PPGZ Butchercup Oneshots!!

By bluescerry

just full of Butchercup fluff❤❤, possibly NO LEMONS!!! More

-Under The Stars-
-Who's the Father?!-
-Don't Leave Me..-
-I don't Want her, all I Want is you-
-The Living Ghost part 1-
-Til' Death Do Us Part •part 1•-
-Our Love Story-
-Love Comes Misunderstandings-
A/N

-The Living Ghost part 2-

93 5 1
By bluescerry

The Rowdyruff Boys had arrived at the Library, Brick pulled up the car as his brothers went inside ahead. "So did the girls agree to join?" Butch asked looking at Boomer, he lift his shoulder signing him unknown.

Butch sighed, he pooked up and surprise to see a ravenette girl reading a book, he went up to her.
"Hey, Kaoru!" He said, Kaoru looked up and smiled as she once saw him.
Kopp
"Hi..what are you doing here?" she asked straight up to ths point.
"Well, Me and My brothers want to do our assignment on finding an interesting article of Tokyo City.."he said, Kaoru nodded in understanding.

Butch struck realization in his head, "hey I want to know if you know about this.."he said, Kaoru raised her eyebrow. And surprised he gave her the newspaper. "I thought that maybe I could finish my article about this..do you know anything about this, I mean you live in Tokyo longer than I do.."he explained.

Kaoru looked at the newspaper, and then shook her head "I..don't know anything about this, I just know it now from you.."Kaoru said. Butch sighed in dissapointment, Kaoru looked down then smile at him. "Hey, we'll find the answers.." she said encouraging him.

Butch smiled back at her, they got lost in each other's eyes for a while but suddenly break by Brick's voice. "Butch, c'mon the girls got here and they want to show us somethin' !!"Brick said, Butch nodded and chaised after him.

Kaoru stared at him as he leaves,
'Now to finish my task..'she thought and evilly smirked..she used her powers and teleprt her to the school.

MEANWHILE...
Miyako and Momoko walked pass their school, suddenly they spotted Himeko's Ferrari go in the school gates. They were confused,
But they shrugged her off.. probably she's going to pull some pranks for them to get humiliated at school.

They arrived at the Library and surprised that Brick and Butch were already front of the dor waiting for them. They smiled,
"Oh, hey guys.. we want to show you somethin' get Butch as well.."
Momoko said.

Btick looked at her confused, but shrugged he called Butch and Momko was confused how to tell it to them. "Umm guys... first off we wanna say sorry, we told a lie to you guys before.."she started.

"But we want to tell you the truth..
all of it" Miyako continued her and looked down. The boys looked at each other with confused looks.
Momoko got a book out of her bag and gave it to them.

Butch took the book titled 'Himeko's diary' Momoko helped open page 72..it fills with her handwriting. Butch red it all loud,
"Dear Diary..I never knew that I would kill someon in my life, I don't feel bad about it itwas so worth it..
Her and her friends are so annoying, I don't get why she would actually give her life to save them..you see she insulted me infront of the whole school!!, how dare she?!?..might as well take revenge yesterday me Hanayo amd Fumika hurt her friends, she tried to fight back..but it ends to her dying...hopefully her stupid friends won't tell any of this, because I threatened them if they tell a soul. Yeah so I buried her, and give everyone the thought of she abused me and she buried herself alive..oh I'm a super genius!!"

The Rowdyruffs go wide eyed in horror. "The girl's friends are us, Himeko threatened us that she hurt our family if we tell someone about this unfortunetly Butch, you get the news that was like the first edition..the one that doesn't have the students name.."Momoko said, she sat up and went to the newsoaper section.

She grabbed the ones that we're 5 months ago. At last, she found what she was looking for.
MEANWHILE..
"Damn, those Rowdyruffs they're gonna get what they deserve..how dare they insult me, especially Butch, just like Kaoru!!"she said in disugust as she wax the entire class floor so they would slipped and crack their heads open.

Suddenly out of nowhere, she heard some slight noises like someone having an asma..she looked around and nobody was there..she decided to search where that noice coming from.

BACK WITH THE ROWDYRUFFS AND MOMOKO, MIYAKO...
Momoko gave the boys the newspaper. Butch took it and red it in his mind, 'News reported a female student from Tokyo City Highschool buried herself alive after abusing her own classmates, this news was also confirmed by the abused victim itself. Himeko Shirogane. Shots taken that the suicider name is...Kaoru Matsubara'.

Shiver went down to his spine as he red the name. He slowly looked up and saw Momoko comforting a crying Miyako, "she was like a sister to us.." Miyako sobbed.
Butch solved the pieces right, 'so that's why she doesn't let me touch her hand..' he thought.

"And I think Kaoru's spirit hasn't left the school yet.."Momoko said, Brick place a hand on her shoulder for comfort, Boomer hold Miyako's hand. "Guys, we gotta get going.."Butch said leaving everything behind.

"I have a bad feeling something's gonna happen and we better stop it!!"

AT HIMEKO...
Himeko arrived at the 1-B class and saw a ravenette girl that her face is barely shown. Writing something in the chalkboard.
Himeko froze, as she read what it said 'D-I-E..DIE!?!?!' She thought.

As the girl looked at her and showed her pale white face,
"K-Kaoru!?!?"Himeko asked as Kaoru smiled, her eyes were all white. Kaoru use her ghost powers and held her up and slammed her to the wall.

Himeko wince in pain, "time for revenge.."Kaoru said walking towards her. Kaoru grabbed her collar and made Himeko faced her, "you'll pay for what you done to my Butch, my friends, and what you did to me!!"Kaoru continued in rage.

MEANWHILE...
Butch pulled up the car, him and his friends rushed out of the car and hurried inside. They heard Himeko's scream and run to the 2nd floor, "Himeko?"Miyako asked calling her. They went inside the 1-B class, with shocked in horror of they saw.

Kaoru lifted 2 chairs with her powers, and aim them to Himeko. the first one Himeko dodged it,
Once the second one Himeko was protected by Butch.

"BUTCH!!" Kaoru exclaimed in horro her once white eyes turn back to her beautiful emerald ones. "I-I am sorry, I was just punishing her..after what she did to you.."Kaoru explained.

Momoko, Miyako, Boomer, and Brick shocked at the scene they're at. Miyako felt her tears sting seeing Kaoru once again.

Butch looked up at Kaoru,
"but she doesn't deserve to die, Kaoru.." he said starting his speech. "Fumika.."

Fumika was on the edge of the roof, she glance at her left side and saw a smirking ghost Kaoru, she cried in horror as Kaoru push her off of the roof,She died with her neck crack open in pain.

"Hanayo.."Butch said continuing
Hanayo didn't looked where she was driving, she kept on driving suddenly Kaoru appeared in the back of the seat, she screamed in fear and then a truck hit her car making the car got crashed

"They didn't deserve to die, Kaoru.."he said, Kaoru looked down full of guilt. What's got into her?.

"Just like you who didn't deserve to die as well, I know now..the girl who was claimed abused her classmates and buried herself alive, was not an abuser or a psycho at all. I got it all from Miyako and Momoko, her name was Kaoru Matsubara.." he said.

Kaoru looked down even more letting a few tears coming out of her eyes. "Turns out she was a selfless, strong, daredevil, tomboy
Who died being killed by Himeko to sacrifice her friends and their families.." Butch said continuing

"And now she's out for revenge.."
He end his long speech, Kaoru sobbed softly. Brick and Boomer hugged the girls as they were also crying, "for months, I've been alone living in the school unsatisfied of what she done to me..it hurts me seeing I got blacklist, everyone thought I was a criminal..no one can see me, I feel so alone, it's quite.."she said.

Butch looked at her with hurtful eyes, it hurts him so much seeing the girl he loves so hurt. "But then you came,Butch.. someone who got the gift to see spirits like me..
you didn't know who I am, you didn't care..I don't feel so lonely anymore, I finally got a friend.."
Kaoru smiled at Butch,her eyes were dripping blood to her face, replacing tears.

Kaoru lifted her hands, using her powers to lift Himeko up.
"BUT SHE STILL DESERVES MERCILESS REVENGE!!!" Kaoru said as she slammed her to the wall again. Miyako looked at her in horror, "she hurt you..like she hurted me.."she said tearing up again.

Kaoru lifted Himeko up just a few centimeters from the fan on the ceiling. She used her ghost powers  and turn on the fan on full speed and levitate Himeko to go closer to the fan.

Momoko's got widen, "Kaoru?!?!"
She said in horror, Kaoru ignored her and continue to do what she is doing. Miyako step in, "Kaoru, I'm sorry we aren't strong enough to tell the truth about you in the first place..please stop!!!, there's already a lot of people died this times, Kaoru please!!"Miyako begged her til' Kaotu will budged.

Butch looked at Kaoru with a pleading look. Kaoru looked at him still sobbing, "Miyako!, she hurt you so much..you still wanna forgive her!?!?" Kaoru asked in rage. "I don't, but please let the school punish her!!, let her family, let the police punish her!!" Miyako answered looking up at Himeko.

"Momoko, Butch help!" Himeko screamed. "I promise you, Kaoru I will clear your name..no one will ever call you a criminal, no one will hate you again..let Kaoru's name be known as the Hero.. stopping bullying in all school!!"
Butch said.

Kaoru looked at her friends faces,
Momoko gave her a pleading looked.. she looked very pale from the horror. "I hope your right guys.." Kaoru said letting go of her powers as Himeko fall to the ground.

Kaoru dissapeared into thin air leaving the gang helping the fainted Himeko. Brick bought her in bridal style as the others support him, Butch looked back at the school and smiled.

1 MONTH LATER...
Butch, Miyako, Momoko, Brick, and Boomer cleared out Kaoru's name. Everyone didn't buy it at first, but at the end they start to believe that Kaoru would never do anything bad, and it turns oit shewas the opposite.

As for Himeko, killing her classmate. Got suspended and her punishment from the government is staying in the jail center and worked at the cafeteria..giving food to the prisoners that is.

The news went all viral across Tokyo..and Kaoru smiled to herself, her friends kept their promise.

Present day, Butch went up the stairs to the roof of the school. He saw the girl, the one who he loved the most. Kaoru turn her head and smiled looking at Butch.

"Hey Kao-chan, so what did you call me?" Butch asked in confused.
Kaoru sighed, "I'm straight up to the point okay, I wanna say..goodbye.."Kaoru said looking down sadly.

Butch looked at her confused,
"W-what do you mean?" Butch aske studdered a bit. Kaoru dace him with hurtful eyes, "My problems in my life has been done, I'm fully satisfied...and spirits who are satisfied can continue to the afterlife.." Kaoru said.

Butch looked at her and then frown, "O-owh.."Butch said. They had an awkward silent, until Kaoru break it "u-um, I just wanna say...that Thanks for helping me, clear my name..and
stopping me from killing people.."
Kaoru said giving a small smile.

'She's so cute..'Butch thought in his mind. Kaoru looked down, "well goodbye.."she said and start walking off. 'Come on,Butch it's now or never!' Butch thought again.

"Wait!"Butch said grabbing her hand and pulled it back, Butch was shocked on how did he do it.
"Wha- how did I?"he asked still holding her hand, quite enjoying it. Kaoru giggled "guess this is how me showing my feelings for you.."
Kaoru smiled.

Butch goes eye wide, of what she said. Kaoru realized of what she say, and her cheeks burn red.
"Kaoru,to be honest.. I've been growing feelings for you, and I know that is wierd.. a human liking a ghost and your leacing to the afterlife.. but I just wanna say it before you go-"he said cut off by Kaoru.

Kaoru shushed him with a finger,
She smiled and hold both of his hand. "I'll come visit you as soon as I can, and I know it might not work..but let's make it work, I-I'm willing to do it if you will.." shesaid and looked down shyly.

Butch smiled and  touched her cheek so she would face him,
"Of course I would..I love you Kaoru.."he said,Kaoru amde a silent gasped and then smiled.
"I love yo-" before Kaoru could finish, Butch silents her in a kiss.

Kaoru was in shock, but decided to melt into the kiss. It took half a minute and slowly pull off, Butch saw Kaoru's legs were slowly dissapearing he looked at her in horror.

She smiled, "I gotta go now..
see you soon, Butch.."she said to him and soon all of her figure had dissapeared. Butch paused for a bit and smiled, "I love you, Kao-chan.."he said.

He slowly went back down and straight to his locker. He met up with Momoko and Miyako and his brothers, they were dating now.
All 5 of them went out to get Ice cream first, Miyako's favor.

They walked in the crowd full of people walking any directions.
Butch paused and stared at a certain raven black haired girl walking forwards, He smiled staring at her. The girl turns out to be Kaoru, Kaoru turn her figure and faced him. She smiled sweetly at him, Butch blew a kiss to her.

This is gonna be one hell of a relationship,but Butch was looking forward for it

2420 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 293 23
Buttercup is 18 years old, getting ready for college, moved out of her parents house, partying, and so forth. Later on, Buttercup gets invited to a p...
82.1K 1.3K 21
Yummy tummy oneshots for everyone 😀
150K 5.1K 41
**Completed** The Powerpuff Girls have saved many days over the next two years. Finally, entering their first high school year with an oddly quiet su...