

3rd Person POV

It finally commenced. The anticipated final fight of the tournament known as Ragnarok would finally start. The stadium was complete. It was a scale replica of Ayanokouji's school, down to the very belongings in each room. 

As it was complete, Ayanokouji's fellow classmates were shocked at the sight of it. Others were confused. 

Ike: Why is our school in the middle of this large stadium? Is this where they're going to fight?

Nagumo bumped in to the discussion. 

Nagumo: Since it's Ayanokouji, it's obvious he has a plan. He probably thinks that is the best place to fight someone. A place that he is familiar with. 

Ike: Yeah right. We don't even know it's him anyway.

Sayanakagi: Then just shut up and wait until it starts. You really are extremely annoying, defective. 

This shut up Ike as he went back to his seat, with a smile escaping from Nagumo.

Horikita: Can you all behave yourselves. The match is going to start soon. 

As she said this, a pillar arose from the center of the platform and up came the announcer of the tournament. Beings from both sides cheered as the fight finally began. In a balcony above from where Ayanokouji's classmates were seated, stood Brunhilde alone. She took in the scenery of the entire stadium one final time, for one final fight. 

Brunhilde: Now let's hope you can actually pull out a win, Ayanokouji.

On the other side of the stadium full of cheering spectators, stood Zeus along with Ares, Hermes, and Loki who were viewing from their own balcony. 

Ares: This should be a thrilling conclusion to this tournament, father. Do we even know the fighter from the humans?

Zeus: Now why are you asking such questions right now? Let's wait and see.

Hermes: Besides, with the fighter we have, it should be able to effortlessly take out any living human.

Loki: I wouldn't say that, Mr. Hermes. After my fight, I've learned to acknowledge their strength. Regardless of where he comes from or when he lived, being cocky will be the end of us. 

Zeus: Eh, lighten up you all. Let's just enjoy the last part of this tournament. It should be a well fought battle. 

The announcer was finally ready. He stood strong and ready to commentate on his last fight of the tournament. The introductions finally began.

...

(Note: This song is the theme for Eros' entrance. If it overlaps with another, just pause it.)

Announcer: Congratulations on all of you for staying and watching the tournament, it's been a real blast. An just like the matches before, this one will resonate with everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gods screamed in chants as the humans also cheered. Both sides had no idea who the other had out there.

Announcer: SO, WITHOUT ANY FURTHER INERUPTION, LET'S INTRODUCE THE 14TH FIGHTER FROM THE GODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cheers covered the entire stadium as they were standing up from their seats in anticipation. 

 The gate to where the contestant for the gods came from opened, as no one came out. People were confused. However, it didn't take long for one to see someone descend  from the sky in a beautiful white light.

Announcer: When one thinks of love, what comes to your mind? Is it of Aphrodite, or Venus, two of the main gods of love in the entire cosmos? NAY! Is it Freya, the wife of the late Odin? NAY!

The figure continued to descend to the ground as his wings were extended for all to see. He wore golden armor and had long, white hair and a tall stature. In one hand, was a quiver, and the other, a bow. The light was too blinding to see closely so everyone had their eyes veering away from the sudden show of divinity.

Kei: What is that?

Ike: It's so bright!

Ryuen: KUKUKUKUKU, it looks like Ayanokouji is going to have his hands full

Sayanakagi: Gods surely are vibrant, for what it's worth. 

Shinohara: SO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls from the human's side all were drooling over him as he descended as even men alike were moved as well. Ichinose, however, seemed unimpressed. 

Ichinose: Is that suppose to be hot?

Kei: Yeah, I've seen better.

Sato: Ayanokouji is much cooler. 

Sayanakagi: For once, I agree with you all, fufufu. 

However, it seemed the gods were going crazy over his introduction. 

Announcer: Since he seems to ewe divine love everywhere he goes, he was prohibited from entering this ring. However, now that he is a fighter, those restrictions are off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He touched onto the ground as the cheering continued as the humans looked worried. 

Announcer: The son of both Aphrodite and Ares, a being unlike any other. 

The light dissipated and showed his true figure as he was seen by everyone. He landed at the front  of the school as he looked around and smiled. 

Announcer: Please welcome, Gods' final fighter, EROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The stadium erupted in even more cheers as he waived to everyone and smiled.

In Brunhilde's balcony she was shocked. 

Brunhilde: This can't be! I thought he would never come here. This is fucking bullshit! The last person I would have expected to fight was Eros.

She calmed herself down. 

Brunhilde: What's done is done. All I can do is hope for Ayanokouji and Goll's success. 

As she controlled herself, on the other side, Zeus and the others were happy with the angelic entrance of Eros, a god restricted from even appearing near the stadium. 

Zeus: An excellent entrance. I never thought we would have to use him, but so be it. 

Loki: I'm surprised too. He certainly is good-looking. 

Ares: But of course. My son got his looks from me after all!

Hermes: But let's not forget, that you only had him as a son when Aphrodite felt pity for you and let you sleep with her. 

Ares grabbed him off the ground. 

Ares: Oh, shut up. He's still my kid. 

Hermes: Whatever you say.

Zeus: Now let's see humanity's fighter. 

Back to the human stands, Ayanokouji's classmates were split on what to expect from the god they saw before them.    

Ike: So that's the guy that our fighter needs to beat? We're screwed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryuen: Kuku. I'm liking my odds with the bet now. 

Ibuki: Huh? 

Ryuen: After all, there's only one being who can kill a beauty like him!

Everyone: Who?

Ryuen: A monster of epic proportions!

Kei looked eagerly at the other gate. Once Eros' introduction was completed, it would finally be humanity's turn. And she would be able to see Ayanokouji, her boyfriend. 

Hirata: I'm worried, Kei. 

Kei: Why?

Hirata: Do you think Ayanokouji can beat him?

Kei: Yes. 

Hirata smiled. 

Hirata: Of course you would say that, ... Ayanokouji's girlfriend.

Kei blushed as she looked at Hirata. 

Hirata: I've known for some time. 

Kei looked away as she looked down at the replica school, waiting for Ayanokouji to appear.

After the fan fair, it quieted down. The humans were unsure with themselves. Some were admitting they believed we would lose and others tried to be optimistic. Whatever the case, it was now time for them to see the fighter they would support for the lives of humanity. 

...

 Ayanokouji POV

I heard the name of my opponent. It was at that moment, I could see a visible fear in Goll.

Me: Is there something wrong, Goll?

Goll: I-It's nothing. I just didn't expect it to be Eros of all people. 

Me: You seem scared. 

Goll then nodded. 

Goll: He's terribly powerful and I don't know if  I can even control our vollund properly. 

Me: Then don't. Just depend on me. Regardless if your scared, as long as you don't get in the way, victory will be assured. 

Goll blushed as she then nodded as I cleaned off her tears of fear as her complexion went back to normal .

Me: So let's go. Let's become one. 

Goll: Right!

A golden light encompassed us both as Goll changed into a string of sorts as she fused with myself and created a perfect vollund. 

I held it up as I nodded. 

Me: This will work. It even has a respectable ability. A wonderful tool. 

As I said this, Brunhilde came rushing down the stairs. 

Brunhilde: Why did you call me so quickly?!

Me: Because I have a job for you. 

Brunhilde: Which is?

I pointed at the vehicle as she looked at me. 

Brunhilde: Are you serious?

Me: These little skits were made by the announcer so we have to follow them. it would also give more moral boost to the audience, since they'll need it once they see me. I can already predict the booing. 

Brunhilde: Alright, get in. We don't have much time.  

...

3rd Person POV

After the cheers had died down, the Announcer finally was prepared to list out the fighter from the side of humanity. 

Announcer: And now, without further ado, let's find out who is the final fighter for humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humanity was waiting anxiously, for the savior they knew would come from that gate.

The gate opened as a bus came driving towards the school, with Brunhilde as its driver, as people and gods alike were confused. Even the announcer felt befuddled. 

Announcer: A-ANYWAY, LET ME ASK YOU ALL: HOW IS HUMANITY CONSIDERED TO BE THE APEX PREDATOR OF THE WORLD? IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE THE STRONGEST? NAY!!! IS IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NUMEROUS? NAY!!!! IT'S BECAUSE OF EDUCATION. WHEN ONE LEARNS SOMETHING, IT STAYS WITH THE INDIVIDUAL FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES. THIS WAS HOW HUMANITY HAS DEVELOPED FROM THE AGES OF CAVEMEN ALL THE WAY TO THE AGE OF THE MILLENIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Humanity was confused as Kei couldn't believe what was happening. 

Kei: Is he inside there?

The bus continued to drive and park in front of the school as the door opened. 

Announcer: IN THE CASE FOR THIS INDIVIDUAL, IT IS THE CASE FOR HIS EXISTENCE! A BOY WHO, WITH A MYSTERIOUS PAST, IS CONSIDERED A MASTERPIECE BY HIS DECEASED FATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOWEVER, HE NEVER SHOWS IT! HE IS A MAN OF HUMILITY TO THE POINT HE COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THOUGHT OF HIM!  

A person walked out as he held his bag beside his left shoulder as he was in his school uniform and with the same face he shows to every living being in the world. Humanity was in complete shock.

Announcer: A MONSTER, A GOD, A MAN, A MASTERPIECE, AN ARTIFICIAL GENIUS, A FOOL, A NOBODY AND A DEFECTIVE. THESE ARE ALL THE NAMES HE HAS BEEN CALLED THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE FOR WHICH HE CARES TOO LITTLE TO EVEN REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!

He walked out of the bus as it drives away, leaving layers of dust around him as the announcer continued. 

 Announcer: THIS MAN WAS PICKED TO BE THE MESSIAH TO HIS PEOPLE. THIS MAN WAS PICKED OUT OF THE 7 BILLION OTHERS THAT SHARE HIS TIMELINE. THIS MAN IS BEFORE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The dust cleared and it showed a student with his usual nonchalant face. 

Announcer: A 16 YEAR-OLD STUDENT FROM JAPAN NO LESS, AYANOKOUJI KIYOTAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class D was completely in shock as Ayanokouji stood there in front of Eros who continued to smile.

Ike: It can't be! That guy?!!! He's so dull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sudo: Hey, be quiet, Ike. 

Random Class D: We're dead.

Horikita: Shut up

They all looked at her. 

Horikita: If you don't have any nice things to say in support for our one chance of survival, then I suggest you keep your mouths closed. 

The Ayanokouji Group jumped from their seats, as they all were ready to rebut any negative reactions. 

Sakura: W-We should be cheering him on! He is our friend!

Haruka was shocked that the once quiet Sakura, now had the confidence to scream out. 

Haruka: Right! 

The rest of the crew cheered on as the other people in the stands were shocked to see a teenager fighting a god. But some did not waver. 

Ryuen: She's right. You all shouldn't look down on him. Just because you don't know jack shit, don't just assume everything. He's nothing like you all. I should know. 

Sayanakagi: I can't wait to see my rival in action at full power.

Kei thought to herself as she saw Ayanokouji, standing before the divine being known as Eros. 

Kei(thoughts): Mou, Ayanokouji, I hope you know what your doing?! You better not die on me!

At the god's side, snickers and remarks of laughter erupted from them as they all were certain that Eros would win. 

Zeus shut it all down with a firm punch to the ground. 

Zeus: Keep quiet and await the result of the brawl.

Zeus, the god of the cosmos, thought to himself regarding the individual that was before him which represented humanity. 

Zeus: So he really was a fighter. I thought he was a mere messenger when he told me to have the stadium changed into a school.

Ares: Whoever he is, my son will beat him. I know.  

As people were reacting to the sudden display of both fighters, Ayanokouji finally spoke face to face with the divine god, Eros in all his divinity. 

Ayanokouji: So you're Eros. 

Eros: Yes, correct. I never knew I had to fight a child. Don't think I will show mercy. 

Ayanokouji: I should say the same to you. 

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247 11 4
This fanfic is based on the manga 終末のワルキューレ (Record of Ragnarok). I do not own the manga or the characters in it. I only own the story and the self-c...
31.2K 759 22
After parting his true feelings to Sasuke, Itachi thought that he can finally go to hell despite his good intentions for everything he's done in life...
223K 6.9K 27
(Discontinued) Yes, another COTE fanfic, IDK why I do them but, that doesn't matter. Synopsis: A new special exam was announced for the second year...
44.1K 834 21
The Gods of all Faith has voted that humanity is not worth giving them another thousand year so has decided to exterminate them. however the thirteen...