Learning to love you again

By wannasuckmydick

sequel to loving you More

Main Characters
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
!!

5

1.6K 92 157
By wannasuckmydick

Beyonce pov:

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT ?!" I yelled looking down in the toilet slightly panicking. I got a lot of stuff to do this week I need that medicine or i'm gonna be switching from baby bey to sasha uncontrollably  until I get some. 

"I never heard of you having a brain condition" He said looking down at me "Cause it's not your fucking business" I gritted.

"YOU DON'T EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU JUST DID !"  I yelled in frustration. "Well if it's that serious then just drink the toilet water" he said with a smirk.

I took a deep breath then walked out. I walked over to one of my dressers getting some gloves then put them on while walking to the kitchen.

I'm finna kill this nigga.

I looked around for the biggest knife I had. He got me fucked up, I'm not dealing with this. When I found the knife I smiled then walked back to my room.

He was sitting on my bed watching tv like shit was sweet. I walked up to him and when he noticed the knife in my hand his eyes widened.

"What are you doing " he asked standing up. "I'm about to kill yo ass" I said pointing the knife at him and he gasped. "You not seriously about to do that right ?" 

I gave him a look then walked closer to him. "W-Wait think about what will happen" he said backing up "Did you think about what will happen before you put my pills in the toilet THAT I NEED CAUSE I HAVE A FUCKING BRAIN CONDITION YOU DUMBASS SHRIMP DICK MUTHAFUCKA!" 

"I-I'm sorry I didn't think you were serious about that" he said pissing me off more. I tried to stab him in the neck but he moved making the knife go into his arm.

"AHHHHH" He screamed out in pain "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU" he yelled looking at me crazy. "Get the fuck out" was all I said calmly.

He just stood there staring at me "GET OUT BEFORE I KILL YO ASS FORREAL" I yelled fuming with anger. He ran out the room and I huffed sitting on the bed.

"What the fuck i'm finna do" I mumbled to myself. Ain't no way i'm gone make it through the week without my medicine.

------- ------

Next day

Clifford pov:

I was standing outside of beyonce house about to go in. Yea she might've stabbed me and kicked me out but I know deep down inside she likes crazy.

And I want my revenge for my bestfriends death.

Freddy was the bestest friend I could ask for... I was actually there when he died. I stayed in the car cause I didn't have a gun but I saw everything. Including her kill him.

I made a copy of her key so I have access to get in here whenever I want... I ain't gone lie this crazy bitch kinda scare me though.

And I heard her ex is barbie.. i'm glad that bitch in jail.

I pulled the key out of pocket unlocking the door then walked in. When I first walked in I heard loud sobbing coming from upstairs making me confused.

Is she crying ?

"Bey !" I called out. A few seconds later she came down the stairs with tears streaming down her face. "What's wrong ?"

"W-Wan bubba" she said like a baby then pouted. What the hell ? "Why are you talking like that" I asked her scrunching up my face.

She started back crying then went back up the stairs. "What the fuck is wrong with her" i mumbled to myself.

I walked up the stairs and she went into her room. I followed walking in behind her and she laid on the bed.

"bey ?" "wan bubba" she said rubbing one of her eyes. "Who the fuck is bubba ?" I asked her. She acting weird as hell right now...

But maybe I can take advantage of that.

"I'll take you to bubba" I said smirking evilly reaching my hand out to her. See any other day if I was to hit her she'll beat my ass. But for some reason she's acting like a fucking little kid.

She sat up then got out the bed slowly coming over to me. I smirked looking down at her then brought my hand back.

"Bitch" I gritted slapping her with all my force making her fall to the floor. I slapped her so hard it made my hand sting. 

She screamed crying making me smile. I'm finna enjoy this. 

"You remember you kicked me in my face ?" I asked standing over her. She quickly shook her head holding he cheek and I scoffed. "I do" I mumbled bringing my foot back.

Onika pov:

I haven't been feeling good today. It's not like a sickness it's just a bad feeling like either something bad is happening or is gonna happen.

"Yo you good ?" poussey asked looking at me. "Yea i'm fine" I mumbled picking at the eggs on my plate. "Well you haven't touched your food" tastee said.

"I'm not hungry" I said lowly then pushed the tray away. It's really bothering me cause I have no idea what it is.

The last time I had this feeling I got sent here for the rest of my life, and bey got shot...

That's who i'm worried about. I didn't talk to her yesterday or today, I just wanna know if she's ok cause something in my gut got me feeling like she's not.

"You look sad" janae said looking at me. "i'm fine.. just tired" I mumbled then got up leaving out the cafeteria.

I walked straight to the phones dialing beys number. I didn't get a answer the first time making my nerves get worse. I called again and it rung a lil while before connecting.

"Hello"

"Who is this ?" A mans voice came through

"Who the fuck is this ?!"

"Don't worry about it" he said and I heard distant crying

"Is that bey ?"

"Mind yo business" 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS BEY ?!"

"Keep your voice down inmate !" a guard said making me roll my eyes.

"Look who the fuck is this ?" I asked irritated

"Her boyfriend, who is this" he said making me get mad for some reason

"Her fucking wife" I gritted

"HA, but who is she with right now" 

"That don't matter"

"Yea it do"

"Alright better question, who pussy she ate ?"

"WHAT" he screamed making me cackle

"She told me her religion didn't let her do anything sexual until marriage"

"Well she lied cause I been doing sexual things to her since she was sixteen"

"Stupid bitch"

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth"

"What you gone do ? You in jail"

"Yea but I know a whole lot of people who not, now where is bey"

"She's not yours anymore.. don't call this number again"

After he said that the line went dead making me groan. I was about to throw the phone against the wall but a guard stopped me. 

"That wouldn't be the smartest choice maraj, go to your block" he said glaring at me. "Wait I need to call back" I said. 

"No what you need to do is go to you block, Now inmate !" he said and I clenched my jaw to keep calm. "Fuck you" I said then stormed pass him going to my block.

When I got to it poussey was in her bed reading something. I went to my bed and laid on it. groaning.

I fucking hate today.

Baby Bey pov:

"YOU FUCKING LIED TO ME" he yelled punching me in my face. I screamed out crying feeling my face start aching.

"no hit" I cried trying to scoot back. "Stupid bitch" he said then started choking me with both his hands.

I gasped tugging on his arms trying to get them from around my neck so I could breathe.  "I should kill you" he said tightening his grip.

My eyes started to roll to the back of my head and that's when he stopped making me fall fully back on the ground coughing.

I started sobbing loudly and doggy ran in. " 'oggy" I cried reaching for him "WHY THE fUCK ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A BABY" He yelled making me jump.

Doggy started barking at him while he yelled making started back crying not liking all the noise. When doggy noticed my crying he cuddled into my lap making me feel kinda better.

"WHY ARE YOU CRYING SO MUCH" clifford yelled at me. He was scaring me so I cuddled closely into doggy whimpering.

"STOP ACTING LIKE A BABY" he yelled at me making my eyes start to water again. "g-gonna tell bubby" I said quietly.

I'm gonna tell melvin that he keeps yelling and hitting me cause he said if anybody does that then to tell him. 

"Fuck bubby" he gritted then pulled my hair dragging me away from doggy while I screamed.

Onika pov:

The feeling is still there and it's getting worse. This shit is driving me crazy.  "MARAJ !" A guard yelled coming to my block.

"Why are you yelling ?" I asked with a mug. "Come with me" he said making me huff and roll my eyes.

I stood up walking over to him "What ?" I asked. "Hands out" he said causing me to smack my lips. What this nigga want.

I put my hands out then watched him cuff them. "Let's go" he said grabbing my arm roughly yanking me out the block. "i'll fucking kill you" I mumbled already not in the mood.

"What was that inmate ?!" He asked looking at me. "Nothing" I said lowly not trying to get in some trouble.

"That's what I thought" he said "Bit- "I would watch my mouth if I were you inmate" he cut me off glaring at me.

I huffed keeping my mouth shut then he finished the way to wherever we was going. He brought me in front of a door and I looked at him confused.

"Who's in there ?" I asked "Your lawyer" he said then opened the door pushing me in.

"Bitch" I said turning towards him about to beat his ass with these cuffs on. "Have a seat onika" tyler said making me roll my eyes.

I went to a seat sitting down and he smiled at me. "So, how are you ?" "Rotting in prison" I replied  boredly.

"Yes I see that, actually I came to tell you some good news about this whole situation" he said. "I'm listening I said sitting up more.

"I got your bond off hold"

Hello

This was a little short sweet chapter

But anyway how's y'all day ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 6.8K 60
Sequel To The Story Sweet Seduction.
68.1K 3.6K 20
The Continuation To: My Best Friends Husband Sequel
5.1K 255 17
We were perfect. Why did you lie? Sequel to "you left me what I needed you most"