Possessive At First Sight EBS...

By MsDreamerGirl84

Previously entitled, My Overly Possessive Billionaire. "Fine!" I acquiescently cave in. "He better... More

Note
Disclaimer
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Decision
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: The Kiss
Chapter 5: Mr. Control Freak
Chapter 6: The Jealousy
Chapter 7: Mr. Possessive
Chapter 8: The Friends
Chapter 9: The Lies
Chapter 10: The Declaration
Chapter 11: The Misunderstanding (EDITED)
Chapter 12: The Misconception
Chapter 13: The Sleep Over (EDITED)
Chapter 14: The Unexpected Baby(EDITED)
Chapter 15: The Betrayal (EDITED)
Chapter 16: The Wedding (EDITED)
Chapter 17: The Auction (EDITED)
Chapter 18: The Courting
Chapter 19: The Talk
Chapter 20: The Arranged Marriage
Chapter 21: The Plan
Chapter 22: The Bride
Chapter 23: Villa Alessandra
Chapter 24: The Kidnapping
Chapter 25: The Proposal
Chapter 26: The Bride's Family
Chapter 27: The Nuptial Preparation
Chapter 28: The Most Awaited Day
Chapter 29: The Honeymoon
Epilogue
Author's Advertisement
Author's Review

Chapter 2: The Moving

307K 8.8K 696
By MsDreamerGirl84

"If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere. It's up to you" - Frank Sinatra

Alessandra's POV

Manhattan, New York

       The plane landed smoothly at the JFK airport, and the flight took seven hours, to be exact. And honestly, it felt longer than seven hours.

After claiming our baggage, we headed out to the arrival lounge, where Lucy's brother was supposedly waiting for our arrival.

And it didn't take us long to find him.

As soon as we arrived at the waiting area, Lucy spotted him right away.

He looks dashing, sporting tight jeans paired with a white shirt and a black leather jacket.

He waved at us when he saw us, with that broad smile plastered on his face.

"Salvador!" Lucy squealed as she waved back at him vigorously. I was giggling beside her.

Suddenly, all the fear that resided in my heart throughout the journey washed over.

As soon as we reached him, "¡Hola, hermanita." (Hey, sister.)

And he excitedly pulled his sister in for a hug.

Then he turned to me with a grin. "Hola, señorita Ali!" (Hey, Miss Ali!) he grinned boyishly and did the same thing.

Pulling me into his embrace, as he did with Lucy, I happily return his embrace just as briefly.

"Hola, Salvador. ¿Como estás?" (Hey, Salvador. How have you been?) I asked, returning his big smile.

He's like a brother to me.

I stood back behind my trolley as I waited for him to go.

"Muy bien, Ali. Gracias." (I'm fine, Ali. Thank you.) He replied as he turned his eyes back to his little sister.

"You look so well, Salvador!" Lucy grinned cheekily, pushing her trolley to him, which he gladly took, shaking his head afterward from Lucy's sweet remarks with a smile.

He pushed Lucy's trolly, and he guided us out.

Lucy and I trailed behind him ( while I pushed my trolley), leading us to the parking lot.

As soon as we got out, he came to a sudden halt and swiveled to face us. "Bienvenidas a Nueva York, señoritas." (Welcome to New York, ladies.) He exclaimed enthusiastically, causing me to grin excitedly.

My family used to go on a vacation, but they never brought me to any place here in the US.

My brothers frequently fly here because they are running the business. Mostly, their conferences are held here in the US.

While me, I was stuck with my mother back home. The only places I've been was in Europe.

Salvador led us to his Black Mercedes GL-Class SUV.

He deposited our luggage in the trunk as Lucy and I settled in the back seats.

Then, he sat on the driver's seat, turning on the engine.

Salvador checked in on us to see if we are settled in the back before he drove to his condo on the east of Murray Hill.

Lucy and I fell asleep on the way.

"Ali." A soft jerk on my shoulder caused my eyes to snap open.

A blurred vision of broad shoulders and darker brown curly hair was before my tired, and sleepy eyes.

Slowly, my eyes adjusted, and I smiled when grinning Salvador became clearer in my vision.

I jolted and sat upright, disorientedly.

I gave him a sheepish smile.

"We're here," he muttered a little apologetic, perhaps for waking us up.

I averted my gaze beside me, and Lucy just woke up, too.

She looks just as disoriented as I am, but then when everything seemed to process in her head, like a switch, her daze gone as she reached out for the door, and opened it.  She clambered as fast as lightning, eager to see the place we are going to live for a while.

"I had all your luggage up in my place," he muttered with a grin. "Are you both okay?" Salvador asked, shifting my eyes at him, I nodded.

He was looking at me sympathetically.

"Yes!" Lucy squealed exuberantly, as she bounced up and down like a little kid, then launch herself to her brother who was caught unguarded. How did she do that? I'm freaking exhausted!

I just nodded, too tired to even open my mouth, and climbed out of the car, then followed them to the tall building in front of us.

It wasn't as luxurious as I imagined, brown old bricks with big windows, it seems to be an old building but was maintained to keep it running.

The street rather ran down, but seem safe enough to live.

We got to his condo, which is surprisingly big for one person and looks newly refurbished.

It was newly painted. It has three rooms. Two rooms upstairs and one room on the main floor. It also had a big kitchen with an island counter. Everything was masculine. A gray couch, black wood furniture, grayish/white walls, etc.

Well, I can't complain, we got a place to live while looking for a job.

"I hope my place is enough for both of you." I heard Salvador say.

"Are you kidding me?" I exclaimed.

"It's bigger than I thought it was going to be! And we get to stay for free!" I squealed, making a few titters.

"Who said it's free?" Salvador said with a straight face and my smile withered. Turning my weary eyes to Lucy who was grinning like a Cheshire cat, eyes wandering all over the place with a satisfied grin.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at her brother followed by a hard slap on his forearm.

Salvador burst into a wave of laughter. I scowled at him and he laughed even more.

"Sorry," he murmured guiltily, and I just shook my head, smiling.

"Well, it's time to tour you around my mansion," he jested as he chuckled at his joke.

"The room down here is my office. Upstairs at the left is the master bedroom, and the room across is the guest room. You two decide who's going to occupy the master bedroom. In the meantime, since my flight is in two days, you two can share the master bedroom and I'll take the guest room. For my remaining days, I will be showing you around to get you both acquainted with the place," he explained thoughtfully.

Then, he clapped his hand enthusiastically, shifting his smiling eyes between Lucy and me. I just noticed their uncanny similarity and Lucy. "Ok ladies, I know you are both tired, so ... for the meantime, you can both take a nap, and I'll call you at lunch," as he glanced at his watch wrapped around his wrist.

"It's almost nine in the morning, you have plenty of time to get some sleep before lunch." He proclaimed cheerily.

"I'll just finish some paper works, and we can all go out for lunch." He added on.

"Great!" We both exclaimed.

Rapidly, we raced upstairs, we couldn't wait to hit the bed. As soon as we got into the master bedroom. I kicked my shoes off as I started to discard my clothes. Lucy did the same, leaving just our tops and undergarments, and dived onto the big bed.

It didn't take us long, we drifted off to sleep.

........

Stavros' POV

       I woke up feeling a heavyweight on my shoulder. My head hurts from last night. I don't remember how much I drank. I absentmindedly stared at my side and saw the beautiful blonde, cozily snuggled on my side.

With a fuzzy feeling, I recalled what happened last night.

A satisfied grin broke on my lips.

Several men were trying to hit on her, but her eyes were only on me. My charm has never failed me.

The thought caused my grin to widen.

She was great in bed, I can't question that, but it's just one of those days when my libido calls.

No string attached.

I'm not a man of flowers and chocolates.

Love?

Pft!

My definition of love is lust.

My eyes scanned the unfamiliar place. It must be hers.

So girly. Way too colorful. The curtain that was collected on both sides of the big glass window, had a floral design, even her bedsheets had flowers on them.

She had two purple armchairs and the wall was painted red. It looks like they just splashed a bucket filled with a bunch of colors and poof, done. To be honest, from what I see, she has no sense of taste, whatsoever.

I slowly and gently moved her arm away from my chest, trying not to wake her up, and crawled quietly out of her bed.

I hurriedly picked up my discarded clothing and put it in a haste.

On my way out of her apartment, I checked my phone, and saw five missed calls, all from Andrea.

I called Pancho on the way out.

"Yes, Mr. Demakis. On my way, sir," he answered briefly.

I walked to the other side of the road and entered a coffee shop. A headache started to grow, feeling like a group of carpenters is hammering my skull relentlessly.

As I entered the small room, a heavenly smell of freshly brewed coffee hit my nostril. I quickly ordered a cup of black coffee.

Smiling at the brunette woman, her reddening cheeks didn't escape my eyes as I took the hot, steamy cup, lightly brushing her fingers, I saw her simpering smile broaden sheepishly, I could hear her heartbeat, almost literally.

Striding out of the cafe, I blow on the steaming liquid and carefully take a small sip. The bitter taste hit my tongue but immediately fills my mouth with that glorious flavor. Well, for someone who likes sweets, it wasn't glorious, but it was heaven to me.

I felt a tad bit relaxed, even forgetting my headache. The black coffee tasted bitter but sweet in the stomach.

I saw the latest black Audi parked on the side of the road with Pancho waiting, holding the rear door for me.

Nodding my head in silent gratitude, I gingerly slid into the back.

Finally, I got home, took a shower, and ready for work.

It's eight, and I'm late.

I remembered to give Andrea a callback. She's been trying to reach me throughout the morning. 

I usually start working at six.

"Good morning, Mr. Demakis," came her sexy voice.

"Andrea, what's my agenda today?" I fire away with no decorum.

"You have a meeting with Mr. Alexander Russo at 9:30." He's been my best friend since my Harvard days. "At noon, a lunch meeting with Mr. David and Mr. McGregor," two of my Board of Directors, "and 3:00 pm, with Mr. Hernandez." My accounting director.

"There's also a call from a certain ... Nicolas Petropoulis?... He left a message and said he would call back." She added dragging the name with uncertainty in her tone.

"Yes, it's Nicolas," I confirmed.  "Is that everything?" I asked coldly as I zip up my suitcase.

"Yes, sir," she replied stiffly, and I ended the call.

Pancho was waiting for me in the garage of the building to drive me to work. I took my briefcase, securely locked the door, and headed to the garage.

I got in the car, and we were off.

..................

Alessandra's POV

       "Hurry Lucy, we will be late!" I yelled out from downstairs.

It's our very first day, and I'm getting so anxious and at the same time thrilled.

Lucy settled a position as an accounting clerk at one of the biggest shipping companies in New York, and I got the secretarial position.

It may not be the best, but better than nothing, right?

We are so lucky, to be honest. I didn't expect to land a job after a few days.

"Coming!" she replied, and I heard her footsteps trudging down the stairs. I was waiting at the door.

We got ourselves settled after Salvador showed us around, and as soon as Salvador left, we started hunting for a job. Multiple interviews for just a day, and luckily, we got a job together at the same company.

Cool right?

That's our goal. To work in the same company, and lived under one roof.

I couldn't be happier.

We ran out of the building and hailed a cab.

"To Stavros Headquarters, please," I said to the driver as soon as we both got inside the cab, and while I fumbled for my seatbelt, the car lurched into motion while the driver muttered, "sure, ladies." The driver was very enthusiastic.

Looks like someone was happy.

"Excited?" Lucy asked as she tried to fix the loose strands of her dark hair, pulling and pinning it at the back of her head.

Her eyes were twinkling. Oh, how I envy her energy.

"Yes, and no," I replied incoherently as I bit my bottom lip.

"What does that mean?" she cocked an eyebrow at me, confused. "Excited because we didn't have to wait longer to get a job, plus we work at the same company and worried that... you know? I might fail. We have no experience on this." I muttered softly.

"That is why there is they call it, training right?" she teased playfully and I chuckled.

"Yes, you're right."

She shifted to face me.

"Oh, Ali. You are so smart, beautiful, and nothing you can't do. I know you're tougher than I am. Remember, you grew up with three men?" she reminded me as she chuckled.

How is that related to our job here?

But it was enough to wipe the anxiousness filling me within.

I'm finally out of my brothers' claws.

"Yes, you're right. I can do this!"

I encouraged myself. I smiled at her as I uttered thank you.

"That's the spirit!" she toothily chirped.

"There's nothing we can't do! If they can, why can't we?" she exclaimed with high spirit.

"Thanks," I smiled, shaking off all the negative vibes.

The cab stopped right in front of the tallest building that I've ever seen in my life, with the metal sign — with nicely done lettering that says, 'Stavros Headquarters' — just above the huge entrance door.

I paid for the cab and watched the cab as it took off unconsciously.  Swiveling slowly as I took a deep breath, and smiled at Lucy.

We both stood there for a minute looking at the magnificent building.

A tall, all glittering glass and metal, rising from the ground, ignoring the people in suits, striding briskly into the entrance door in haste.

Side by side, we entered the building.

It looks similar to the De La Vega Corporation building, however, this one looks newer and way more modernized.

Our business has been running since time immemorial, so the building is old as well.

"Hi! Good morning!" We enthusiastically greeted in unison the brunette lady sitting behind the long gray, curvy stone reception desk, which was the focal point of the spaciou and luxurious lobby. The off-white tiled floor gleamed like a mirror, and I felt like if I looked down, I could see my underwear on the shiny floor. I unconsciously squeezed my legs together.

My eyes drifted back to the lady before us.

She looks like one of those vogue models, and so do the ladies beside her.

There are three of them behind the desk, all looking glorious in their fine office suits.

She looks up, tearing her eyes away from the monitor.

Her well-plucked eyebrows shot up.

Ignoring the disapproving stare, I started introducing myself.

"My name is Alessandra De La Vega," then averted my eyes to Lucy briefly, shifting it back to the snobby receptionist, "and my friend here is Lucy Collantes."

I flashed her my ever friendly smile.

"We are here for our first day," I explained, without breaking the smile on my face.

"Hold on a second, ladies. I'll check it on the system. Call me Bree, by the way."

Finally, a small smile broke out on her thin bow lips shimmered with bright glossy red, and gazed back at the monitor in front of her.

She started typing something on the computer keyboard.

"Ok, Alessandra De La Vega, hmm ... There's a De La Vega," she rambled on "is it Maria Alessandra?" she asked, tearing her eyes away from the monitor briefly as she shot me a glance.

Her brows knitted together. "Yes, yes, that's right!" I nodded enthusiastically in confirmation with a wide relieved smile.

"Great!" she exclaimed as she opened one of the drawers to her side, and started skimming on something.

I discreetly watched the other ladies, they all looked almost fictional.

Then, I noticed the blonde girl sitting beside Bree, she was looking uneasy, and I caught her whispering something to Bree, with her eyes locked on the computer screen, but she then caught up on whatever her companion said.

She looked over my shoulder and she got very excited. Her eyes sparkled, I raised my eyebrow, and followed her eyes, curiosity burning in my system as I checked on what is it that got them so tense and giddy.

I found my eyes looking into a very handsome, really hot-looking guy. Probably the hottest man I've ever laid my eyes on, excluding my brothers of course.

His domineering stance made everyone around him look intimidated. He was tall, broad-shouldered, and had a body that ripped with muscles.

Even with the expensive-looking suit, it couldn't hide that delicious body frame with muscles. He exudes power and authority. The others next to him looked ordinary.

Lucy once called Carlos the walking Greek God, to which I guffawed about it, finding it ridiculous.

And now, here I am, seeing one. A Greek God in a fine suit. One that was plucked out of Michael Angelo's painting, and brought to life.

My body froze as I stood and stared at him in silent admiration for several seconds.

My brothers weren't different when it came to looks, and they were successful too, I never felt intimidated, but this guy?

You forgot they are your brothers, Ali. Obviously!

My mind chastised.

I felt something strange.

It felt like every fiber of my body was on fire. He was also staring back at me or maybe it was just a figment of my imagination.

Even his gaze was powerful, intimidating, and domineering. It made you cower.

I saw him walk away to the corner.

The employees, who were waiting for the elevator to come, parted like the red sea.

He strode like he owned the room, a head taller among the people around him, at the very end of the elevator.

Lucy nudged me on the elbow and whispered.

"Did you see how he looked at you? He scanned you up and down. He's so hot. I'm wondering who is he?" She whispered dreamily.

Her longing tone snapped me out of my trance.

I let out a deep breath, I didn't realize I was holding the entire second or minute we locked eyes.

Did we?

"He is Mr. Stavros Demakis." We heard Bree explain briefly.

I'm not sure if she heard what Lucy commented, causing us to snap our heads at her. I stared at her with confusion. My mind reeling on what was happening to me.

Smiles plastered all over her well-painted face.

Her eyes danced with excitement and something more I can't pinpoint. "He's the CEO if you wondered, but he's as cold as ice and as hard as a rock. He's a womanizer too." She leaned in towards the reception countertop as she whispered to me.

I didn't realize she was already on her feet.

Okay. So she's talking about the hot guy. That explained his authoritative bearing.

"I've dreamt of being in those arms, even just for a night!" The blonde on her right blurted out giggling.

My eyebrow shot upon hearing her words.

Such blunt.

"I hope he notices us. I want a taste of him too." Bree added grinning foolishly as she sat back down on her black chair.

I shifted my eyes between them feeling a little disgusted but kept my face flat.

Then averted my eyes to Lucy, she seems to enjoy these girls' reactions. She just shook her head in disbelief, with that sweet smile on her face.

"Ms. De La Vega and Ms. Collantes, here are your IDs, which are also your entry card. Try not to lose it, it will take days before you'll get a replacement." Bree explained, back to business mode, sliding the sleek rectangular card towards us with our faces on the top right side.

Finally, someone's back at work.

"Please head to your right, use your card to enter the swing gate, just swipe it, and will lead you to the elevators.

Just to remind you, avoid using the 3rd elevator on your right," she stated firmly in her clipped tone, gone the dreamy tone a second ago.

I wonder why we can't use the 3rd one.

I wanted to ask, but I tamped down the curiosity bubbling up in my system.

"The Accounting Department is on the 13th floor to your left. Please, show yourself to Mr. Hernandez and he will brief you on your job. Good luck!" she explained briefly and focused herself back on the screen. "Thank you!" we exclaimed in unison and spun on our heels with that wide grins plastered on our faces.

We strutted towards the five swing gate, and to the elevator, as we belong in that sophisticated crowd.

..............

Stavros' POV

         Pancho parked right in front of my building. I walked into the tall ceiling lobby, and come to a halt, unknowingly, my eyes mindlessly wandering around the floor-to-ceiling glass-walled lobby, furniture in gray, black, and white, gray marble tiles, sleek and shiny.

I've never done that before, but for some reason, I found my eyes skimming the people around the lobby.

The two ladies in the reception caught my attention.

What intrigued me was the lady with brown hair, with her long, lightly tanned legs.

Her back is sexy as hell, I could stare at her back all day long, and will never get tired of it, I noted.

Something stirs in me. And that strong urge to approach her and bring her to my office, have her all myself. Desires swept through me as my eyes lingered on her long-toned legs, running up and down her sexy back.

A possessive part of me screamed to possess her. My tailored pants suddenly felt tighter than ever.

I need to have her.

Just at the mere sight of her, all my muscles tightened with a throbbing need.

I felt the urge to see her face, and as if on cue, she turned her head and our eyes locked.

I sucked in my breath as I met her eyes. I was stunned. My breathing caught up in the air for a second. I felt a lump stuck in my throat, with my heart beating rapidly and loudly against my ribcage. I could hear it in my ears. I felt stupefied. She was staring back at me with a tilt on her slightly dimpled chin, and I know that kind of look.

A satisfied grin briefly broke on my lips.

Bloody hell, she's gorgeous! I mentally groaned.

Those alluring vivid green eyes that stared at me so innocently, caught me off guard.

Does she work here?

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket, snapping me out of my haywire thoughts.

I acquiescently tore my eyes away and strode off to my private elevator.

I pulled out my phone from the breast pocket of my suit and check the caller mindlessly. My head was still lingering on the brunette woman with that innocent bright blue eyes.

It was Alexander. I decided to call him back later.

The elevator stopped on the 30th floor, where my office is. I saw Kristy, Andrea's assistant, busy typing away.

She's heavily pregnant. Looks like she's giving birth soon.

I walked to the far end of the room, which is my office. Andrea saw me coming through the glass wall that boxed her office, which is next to mine.

She hastily stopped from whatever she was doing with grace, grabbed her iPad, and out of her office to greet me.

"Mr. Demakis," she greeted, smiling brightly. "I have all the reports for the meeting with Alexander Russo, sir." She began.

"Leave it on my desk, Andrea." In a flat tone.

She left the folders on my desk and started heading towards the door. "Andrea!" I snapped. She halted on her track and swiveled promptly to face me with apprehension.

"Yes, Mr. Demakis?" she looked at me intently, waiting for my instruction. "Call the reception desk, ask what department these two ladies work at. One with raven black hair and another one with brown hair. Get back to me ASAP!" I ordered in my signature cold tone and then strode into my office.  

"Right away, Mr. Demakis!" she nodded briefly as she followed me. I briefly shot her a glance before I settled myself on my black leathered, high-back, swivel chair.

Without a word, she closed the door behind her.

I leaned my back against the back support, watching the door absentmindedly.

Then, I decided to start perusing the papers in front of me. I was consumed with reading and signing contracts when the door swung open, with Andrea waltzing in. "I have the info—" I scowled at her.

"Spill it!" I said impatiently, waving my hands off to cut whatever nonsense she was saying. "Er ... the two ladies are named Lucy Collantes and Alessandra De La Vega. They are new, sir, and they were hired by Mr. Hernandez. Ms. Casey Portman, Mr. Hernandez's previous secretary, resigned and she is being replaced by Ms. De La Vega. While Ms. Collantes is working in the Accounting Department. They just both started today. Is that all, sir?" She asked looking satisfied with the information she just brought in.

I clenched my jaws, scowling hard at her. "Is that all you got?" I grit out with a gruff.

Andrea looked at me with knitted brows in confusion. I hate when information is not enough.

"Who's Ms. Collantes? Is it the brown-haired or the black-haired lady?" I inquired coldly with an irritated tone. "I'm sorry, sir, I can call back and ask the ladies at the reception ..." She trailed off and turned around. "Nevermind, Andrea. I'll see Mr. Hernandez later. Call him and tell him I'll see him in his office." I waved my hands off, dismissing her.

I started my work, putting the thoughts of that woman at the back of my head.

I'll find out who she is.

....

Re-written

ENJOY READING!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 1.7K 56
(But not everyone recognizes love when it hits them...And then it happens) He hovered above me, his kisses melting my insides. I shivered with antici...
10.2K 671 42
"What are you doing?" I asked again as my eyes roamed the face of a man I was supposed to despise. He placed his cold lips to my thigh and I tightene...
513K 13.7K 52
When Allison's step mother and sister betrayed her for her wealth. Along with her loving husband, her world came crashing down. They throw her on st...
130K 4.6K 48
"Stop it, just stop it, " he growled furiously at me, studying in disappointment "How many lies you are going to feed me now, after all, you have his...