Coming Home to You - A Tale o...

By Kininaru_dango

Tian comes back to Chief and they have their moments together. We can never get enough of Chief Phupha and... More

The Morning Breakfast
Finally Together
Sweet Little Things
"Let me get a taste"
Breakfast By The Pool
Falling In Deep - II
Going to the Market
That One Annoying Friend
~Spellbound~
Of Mu wan and Daffodils
May the Wind take my Heart Away
A Day Off
Comfort me
Mom and Dad
Overflowing
Not An Update# Moonlight Chicken #CupidsLastWish
The Morning After

Falling in Deep

1.9K 43 2
By Kininaru_dango

Tian held his breath, he felt the cold air weaved among the trees settle on his tingly warm skin, the round eyes waited in anticipation as the rush of adrenaline inconspicuously pumped in his body. A swell of confident smile surged to his lips as he heard the crackling of dried leaves got louder.

"Come out Tian, Surrender naaa, lil' Tiaaan". A stern yet the sweet sound was heard in the woods. 

Two hours Ago at  Pha Phun Dao School,

The village kids gathered around Tian asking questions about his life in America, about the places Tian visited, the type of people he met, they wanted to learn how the culture was different from Thailand. Smiles and chatter filling the place creating a fluffy atmosphere around them.

The Lil teacher patiently answered their questions with a charming smile on his face and with the same enthusiasm. He promised to share a few pictures with them sometime later and the kids looked satisfied.

When Tian returned to the village, Yod and Rang tricked the kids and brought them to school while they complained throughout the way about this unplanned school day.  When Tian surprised them after he returned, the kids leapt at him, falling to the ground, hugging him dearly and dropped a load of questions all at once with a shocked expression on their faces. Now here he was, back again to being a teacher, back again to doing what he started to love doing. The classroom was slightly bigger and more colour and another partition was added with a few benches and bookshelves. 

At present, Ayi was tugging Tian's shirt while hiding behind him from Kalae who tried to catch him for eating his last piece of cashew. Tian sighed and separated them, ruffling their heads. " Ahhh Si Tian" they whined.

"Ah Ayi, Kalae you've been running around and round na, it's making me dizzy, sit down for a while." Tian sighed. Meejo and Inta chimed with laughter

"Ai si Tian (kinda means crayon?), it's not sunny outside lets play." Meejo suggested and the rest joined in, buzzing like bees tossing around ideas even before their teacher agreed to any of it.

"Okie. Even I feel like doing something fun."

"How about my friend over here he's pretty fun?" Dr Nam patted on Chief Phu's shoulder and immediately dogged the hand that came from his head.

The kids naturally assumed that Doc was suggesting that chief Phupha wanted to join them too. The instant buzzing which was paused earlier resumed again as they clustered together to plan among themselves. 

Tian just nodded helplessly at the childishness of the grown-up doctor making such unrequired innuendos in front of kids as he waied to him " Morning Phi" And when he glanced at Chief, an unusual smirk on his face. "Morning Hawhna, Rang" and they cheerfully returned his greeting."Hooo what's happening here?." Dr Nam stepped away from chief Phupha to join the kids.

A hot blush sparked on Tian's cheeks the Instant he saw Chief Phupha. Dr Nam steered the kids and Rang  to settle on the benches a little away from Tian and Phupha

"Hawhna, welcome back."

I'm back"  Both of them shying away from each other only for a moment like a newlywed couple who are still battling the sweet awkwardness fluttering between them.

Tian flashed his honey-like smile at the Chief who stood there adoring his Lil teacher. Tian passed a bottle of water to him. Chief observing that the kids were engaged with Nam, took a few steps forward, confidently touching Tian's fingers wrapped around the bottle. When they touched Tian chest shivered, the gesture was intended to let Tian feel Phupha's presence, his earthly scent made Tian wobble in his feet 'He's teasing me in broad daylight!' he thought. Tracing the edge of Tian's palm chief took the bottle into his hands to take a sip. Tian batted his eyes slowly in exasperation when he realized that he missed him badly within a span of two days. How helpless was his heart? Tian questioned. Now that Chief Phupha became the oxygen filling his heart it became unavoidable to feel this way, seemingly, chief Phupha felt the same.

"Tian, did you eat your breakfast?"  He concerningly ran his thumb over Tian's palm resting on the bamboo railing to which Tian's finger automatically responded by tangling them together inconspicuously. A wave of desire flickered in Chief Phupha's core as he kept his gaze stiched to those big round eyes.

"Yes Hawhna, I did. Since you returned late, do you want me to go warm up some food?"

"It's alright. I had few rice balls on the way. Let's have a proper dinner together na?" Chief smiled returning the bottle to Tian.

"Did the night shift go well, Hawhna?" Tian blushed at the thought of eating dinner together, probably tonight, he assumed. 

"It was fine krab, Tian, don't worry too much an. It troubles me when you have such a worried expression on your face and this is my usual job". Chief understood that Tian's thoughts treaded on the scar the bullet left behind two years ago, it was slightly fading away but that night scared the soul out of Tian's body. Chief Phu desperately wanted to pat Tian's head and sniff in his intoxicating caramel scent to relax when he looked into at wholesome face. 'Haa, he's so squishable'

"Ahem!" Nam faked. The fake cough asking for the couple's attention and remind them of their surrounding. "If you're done with exchanging pleasantries" then he placed his hand horizontally to the side of his lips to whisper that read "if you're done flirting" and then continued in his cheerful tone "let's play a game, I'm off duty and it's Phu's time off too. Tian what do you say?'' Tian gave an approving nod "ah ah, let's play! But, what about Hawhna? Don't you need to rest?"

"I'll be fine." He assured Tian with a slight nod and a rare smile. "Rang what about you? Will you join us?"

"Surely krab" Rang replied with a broad smile. 

"HOOO, look at the green giant, isn't he handsome when he smiles?"  Dr Nam immediately chuckled and winked at his best friend who rolled his eyes at Mou who never lets go of an opportunity to tease his best friend these days. To Dr Nam's amusement, the kid joined in it too. "True, true, Huwhna seems much happier these days," Meejo said with a smile. "Why not? Since Tian has returned Chief Phupha's smiles are not rare." 

"Only to you kids and Tian," Rang complained but he immediately retracted with a nervous smile when he felt a pair of sharp eyes dangerously glaring at him. "See I told you" Rang muttered under his breath.  

"Phi! Kids! Let's stop teasing the green giant now na." Tian tried to hide the snicker that went unnoticed by Chief Phupha "He is as cold as ice."  Though Tian was smiling he felt a weird feeling creeping up his spine, something naughty that hinted that Chief Phupha wasn't going to let this slide easily and looked over to the chief who stood there with his hands folded leaning against the railing looking calm as a sea. 

Soon, the kids along with Nam gathered outside the school and shortly Rang joined them excitedly while the group was pitching ideas and finally, everyone settled on 'capture the flag'

"There're some balloons left from the new year party na, why don't we use them, we can fill them with water?" Ayi suggested The rest of the kids buzzed in on the idea again.

"Ayi, what if you kids catch a cold if we play with water?" Tian stepped in on their conversation.

"Na an. an  Phiiii si Tian only for a short while, please!" Tian helplessly looked at Huwha who was silently watching them. Tian signalled Chief Phupha to approve of the idea to which he gave an approving nod.

"Nong, don't worry, they won't get sick from a balloon fight. Hooo, I wonder what happened to our carefree Tian."

"Ai Mou!"  Chief suppressed his laugh.

"Okie Okie, let's play."

Eventually, the members were parted into two groups. Group Chips and Group Soda. The kids came up with the name while the adults just went along with it. Group Chips had Tian, Dr Nam, Ayi and Meejo, Group Soda is Chief Phu, Rang, Inta and Khaonung whereas Kalee decided to hold the flag. Chief Phu set a safe perimeter for the game, including a small part of the area with huge tall trees and bushes. The rules were simple: every team tries to capture the flag, everyone gets two balloons, if you get hit twice you're out or if you're captured physically you're out. The team that reaches the flag wins and the winning team gets to make one demand which the losing team should fulfil.

While the kids filled the balloons with water under Tian and Rang's supervision,  Dr Nam pulled Chief aside by his shoulder with a grin on his face. "My Friend" 

"Don't wanna hear your dumb idea." 

"I haven't even said anything yet."  

Chief Phu eye-rolled before pushing doc's arm away from him. "What is it?" 

"Why don't you let your sweetheart win? It will help you score points with him!" Dr Nam bobbed his eyebrows up and down happy with his plan.

"You think I should do that? What about the kids?"

"They're kids, all they care about is snacks, moreover, Tian and I are just innocent civilians, while you are a sharpshooter and Rang, is one of you good marksmen, why not be a little lenient?"

"No, you're anything but innocent Mou."

"Hooooo! Those sharp words. Does this mean your lil Tian is innocent?" 

"He is"

"Now you're shamelessly claiming him as yours?" 

Chief Phu jabbed his hand at Dr Nam who quickly dogged it while chuckling to himself. 

"Okie okie. Will see how long you'll keep him INNOCENT"  BLEEHHH! He stuck his tongue out mocked his best friend and walked away with a satisfied face before chief Phu chocked him with a stronghold. 

This made chief Phupha's system crash momentarily,  he clenched his hands into a fist and took a deep breath and decided to focus on the situation at hand. At this moment he thought about his chances of flirting openly with Tian but of course inconspicuous to the kids, especially his notorious bestie. 

 Dr Nam was standing by Tian's side and gathered Team chips for a group discussion. But Chief Phu's mind was running with a different set of ideas making a list of things he can make Tian do for him in private and public if the Lil Poperanian team lost the match. 

With a whistle, the game began, the members scattered into the assigned area, the sun lazily cast its light all over Pha Phun Dao, the fluffy greyish clouds silently yawned their way above the lush green hills making a perfect day to play and court love in the forest. 

So, this is how the game went,  Ayi was immediately taken out by Inta who later was marked by Rang who apologised to her for hitting her with a water balloon abruptly though this is a friendly game who in turn giggled at his sweet gesture, Khaonung let Meejo hit him upon free will as he negotiated a share of her snacks, a  secret deal was struck unknown to their teams,  whereas Dr Nam decided to slow down Chief Phupha from reaching the flag by placing the best obvious distraction along the way as he himself stalled Rang by blurting out this and that Rang slipped out his mouth while he was drunk when he helplessly gave up for the empty threats posed by the door, main reason him being exhausted after his night shift and half willingly drawn into this silly game was taken out by Dr Nam. Later, Chief Phupha took out Dr Nam who easily surrendered, Dr Nam had used three ballons, so one member from Team  Snacks had only one ballon with them and he knew which one to go after when he sensed a silhouette of a familiar figure taunt in the direction the flag. He chased after the floating desire with a grin. 

Chief Phu chased Tian using less than half of his usual speed until Tian gasped for air and hid behind a thick tree bark as Chief slowly paced his steps like a snail.

Tian held his breath, he felt the cold air weaved among the trees settle on his tingly warm skin, the round eyes waited in anticipation as the rush of adrenaline inconspicuously pumped in his body. A swell of confident smile surged to his lips as he heard the crackling of dried leaves got louder.

"Come out Tian, Surrender na Lil Tiaaaan". A stern yet the sweet sound was heard in the woods. 

Tian lips lingered with a  teasing grin,  the cloth around his shoulder slid down slightly sheepishly exposing his pale collarbones and the thin neckline inviting trouble. The dim sunlight gracing his skin, the dishevelled hair and the long eyelashes under the shade of the leaves in the forest created a sultry illusion around him, those flushed fluffy cheeks concealed excitement within them. Tian stiffened upon hearing the footsteps approaching towards him. His Pomeranian heart picked up the sound of crackling leaves under the big black dog as he was backed against the tree caught between muscular arms and amused wide-eyed eyes. 

"Chief Phupha, what are you doing?"  

"Hmm?" His hands were busy dabbing the empty pockets of Tian's black trousers. 

A warm shade of pink flushed up Tian's cheeks when he saw a naughtiness glint in his Chief's eyes as he felt a very light squeeze around his lower back yet he didn't swat away the hand that now reached his waist, they were being drawn towards each other now. 

"Hawhna why are you harassing me? As you can see that my pockets are empty yet your hands are wandering dangerously." Tian raised his eyebrows questioningly at Chief Phupha. Whereas chief Phu's heart oozed with sweet happiness while holding his Tian this close to him, Tian who came crashing into his life, well his arms when he fainted in his arms when they first met. 

"Tian." 

"Hm" 

He led Chief Phupha's arms to coil around his neck. He took another look at Tian again before speaking, his hold gentle, the distance never too close. 

"You know I could arrest you for looking so stunning right now, don't you know it's illegal to look this beautiful and that too in the broad daylight ?" 

"Pfttttttttt" Tian couldn't help but hide his face away from the chief in response to his boyfriend's attempt to flirt with him using the cliched lines, probably taught by Dr Nam. No, cross that he can be the only one to teach him something like this. But when he met the chief's unwavering eyes locked on him, Tian felt wobbly on his knees, he was losing the focus of his mission, when he felt the chief's arms glide down his neck, he panicked and made chief's arms coiled around his neck as he was resting the chief was backing him to lean against the trunk, he was standing with his back arched forward. 

"I'm not that beautiful, in fact, I'm handsome!"  Tian's lips clearly form into a pout. 

"Yes, yes,  truly handsome and kind that I feel my heart leaps whenever I'm close to you. Often I feel and wish that all my dawns and nights be filled with your presence."

Tian was dumbstruck for a second he couldn't believe the words he just heard, his heart muscles clenched and his stomach felt like a million butterflies were crazily flapping their wings against him. 'ah, I'm just weak for him, is he getting better a coddling me?'

"Hawh-"  Lil pomeranian was swooped into a kiss, the chief's weight pressing on his as Tian steadied himself by holding onto Chief's shoulder's. The ghostly feeling of the quick kiss left time wanting for something more and a sly smile on their lips, the air around them felt ticklishly warm and fuzzy that if any fairies lingering in the forest would shy away from the closeness and smiles.  Just then Tian slid his hand behind a shirt to pull out a ballon plastered to his back, that's why he resisted the urge from being pinned to the trunk. 

"Well well, I thought you were being unusually bold over there Tian."

"tch! He smacked Chief Phupha "Haaa, what should I do with this?"  He was holding the ballon in his hands now. "

"If Dr Nam tapped that to your bareback, he has a world of pain waiting."  Chief smiled eerily radiating scary energy behind that smile.  

"Hahaha, no Ayi helped me."

"Yet, don't go around showing yourself to others."  Chief Phupha loosened his grip on Tian and backed away a little to fix Tian's hair and his clothes, tidying him up as they spoke. 

"My, My, green giant is feeling green because of a kid ."   Tian giggled as he obediently let chief Phupha fix his hair. 

"Yes, Yes he is krab!" 

"Arghhhh, You're too much for my silly heart!!" Tian helplessly whined unable to stand still on his feet.  Chief took the ballon and smashed it to his chest that created a wet blot on his shirt taking Tian by surprise. 

"Why did you do that Hawhna?!"

"You got me Tian. You got me with your smile na." 

"You- You!!! ahhhhh!!! Who got who now?!" Unable to hide his blush now fully covering his neck ears and cheeks, the flustered pomeranian away from the sly black dog, towards the flag camp and Chief Phu being the obedient man he is followed behind his Tian like a bee floating after its swaying flower calling after Tian's name as it tasted sweeter on his tongue every time he called out for him. 

In the end, Meejo got to the flag, Team Chips won yet the team soda joined in for the celebration and the gang got together at Tian's place for a late lunch, the kids gathered around Tian helping him and watching him cook while Tian made Chief Phu sit with Dr Nam who kept stealing glances at his best friend who was being reprimanded by his future wifey or husband, clearly they haven't decided on it yet. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.2K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

116K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
252K 8.2K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...